I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm
Lovinglife Offline
Robin

Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm
I thought this was an April's fools joke! This is fucking crazy!!

'Shy and awkward’ student, 19, who googled 'how to make a friend' then touched a schoolgirl, 17, on her arm and waist while trying to chat to her faces JAIL after sex assault conviction.

Quote:A 'shy and awkward' student is facing jail after he touched a teenager in an attempt to befriend her.

Jamie Griffiths, 19, Googled 'how to make a friend' then came into contact with the 17-year-old during two attempts to engage her in conversation.

The victim burst into tears during the second encounter and went to police with her mother, claiming Griffiths 'would have touched her breast had she not moved away'.

She claimed her school work suffered as a result of the contact, leaving her unable to sit her mock exams and apply to Oxford University.

Griffiths, who lives with his parents and now studies at Durham University, denied two charges of sexual assault, claiming he was 'shy, anxious and awkward'.

He said he had 'clumsily' approached the girl in an attempt 'to make a friend but the words didn't come out.'

Griffiths was convicted at Manchester Magistrates' Court and will be sentenced later this month. The offence carries a maximum sentence of ten years jail if dealt with at a crown court and he faces being ordered to sign the Sex Offender Register.

The incidents occurred between October and November last year while the pair were studying A levels at a secondary school in Knutsford, the court heard.

The girl, now 18, said she had been walking home when she encountered Griffiths on a railway bridge.

She told the hearing: 'I saw him facing a hedge and I thought it was really weird. As I walked towards him, he suddenly swung round so he was facing me.

'As soon as he moved I moved and said: 'stop' and he touched my arm. I sort of jolted out of the way and went into the road to avoid him and he very quickly walked away.

'I think it would have been on my breast had I not moved. When it first happened I didn't think much of it. I forgot about it because I had my exams and just thought it was weird behaviour.'

She said she encountered Griffiths a second time: 'He suddenly moved to walk in front of me, looked me straight in the eye, touched me on my side and walked off.

'It was quite a while - three to five seconds. He smirked at me, he didn't stop he just touched me and walked off and I broke down crying - it was quite traumatic.

'I struggled for a couple of months afterwards, I was applying for Oxford at the time and I found going to Oxford a stressful thing.

'It just makes everything a little bit scarier - if there is a guy walking towards me by himself I start to panic. It was more shocking that someone thought they had the right to touch me as I walked down the street.'

Griffiths, who had been volunteering at a Barnado's charity shop, told the hearing: 'My intention was to make a friend. All my friends had left so I was lonely I just wanted to speak to someone.

'She was walking towards me and I recognised her and I knew that she was a student at the school, I didn't say anything but I really wanted to - the words just didn't come out. I touched her but I believed that it was the arm I was touching.

'I smiled at her, I was just trying to be friendly. I tried to get her attention and she ignored me. Touching someone's arm to get their attention I would have thought was normal. I was looking for a friend.'

Griffiths said he has since signed up to Facebook and Instagram in the hope of making new friends.

He added: 'I would say I'm very anxious and I don't naturally make friends although I really try to.

'When I looked up: 'trying to meet new people' and 'make new friends' one of the things I read was to start off with a joke.

'I have always been a very anxious person, my friends all seem to really know what to do and I never really asked of them how they did it. I have always been more stay at home with my parents and loneliness is all consuming.

'I really needed someone to talk to at the time and my intention was to make a friend - but I clearly didn't go about it the right way and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

'I tried to speak to her but I just couldn't, my anxiety kicks in and it makes it impossible to say anything. I would hate to make someone feel uncomfortable or scared. Maybe it is time to try to make friends another way.'

His lawyer Claire Aldridge told the court: '[The victim] did say: "I think it would have been on my breast had I not moved", but what she thinks might have happened isn't the issue.

'Are you dealing with somebody lying in wait in broad daylight or are you dealing with an anxious and awkward young man, someone who struggles to make friends by his own admission? He is a particularly shy, anxious young man who spends most of his time studying with his parents.'

