I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Mastering Miami
Fitman2018 Offline
Sparrow

Mastering Miami
Everyone who lives in Miami or has had success here I would love some advice. I know for sure the beauties that live in the range from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Brickell, to Miami Beach there is some guys killing it here. Central and South Florida are the only places in the USA with the weather I prefer and for me to work by a screen all day to do some remote job to travel all over to Latin America and SE Asia I just can't fat-ham. It would take forever to get an online business that would generate income. I am not a fan of Fort Lauderdale's scene and Tampa has good nightlife and college nightlife but me being 31 I have come to realize long term that won't last longer.

Ok so onto Miami, I am open to all types of game here and will say I know in particular the women on my guess are on a slightly higher level and more difficult than let's say Charlotte, Chicago, Houston or a generally easy place to game. Being a white guy really doesn't have that major effect either when working with Latina's in Miami. I realize how much South Florida has to offer besides women and love the tropical environment.

I also realize a lot of this is based on mindset too, which is why when traveling to different countries I feel my game is 10 times better due to the fact your on vacation mode and basically approaching everyone. When you live and work somewhere it is completely different so you have to make the most of each and every time.

Another benefit to living in a Miami as opposed to Tampa or a 2nd tier "easier" city, is the likelihood of running into the same women is very low. So if your gaming in the day, at stores, malls the chances of you running into that same women aren't there.

If your home base is set up in Miami what is your recommendation on the best bar's for picking up and also other ways besides nightlife. This is a general question but I find it hard to believe that places like Blue Martini in Brickell the stunner's that go there are leaving with guys that night when doing a girl's night out. I would think some of the better places to go to, would be Blackbird Ordinary (high percentage of tourists in town and generally less pretentious vibe), Purdy Lounge looks good on Miami Beach.

One other thing is if your doing the hostel/club game in South Beach, I think majority of the pickup should be done at let's say 1230-130 agree?

Based on my experience and other's that if you do one of the club tours and crawls that you can hit it off with the women on the bus to Liv or Story but it seems they usually will spread off after a bit. The clubs and tours start at 10 and you can meet them then and build it but from my experience and even other good looking men trying to pick them up I see them not together after. The girls usually sit and get a table and hang out. It either leads me to believe it can be a game issue on my end or should be staying out later for this scene.
10-06-2019 08:34 AM
Find all posts by this user
Roosh Offline
Eagle

RE: Mastering Miami
This is not a PUA forum. Reread the rules.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-06-2019 04:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High paying jobs in miami SteezeySteve 2 1,197 09-15-2018 05:55 AM
Last Post: Hypno
  Advice Needed Living IN Miami or Tampa choosing City :( FLGuy1988 2 1,202 07-05-2018 11:32 AM
Last Post: blck
  Mastering the Art of Learning SelfPaid 6 3,900 11-13-2012 06:05 PM
Last Post: SelfPaid