I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Police interrogation highlights
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Woodpecker

Police interrogation highlights
So this is not much of a place for game anymore but I think many of us enjoyed the psychology aspect of it and how it relates to human nature, which was really cool.

One thing I've discovered recentely which I find even more fascinating is studying interrogation used in crime cases and I thought I would just like to share it here.

I've realised it's so much more to it than I had ever believed. There is actually something like advanced skills to interrogate criminals and make a person admit something horrible they did when they know can face prison.

Here are some examples I think is definitely worth watching.

Chris Watts - Murdered wife and kids

The case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_murders

This guy had first called the police saying his wife and kids were missing. Eventually during the interrogation he starts to admit that he cheated on his wife and then hours later he admit the half-truth that he murdered his wife and said it was because she had murdered their kids first.

You will see a couple of techniques in this one:

2:50 - The futility technique
4:40 - The dossier technique
5:13 - Ego up technique
8:00 - How & why solution
12:05 - Reid technique

Russell Williams - Serial killer

Russel Williams is the Canadian that raped and murdered 4 women. He was in the Canadian Armed Forces and a facade of living a regular life together with his wife. He was made to believe that several people had been interviewed for the case and it would be a laidback interiew to see if he knew some things about the case. He was asked to show finger prints and shoe prints and so on so they could just help them clear his name from the radar (but he actually walked in there with the same shoes he used when he murdered the women).

At 35:00 the invesigator comes back into room and shows him the shoe prints and that they're identical. Then he realises he's fucked.

I think at least the first 30 minutes is worth listening to just because of the language this investigator used to give the impression that he was being on Russel's side and built trust.

The case of Phoenix Sinclair

Another similair video with a 5-year-old girl who was killed by her parents.

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/File_and_...techniques

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride-and-ego_down

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_technique

If you know any more videos like this, please share! Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019 01:09 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
10-12-2019 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
RIslander
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Thumbs Down RE: Police interrogation highlights
(10-12-2019 01:07 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  The case of Phoenix Sinclair

This shit makes my blood boil....I hope these two get beaten and tortured in prison everyday for the rest of their lives.... an thats still not punishment enough

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
10-12-2019 01:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cr33pin's post:
Matsufubu
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Police interrogation highlights
(10-12-2019 01:34 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  This shit makes my blood boil....I hope these two get beaten and tortured in prison everyday for the rest of their lives.... an thats still not punishment enough

I agree with you I would like to see them suffer but whats the point? They're defective human beings... its like punishing a retarded kid for being retarded. No matter what the crime if you become a ward of state you should be treated humanely because we should be a civilized society. Prisons should be for those who can be reformed, taught a skill and allowed to rejoin society. These people should be put down swiftly and forgotten. Save the 60k+ a year that it costs to house them and spend $100 on a nitrogen tank and gas mask then let God sort them out.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2019 02:24 PM by RIslander.)
10-12-2019 02:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIslander's post:
Matsufubu
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Police interrogation highlights
This book is required reading for anyone trying to learn how to read body language. Its written by an FBI agent who specializes in interrogations.

[Image: 41t6vPosB0L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

https://www.amazon.com/What-Every-BODY-S...150&sr=8-3

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
10-12-2019 02:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Roosh Hour Highlights discussion thread Thot____Patroller 6 1,215 02-18-2019 05:38 AM
Last Post: Nero Claudius Drusus
  UK police need public support to arrest violent offenders thanks to female police hir [email protected] 27 3,567 11-23-2018 06:57 PM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache
  Red Symphony - The interrogation of a banker-financed communist Roosh 3 7,360 08-27-2016 12:25 PM
Last Post: Pollito