I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Newbie HOW MAKE a GIRL with boyfriend fall in love in you???
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

HOW MAKE a GIRL with boyfriend fall in love in you???
Hi there

I have been meeting a girl and i would like to go further, she has a boyfriend (for only 1 year)
She is 20, i am 21 and i would like what to do and how would you approach this situation

We have some deep connection (she actually said it) further than friendship but i don't really know how to escalate it.
If she wouldn't have boyfriend we would have something (she told me a few a times) but...how do i make her leave his boyfriend?

IS NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX, i really like her

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, i really appreciate your help
10-15-2019 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
wwtl Offline
Banned

RE: HOW MAKE a GIRL with boyfriend fall in love in you???
I guess you didn't hold hands with her yet, because that's what she expects from you, so she can monkey-branch.

But there is also a pretty simple solution in line with the forum rules: Drop all contact, start dating other girls.

If she's really hooked, she will make her way through to you.
10-15-2019 03:15 AM
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

Why would you even want to be with a girl willing to do that?
What the hell?

Let's say you somehow make it happen and you two become a couple and she leaves her boyfriend for you/cheats with you.
If that happens, that should tell you enough about the values of that girl.

In a year you'll be posting here how you could never have imagined getting cheated on by this very girl.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 03:33 AM by loremipsum.)
10-15-2019 03:33 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like loremipsum's post:
Meliorare93, wwtl, JiggyLordJr, MichaelWitcoff, Barron, Davinator, Er Miqué, gework, Beyond Borders, WombRaider, Zenta, Augustus_Principe, Feyoder
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-15-2019 03:33 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  Why would you even want to be with a girl willing to do that?
What the hell?

Let's say you somehow make it happen and you two become a couple and she leaves her boyfriend for you/cheats with you.

In a year you'll be posting here how you could never have imagined getting cheated on by this very girl.

It's like discussing notch counts. In Europe they are in the two digits for 20 years old girls now. And monkey-branching is the norm even for Christians. She is expecting him to escalate sexually, so she can move over. And of course she is going to branch again, once the tingles are gone. He is not going to get an LTR, because LTRs are outdated in that age group. So in the end her values don't even matter.

There is not much he can do as a young low SMV man expect not give fuck and get experience. Maybe some day he finds God and enters the right social circle to find someone to marry, but this thread clearly isn't going there. It's entirely pointless to discuss moral implications and vetting criteria in fornication hell.
10-15-2019 03:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
Augustus_Principe
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

She sounds like the kind of girl who will never cheat on you. Think about it.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
10-15-2019 04:05 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Dr. Howard
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-15-2019 04:05 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  She sounds like the kind of girl who will never cheat on you. Think about it.

If you still care about cheating, you are from the past. Get with the times! Banana
10-15-2019 04:08 AM
Obermarschall Offline
Robin

I don't want to say that it is wrong, however, considering the recent changes in this forum, i don't think that it might be appropriate to ask this here.
10-15-2019 04:37 AM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(10-15-2019 04:05 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  She sounds like the kind of girl who will never cheat on you. Think about it.

It's not about a married woman, it's about a "girl with a boyfriend". It's a far cry from what anyone reasonable would call a stable relationship. Sometimes it lasts only a week, from what I remember from school days. I don't think it counts as cheating.
10-15-2019 05:01 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
Dr. Howard
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

(10-15-2019 05:01 AM)dAversa Wrote:  

It's not about a married woman, it's about a "girl with a boyfriend". It's a far cry from what anyone reasonable would call a stable relationship. Sometimes it lasts only a week, from what I remember from school days. I don't think it counts as cheating.

If someone is willing to ruin people's relationships and contribute to modern degeneracy to get a chance with one girl, he is a piece of shit who will let his buddies down in a war the moment he gets a whiff of a pussy.
10-15-2019 06:08 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like loremipsum's post:
roberto, Davinator, Twigg
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(10-15-2019 06:08 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  If someone is willing to ruin people's relationships and contribute to modern degeneracy to get a chance with one girl, he is a piece of shit who will let his buddies down in a war the moment he gets a whiff of a pussy.

"Stealing" someone's girlfriend = being a coward and a traitor...?

