I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Please stop wasting your time by attempting to scare women w/ post wall non-realities
quaker13 Offline
Kingfisher

Please stop wasting your time by attempting to scare women w/ post wall non-realities
The reality is yes women who have reached the "wall" will have issues conceiving, but one issue they will not have is getting a quality boyfriend or husband provided they are attractive. I don't know a single attractive 35-50 year old woman that can't get serious ltr attention from a quality male. By quality I mean a non-fat male that makes at minimum 100k a year.

I don't know where you guys live but in major coastal cities and in many of the larger cities in fly over countries a lot of the single women 35 up are in absolutely phenomenal shape. Hell one can argue that single women in that age range are in better shape than their younger counterparts depending on the city. LA, Miami and NYC are perfect examples of this.

My point is your spinning your wheels by expecting to relish in some sort of schadenfreude. These older women are eating well, exercising and getting plastic surgery; you'd have to be a fool to think there age has any significant impact on their SMV for the purposes of landing a quality male.
10-22-2019 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like quaker13's post:
TooFineAPoint, WombRaider, Perspicacity, Laner, Lampwick, nuevayork, Checkmat, ZAMSKI, Irenicus, Skink, JiggyLordJr, Speculation
WombRaider Offline
Robin

RE: Please stop wasting your time by attempting to scare women w/ post wall non-realities
I agree. If she is height-weight proportionate (doesn't have to be in great shape, just not too fat) and looks presentable, she can attract a mate in the U.S.

Most writing about SMV overlooks an obvious fact: It's not one overarching sexual marketplace. It occurs in age bands. For every one of you 45-year-old players holding out for a 21-year-old virgin, there are 10 guys who will be happy to find someone aged 35 to 48. Most 45-year-old guys on the dating market are divorced and may not want any more kids, so in that sense they'll look for someone in the same boat, not a young woman who still wants to reproduce.

A lot of guys at RVF are 30 and assume that a 45-year-old woman is washed up. But if she is thin and is willing to date guys up to age 60 or 62 -- most are -- then I doubt she'll lack for options. Especially in the United States of Thirsty Men.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 02:27 PM by WombRaider.)
10-22-2019 02:15 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like WombRaider's post:
quaker13, Wutang, Perspicacity, Graft, nuevayork, bucky, ZAMSKI, JiggyLordJr
Deepdiver Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Please stop wasting your time by attempting to scare women w/ post wall non-realities
I hereby nominate this thread for the RVF Blue Pill White Knight feminist of the month award.

Why? For blatantly challenging the collective wisdom on this forum over the past 10+ years that the highest SMV among ladies is in the 21 to 29 age range as their ovaries are still young enough to produce offspring with fewest birth defects mental and physical. This has been discussed many times... also over 40% of adults in the USA, especially women, as they age and become drug-resistant must try newer and more potent Psycho-Active drugs cocktails and are on over-prescribed regimens of psychoactive drugs for a wide range of psychiatric and psychological maladies.

Therefore encouraging men to date women past their SMV sell-by date drastically increases their likelihood of being preyed upon by lesser value and perhaps much more dangerous women with decreased ability to create a healthy, loving and well balanced and well-adjusted family.

It is like encouraging men to play Russian Roulette with 3 rounds in the revolver rather than just 1. I stand by my critique and analysis especially as RVF turns toward a focus on strong family creation based upon a healthy religious foundation

###

Deepdiver - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Trump's achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/wat...-1963.html
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 02:53 PM by Deepdiver.)
10-22-2019 02:35 PM
[-] The following 25 users Like Deepdiver's post:
Eban, questor70, debeguiled, Zenta, wwtl, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, RDF, Laner, Kid Twist, eL-JJ, Barron, Polniy_Sostav, Dr. Howard, PapayaTapper, Latan, Tactician, ElMexicano, Pangloss, Augustus_Principe, azulsombra, Tex, Thriller, Kaii, Bluto, balla_23
Eban Offline
Sparrow

As long as a chick is hot, it doesn't matter how old she is (boner test).

But regarding the plastic surgery that these older women are getting -- Usually, it is not a turn off, but for some reason I see these women as ONS material rather than LTR (unless it's just boobies). I think that I see it as a cheat code that they are using.

Also, I am more and more attracted to younger women than older (it used to be the opposite). I find that younger girls have nicer skin and are generally more feminine. On an evolutionary level this also make sense. Older women usually know how to please more though.
10-22-2019 02:37 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Eban's post:
Deepdiver, questor70, bucky
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(10-22-2019 02:35 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  I hereby nominate this thread for the RVF Blue Pill White Knight feminist of the month award.

Why? For blatantly challenging the collective wisdom on this forum over the past 10+ years that the highest SMV among ladies is in the 21 to 29 age range as their ovaries are still young enough to produce offspring with fewest birth defects mental and physical. This has been discussed many times... also over 40% of adults in the USA, especially women, are on over-prescribed regimens of psychoactive drugs for a wide range of psychiatric and psychological maladies.

