I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

American woman kills teen boy with car, claims "Diplomatic Immunity"
jeffreyjerpp Offline
Woodpecker

American woman kills teen boy with car, claims "Diplomatic Immunity"
So many of the worst aspects of modern women wrapped up in one story. To summarize, she killed a kid with her car and has fled the country where it happened- and she is the wife of an American diplomat! If this kids parents went Joker mode on her I'd probably donate to their legal defense fund.

Not only was she a completely incompetent driver, she had a reckless disregard for male life, an absolute refusal to take responsibility for her actions, and worst of all got total protection from the institutions around her:

"Anne Sacoolas is the U.S. diplomat’s wife who fled from the United Kingdom to America after a crash that killed 19-year-old British motorcyclist Harry Dunn in Northamptonshire, Sky News reports. She has claimed diplomatic immunity.
Dunn was killed in a head-on collision near the base on August 27. His family and British government officials have spoken out about the incident in order to call for justice for Dunn, encouraging Sacoolas to return to Britain to face questioning and potential charges. She has not been accused of any criminal wrongdoing at this point. Officials in the U.K. have encouraged the U.S. to waive Sacoolas’ diplomatic immunity.
Anne Elizabeth Sacoolas struck and killed 19-year-old Harry Dunn with her Volvo XC90 while driving the wrong way on August 27, police said. The crash occurred near the Air Force base. Dunn was riding a Kawasaki motorcycle."

[Image: anne-sacoolas.jpg?quality=45&strip=all]

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/anne-sacoolas/
10-06-2019 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like jeffreyjerpp's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, jordypip23, debeguiled, for.petes.sake
eradicator Online
Crow
Gold Member

RE: American woman kills teen boy with car, claims "Diplomatic Immunity"
She should lose her diplomatic immunity at least

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
10-06-2019 11:11 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like eradicator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, louiebeans, Johnnyvee
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

The host country can request that diplomatic immunity be waived or that someone be extradited back to face charges.

At the very least you can expect the husband to be persona non grata'd out if she isn't sent back.

Pretty gutless to cut and run like that. Its the UK, not Saudi Arabia. She can expect a fair trial which is clearly what she is trying to avoid.
10-07-2019 01:37 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like Speculation's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, JohnKreese, infowarrior1, Renzy, JiggyLordJr, for.petes.sake, jeffreyjerpp, Laner, kinjutsu, Johnnyvee, getdownonit
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
10-07-2019 02:03 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Tactician, Latan, Syberpunk, Speculation, Cr33pin, gework, PapayaTapper, DamienCasanova, Hypno, Seth_Rose, getdownonit
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

Am I the only one thinking of Lethal Weapon 2 right now?

Edit: great minds and all that...
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 02:10 AM by Matsufubu.)
10-07-2019 02:10 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, Syberpunk, EvanWilson
david.garrett84 Offline
Kingfisher

This is not a gender issue at all. Anyone with any vague familiarity with formal studies of International Law knows that the Vienna Convention is routinely abused, even if such abuses are technically following the letter of the law.

If this is a pussy pass, then the diplomatic world is replete with dick and balls passes as well.

Middle Eastern male diplomats are notorious for keeping Filipina and other Asian workers as virtual slaves in Western capital cities and using the Vienna Convention to protect themselves.

The US has used diplomatic immunity so servicemen in places like South Korea and Georgia could escape prosecution for killing people.

Another example: Joshua Walde is not female, yet the US government deliberately whisked him out of Kenya, claiming diplomatic immunity, after he cowardly tried to evade responsibility for vehicular homicide.

Revocation of diplomatic immunity is most likely to occur when a small, weak state needs international aid/support from a more powerful country and that weaker state has a diplomat who did something stupid (like the Georgian diplomat who ran down the Brazilian teen in Washington in the 1990s and actually served time for it).

Powerful and/or Western states will only usually revoke diplomatic immunity if the crime is particularly embarrassing or politically incorrect (e.g. a bar fight/manslaughter between men might not lead to revocation, but hitting a woman probably would).