If the woman in question was married, I'd agree with you. But modern teenagers do not, as a rule of thumb, form stable relationships. As I said already, kids break up after a week or a month and get along with someone else. OP speaks about "love", so we could assume that his intentions are more pure than most of his generation. I mean that he might pursue a long-term relationship instead of a quick fling. Is that correct, OP?
10-15-2019 06:27 AM
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-15-2019 03:10 AM)Unikorn Wrote:  We have some deep connection (she actually said it) further than friendship but i don't really know how to escalate it.

If she wouldn't have boyfriend we would have something (she told me a few a times) but...how do i make her leave his boyfriend?

See that bolded text above? you're buying into her frame. Kills her attraction for you.

IS NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX, i really like her <<<< And THAT is your problem..

This is counter-intuitive.

It is not about this girl.
Forget the girl.

It is about you,

OP - if you want to get out of this general rut that you are in then you will need to take your medicine.

Everything. I mean EVERYTHING you do.. will have to be about improving your SMV. Don't worry about attention hungry, manipulative chicks like this one.
You need to get a decent appraisal from objective sources about what you need to improve.
I suspect physique, professional skills and prospects, general direction in life.. and at the same time you look at those you can upgrade your style and demeanour (vibe with strangers).

I'm not a very nice person but.. I'm willing to give you my 2 cents and I'll bet that there are people on this forum who would help you.
You can PM them and if you put the advice they give you into action you will see results..

Bear in mind:
Nobody wants to do it.
NOBODY Wants to Do It.

If you put your ego aside (no-one wants to do that) and take the time and effort to objectively improve yourself then you will break through the barriers you are experiencing at the moment.

This chick will feel irrelevant to you (and lo and behold - at that moment, she will want you more than anything)

There are no traffic jams on the extra mile, because hardly anyone wants to make the journey.

TL ; DR - You want this girl? You gotta forget her and focus on you.
10-15-2019 06:28 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
wwtl, Dr. Howard, NoMoreTO, Tactician
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-15-2019 06:28 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  
(10-15-2019 03:10 AM)Unikorn Wrote:  We have some deep connection (she actually said it) further than friendship but i don't really know how to escalate it.

See that bolded text above? you're buying into her frame. Kills her attraction for you.

IS NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX, i really like her <<<< And THAT is your problem..

This is counter-intuitive.

It is not about this girl.
Forget the girl.

It is about you,

OP - if you want to get out of this general rut that you are in then you will need to take your medicine.

Everything. I mean EVERYTHING you do.. will have to be about improving your SMV. Don't worry about attention hungry, manipulative chicks like this one.
You need to get a decent appraisal from objective sources about what you need to improve.
I suspect physique, professional skills and prospects, general direction in life.. and at the same time you look at those you can upgrade your style and demeanour (vibe with strangers).

I'm not a very nice person but.. I'm willing to give you my 2 cents and I'll bet that there are people on this forum who would help you.
You can PM them and if you put the advice they give you into action you will see results..

Bear in mind:
Nobody wants to do it.
NOBODY Wants to Do It.

If you put your ego aside (no-one wants to do that) and take the time and effort to objectively improve yourself then you will break through the barriers you are experiencing at the moment.

This chick will feel irrelevant to you (and lo and behold - at that moment, she will want you more than anything)

There are no traffic jams on the extra mile, because hardly anyone wants to make the journey.

TL ; DR - You want this girl? You gotta forget her and focus on you.

A+ statement.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
10-15-2019 06:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
Tactician
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-15-2019 06:27 AM)dAversa Wrote:  
(10-15-2019 06:08 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  If someone is willing to ruin people's relationships and contribute to modern degeneracy to get a chance with one girl, he is a piece of shit who will let his buddies down in a war the moment he gets a whiff of a pussy.

"Stealing" someone's girlfriend = being a coward and a traitor...?

If the woman in question was married, I'd agree with you. But modern teenagers do not, as a rule of thumb, form stable relationships. As I said already, kids break up after a week or a month and get along with someone else. OP speaks about "love", so we could assume that his intentions are more pure than most of his generation. I mean that he might pursue a long-term relationship instead of a quick fling. Is that correct, OP?