Therefore encouraging men to date women past their SMV sell-by date drastically increases their likelihood of being preyed upon by lesser value and perhaps much more dangerous women with decreased ability to create a healthy, loving and well balanced and well-adjusted family.

It is like encouraging men to play Russian Roulette with 3 rounds in the revolver rather than just 1. I stand by my critique and analysis especially as RVF turns toward a focus on strong family creation based upon a healthy religious foundation

###

Thank you sir. I'm happy you caught it before it got out of hand.
10-22-2019 02:41 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Eban's post:
Deepdiver, debeguiled, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Tactician, Augustus_Principe
quaker13 Offline
Kingfisher

(10-22-2019 02:35 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  I hereby nominate this thread for the RVF Blue Pill White Knight feminist of the month award.

Why? For blatantly challenging the collective wisdom on this forum over the past 10+ years that the highest SMV among ladies is in the 21 to 29 age range as their ovaries are still young enough to produce offspring with fewest birth defects mental and physical. This has been discussed many times... also over 40% of adults in the USA, especially women, are on over-prescribed regimens of psychoactive drugs for a wide range of psychiatric and psychological maladies.

Therefore encouraging mn to date women past their SMV sell-by date drastically increases their likelihood of being preyed upon by lesser value and perhaps much more dangerous women with decreased ability to create a healthy, loving and well balanced and well-adjusted family.

It is like encouraging men to play Russian Roulette with 3 rounds in the rovlver rather than just 1. I stand my my critique and analysis especially as RVF turns toward a focus on strong familiy creation based upon a healthy religious foundation

This is very much a redpill post my friend. My point is AFCs will never ever ever have a competitive edge in the dating market. Gloating about a woman's lack of post wall options is misdirected. An AFC who isn't in particularly good shape; doesn't have a particularly lucrative career; doesn't have particularly good game; and isn't particularly handsome would get absolutely blown out the water by the vast majority of these attractive post wall chicks. Men need to get this through their skulls instead of sitting in the wake thinking they are gonna pounce on a 40 year old woman who's an age adjusted 8 and receive full compliance.
10-22-2019 02:43 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like quaker13's post:
WombRaider, TooFineAPoint, Perspicacity, Laner, arafat scarf, Eddie Winslow, Benoit, nuevayork, Checkmat, Tactician, Irenicus, JiggyLordJr
Repo Offline
Hummingbird

Why? For blatantly challenging the collective wisdom on this forum over the past 10+ years that the highest SMV among ladies is in the 21 to 29 age range as their ovaries are still young enough to produce offspring with fewest birth defects mental and physical. This has been discussed many times... also over 40% of adults in the USA, especially women, as they age and become drug-resistant and mus try newer and more potent Psycho-Active drugs cocktails and are on over-prescribed regimens of psychoactive drugs for a wide range of psychiatric and psychological maladies.

###

Regardless, women who are attractive for their age from ages 35 -50 have absolutely no shortage of options. I think there is more nuance than what you are making things out to be.
10-22-2019 02:53 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Repo's post:
WombRaider, TooFineAPoint, Checkmat, JiggyLordJr
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(10-22-2019 02:43 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  This is very much a redpill post my friend. My point is AFCs will never ever ever have a competitive edge in the dating market. Gloating about a woman's lack of post wall options is misdirected. An AFC who isn't in particularly good shape; doesn't have a particularly lucrative career; doesn't have particularly good game; and isn't particularly handsome would get absolutely blown out the water by the vast majority of these attractive post wall chicks. Men need to get this through their skulls instead of sitting in the wake thinking they are gonna pounce on a 40 year old woman who's an age adjusted 8 and receive full compliance.

Exactly. Especially since most women in her age group will have gained weight and hit the wall hard. So in her dating pool, which mainly includes men older than herself, she is rare and so there's a bottleneck.
10-22-2019 02:57 PM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

The wall is usually not quite as abrupt and dramatic as it's often made out to be by red-pill. But the underlying concept still rings true. A woman's options diminish as she ages. Even a well-kept woman over 40 loses out on options because men know her looks are barely defying gravity and hence she makes a poor long-term investment. Yes, some men will still put a ring on it, but those will not be her first choice, not by a long-shot. And women have to be pretty far gone to not even be able to snag a casual hookup, but again, this is NOT what women want. They'll take it if they can get it but they think they deserve a whole lot more. Women start feeling miserable about their personal life long before they become femcels.

Too often men define success/failure purely based on the mere presence of a partner, because that's the 80/20 rule men deal with. With women, success/failure is about quality, not quantity. As such, women should still beware the wall.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 03:05 PM by questor70.)
10-22-2019 03:00 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like questor70's post:
Perspicacity, Kish, doc holliday, Kid Twist, kruger41
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

I get what you’re saying. Of course older women who take care of themselves will continue to have options. But it’s true that there is no point in trying to lecture a woman about this or even bring it up, they won’t listen.
10-22-2019 03:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(10-22-2019 02:43 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Therefore encouraging mn to date women past their SMV sell-by date drastically increases their likelihood of being preyed upon by lesser value and perhaps much more dangerous women with decreased ability to create a healthy, loving and well balanced and well-adjusted family.

