I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The life of a vietnamese beta in Africa
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Sparrow

The life of a vietnamese beta in Africa

Pretty soul crushing stuff. He's trying to make the best of his situation but he gets zero respect from anyone. Human ATM to his wife, bottom feeder to Africans ready to be taken advantage of, yet he tries to find reasons to live and to go on with his situation.
10-14-2019 06:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: The life of a vietnamese beta in Africa
I agree, he should do some content writing and travel around the world banging hot bitches.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
10-14-2019 06:39 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Dr Mantis Toboggan
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I know a couple of women in the local town who have the same face, voice and mannerisms. Exactly the same.
They seem to be having a much better better time of life being dirt poor in a tin shack than this isolated guy.

Its weird, they busted an enormous marijuana farm in an abandoned warehouse in Hull, Yorkshire, England. Two Vietnamese guys living there, in the roof eaves. Couldn't speak word one of English. Just living on crisps and red bull and shitting on mice for a year or so.
they wouldn't talk and supposedly no one knew how they got there.

there was a Chinese family with a little restaurant I came across in Sierra Leone, word was they didn't mingle with the locals at all. No Krio, No Mende, precious little English.

its an age old thing for the likes of the Chinese .. exported ever wider now. but I cant help thinking that communism robbed people like this Viet guy of any deeper connection with their own culture or a deeper inner-life. Left alot of people empty-headed and "mere hungry bellies'.
A Russian who lived in the Viet Highlands said to me after he saw some bullshit, "these people are animals, really low, but what do you expect? This is what communism does to a people.."

If it helps this guy feel better there are Western Alcoholics 'teaching' in regional Vietnam who are, by turns, having pretty much the same experience of being lonely, ignored and ripped off.

As an aside: The guy that made this video is such an annoying little beta.

He made movies about regional parts of Vietnam, whenever I send links of his videos to Viet or Western girls (a video about where you're living/ travelling to) they'd say "I couldn't watch it.. just can't stand that guy narrating it"

So the chicks say, he has a serious case of the 'ick' factor.

he's the kind of guy that posts on forums that white girls so racist / white men-lucky-accident-of-history. I guess its frustrating to be wealthy, privileged, educated... and still a total geek.
10-14-2019 07:30 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, gework, Going strong, debeguiled, Simeon_Strangelight, spokepoker
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Sparrow

An update.

He's back in Vietnam and they want him to btfo back to Africa. Big Grin

If you think only western betas get the human ATM treatment it's the same for local guys.

South East Asia is a matriarchy with with sweet and demure women to lure you in and then the matriarchy is ganging up on you.

I don't think he ever really says what he truly feels so you have to figure it out by yourself through a red pilled lens.
10-14-2019 07:35 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Bienvenuto, Handsome Creepy Eel
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Sparrow

(10-14-2019 07:30 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  As an aside: The guy that made this video is such an annoying little beta.

It's pretty clear that he is a viet pride type with a chip on his shoulder.

I don't think we'll ever see a Nigerian traveling all over the world to meet fellow Nigerians because they know it's all a hustle for them either way.

You either have money AND connections in 3rd world countries or you're a walking target for better connected kleptocratic locals who can take everything you got away from you (title deeds, cash w/e) and get you suicided / thrown into prison on some bogus charge. Even if he makes a ton of money in Senegal I don't think he's the kind of guy that could leverage it to elevate his status in Vietnam.

Even nowadays you can barely buy a western level of living in Vienam which his parents quickly achieved.

His parents tried to talk him out of wasting his time and money on this project but he bought ethnocentric SJWism hook line and sinker.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 08:14 AM by SomeOneSomeWhere.)
10-14-2019 08:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Bienvenuto
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(10-14-2019 07:35 AM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  If you think only western betas get the human ATM treatment it's the same for local guys.

South East Asia is a matriarchy with with sweet and demure women to lure you in and then the matriarchy is ganging up on you.

Do you expect women to actually work and make more than the man?

South East Asia isn't a matriarchy.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 08:26 AM by VNvet.)
10-14-2019 08:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
Pinkman
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Sparrow

(10-14-2019 08:26 AM)VNvet Wrote:  Do you expect women to actually work and make more than the man?

The South East Asian Matriarchy = Evil, vicious and abusive women controlling their worker bee from the background while giving him "face" in public.

If the worker bee gets out of line the matriarchy gets together to destroy him.

Do you think a large percentage of the female population openly prostituting themselves happens in a patriarchy?
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 08:53 AM by SomeOneSomeWhere.)
10-14-2019 08:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Simeon_Strangelight
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(10-14-2019 08:50 AM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  
(10-14-2019 08:26 AM)VNvet Wrote:  Do you expect women to actually work and make more than the man?

The South East Asian Matriarchy = Evil, vicious and abusive women controlling their worker bee from the background while giving him "face" in public.

If the worker bee gets out of line the matriarchy gets together to destroy him.

Do you think a large percentage of the female population openly prostituting themselves happens in a patriarchy?

You didn't answer my question.

Do you want your wife to make more than you, so you won't have to be a human ATM?

That sounds very matriarchal to me.

Prostitution is generally illegal in a matriarchy in lieu of a massive welfare state (ex. US).

In a patriarchy, prostitution almost exclusively occurs with the lower class women, but still isn't encouraged, which is the case in Southeast Asia. A 'large percentage of women' in Southeast Asia aren't prostitutes either. It's almost entirely low income women from rural regions.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019 09:12 AM by VNvet.)
10-14-2019 09:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
Brodiaga
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

(10-14-2019 06:22 AM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  

Pretty soul crushing stuff. He's trying to make the best of his situation but he gets zero respect from anyone. Human ATM to his wife, bottom feeder to Africans ready to be taken advantage of, yet he tries to find reasons to live and to go on with his situation.

That spring roll guy is tough as nails. He made his own luck.
10-14-2019 10:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frenchman claims to have impregnated 600 women in Africa Roosh 46 7,065 10-07-2019 12:57 PM
Last Post: stpete
  Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? RexImperator 734 133,445 09-07-2019 01:00 PM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  My Conflict with Calling Africa the 'Motherland'. whitewashedblackguy 52 3,834 08-04-2019 09:33 PM
Last Post: JayMillz