[Do not promote relationships with minor females. -Mod]
10-15-2019 06:59 AM
Davinator Offline
Pigeon

(10-15-2019 03:10 AM)Unikorn Wrote:  Hi there

I have been meeting a girl and i would like to go further, she has a boyfriend (for only 1 year)
She is 20, i am 21 and i would like what to do and how would you approach this situation

We have some deep connection (she actually said it) further than friendship but i don't really know how to escalate it.

IS NOT ONLY ABOUT SEX, i really like her

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, i really appreciate your help
Do you have any moral conceptions at all?
Besides, she will have this "deep connection" later with others as well, very deeeeeep...
10-15-2019 08:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Davinator's post:
loremipsum
gework Online
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-15-2019 03:33 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  Why would you even want to be with a girl willing to do that?

10-15-2019 08:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
debeguiled
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-15-2019 08:12 AM)Davinator Wrote:  Do you have any moral conceptions at all?

Moral conceptions? You mean those from the Bible? You think those get taught in a single-parent household? The value system of western 20 years old uprooted people is 100 % globohomo.

The problem posters on this forum are now struggling with is that you take something evil like fornication and then try to apply Christian morals to it. That doesn't work and doesn't make any sense.

The Bible doesn't protect two people having sex outside marriage. Monogamy and adultery are only defined in the context of marriage. They make no sense outside of it. If someone decides to fornicate and then their fornication partner decides to fornicate with someone else, then of course someone gets hurt. But they get hurt, because they fornicated, not because they violated some non-existing certificate granting "fornication rights".

From the perspective of a Christian a girl having a "boyfriend" and fornicating with him means she is an unwed sinner and nothing more. The Christian is called to steer her away from that sin and encourage her to get into a proper marriage. The idea of "respecting" that sin of fornication shouldn't even come to mind.
10-15-2019 08:49 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like wwtl's post:
Dr. Howard, Augustus_Principe
travolta Offline
Banned

What the hell?

I don't know about that. I know a guy who stole this girl from her boyfriend. Now they're very happily married and have a child on the way. Lots of girls are with loser guys. If you steal a girl from a loser guy, and you're not a loser, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll also cheat on you.
10-15-2019 11:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes travolta's post:
d'Aversa
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

I dont think you will read this
But
1- i dont think this is against rules, a relationship of a year is not comparable as a marriage.

2- me liking something is not something normal for me, i dont usually feel what i feel for this girl, i and i am not able to controll it yet, i dont think is love but something close to that.
I DONT THINK i choose my feelings, not this time

3-If i ask here is because i need help, i allways liked one night stands but now is different, dont know why but its different

Thank you all for your help, its an important thing for me, for the girl and because i dont wanna feel things that i am not able to controll yet (IMPROVE MYSELF)
10-15-2019 11:59 AM
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

I have sent you a PM
Please read it
10-15-2019 12:13 PM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-15-2019 11:29 AM)travolta Wrote:  
What the hell?

I don't know about that. I know a guy who stole this girl from her boyfriend. Now they're very happily married and have a child on the way. Lots of girls are with loser guys. If you steal a girl from a loser guy, and you're not a loser, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll also cheat on you.

In my fornicator days, I got together with a girl that had a rich boyfriend that she lived with. I found this out after the fact. We eventually had an exclusive relationship, I cheated on her and got caught, she likely cheated on me I'm sure multiple times before I caught her. It was a war of infidelity.

Those who cheat, are like those that the propagandists paint as domestic abusers. Once they have 'gone there' the door is opened and they will likely cheat/abuse again as a means to deal with relationship problems or unhappiness (myself included). It is a very easy escape once you or she is versed in hiding things, sneaking around and the thrill of an illicit relationship. Cheaters in recovery are like addicts in recovery, a high risk to relapse and must be extra careful to stay away from their drug of choice.

I'm not saying don't steal a girlfriend or don't date a girl that cheats. I'm saying know that the risks are high, and that you had better be an infidelity and dread game expert yourself to deal with it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 12:31 PM by Dr. Howard.)
10-15-2019 12:26 PM
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-15-2019 11:59 AM)Unikorn Wrote:  2- me liking something is not something normal for me, i dont usually feel what i feel for this girl, i and i am not able to controll it yet, i dont think is love but something close to that.
I DONT THINK i choose my feelings, not this time

So you did catch one-itis. Happens to the best of us.

