I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

SARMS - A safer(?) steroid replacement
Pinkman Offline
Banned

SARMS - A safer(?) steroid replacement
SARMS (Selective androgen receptor modulators) are supposedly like steroids but without the negative effects on your organs and your HPTA. They don't generally crash your natural testosterone production completely, so you don't always need to run a PCT.

They include things like LGD-4033, Ostarine and RAD-140.

Personally I tried a 6-week cycle of LGD-4033 with a short 2 week PCT. I did not do too much research on it prior to beginning or afterwards. I did not work out or exercise during the cycle. However I can attest to that I still gained several pounds of muscle mass. I did not test my T levels before or directly after the cycle but I did check them about a year after, and they were over 1000 ug/dl (which is well above average).

Have you tried them? Were they worth it? What do you think of their safety profile long term compared to regular steroids like testosterone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_..._modulator
https://selfhacked.com/blog/lgd-4033-lig...used-safe/
https://selfhacked.com/blog/ostarine/
https://selfhacked.com/blog/rad140-testolone/
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 10:05 AM by Pinkman.)
10-13-2019 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

RE: SARMS - A safer(?) steroid replacement
(10-13-2019 09:42 AM)Pinkman Wrote:  SARMS (Selective androgen receptor modulators) are supposedly like steroids but without the negative effects on your organs and your HPTA. They don't generally crash your natural testosterone production completely, so you don't always need to run a PCT.

They include things like LGD-4033, Ostarine and RAD-140.

Personally I tried a 6-week cycle of LGD-4033 with a short 2 week PCT. I did not do too much research on it prior to beginning or afterwards. I did not work out or exercise during the cycle. However I can attest to that I still gained several pounds of muscle mass. I did not test my T levels before or directly after the cycle but I did check them about a year after, and they were over 1000 ug/dl (which is well above average).

Have you tried them? Were they worth it? What do you think of their safety profile long term compared to regular steroids like testosterone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_..._modulator
https://selfhacked.com/blog/lgd-4033-lig...used-safe/
https://selfhacked.com/blog/ostarine/
https://selfhacked.com/blog/rad140-testolone/

Have been considering SARM's. OP, did you experience any side effects?

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
10-13-2019 10:07 AM
Pinkman Offline
Banned

(10-13-2019 10:07 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  Have been considering SARM's. OP, did you experience any side effects?

No side effects whatsoever. Couldn't tell I was on anything, aside from the fact that my muscles felt harder and bigger than normal. I took 10mg a day.
10-13-2019 10:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pinkman's post:
Goldin Boy
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

A buddy I worked with was on SARMS for a bit. I think he said he definitely noticed some gains from it but while he was on it he had this subtle fishy odor about him. After he quit SARMS it went away
10-13-2019 11:32 AM
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Unfortunately OP this is a mute debate,at least in my view, since the push to make SARMS completely illegal is underway. And due to people being still scared shitless of Roids... SARMS will go up & up in price in the years to come. Sticking to Roids & a rigid PCT Protocol will give you a better physique for less $$$ in the near future... and with a proper PCT Protocol... relatively the same risk as SARMS
10-13-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captain Gh's post:
Nulled, jeffreyjerpp
Nulled Away
Pigeon

(10-13-2019 05:44 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  Unfortunately OP this is a mute debate,at least in my view, since the push to make SARMS completely illegal is underway. And due to people being still scared shitless of Roids... SARMS will go up & up in price in the years to come. Sticking to Roids & a rigid PCT Protocol will give you a better physique for less $$$ in the near future... and with a proper PCT Protocol... relatively the same risk as SARMS

Captain Gh is correct, right now there is a heavy push by the FDA to make sure the SARMs are banned in the USSA, and the rest of the feminized West. Remember, without prescription even owning and using something like Testosterone (the natural male hormone ALL men have) will result in you getting your door kicked if you order it online.

The other problem with SARMs is they still suffer from the same issue with steroids, they temporarily shut off your HPTA axis, or basically what produces Testosterone in your body. How much this is turned off or for how long depends largely on genetics. So, they aren't completely risk free like claimed, and many of the so called "SARMs" you are ordering are completely fakes. Knew several guys who ordered and used the stuff. Told me that "This website is the best bro!!". I waited a few months and turns out that site was selling fake, Chinese laced trash.

Captain is correct, real steroids will give much better result for likely cheaper prices. I recommend going to somewhere like Thailand where the stuff in made in government approved labs, and legal to purchase over the counter. Things like March Pharmaceuticals, which produce Testosterone Propionate (The best / real kind of Test IMO, longer esters just don't have the "I'm on roids" feeling to them.)

Other thing to remember is although I'm not going to say Steroids are healthy, things like Pharma Testosterone and Primabolan have been around for a long time and we know the effects, how to counteract sides, etc. SARMs could be toxic and cause cancer, they haven't been around long enough for all of the side effects to be discovered yet.