I have no doubt this woman who fled England is a terrible, spineless human being, but she has plenty of male company in this department.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 05:01 AM by david.garrett84.)
10-07-2019 04:58 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like david.garrett84's post:
Buck Wild, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, JiggyLordJr, jordypip23, gework, debeguiled, for.petes.sake, Zenta, Tactician, eradicator, Duke Main, getdownonit, wiseignorant
griffinmill Offline
Kingfisher

Considering the lengths Julian Assange went to, to "hide" and "evade justice" (and especially considering he never even killed anyone) I expect tens of millions of tax payer money to be spent for years and years if need be, to secure this lady's capture, and all statesmen in both the UK and US releasing statements about her reckless disregard of the law and that the law "applies to everyone equally" and nobody relenting for one second until she's back in police custody.
10-07-2019 05:11 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like griffinmill's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache, Buck Wild, gework, 911, Tactician, Johnnyvee
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-07-2019 02:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Thread delivered.
10-07-2019 06:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Syberpunk's post:
Matsufubu
brando Away
Pigeon

“No one is above the law”

What a naive thing to say in this day and age. I surely hope the family of the kid finds justice.
10-07-2019 07:19 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

By now this diplomat has been made an offer he cant refuse and he belongs to the satanic deep state for ever and ever amen. And even if he later decides he hates his wife, the crooked deal he made to save her ass will remain as leverage over him ever getting a crisis of conscience.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-07-2019 08:17 AM
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-07-2019 07:19 AM)brando Wrote:  “No one is above the law”

What a naive thing to say in this day and age. I surely hope the family of the kid finds justice.

And yet the Obama Deep-state so loved those buzz words..

"Constitutional Crisis!"

"Manufactured Crisis!"

"No one is above the Law!" (Except when its one of our own..)
10-07-2019 08:46 AM
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

Trump could actually use this to his advantage. Any reasonable person reading the story would side with the kid's parents/basic morality. How many people even know what diplomatic immunity is or would care that Trump would revoke it in this case.

People in the UK hate Trump, but he could win some fans there (not that it matters, but ya know)

Who would get pissed? Diplomats and State Dept. workers...possibly the most corrupt of all the feds and the people who already hate Trump the most.

He wouldn't even have to make a big deal out of the situation or go out of his way to personally follow up. He could just send her this gif (delivered by armed personnel) en route to the airport.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5533515]

With a message to "say 'hi' to Nigel for me"

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
10-07-2019 10:22 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like JohnKreese's post:
gework, MajorStyles, for.petes.sake, Seth_Rose, Tactician, spokepoker, Leonard D Neubache, Dark Emperor
Greyman Offline
Sparrow

Off topic but doesn't need its own thread....

Curious to see who this woman is and want to confirm that a drunk as F woman at 34 is single or happily married with kids and such on a thursday....

http://www.ktvu.com/news/four-dead-when-...-francisco

The San Francisco medical examiner's office released the names of four people who died early Thursday morning in a wrong-way collision on U.S. Highway 101.

California Highway Patrol said 34-year-old Emilie Ross of Hillsborough, was impaired when she was driving a silver Volkswagen Cabrio southbound in the northbound lanes of Highway 101.

The crash occurred at 12:24 a.m. just north of Paul Avenue. Several reports came in of a Volkswagen traveling in the wrong direction on the northbound freeway, first at the Interstate 280 junction and then near the Candlestick Park off-ramp.

...how drunk do you have to be to ignore HUNDREDS of cars blaring their horn at you...??
10-07-2019 10:31 AM
Eazy_E Offline
Banned

This is difficult. On the one hand, I'm very glad the drunk died. It always deeply warms my heart when a drunk driver gets smoked doing what they loved. On the other, I'm very not glad that a poor guy working for a living and two people just trying to get a ride from the airport also died.

Can we just go Judge Dredd and execute drunk drivers on the spot? In the age of Uber and cabs, getting that drunk and still driving? Fuck you, society doesn't need you.
10-07-2019 10:38 AM
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

This thread could be moved to clown world.

Quote:The mother of the British teenager who was killed in a hit-and-run wants to meet the wife of a US diplomat who has been granted immunity after the incident and “give her a hug”.

Harry Dunn, 19, was killed on his motorcycle when a car, which police believe was being driven by a US diplomat’s wife called Anne Sacoolas, collided with him outside an airbase in Northamptonshire.

Police have said the car was being driven on the wrong side of the road and hit Harry head-on.

Mrs Sacoolas – whose husband, Jonathan, works at the spy base – was subsequently able to leave the UK after claiming diplomatic immunity.

