I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Newbie The female brain: “I need a break”
Khal Drogo Offline
Pigeon

The female brain: “I need a break”
Hello fellow-gamers. New guy here but I’ve been reading the forum for a while now.

Thought of sharing something interesting and see your thoughts on it on a more general aspect on how girls think.

The story:
- I dated this girl for about a year. Then about 7 months ago I decided to break up with her cause the boyfriend life doesn’t really suit me.
- We kept our distance for about 2 months and then started texting again in a ‘how you doing mode’ (I almost never fight with girls and I keep things civilised. I get over them pretty easily and don’t mind talking to them.).
- She’s now in a new relationship.

The situation:
- She tells me she likes the new guy a lot, sex is great, he is treating her very well etc. I also know they are together almost every day blah blah.
- She also tells me she still got some feelings for me and admits she’s getting jealous of the girls I’m seeing right now. HOWEVER she wants to leave our thing behind for good and she really likes her new relationship and wants to make it work.
- Then all of a sudden yesterday she messages me and flat out says “I’m thinking about asking him for a break because I really want to have sex with you again and I don’t want to cheat on him”. (Just for the record I said no.)

The question:
Now let me say this. I’ve met A LOT of women but I’m not a relationship guy. I only had 3 serious relationships. 99% of the times, I meet-> yada yada-> next one.
This leaves me extremely ignorant in some aspects of game and women psychology when it comes down to relationships, even though I’m very good with other aspects of it.

There’s not really a specific question I want to ask, but more of a discussion I want to have. I’d like POVs from people more experienced in relationships or in the “I need a break” thing. I know women have no sense of responsibility but still I was very surprised when she was ready to ask for a break when 2 days before she claimed she was in love with the guy etc etc.

Also what baffles me is this: When we were together this girl was GLUED on me. Always texting me, always wanted to see me, madly in love. I would never imagine she could think of someone else. But now I see that she’s capable of it I guess. The poor current boyfriend is in love and has no idea that if I said ‘yes do it’ she would ‘ask for a break to think’. It really gives you a perspective of things.

Discuss.
10-20-2019 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Khal Drogo's post:
jordypip23
D'Kora Koloth Offline
Pigeon

RE: The female brain: “I need a break”
Simply: she sees you as higher value than her current boyfriend. She either wants to sucker you back (one way or another) into the relationship she loved or wants to get some sort of closure.

I never keep in contact with ex's. They are out of my life for a reason. If one contacts me, I am polite but never leave it open for continued conversation. It is not worth having any of the drama or distraction in my life.
10-20-2019 12:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like D'Kora Koloth's post:
jordypip23, Dr. Howard
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

For women, exes they're still attracted to function like orbiters. When the going gets rough they will attempt to lean on exes for a quick ego boost before trudging back to the front-lines pursuing men for the purpose of commitment. It's a hell of a lot easier and safer to swing around and bang an ex than it is to go out clubbing or right-swiping a tinder stranger. If they're an alpha widow when they swing back again they will probably offer you a trojan horse of no strings and then turn around and try to lock you down, hence bringing drama back into your life. Worst case scenario is when they dangle the prospect of cucking their BF by entering into an affair.

The thing to remember here is that this is something only women can get away with--because guys are opportunists who rarely (if they're single at least) refuse the offer of free sex. Women know they hold this trump card. So as flattering as it may be to get propositioned like this, know that women never respond well to exes reaching out like this. That means what you have with your ex isn't REALLY friendship since it's a one-sided "break glass in an emergency" insurance policy that is purely hers to execute.
10-20-2019 12:59 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like questor70's post:
Kid Twist, VNvet, RawGod, jordypip23, Caractacus Potts, Renzy
Roosh Offline
Eagle

(10-20-2019 11:44 AM)Khal Drogo Wrote:  Hello fellow-gamers. New guy here but I’ve been reading the forum for a while now.

[Image: fellow-kids.jpg]

If you've been reading the forum then you know we don't call each other "gamers". It seems like you're a woman pretending to be a man.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-20-2019 04:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Roosh's post:
VNvet, WombRaider, Goldin Boy, Zenta, Matsufubu, Simeon_Strangelight, jordypip23, Deepdiver, Dream Medicine, Augustus_Principe, Okami7
Khal Drogo Offline
Pigeon

As a newbie I will humbly accept the doubt Roosh.
I'm not a woman, haha, I've read Bang and Day Bang and been following the forum since then. You're right, people don't call each other 'gamer' here. I guess I was just trying to find a cool way to introduce myself and the topic.