Just wait till you take a trip to Thailand or another legal place. Legal for personal use in: Colombia, Thailand, Japan, bunch of other places, etc...
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 11:11 PM by Nulled.)
10-14-2019 11:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nulled's post:
Pinkman
jeffreyjerpp Offline
Kingfisher

(10-13-2019 05:44 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  Unfortunately OP this is a mute debate,at least in my view, since the push to make SARMS completely illegal is underway. And due to people being still scared shitless of Roids... SARMS will go up & up in price in the years to come. Sticking to Roids & a rigid PCT Protocol will give you a better physique for less $$$ in the near future... and with a proper PCT Protocol... relatively the same risk as SARMS

I generally agree, but for certain populations SARMs are preferable at the moment. Until they're made totally illegal, anyways.

For example, MK 677 (not a SARM, but a peptide) has been HUGELY helpful to me personally in recovering from some injuries I got a few years ago. I literally went from unable to walk correctly, to being significantly stronger than ever before.

The average guy can get a TRT prescription for a generous dose (say 200 mg/week) and throw mild SARM doses on top once or twice a year, and make awesome gains, without worrying about the legal implications of ordering steroids or GH online.

Make sure you get SARMs from legit sources, though. Since they're unregulated and the companies are sketchy as fuck, you never know exactly what you're buying.
10-19-2019 08:58 AM
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Anyone have experience running SARMs and Clomid at the same time? I've been taking Clomid for about 8 months now, 25 mg/day and has gotten me from ~300 to ~650 with no side effects, I had never heard of SARMs until a week or so ago (coincidentally right before this thread was started) and intrigued but don't want it to screw with my T gains from the Clomid or have any weird interaction issues.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
10-19-2019 12:35 PM
TravelingBodybuilder Offline
Robin

Sarms will never replace steriods. SARMS will shut down your natural test production, and you will run into side effects of low testosterone as a result. I remember my virgin roommate(at the time) in college ran a sarm called ostarine and cut down with it, he preserved all his strength and actually looked pretty good at the end of his cut. I was proud of him. On Halloween when he was dressed as a stripper, he brought back a... Actually i dont want to break the rules... All i can say is his dick did not work from ostarine(SARM) due to it shutting down his natural testosterone production.

Also, i dont mean to rain on your parade but you did not gain any muscle not working out from a SARM or even a steriod. Steriods/SARMS multiply the results of the work that you put in. If you do not put in any work you will not get any results. It increases your protein synthesis, but if you are not working out it doesnt do anything for you other than water retention.

I can increase my test dosage to 1 gram and take dbol and gain 30 pounds and look much bigger due to all the water/glycogen being shoved into my muscles. But once you stop you will piss it all out. You only gain muscle if you workout.

As far as "risks" are concerned with using sarms over steriods, LE does not care about steriod use. There are countless of police officers that are on steriods. Some of them are even flashy and obviously juiced up on their instagram accounts. Steriods are not narcotics. People injecting themselves with testosterone are not robbing stores or people so they can get their fix of testosterone... A lot of movie stars are on them such as the rock, the entire NFL... It is illegal but consequences are literally a slap on the wrist. (for personal use)

Even in countries like thailand they are illlegal unless you have a doctors note. but it is not enforced so A lot of the steriods sold in the pharmacies are illegal in thailand. but no one enforces it so they do it anyway. I mean iv seen tren that was literally black(obviously not regulated) I believe the price for a pharma license in thailand is 1 million usd which will allow legal steriods to be manufactored but even then its buyers must have a doctors note. So a lot of the stuff sold in the pharmacies are actually not regulated or illegal.

So really there is no reason to do sarms. There is not any long term side effects known as well. For all you know it can cause cancer. Do not believe the hype with these guy$$$$ promoting it. Its the same thing in the supplement industry where the guy says he has this special cell tech powder and gains 50 pounds of muscle in 1 month.. Its all marketing and lies. There also have been people getting their cholesterol levels checked and they were destroyed by a few sarms... Best to just AAS...

No reason to use sarms ... a lot of these companies are preying on people that dont have a source for steriods or are afraid of needles etc or afraid of the law. so they can manipulate your feelings and make you purchase their sarms product. They use guys who are on AAS to promote their sarms and do fake logs on forums that exaggerate the results. The supplement industry in bodybuilding are unethical. a lot of these enhanced guys are claiming natural . some claiming only to use sarms... or this special protein powder etc....

Get bloodwork day 1 before SARMS. And get it 8 weeks after. You'll see how awful your cholesterol or testosterone levels are.... And the results that you actually get vs if you just ran testosterone for 12 weeks. Much healthier and much better results with testosterone than "sarms."

another thing, these sarms , they are for "research purposes only" Sarms are not approved for human use by the FDA. Of course these sarm companies promote their products on bodybuilding forums etc but again, LE does not care about bodybuilders(personal use) wanting to grow bigger muscles so they get away with stuff like this... (for the time being )
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019 06:22 PM by TravelingBodybuilder.)
10-19-2019 05:49 PM
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-19-2019 05:49 PM)TravelingBodybuilder Wrote:  Sarms will never replace steriods. SARMS will shut down your natural test production, and you will run into side effects of low testosterone as a result. I remember my virgin roommate(at the time) in college ran a sarm called ostarine and cut down with it, he preserved all his strength and actually looked pretty good at the end of his cut. I was proud of him. On Halloween when he was dressed as a stripper, he brought back a... Actually i dont want to break the rules... All i can say is his dick did not work from ostarine(SARM) due to it shutting down his natural testosterone production.

Also, i dont mean to rain on your parade but you did not gain any muscle not working out from a SARM or even a steriod. Steriods/SARMS multiply the results of the work that you put in. If you do not put in any work you will not get any results. It increases your protein synthesis, but if you are not working out it doesnt do anything for you other than water retention.

I can increase my test dosage to 1 gram and take dbol and gain 30 pounds and look much bigger due to all the water/glycogen being shoved into my muscles. But once you stop you will piss it all out. You only gain muscle if you workout.

As far as "risks" are concerned with using sarms over steriods, LE does not care about steriod use. There are countless of police officers that are on steriods. Some of them are even flashy and obviously juiced up on their instagram accounts. Steriods are not narcotics. People injecting themselves with testosterone are not robbing stores or people so they can get their fix of testosterone... A lot of movie stars are on them such as the rock, the entire NFL... It is illegal but consequences are literally a slap on the wrist. (for personal use)

Even in countries like thailand they are illlegal unless you have a doctors note. but it is not enforced so A lot of the steriods sold in the pharmacies are illegal in thailand. but no one enforces it so they do it anyway. I mean iv seen tren that was literally black(obviously not regulated) I believe the price for a pharma license in thailand is 1 million usd which will allow legal steriods to be manufactored but even then its buyers must have a doctors note. So a lot of the stuff sold in the pharmacies are actually not regulated or illegal.

So really there is no reason to do sarms. There is not any long term side effects known as well. For all you know it can cause cancer. Do not believe the hype with these guy$$$$ promoting it. Its the same thing in the supplement industry where the guy says he has this special cell tech powder and gains 50 pounds of muscle in 1 month.. Its all marketing and lies. There also have been people getting their cholesterol levels checked and they were destroyed by a few sarms... Best to just AAS...

No reason to use sarms ... a lot of these companies are preying on people that dont have a source for steriods or are afraid of needles etc or afraid of the law. so they can manipulate your feelings and make you purchase their sarms product. They use guys who are on AAS to promote their sarms and do fake logs on forums that exaggerate the results. The supplement industry in bodybuilding are unethical. a lot of these enhanced guys are claiming natural . some claiming only to use sarms... or this special protein powder etc....

Get bloodwork day 1 before SARMS. And get it 8 weeks after. You'll see how awful your cholesterol or testosterone levels are.... And the results that you actually get vs if you just ran testosterone for 12 weeks. Much healthier and much better results with testosterone than "sarms."

another thing, these sarms , they are for "research purposes only" Sarms are not approved for human use by the FDA. Of course these sarm companies promote their products on bodybuilding forums etc but again, LE does not care about bodybuilders(personal use) wanting to grow bigger muscles so they get away with stuff like this... (for the time being )

Absolute fantastic response which you clearly laid out! My only abstention, and it very minor, is that some studies have shown that the actual protein synthesis of AAS actually builds Muscle Tissue along with water retention! Not saying it absolutely does... but the studies seem to show a correlation that someone doing Roids & then loosing all his gains would still have more muscle mass then if he hadn't done anything @ all!

But still it's a moot point! I believe no one is actually stupid enough to go on cycle & invest all that $$$ while being a couch potato! It's funny because I recently realized Roids are the #1 don't ask don't tell subject in the world! Unless you actually build a Biz as a steroid Guru à la Piana or Boston Lloyd, admitting to it's use is suicide! If Rock would go on Entertainment Tonight & admit to it... he'd be relegated to straight to Blu Ray Movies in a New York second!

As mush as I value honesty... the noobs have to keep being oblivious to it... otherwise you might end up being the one shitting in these San Francisco street if you ain't a Pro athlete with a guaranteed contract, and need "A BIG Physique" for your career! It is what it is... a necessary Evil Lie! Oddly enough... this evil lie also creates the other side of the force: The Anti-Fake Natty Truth Buster à la Blaha & DurienRider! 2 side of the same coin! But Roids has such a scary connotation in our society that dudes will always look for an alternative to avoid sticking a needle in themselves... so threads like this will always Pop-Up!

And everyone who ever took Roids has been the OP asking this very question in the past... so there's absolutely no shame in it!
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019 07:32 PM by Captain Gh.)
10-19-2019 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SARMs legality Mexico WannaBang 0 2,152 01-22-2017 08:41 AM
Last Post: WannaBang
  Hip Replacement Surgery Laner 5 4,611 11-19-2016 01:49 AM
Last Post: DaKi
  The Steroid thread AlbertoDelMuerto 88 101,655 04-14-2016 11:56 AM
Last Post: Druber