I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Beast System & The god of Technology
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

The Beast System & The god of Technology

Here is something I believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to me and others like Brother Werks from the video above.

We humans are being herded into invisible cages where we are enslaved through the lusts of the flesh and the desires of the mind.

The carrot is that you can eat as much junk food, watch as much TV and play as much video games as you want, while also having casual intercourse through various means.

The stick is that you stand to lose this comfortable lifestyle of mindless consumerism if you go against the system. Roosh has certainly experienced both sides of the coin.

But there's more parts to this world wide human farming system. For example almost everyone carries networked GPS locators with microphones 24/7, AKA smartphones. These smartphones can not only record your location and audio through mic, but also your habits and personality through your usage of the device and various apps.

As a former post office worker, my trainer told me that he knew an awful lot about people just based on the mail they were getting, who was having financial problems, who was getting divorced etc. Now imagine how much Google or Facebook know about everyone of their users.

But it goes further than just a global human cattle farm for capitalist profit incentives. It seems to me that satan wants to make himself like the Most High, and on Earth he is seeking to do that through digital technology. In the future faster data links with 5G and artificial intelligence supercomputers could make all this manageable by a single person, the Anti-Christ. Kind of like a fly-by-wire system in jet aircraft.

How and why would people give all their power to this artificial intelligence system? Right now we are seeing a global "new humanist" religious movement taking place, spearheaded by the Catholic Church. This is a movement that seeks to "unite" the worlds religions and have "consensus" to fight "climate change" and protect "our common home". But really what it is doing is rejecting the Truth, which is that Jesus Christ is Lord and the God of the Bible is the One True Living God.

Check out the video above for more information on this subject.
10-14-2019 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Psalm27's post:
Tactician, sonoran_

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mark Of The Beast: Microchipping technology Roosh 73 20,455 10-27-2019 06:32 AM
Last Post: Pinkman
  Media where a cadre of men work together fighting the system Syberpunk 30 2,024 10-07-2019 11:11 AM
Last Post: MajorStyles
  Eschatology: Mark of the Beast, Great Tribulation, Second Coming Roosh 130 17,558 08-26-2019 01:03 PM
Last Post: OskuroPekenyo