I'd love your opinion on the matter if you don't mind.

questor70: I like that man. Btw it's certainly not friendship haha.
I almost never pay attention to what women say but still, seeing a girl stating she's in love with a guy only to act differently after a few days, surprises me.
10-20-2019 07:31 PM
dfw1 Online
Pigeon

This thread has zero value
10-20-2019 09:40 PM
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

It's pretty funny how quick women are to find a new guy, like a parasite finding a new host. They cannot be alone, or they'll go mad.
10-20-2019 11:12 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Matsufubu, lonewolf1992
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Quote:Genre: Formal
Female = 671
Male = 453
Difference = -218; 40.3%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

You claim to be an Alphaish guy who has so many options, that he dumps women willy-nilly.

And if you were truly Red Pill on top of having Game and being high SMV, then you would know what women do and this would not surprise you.

Your statements however all make sense from a female viewpoint who is younger. Heck - you may have read the books of Roosh in your feminist/gender studies/social studies classes or while perusing those feminist articles on him.

Let me translate that for the lifetime behavioral pattern of college women: YOLO, riding the dick, which is easy to do, has had 3 relationships she got bored of, former ex who has a relationship still thinks about her, which may be even true.

Discuss.

We men don't talk like that unless you are the first autistic super-Chad out there.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 03:56 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
10-21-2019 03:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Deepdiver
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(10-20-2019 07:31 PM)Khal Drogo Wrote:  questor70: I like that man. Btw it's certainly not friendship haha.
I almost never pay attention to what women say but still, seeing a girl stating she's in love with a guy only to act differently after a few days, surprises me.

I've never seen a man who types like this, ever.
10-21-2019 04:27 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

< Oh - and the not-relationship minded is the rationalization statements of a chick who gets dumped by hotter men while the less exciting ones are dumped by her.
10-21-2019 04:41 AM
Khal Drogo Offline
Pigeon

(10-20-2019 11:12 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  It's pretty funny how quick women are to find a new guy, like a parasite finding a new host. They cannot be alone, or they'll go mad.

True story. And also it's funny how women try to get you into a relationship as soon as you start dating. They can't be alone indeed.

Guys I really don't understand what's so wrong about my thread that makes you think I'm a woman. The fact that I'm not from the U.S. might explain a few things you find odd in my writing. Anyway.

Yes I do claim to have the Alpha mentality but as I said, I acknowledge the fact that when it comes to relationships I'm ignorant since I didn't have a lot of them.

Simeon_Strangelight is right though. I shouldn't be surprised I guess
10-21-2019 08:12 AM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

Don't really see what the point of this thread is. A girl you used to date is unsure about her current relationship and is reaching out to secure a monkey branch before she dumps the guy. What exactly is there to discuss, seems like an every day occurrence to me.
10-21-2019 09:05 AM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

The guy is just a newbie and needs to hit the books to master the fundamentals.
10-21-2019 09:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes questor70's post:
Gimlet
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

another great reason not to get back together with an ex for a 'fling' when she is having trouble with a new boyfriend is that you risk being dragged into their drama in the future.

For example, girl fornicates with ex, then goes back to current boyfriend. A few months later, they get in a fight, or lets say current boyfriend cheats on her. She, in a tear and alcohol fueled frenzy says something to the current boyfriend like "oh yeah, well that doesn't bother me a bit because I was *insert graphic language* with Dr. Howard last week!"

Shazam, you are now involved in the drama.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
10-21-2019 11:02 AM
Khal Drogo Offline
Pigeon

Guys, Ι only posted my situation as an example. I'm not looking for advice for what happened. I just wanted to discuss women psychology on a more general framework.

Maybe guys who were on the receiving end of "I need a break" could weigh in. Or guys who know women that were in such situations can offer some insight.

I was just surprised that a woman who I knew (thought I knew, obviously) had her shit together would ask for a break when I know she was happily in a relationship. It took me by surprise and I shared it as food for thought, that's all.
I never knew the forum was only for experts and always thought people are welcome to share ideas even if they were dumb.

If anyone wants to talk about the subject that'd be great.
10-21-2019 11:06 AM
void Online
Pelican

Disable the drama triangle. Your are welcome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 11:09 AM by void.)
10-21-2019 11:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes void's post:
Dr. Howard
Khal Drogo Offline
Pigeon

(10-21-2019 11:02 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  another great reason not to get back together with an ex for a 'fling' when she is having trouble with a new boyfriend is that you risk being dragged into their drama in the future.

