I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Thread for guys who want LTR's but not children.
Olympus Squared Offline
Banned

Thread for guys who want LTR's but not children.
So I came back to the forum after 7 years in a few LTR"s, and with a few hookups here and there, but usually as part of the process at getting a serious, meaningful relationship. I've basically been a serial monogamous and, outside of one time in high school, have never cheated on my girlfriends nor wanted to.

Needless to say, I was surprised at the changes around here in both positive and negative ways. Roosh and the other members shared some deep wisdom that helped my game improve, and for that I'm thankful. It helped me immensely as young man in my mid 20's who is now approaching my mid 30's.

What I don't understand is the new emphasis on fathering children. Like I mentioned, plates ONS's and all that jazz were just parts of the path to meaningful trusting relationships. But the reality I have to confront as I get older is that I just don't want kids, not at all. Its just not a drive I have.

Very few people in my social circle have kids. And honestly, in the US having kids and doing it right is not easy. It's extremely difficult for many in terms of costs, social media, indoctrination. I also have no desire to abandon my own aging parents in the pursuit of having a family abroad.

So this thread is for guys who, like myself, are working on how to have good relationships with partners who are likewise childfree. I look forward to your experiences and I will likewise share mine.

OS
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2019 09:55 PM by Olympus Squared.)
10-08-2019 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user
Roosh Offline
Eagle

RE: Thread for guys who want LTR's but not children.
This is a lie: "What I don't understand is the new emphasis on fathering children".

If you lie about the forum as a newbie, you will be banned.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-08-2019 10:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed