I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Could big pharma have opened a pathway to medicated possession?
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Could big pharma have opened a pathway to medicated possession?
Odd title for a thread but bear with me.

I recently recalled the events surrounding two murders potentially attributed to the sleeping medicine Zolpidem. Two people in separate incidents killed their spouse while in a trance like state resulting at least in chief from the use of this sleeping medicine. Other murders have been attributed to the drug as well as secondary killings such as car accidents caused by people on this drug entering the aforementioned trance like state and doing things they later claim to have no knowledge of.

From Medpage

Quote:Murder: Another Ambien Side Effect?

NEW YORK CITY -- Forensic psychiatrists have found it challenging to unravel the role of zolpidem (Ambien) in several brutal murders committed against loved ones -- and then to persuade attorneys, judges, and juries to take their conclusions seriously.

The cases may be the most extreme examples of an already known side effect of zolpidem -- that, even at recommended doses, people using the drug may get out of bed and do things while still effectively asleep, and don't remember it the next day.

Numerous reports have described people fixing meals, having sex, and even getting into their cars and driving away in the middle of the night, with no later recollection. A few "Ambien zombies" have wrecked their cars and even killed people in accidents.

Note that this study was published as an abstract and presented at a conference. These data and conclusions should be considered to be preliminary until published in a peer-reviewed journal.
This presentation includes a review of the literature on adverse zolpidem reactions and a presentation of two forensic cases, in which concomitant zolpidem and paroxetine use was associated with the violent killing of a spouse while reportedly being totally or partially amnesiatic.
But in at least three cases, a person with no apparent motive and no history of violence brutally murdered a spouse or close friend in the wee hours after taking more than the recommended dose of zolpidem along with other psychotropic medications.

A forensic psychologist and two psychiatrists who were involved in two of these cases discussed their experiences and how the law is evolving in this area at the American Psychiatric Association's annual meeting here.

Zolpidem was first approved in 1992. In 2007, after reports had piled up describing bizarre and dangerous activities undertaken by patients who had taken either high doses or regular doses in combination with other drugs such as alcohol, the FDA issued a "Dear Doctor" letter warning of "sleep-driving" and other risks.

Last year, the agency went further, ordering new label warnings, dosage limits, and patient instructions. This was based on findings of high blood levels in a substantial minority of patients who had taken the highest recommended dosages at the time.

The Crimes

The FDA announcements made no mention of murders committed by zolpidem users, but it had to have been aware of at least two of them. They were described in a 2012 paper by psychologist Cheryl Paradis, PsyD, of Marymount Manhattan College and Kings County Hospital, and two psychiatrist colleagues -- Lawrence Siegel, MD, and Stuart Kleinman, MD, of Columbia University. They had worked for the defense teams in those cases and also were the speakers at the APA panel this week.

A third murder linked to zolpidem had been committed in April 2013, just before the agency ordered the new restrictions.

The two cases in the 2012 paper involved a 45-year-old man and a 62-year-old woman, both of whom had taken at least two 10-mg zolpidem pills (the current maximum dosage is 5 mg for women and 10 mg for men) and had received other prescription psychotropic drugs including paroxetine (Paxil) and, in the man's case, quetiapine (Seroquel).

Sometime in the night, these patients got up and killed their spouses. Mr. A, as he was called by Paradis and colleagues, stabbed his wife more that 20 times. Ms. B went into her garage, picked up a metal pipe, and returned to the bedroom where she bludgeoned her husband and then put a plastic bag over his head.

Both Mr. A and Ms. B stayed alone with the bodies for hours, and then seemed glassy-eyed and confused when they finally emerged. They consistently denied any recollection of the events and were initially incredulous that they could have done such things.

Also, in both cases, the perpetrators reported being still sleepless after taking one zolpidem and had therefore taken additional pills.

In the 2013 case, a young man in Littleton, Colo., a suburb of Denver, named Andrew McClay beat his female housemate to death with a hammer. According to news reports, he had taken five zolpidem pills along with whiskey and naproxen. Other aspects of the crime and its aftermath were similar to those in the previous two cases.

Another similarity was that all three ended up criminally convicted. Mr. B was found guilty of second-degree murder at trial, and McClay pleaded guilty to the same charge; both received long prison sentences. Ms. B pled guilty to manslaughter in a deal with prosecutors and served 4-1/2 years before being paroled.

What's striking about these cases is that even supporting witnesses claim that the behavior of the people that committed these acts was wildly out of character. These were people with clean criminal records and no history of violence.

It got me to thinking of the many and varied medical compounds created by herbalists for use in rituals to "invoke the spirits". These imbibement rituals often involve speaking in tongues or undertaking "spirit journeys", but in some more extreme cases they are undertaken with the specific goal of being possessed by "spirits".

