I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Twitter spotlight: @OhYouBlockhead - Possible delicioustacos Pseudonym?
TrifeLife Offline
Woodpecker

Twitter spotlight: @OhYouBlockhead - Possible delicioustacos Pseudonym?
Has anyone else encountered the Blockead (@OhYouBlockhead) twitter account? This man is prolific in his production of tweet-size fictions that are dripping with the same delightful brand of dark, astute, dry humor that runs common throughout all of DT's work.

While if I were to hazard a guess I would say no - their similarities in style, the recurring themes of infidelity and '[N]AWALT', and the fact that they are both anonymous and Los Angeles based has led me to wonder if they are one and the same?

In any case, Blockhead's work affects the same mischievous, gleeful and guilt-tinged giggling that I enjoy less and less frequently as I advance in age - a mirth whose few architects stand out as kindred spirits by virtue of their uncommonness.

A distinction I would draw between the two is that while DT lays the grimy details out in clear and plain light, Blockhead has a virtuosic ability to economize the outline of his narratives as tightly possible, without stating the patent underlying vulgarity in plain language.

Here are some of my favorites from the last week or so. He has a memoir out, haven't read it yet, will post review after I am finished reading my current book.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 12:25 AM by TrifeLife.)
10-07-2019 12:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

RE: Twitter spotlight: @OhYouBlockhead - Possible delicioustacos Pseudonym?
Doubt that that's Delicious Tacos. Why would DT change his pseudonym and continue to put out similar content?

But I'll probably buy the book he has listed on amazon and check it out.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2019 07:49 AM by Goldin Boy.)
10-07-2019 07:38 AM
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Twitter spotlight: @OhYouBlockhead - Possible delicioustacos Pseudonym?
Laugh3

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
10-07-2019 09:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eradicator's post:
Buck Wild

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Sexual harassment at Comic-Con in the spotlight JayMillz 19 10,096 07-29-2014 08:24 PM
Last Post: Slick Shimmer
  Anyone else on Twitter? Sammy 10 4,696 06-05-2013 03:42 PM
Last Post: BIGBOY
  Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight adrian_D 2 3,008 09-15-2012 01:11 PM
Last Post: BIGINJAPAN