A spokesperson for the family has told Yahoo News UK they are bereft at their loss and that Mrs Sacoolas “made a mistake on the night their son was killed”.

They added: "We have no knowledge of this woman, all we know is that she has now been named and she killed our son.

"Charlotte (Harry's mother) just wants to meet her and give her a hug.

“She made a mistake that night. We all make mistakes."

Link
10-07-2019 10:43 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like gework's post:
Richard Turpin, MajorStyles, Tactician, spokepoker, [email protected], billbudsocket
sanbruno Offline
Sparrow

I highly doubt the US is going to jeapordize relations with the UK over a pussy pass. This may have been some sort of protocol, being that her husband appears to work for an intelligence agency. She will likely be charged in the US.
10-07-2019 11:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanbruno's post:
MajorStyles
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

This is taking it too far.

Why couldn't she have been happy with smuggling drugs out in a diplomatic pouch like a normal person?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
10-07-2019 11:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like debeguiled's post:
Kona, Leonard D Neubache
travolta Offline
Pelican

(10-07-2019 10:38 AM)Eazy_E Wrote:  This is difficult. On the one hand, I'm very glad the drunk died. It always deeply warms my heart when a drunk driver gets smoked doing what they loved. On the other, I'm very not glad that a poor guy working for a living and two people just trying to get a ride from the airport also died.

Can we just go Judge Dredd and execute drunk drivers on the spot? In the age of Uber and cabs, getting that drunk and still driving? Fuck you, society doesn't need you.

Dude you have serious problems
10-07-2019 11:42 AM
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Diplomatic Immunity worked for Peter Griffin that one time.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
10-07-2019 11:49 AM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Peacock

(10-07-2019 10:22 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  People in the UK hate Trump,

More people hate Trump in the USA than the UK. Plenty of people like him.
10-07-2019 11:49 AM
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I'm not going to lie. If I was responsible for an accident in a foreign country I would do my best to render aid to the victim and then GTFO and haul ass to the airport. I'd feel like a piece of shit for the rest of my life but thats better than feeling like a piece of shit in some Muslim dominated UK prison and getting shanked. I assume this woman had insurance so there will be a payout. Imagine being a foreigner and getting an accident in a place like Dubai that kills a local even if they were in the wrong? Fuck I would be sprinting to the airport because if I was arrested I'd never be seen again.

I blame this broad for being a shit driver and an entitled cunt. I doubt she cares about the kid she killed just herself. I don't blame her for using the options available to save herself.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 12:01 PM by RIslander.)
10-07-2019 11:57 AM
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Someone I went to school with was run over and killed by someone who subsequently fled to Pakistan. His parents convinced him to come back and he got four years. It's five years for minor tax evasion and maybe two for raping a bunch of kids.

You know our owners' priorities. It's a bigger offense to cast off your tax cattle status than to kill or ruin tax cattle.
10-07-2019 01:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
Tactician
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

(10-07-2019 02:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well played, Sir.

[Image: source.gif]
10-07-2019 01:43 PM
Sherman Offline
Pelican

The article said that she was driving on the wrong side of the road, which would be understandable as an American driving in a country that drives on the opposite side of the road. She was clearly negligent, but I wonder if that rises to criminality, if there are no further facts of bad intention or reckless behavior.

Rico... Sauve....
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 02:16 PM by Sherman.)
10-07-2019 02:15 PM
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

I'm also going to keep it real and say I would have done the same with or without diplomatic immunity. I'd live with the guilt but not the time in court or prison. You guys are putting too much faith in The Law and Selective Justice System.

I know the kid is innocent but men need to stop driving motor bikes. I know they are cool and a cheap option but they turn what should be minor collisions into instant death scenarios. If you buy a motor bike you can afford a beat up small car. It doesn't matter how good an operator you are since you cannot anticipate who else is on the road.
10-07-2019 08:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Barn25 134 60,776 10-08-2019 06:44 PM
Last Post: Dark Emperor
  Frenchman claims to have impregnated 600 women in Africa Roosh 46 6,446 10-07-2019 12:57 PM
Last Post: stpete
  Georgia homeowner kills 3 trespassing youth Roosh 50 4,625 09-21-2019 12:48 PM
Last Post: Yatagan