For example, girl fornicates with ex, then goes back to current boyfriend. A few months later, they get in a fight, or lets say current boyfriend cheats on her. She, in a tear and alcohol fueled frenzy says something to the current boyfriend like "oh yeah, well that doesn't bother me a bit because I was *insert graphic language* with Dr. Howard last week!"

Great point.

As I already said, my answer was no (this being one of the reasons).
10-21-2019 11:08 AM
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

Women have a very hard time being content with what they have, and think they deserve the best even when there's nothing special about them. Probably from the constant attention they get when they're young and having simps worship the ground they walk on. They also think if Chads fuck them, they can get their commitment (hilarious).

A virgin that's loyal, feminine and pleasant to be around does deserve a good man, but most modern broads are a disaster.

If a woman ever says she needs a break, it's code for wanting other dick and should be over for good. She doesn't respect her boyfriend or husband.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 12:24 PM by TigOlBitties.)
10-21-2019 11:26 AM
WombRaider Online
Robin

(10-21-2019 09:05 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  A girl you used to date is unsure about her current relationship and is reaching out to secure a monkey branch before she dumps the guy.

Or to test the waters or to get validation or stir drama.
10-21-2019 11:36 AM
WombRaider Online
Robin

(10-20-2019 12:59 PM)questor70 Wrote:  So as flattering as it may be to get propositioned like this, know that women never respond well to exes reaching out like this.

Says who? Circling back to exes to end a dry spell is a time-honored custom. Often works like a charm.
10-21-2019 03:10 PM
Deepdiver Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(10-21-2019 11:06 AM)Khal Drogo Wrote:  Guys, Ι only posted my situation as an example. I'm not looking for advice for what happened. I just wanted to discuss women psychology on a more general framework.

Maybe guys who were on the receiving end of "I need a break" could weigh in. Or guys who know women that were in such situations can offer some insight.

I was just surprised that a woman who I knew (thought I knew, obviously) had her shit together would ask for a break when I know she was happily in a relationship. It took me by surprise and I shared it as food for thought, that's all.
I never knew the forum was only for experts and always thought people are welcome to share ideas even if they were dumb.

If anyone wants to talk about the subject that'd be great.

Rule #1 is Simple: A-W-A-L-T

Rule #2 - READ RULE #1.

Deepdiver - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Trump's achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/wat...-1963.html
10-21-2019 03:50 PM
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(10-20-2019 11:12 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  It's pretty funny how quick women are to find a new guy, like a parasite finding a new host. They cannot be alone, or they'll go mad.

Have you worked with females?

They're completely useless. Before the Industrial Revolution they would literally die without a man.
10-21-2019 05:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom
Lazuli Waves Offline
Sparrow

Don't satisfy ex-girlfriends by giving them attention.
10-21-2019 06:42 PM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

(10-21-2019 03:10 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  Says who? Circling back to exes to end a dry spell is a time-honored custom. Often works like a charm.

If it "worked like a charm" there has to be more to that story to explain it.

If she's an ex because you were dumped, that's grovelling and unattractive. If you dumped her, then it's telegraphing that you struck out in the field, hence it lowers your status below hers. So I don't see an upside here.

BTW, coincidentally my ex just reached out to me tonight on FB to let me know her new husband is a dud in the sack and twice asked to see me discretely but I guilt-tripped her and told her to try to keep fixing what she has. So this thread is hitting close to home.

Quote:She, in a tear and alcohol fueled frenzy says something to the current boyfriend like "oh yeah, well that doesn't bother me a bit because I was *insert graphic language* with Dr. Howard last week!"

Yep. That's what bad karma leads to when you cuck another guy.

It's up to men to adhere to some sort of honor-code. Don't do to another guy what you wouldn't want done to you.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 10:33 PM by questor70.)
10-21-2019 10:23 PM
Augustus_Principe Offline
Sparrow

(10-20-2019 07:31 PM)Khal Drogo Wrote:  As a newbie I will humbly accept the doubt Roosh.
I'm not a woman, haha, I've read Bang and Day Bang and been following the forum since then. You're right, people don't call each other 'gamer' here. I guess I was just trying to find a cool way to introduce myself and the topic.

I'd love your opinion on the matter if you don't mind.

questor70: I like that man. Btw it's certainly not friendship haha.

If you were "following the forum" ever since, you would know this isnt a "Game" foum anymore since the changes that were implemented this past Summer, and that this forum is no longer about chasing women for the sake of fornication.
10-22-2019 10:55 AM