So you both did just talk about your "connection" and you were playing hover hands because of the BF, right?

When a girl tells you that she wants you and about her existing "problem", she wants you to take responsibility off her and she wants a tight grip of the new branch before letting the old one go. The most important thing to a girl is that it's not her fault when something goes off the rails.

So as the man you are going to take all the risks.
10-15-2019 12:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like wwtl's post:
Dr. Howard, Augustus_Principe
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

(10-15-2019 12:26 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(10-15-2019 11:29 AM)travolta Wrote:  
What the hell?

In my fornicator days, I got together with a girl that had a rich boyfriend that she lived with. I found this out after the fact. We eventually had an exclusive relationship, I cheated on her and got caught, she likely cheated on me I'm sure multiple times before I caught her. It was a war of infidelity.

Those who cheat, are like those that the propagandists paint as domestic abusers. Once they have 'gone there' the door is opened and they will likely cheat/abuse again as a means to deal with relationship problems or unhappiness (myself included). It is a very easy escape once you or she is versed in hiding things, sneaking around and the thrill of an illicit relationship. Cheaters in recovery are like addicts in recovery, a high risk to relapse and must be extra careful to stay away from their drug of choice.

I'm not saying don't steal a girlfriend or don't date a girl that cheats. I'm saying know that the risks are high, and that you had better be an infidelity and dread game expert yourself to deal with it.

Yes, statistics say that cheaters have a 350% higher risk of cheating in next relationship than those who haven't.
I would never take the risk to date a girl who admits, or rumor has it, that she cheated on previous relationship.
10-15-2019 02:37 PM
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

OP, you can make any girl "fall in love" with you even if they have a weak boyfriend. Make her think about you all time by manipulating her emotions with your personality. It is not easy to do though for younger people who are still emotionally undeveloped. If you make her like you and think about you enough she will find it harder to spend time with her boyfriend and will have to leave him.

Someone mentioned you should sleep with her to achieve this. This is the wrong way to look at things. Sex does not guarantee love. Don't lower your morality, if you want her to fall in love with you need to do the hard work, and it may not work out with her, but at your age this challenge should be seen as a great learning experience.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 02:52 PM by mr_ks.)
10-15-2019 02:50 PM
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

(10-15-2019 02:50 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  OP, you can make any girl "fall in love" with you even if they have a weak boyfriend. Make her think about you all time by manipulating her emotions with your personality. It is not easy to do though for younger people who are still emotionally undeveloped. If you make her like you and think about you enough she will find it harder to spend time with her boyfriend and will have to leave him.

Someone mentioned you should sleep with her to achieve this. This is the wrong way to look at things. Sex does not guarantee love. Don't lower your morality, if you want her to fall in love with you need to do the hard work, and it may not work out with her, but at your age this challenge should be seen as a great learning experience.

Oh you of weak soul. I pray you do not reap what you sow.

note: I know Game is manipulating women's hypergamy emotions. But this is just new level nihilistic autism.
I recommend reading this post by a former member Mage.
Say what you want about the guy but this post was on point.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 03:30 PM by loremipsum.)
10-15-2019 03:23 PM
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

^ Seriously, I dont understand the criticism, it looks like you may have misunderstood my point.

In a relationship there are two people, each trying to maintain a stable and positive emotional state. Power lies with the one able to affect the others emotional state while being less affected by the actions of the other. Women love this game on a subconscious level if played in a positive way that develops the relationship.

There is nothing wrong with OP taking this opportunity to develop his ability to interact emotionally with a woman, as this is the heart of all relationships, not sex.

If she was happy with the current BF she would not have told him they share a connection. She wants to see what he can do and is willing to play the game with him, her current bf being just another short term non-serious relationship.

**I think you have taken a more pessimistic view of my using the word "manipulate". I do not mean this in a negative way. I would have used "affect" but "manipulate" seems more accurate as it implies a level of control over the emotional effect being produced. I do not mean a high level of control though that would be more like an abusive, cynical or overly controlling manner.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019 03:39 PM by mr_ks.)
10-15-2019 03:34 PM