Magistrates told Griffiths: 'The complainant's evidence was very clear, logical and without embellishment. We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual.

'Had she not taken evasive action the assault was likely to have been even more serious. The first assault can be recognised as opportunistic however there is more evidence of premeditation in the second.'

Poor fucking kid! I hate to be growing up in a Western country in this day and age. Your life can easily be ruin by a woman for trying to chat one up!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ction.html
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 10:45 AM by Lovinglife.)
10-10-2019 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Lovinglife's post:
antman333, gework, Johnnyvee, debeguiled, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Benoit, John Michael Kane, Tactician, Latan, bacani
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Rainbow RE: Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm
Well which is it ladies??? Are you strong independent warrior women? Can do anything and everything a man can do..... only better? Or are you weak frightened children who get PTSD from a shy gent touching your arm??

#EQUALITY

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
10-10-2019 10:49 AM
[-] The following 30 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Kaii, gework, Johnnyvee, Captainstabbin, DamienCasanova, Handsome Creepy Eel, Isaac Jordan, spokepoker, MajorStyles, Spectrumwalker, Renzy, louiebeans, Benoit, Laner, Zenta, Xntrik, robreke, CynicalContrarian, John Michael Kane, Tactician, kinjutsu, Barron, jeffreyjerpp, JiggyLordJr, puckerman, Feldeinsamkeit, lonewolf1992, Latan, bacani, TheBowery
antman333 Offline
Sparrow

RE: Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm
Creeping into 2020 like

[Image: h0B024834]
10-10-2019 11:25 AM
[-] The following 23 users Like antman333's post:
gework, Johnnyvee, subterfuge, Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, spokepoker, MajorStyles, UlteriorMotive, Buck Wild, Unit 600RR, louiebeans, Benoit, Dusty, Laner, Zenta, PrimeTime32, John Michael Kane, Tactician, Barron, JiggyLordJr, Latan, bacani, azulsombra
Johnnyvee Offline
Pelican

...and this is before she attends gender studies classes at Oxford.
Oh dear!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
10-10-2019 11:26 AM
[-] The following 18 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
gework, antman333, debeguiled, Cr33pin, Lovinglife, Handsome Creepy Eel, Captainstabbin, spokepoker, MajorStyles, Buck Wild, John Michael Kane, Tactician, JiggyLordJr, Going strong, Latan, bacani, Neo2, joost
Salinger Offline
Robin

What a twat! I wish I could stick her in jail.
10-10-2019 12:20 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Salinger's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Captainstabbin, John Michael Kane, Tactician, Latan, bacani
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

Girl doesn't score as well on exams as she hoped, blames on rape culture.
10-10-2019 12:24 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Lovinglife, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, MajorStyles, Buck Wild, Benoit, Tactician, Latan, bacani
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

This same girl goes out clubbing every night, gets wasted and enjoys dozens of strangers grinding their erections all over her crotch. Guaranteed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
10-10-2019 12:35 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Captainstabbin, debeguiled, Cr33pin, spokepoker, Johnnyvee, MajorStyles, billbudsocket, Buck Wild, Renzy, louiebeans, MikeInRealLife, John Michael Kane, WalterBlack, Tactician, JiggyLordJr, Going strong, Latan, bacani, Brazilianguy, joost
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

Quote:Magistrates told Griffiths: 'The complainant's evidence was very clear, logical and without embellishment. We can think of no motivation for you to touch the victim other than sexual.

Leaving this world is not as scary as it might've seemed.
10-10-2019 12:40 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Johnnyvee, Handsome Creepy Eel
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I knew this was England before I read the article. Soon this nonsense will be over here as well.