And so after these uncharacteristic murders performed by people on pharmaceutical sleeping medicines while in a trance like state it's made me wonder if big pharma had deliberately pursued or accidentally stumbled on a reproducible compound that leaves people open to temporary possession in the manner that other plant and animal based compounds of the past have used for.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-18-2019 09:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
infowarrior1, Captainstabbin, Enigma, NoMoreTO, Sankt Michael, Aurini, Dr. Howard, debeguiled, wwtl, VNvet
Thot Leader Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Could big pharma have opened a pathway to medicated possession?
[Kermit voice] "Well, that depends what you mean by "possession".

I've tried Ambien and it did make me black out and lose my memory of the time from shortly before I fell asleep to shortly after I woke up in the morning (struggled to dress myself for work).

As for people acting completely out of character and then committing murder--I don't know, you'd have to know the person pretty damn well to say they didn't have murder in their heart.
10-18-2019 10:57 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Thot Leader's post:
CynicalContrarian, VNvet
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(10-18-2019 09:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  It got me to thinking of the many and varied medical compounds created by herbalists for use in rituals to "invoke the spirits". These imbibement rituals often involve speaking in tongues or undertaking "spirit journeys", but in some more extreme cases they are undertaken with the specific goal of being possessed by "spirits".

I doubt it.

Demonic possession is almost never an accident. It's like the Matrix, you have to accept it on some level to give it access. And it's almost always a progression, you don't just snap one day and kill people. There's isolation, obvious (to anyone with a religious perspective) signs of a problem, attacks, etc.

Drugs help submit your mind to attack, and that's a major danger, put possession requires some kind of intent from the user. Ambien won't cause it to happen on its own anymore than aspirin. If it came out, as is the under-reported case with many mass shooters, that they dabble in satanism, then I'd say the drugs played a part.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019 12:41 AM by Captainstabbin.)
10-19-2019 12:38 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, infowarrior1, Sankt Michael, debeguiled, rpg
ThriceLazarus Offline
Robin

@Thot Leader

Exactly! Right!

Mr. Neubache is onto something if one formulates the proper conception of ‘spirit’ - here in I will make an attempt.

First, one must frame the human experience. Esoteric thought generally points to the four-fold world: there is the physical; the psychic; the mental; the spiritual. Each world emanates and is a projection of the other three. As such, any perturbation to the physical world (pharmaceuticals) will ripple into the spiritual world. This will in turn affect the psychic and mental framework of the individual, which will perturb the physical, which feeds back into the spiritual, and so on and so forth.

Some of these perturbations are decreasing in the nature of their functions: take for example an acquaintance you know who has been prescribed antidepressants. Generally, there’s a leveling out of the personality over time until a new, stable pattern is formed. Occasionally these substances produce harmonic interference: think to individuals whose lives are radically changed due to a single psychedelic experience.

This change in the matrix (the mathematical term) of being is like possession. A caveat: I am approaching this formulation from the idea that everything is Spirit, there are only discrepancies in how bright the light be and where it decides to illuminate.

It helps to change one’s metaphorical understanding of what one actually is. If you will... Think of Spirit as a candleflame, uncovered, the light which streams forth stretching out in all directions. The events of our lives formulate specific perceptions, perspectives, preferences, so on and so forth. Hermetic thought states that the egoic conceptions of who We are are like moths drawn to this flame. They cling and circle and flutter, casting shadows, constraining the light of Spirit.

Captain Stabbin’ is correct here - Demonic possession is parallel here.

For a moment, let us consider what demonic possession is in this formulation. Everything is Spirit, and Spirit is understood by us as some sort of recognizable pattern. Perhaps then it could be stated that the diabolical Spirit is one of malevolent destruction. These patterns are parasitic - in a closed system they will annihilate themselves, and as such rely on reflected light from some external source to propagate. Patterns such as the ritualized abuse present in many elite circles. Or those present through the subconscious actions of the generations.

These systems can never be anything more than background interference in the general individual’s life - if they held too much sway, they would lead to the death of their host. However, by perturbing the physical the spiritual is effected! It is as the straw that breaks the camel’s back.
10-19-2019 11:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThriceLazarus's post:
VNvet
Oberrheiner Offline
Kingfisher

(10-18-2019 09:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Numerous reports have described people having sex in the middle of the night, with no later recollection.

I may or may not have used that excuse before.
10-19-2019 03:53 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Oberrheiner's post:
TruckDriver9, wwtl, VNvet
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

This is several levels above our current knowledge.

Mankind hasn't even explored death and what happens to us then, who knows - we may find out in the future that after death the finer astral body gets seperated from the physical ones and some highly emotional souls may choose to stick around without going on to higher heavens.

Those souls may be referred as ghosts. And then you find out that those ghosts can in fact enter the body of a person who is highly medicated and may even influence them. If it's a deceased murderer doing it, then beware. The link may disappear when the person sobers up.

But as I said - we are not there yet and the few out-of-body-able saints out there are usually not interested in explaining those rare phenomenons to mankind - they usually find God seekers and help them.

Science will one day likely epxlain it, have para-normal sensors out there and other things, but it's not even researched at this time.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 04:36 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
10-21-2019 04:36 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
VNvet, loremipsum, rpg, Sooth
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(10-19-2019 12:38 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  
(10-18-2019 09:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  It got me to thinking of the many and varied medical compounds created by herbalists for use in rituals to "invoke the spirits". These imbibement rituals often involve speaking in tongues or undertaking "spirit journeys", but in some more extreme cases they are undertaken with the specific goal of being possessed by "spirits".

I doubt it.

Demonic possession is almost never an accident. It's like the Matrix, you have to accept it on some level to give it access. And it's almost always a progression, you don't just snap one day and kill people. There's isolation, obvious (to anyone with a religious perspective) signs of a problem, attacks, etc.

Drugs help submit your mind to attack, and that's a major danger, put possession requires some kind of intent from the user. Ambien won't cause it to happen on its own anymore than aspirin. If it came out, as is the under-reported case with many mass shooters, that they dabble in satanism, then I'd say the drugs played a part.

Yeah, but very often that consent is below the surface, and the person is saying yes to something that seems harmless or weird, and that makes them more amenable to the next concession, and little by little they move to giving over the control of their personality to something else.

Sometimes these concessions are barely made on a conscious level, and might as well be subconscious. It might be something as simple as not listening to your intuition on something that doesn't seem like a big deal at all, and only later you realize what you have done.

Kind of like having your dog barking in a weird way and not really making much of it, only to find out later there was a burglar in your yard. You might pick up on it, or you might miss it. The consent might be repeated instances of choices made on that subtle a level.

A person's soul might be sitting there motionless in a state of fertility for some kind of possession, but not quite at the point where they give up control of themselves.

Unlike the person who knowingly takes psychoactive drugs, this person may take some sort of mindbending substance that they think is medicine, in a state of unawareness and with their guard down.

The drug weakens their natural spiritual tendency towards autonomy, and lines up the psychic planets, so to speak, in the psyche of the individual, and bingo, he cedes control to something else in that weakened state.

In this sense, it can be said that the drug caused the possession, because without taking the drug, all of the susceptibilities of the individual wouldn't have been strong enough to lead to a possession on their own.

Drugs are a gateway to a weakened soul for sure.

"Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin is an excellent book on possession, with intense case studies and a lot of specific descriptions of levels of possession etc..

Not to be read, however after popping an Ambien.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

10-21-2019 12:25 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like debeguiled's post:
Captainstabbin, VNvet, Leonard D Neubache
Marshall D. Teach Offline
Pigeon

(10-18-2019 09:44 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  What's striking about these cases is that even supporting witnesses claim that the behavior of the people that committed these acts was wildly out of character. These were people with clean criminal records and no history of violence.

It got me to thinking of the many and varied medical compounds created by herbalists for use in rituals to "invoke the spirits". These imbibement rituals often involve speaking in tongues or undertaking "spirit journeys", but in some more extreme cases they are undertaken with the specific goal of being possessed by "spirits".

And so after these uncharacteristic murders performed by people on pharmaceutical sleeping medicines while in a trance like state it's made me wonder if big pharma had deliberately pursued or accidentally stumbled on a reproducible compound that leaves people open to temporary possession in the manner that other plant and animal based compounds of the past have used for.

Looks like what the drug is doing is making people act out their dark side, the side they’ve repressed so hard into their subconscious you’ll never see them act it out in their normal conscious state.

On the bright side, it also looks like a good attempt at a drug that could be used to address childhood traumas that are still plaguing adults, if used correctly.
10-21-2019 03:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marshall D. Teach's post:
VNvet
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Leonard.

Came across this podcast which is an interview with a psychotherapist who has been in practice since the seventies, which means he has seen electroshock therapy as it is happening, and has had a conversation with a lobotomized patient. Been there since the stone age.

In this interview, he takes it all the way back, back to big pharma taking over psychiatry, back to the specious methods of the DSM, and then he really starts going back, back to Hippocrates who decided that everything, even mental illness, has a physical cause.

This may be way, way more than you want to know. He covers research papers that suggest that looking into alternative ways for dealing with schizophrenia might be looked into, and then charts the absolute derision that follows from academia.

His conclusion, after all that? That the schizophrenics who realize that they are being terrorized by demonic spirits out of their control are the ones with the best chances of recovery, and the ones who believe they have a physical imbalance of chemicals and their best treatment is the drugs recommended by psychiatrists are absolute goners, prognosis horrible.

This interview is pretty damned comprehensive, and much better than I was expecting from this source. For the most part it vindicates the intuition that led you to start this thread. There are plenty of references mentioned in the show to be tracked down if you want an even deeper dive.

You may want to skip ahead to the interview since the first part of the show is an unrelated monologue by the host.

I found this to be fascinating, horrifying, and a great reassurance for all of us who have the sneaking suspicion that there is something very wrong with traditional mental health treatment.

https://freemantv.com/demons-and-the-sys...marzinsky/

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

10-24-2019 11:47 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like debeguiled's post:
FilipSRB, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, Aurini, VNvet
Oberrheiner Offline
Kingfisher

(10-21-2019 04:36 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Mankind hasn't even explored death and what happens to us then, who knows

Oh the elite knows, and it explains their behavior perfectly.
So do I, having had a NDE at 8.

And honestly I think you too, you know it all too well.
Like most you're just too scared to face it.
And this also explains the elite's behavior if you think about it for a second.
10-24-2019 01:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Oberrheiner's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(10-24-2019 11:47 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  Leonard.

Came across this podcast which is an interview with a psychotherapist who has been in practice since the seventies, which means he has seen electroshock therapy as it is happening, and has had a conversation with a lobotomized patient. Been there since the stone age.

In this interview, he takes it all the way back, back to big pharma taking over psychiatry, back to the specious methods of the DSM, and then he really starts going back, back to Hippocrates who decided that everything, even mental illness, has a physical cause.

This may be way, way more than you want to know. He covers research papers that suggest that looking into alternative ways for dealing with schizophrenia might be looked into, and then charts the absolute derision that follows from academia.

His conclusion, after all that? That the schizophrenics who realize that they are being terrorized by demonic spirits out of their control are the ones with the best chances of recovery, and the ones who believe they have a physical imbalance of chemicals and their best treatment is the drugs recommended by psychiatrists are absolute goners, prognosis horrible.

This interview is pretty damned comprehensive, and much better than I was expecting from this source. For the most part it vindicates the intuition that led you to start this thread. There are plenty of references mentioned in the show to be tracked down if you want an even deeper dive.

You may want to skip ahead to the interview since the first part of the show is an unrelated monologue by the host.

I found this to be fascinating, horrifying, and a great reassurance for all of us who have the sneaking suspicion that there is something very wrong with traditional mental health treatment.

https://freemantv.com/demons-and-the-sys...marzinsky/

I'll check it out when I have some uninterrupted time. Thumb up

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-25-2019 02:49 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
debeguiled, VNvet
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

(10-24-2019 01:31 PM)Oberrheiner Wrote:  
(10-21-2019 04:36 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Mankind hasn't even explored death and what happens to us then, who knows

Care to elaborate?
10-25-2019 05:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes loremipsum's post:
VNvet
Oberrheiner Offline
Kingfisher

Not really, no.
It's a very personal story, plus this being an increasingly christian forum I'd have to jump through hoops to not offend anybody and honestly I just don't have the time (or the motivation maybe) to do this stuff nowadays.

I think what I said was clear enough if you think a bit.
10-27-2019 03:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oberrheiner's post:
VNvet
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

No - if the elite knew about life, then they would not behave like that. They would become far more positive rulers if they knew. Instead they are murdering millions and causing untold pain and suffering. Their future are lifetimes of suffering to atone for those things.

They know nothing about those things - they probably think that it won't matter if they murder a little girl ritually and create conditions that makes life hell for billions.

Death is the very limit to their worldly power - humans won't be able to prolong our life span to 140 years max at least for a long time. The transhumanist crap won't go anywhere just like their high-IQ-family-inbreeding of the 19th century went to shit.
10-27-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
debeguiled, CynicalContrarian, VNvet
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(10-27-2019 04:38 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

No - if the elite knew about life, then they would not behave like that. They would become far more positive rulers if they knew. Instead they are murdering millions and causing untold pain and suffering. Their future are lifetimes of suffering to atone for those things.

They know nothing about those things - they probably think that it won't matter if they murder a little girl ritually and create conditions that makes life hell for billions.

Death is the very limit to their worldly power - humans won't be able to prolong our life span to 140 years max at least for a long time. The transhumanist crap won't go anywhere just like their high-IQ-family-inbreeding of the 19th century went to shit.

Or they know and that is why they work so hard to live as long as possible.

10-27-2019 05:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes debeguiled's post:
VNvet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gates of Hell Opened – New Barbie Advert Has Faggot Boy In It WalterBlack 46 22,140 11-27-2015 08:42 AM
Last Post: Vronsky