[Image: IKziK4G.png]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 12:50 PM by RIslander.)
10-10-2019 12:44 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like RIslander's post:
d'Aversa, spokepoker, MajorStyles, Handsome Creepy Eel, robreke, Captain Gh, CynicalContrarian, John Michael Kane, Tactician, yellowfever, [email protected], JiggyLordJr, Going strong, Latan, bacani, beta_plus
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

That judge and prosecutor needs to be removed.
The police should've laughed this off and told the mom to go home and clean.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
10-10-2019 12:50 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like spokepoker's post:
Tactician, azulsombra
Isaac Jordan Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

Rookie mistake. He obviously missed the memo:

[Image: lookin-good-susan-213969.jpg]
10-10-2019 12:52 PM
[-] The following 38 users Like Isaac Jordan's post:
Cr33pin, Kaii, subterfuge, Davidovich, spokepoker, Captainstabbin, Renzy, DannyAlberta, Pinkman, MikeInRealLife, Speculation, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, Salinger, robreke, Kungfu, PrimeTime32, Captain Gh, CynicalContrarian, John Michael Kane, WalterBlack, Tactician, [email protected], Barron, Teedub, jeffreyjerpp, DamienCasanova, JiggyLordJr, puckerman, Feldeinsamkeit, d'Aversa, Simeon_Strangelight, monsquid, Latan, Canopus, bacani, Brazilianguy, dicknixon72
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-10-2019 12:20 PM)Salinger Wrote:  What a twat! I wish I could stick her in jail.

Personally Id wait till she got out

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
10-10-2019 01:00 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
antman333, Goldin Boy, Handsome Creepy Eel, wi30, Tactician, bacani
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Rainbow RE: Student, 19, faces JAIL after touching a female student's arm
While the story itself is clown world shit..... There is a silver lining for this fellow. After this whole ordeal hes going to have a lot more access to females then he did before this happened. Now he has a almost painfully awkward bad boy image... He's going to be a rock star amongst a certain type of nerdy cute girls.
[Image: 19532128-7557947-image-m-14_1570703250658.jpg]
In this day and age any type of fame and notoriety wets the panties

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 01:03 PM by Cr33pin.)
10-10-2019 01:01 PM
[-] The following 22 users Like Cr33pin's post:
spokepoker, Captainstabbin, debeguiled, Basil II, Pinkman, louiebeans, MikeInRealLife, antman333, Benoit, Laner, Solitaire, Handsome Creepy Eel, John Michael Kane, Tactician, [email protected], Barron, Teedub, PapayaTapper, DamienCasanova, Going strong, Latan, bacani
Basil II Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

Poor attempt at kino picks up a harsh sentence. Bad game is officially being criminalized.
10-10-2019 03:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Basil II's post:
puckerman, Latan
subterfuge Offline
Kingfisher

which one of you guys was it?

Someones clearly told him to ''assume attraction'' and ''touch early/straight away so that kino escalation isn't weird later'' Smile

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
10-10-2019 03:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like subterfuge's post:
Psygnosis89, Latan
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

(10-10-2019 01:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  Now he has a almost painfully awkward bad boy image... He's going to be a rock star amongst a certain type of nerdy cute girls.

He's already starting to look like a dishy nerd. At least to my innocent eyes.

I wonder what he's thinking about *sigh*.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 03:25 PM by Vladimir Poontang.)
10-10-2019 03:24 PM
Kungfu Offline
Banned

There was a similar case a few years back that I can't find except it involved a special needs student.

A poor kid with severe social skill deficits and actual mild brain damage tried talking to a girl on his college campus and she reported him to campus security because she felt uncomfortable. He didn't do anything to her, just talk. The kangaroo court at his campus found him guilty of harassment and I believe kicked him out. His mother sued the college and I'm not sure what happened next. He posted a video talking about it and the brain damage was extremely evident.

It's pretty clear where this is going. All women want all non-alpha males tortured, dead, and buried.
10-10-2019 03:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kungfu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker
scorpion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

It's impossible for men to understand the horror that socially awkward, low-status men instill in women. And there's actually a good reason that women treat them as invisible and generally prefer to not even be around them at all: rape. You see, while today women are quick to toss around the word "rape" to cover basically any sort of unwanted attention from a man (as we see in this case), historically rape was a real thing. And it was real rape: a man using his physical strength to force a woman into having sex with him, violently if need be. And then he would cum inside her. And there was nothing she could do about it. Do you know how many children were fathered by rapists throughout history, especially during times of war and conquest? Rape is an enormous part of human history that is almost totally swept under the rug today.

Anyway, this is why a woman will utterly recoil from a socially awkward man in her proximity: because their genetic programming realizes that there is a possibility, however faint, that this absolute disaster of a man could rape her. Which itself isn't the bad part. The really bad part is that he could impregnate her when he raped her. Uh oh. Now she's forced to carry the child of the socially awkward omega male. She might try to abort it somehow (or even kill herself, many women used to kill themselves after rape - do we really believe it was from the shame of being raped, or was it more likely the pain of knowing she'd been impregnated by some disgusting, low-status guy?) But she's working against her genetic programming in either case - the child is still half her own, after all. So most women end up birthing the baby and making the best of it.

But this is why women absolutely cannot stand low status men and seek to avoid them like the plague. The deepest recesses of their brains are trying to prevent them from being raped and impregnated by a low status man. Such men literally instill a sense of horror in women, because they have the potential to hijack her genetics against her will and mix them with his own, which will likely prevent her from securing a better man in the future. It's a form of genetic death. Low status men are like the grim reaper to desirable young women: they want nothing to do with them and would rather pretend they didn't exist at all.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
10-10-2019 03:59 PM
[-] The following 39 users Like scorpion's post:
louiebeans, Matsufubu, Isaac Jordan, Dr Mantis Toboggan, Brewer, Laner, Handsome Creepy Eel, Professor Fox, spokepoker, Aboulia, Salinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, PrimeTime32, Captain Gh, remarkable vigour, CynicalContrarian, John Michael Kane, SwordfishTrombonist, Thersites, eL-JJ, Tactician, RDF, yellowfever, [email protected], kinjutsu, Teedub, jeffreyjerpp, Aurini, DamienCasanova, JiggyLordJr, fokm, Going strong, Latan, Canopus, bacani, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Luke Stranahan, PUA_Rachacha, dicknixon72
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

Interesting take Scorpion, I was just thinking about this today! I was musing on how many humans were created and family trees were started because of rape. It is pretty intense to think about. I think your theory is valid, I don’t think the way this poor guy was treated is justifiable however. As far as a solution goes, I have no idea, but it’ll probably get worse for low status/awkward/ugly guys. I can’t help but feel pity for them. Some guys get to play the game on easy mode and all by virtue of random chance (height + genes) - Mother Nature really just doesn’t give a single fuck.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 04:23 PM by BlastbeatCasanova.)
10-10-2019 04:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
spokepoker
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

This proves again my hypothesis: women do not mind attention, as long as it is from the top 20%.

Myself not belonging there yet (financially), I avoid females. I feel very lucky working with 95% male colleagues, since this court case will set the precedent for the coming decades.

It makes me wonder: what will happen to the west? Monogamy allowed most men to reproduce. Without this, only the top chads have access to desirable women. Will it mean that the migrants are bound to take over? While they are a minority, they have often some 5 kids. The social state even encourages them to have this many kids.

On some level, at least in my eyes, this is nature's way of revenging the degeneracy of the current age. Those who do not have babies get wiped out, and leave space for others. Roosh had a great article about it on return of kings, back in 2016 or so.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 04:39 PM by AntoniusofEfa.)
10-10-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
spokepoker
Kungfu Offline
Banned

(10-10-2019 03:59 PM)scorpion Wrote:  It's impossible for men to understand the horror that socially awkward, low-status men instill in women. And there's actually a good reason that women treat them as invisible and generally prefer to not even be around them at all: rape. You see, while today women are quick to toss around the word "rape" to cover basically any sort of unwanted attention from a man (as we see in this case), historically rape was a real thing. And it was real rape: a man using his physical strength to force a woman into having sex with him, violently if need be. And then he would cum inside her. And there was nothing she could do about it. Do you know how many children were fathered by rapists throughout history, especially during times of war and conquest? Rape is an enormous part of human history that is almost totally swept under the rug today.

Anyway, this is why a woman will utterly recoil from a socially awkward man in her proximity: because their genetic programming realizes that there is a possibility, however faint, that this absolute disaster of a man could rape her. Which itself isn't the bad part. The really bad part is that he could impregnate her when he raped her. Uh oh. Now she's forced to carry the child of the socially awkward omega male. She might try to abort it somehow (or even kill herself, many women used to kill themselves after rape - do we really believe it was from the shame of being raped, or was it more likely the pain of knowing she'd been impregnated by some disgusting, low-status guy?) But she's working against her genetic programming in either case - the child is still half her own, after all. So most women end up birthing the baby and making the best of it.

But this is why women absolutely cannot stand low status men and seek to avoid them like the plague. The deepest recesses of their brains are trying to prevent them from being raped and impregnated by a low status man. Such men literally instill a sense of horror in women, because they have the potential to hijack her genetics against her will and mix them with his own, which will likely prevent her from securing a better man in the future. It's a form of genetic death. Low status men are like the grim reaper to desirable young women: they want nothing to do with them and would rather pretend they didn't exist at all.

Evolutionarily accurate.

Still doesn't change the fact that men who have not committed any actual crimes are being excommunicated by society and having their lives destroyed over nothing.

Is society supposed to charge men with thought crimes because women *feel* they're the *type* of person to commit a crime and *will do so* in the distant future?

What's the solution here? Only men of certain height, wit, status, and genetics are allowed to talk to women? And the rest can drop dead?
10-10-2019 04:41 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Kungfu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Renzy, Tactician, [email protected], Latan, zeke_a88
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

Not so fast.

It doesn't explain resource extraction, group dynamics of hierarchies and the price one would pay for "rape". Invaders are a totally different phenomenon and don't fit this hypothesis anyway --- they are strongmen, by definition. Women don't fret conquerors as it is a proof of dominance and in their view, aids fitness.

Is it genetic revulsion? Yes. But not on a rape/fear basis.

Get your passport ready!
10-10-2019 09:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
zeke_a88
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-10-2019 01:01 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  While the story itself is clown world shit..... There is a silver lining for this fellow. After this whole ordeal hes going to have a lot more access to females then he did before this happened. Now he has a almost painfully awkward bad boy image... He's going to be a rock star amongst a certain type of nerdy cute girls.
[Image: 19532128-7557947-image-m-14_1570703250658.jpg]

Man oh Man... it's a tragedy that this kid was struggling with Women in the first place! He looks like the young lads around my way constantly with tight poon in leggins around them... matter of facts, he looks WAY BETTER than them! (Most Likely) single parent household strikes again!
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 09:20 PM by Captain Gh.)
10-10-2019 09:19 PM
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Kid needs to convert to Islam...
10-10-2019 09:27 PM
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Shave that kids head, give him a tan, and a regular lifting routine and he’d look like a hardass.

He’s got that “thug face”.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 09:30 PM by Easy_C.)
10-10-2019 09:30 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy_C's post:
Vladimir Poontang, antman333

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Female Teacher-Male Student Caught Having Sex Thread Cattle Rustler 1,038 557,362 11-07-2019 11:58 PM
Last Post: Yatagan
  Cambridge university student breaks open door of plane and falls to her death Lovinglife 33 3,279 08-03-2019 07:00 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Breast ironing is abuse and could lead to jail, UK prosecutors say mammal 2 990 07-19-2019 12:29 PM
Last Post: Captainstabbin