It is like encouraging men to play Russian Roulette with 3 rounds in the rovlver rather than just 1. I stand my my critique and analysis especially as RVF turns toward a focus on strong familiy creation based upon a healthy religious foundation

This is very much a redpill post my friend. My point is AFCs will never ever ever have a competitive edge in the dating market. Gloating about a woman's lack of post wall options is misdirected. An AFC who isn't in particularly good shape; doesn't have a particularly lucrative career; doesn't have particularly good game; and isn't particularly handsome would get absolutely blown out the water by the vast majority of these attractive post wall chicks. Men need to get this through their skulls instead of sitting in the wake thinking they are gonna pounce on a 40 year old woman who's an age adjusted 8 and receive full compliance.

Hopefully, this is still a forum where men come to in order not to be AFCs... I thought we were all working on ourselves to get better women, not accept that we can't.
10-22-2019 03:34 PM
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Deepdiver is going deeper than quaker13.

The whole idea of favoring younger women goes against the traditional narrative that men should wife up women their own age who have ridden the carousel, lost options, and are ready for kids.

But the quaker is derailing the issue by making it about the man.

No one said that older women in good shape don't have options.

This is a men's forum and we don't care about that. We care about men's options.

Even the Wall Victims thread is a reminder that most women have a shorter window of opportunity than men. It is motivational.

It is saying: Yeah, she is on top of the world now, but her day will come and you have time.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

10-22-2019 03:44 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like debeguiled's post:
Kish, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Eban, kruger41, Polniy_Sostav, Deepdiver, Tactician, Pangloss, Thriller
LoveBug Offline
Kingfisher

Seems like a weird frame to start a thread, written from a female point of view. Who is trying to scare women, who even thinks of them while posting here?
10-22-2019 03:56 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like LoveBug's post:
debeguiled, Kid Twist, Eban, eL-JJ, Deepdiver, Tactician, Elmore
wwtl Offline
Banned

RE: Please stop wasting your time by attempting to scare women w/ post wall non-reali
(10-22-2019 02:03 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  The reality is yes women who have reached the "wall" will have issues conceiving, but one issue they will not have is getting a quality boyfriend or husband provided they are attractive. I don't know a single attractive 35-50 year old woman that can't get serious ltr attention from a quality male. By quality I mean a non-fat male that makes at minimum 100k a year.

An infertile "Long" Term Relationship lasts 2 years and 9 months on average.

Quote:I don't know where you guys live but in major coastal cities and in many of the larger cities in fly over countries a lot of the single women 35 up are in absolutely phenomenal shape.

But why are they single if they are so phenomenal? Shouldn't they been stuck in an LTR already?

Quote:My point is your spinning your wheels by expecting to relish in some sort of schadenfreude. These older women are eating well, exercising and getting plastic surgery; you'd have to be a fool to think there age has any significant impact on their SMV for the purposes of landing a quality male.

Quality males are married and fathers at a certain point.
10-22-2019 04:44 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like wwtl's post:
Laner, Kid Twist, Eban, Polniy_Sostav, Tactician
Batman_ Offline
Woodpecker

Why? For blatantly challenging the collective wisdom on this forum over the past 10+ years that the highest SMV among ladies is in the 21 to 29 age

You mean 18-25?

"I drink only the finest breast milks."
"That's 100% Cambodian."
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 04:56 PM by Batman_.)
10-22-2019 04:48 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Batman_'s post:
Eban, wwtl, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Checkmat
Bananaman711 Offline
Robin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTXPWPcOkQ
83-Year-Old Grandmother Still Has Sex Three Times a Week, is never off dating apps

Even Chads would struggle to get laid 3 times a week in NYC
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 06:25 PM by Bananaman711.)
10-22-2019 05:34 PM
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(10-22-2019 05:34 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WTXPWPcOkQ
83-Year-Old Grandmother Still Has Sex Three Times a Week, is never off dating apps

Even Chads would straggle to get laid 3 times a week in NYC

I threw up Sick
10-22-2019 05:52 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eban's post:
Deepdiver
RDF Offline
Woodpecker

Who has ever said that attractive women over the age of 30 don't have options? This is a straw man argument.

The main points that I have seen made about older (say 30/35+ in the US) women are the following:
-- Attractive women at that age will have less options than they did in their early/mid20s. It still might be a lot, and likely far more than the average man, but on a relative basis, it is less. Because they are so used to having unlimited options, many of them will be depressed settling for less, or will just stay single.
-- Average looking women at that age will have much fewer options, most likely less than the average man of the same age, and definitely less than an attractive man who has maximized his income/SMV. This is compared to an average woman in her 20s who generally has more options in the US than a high-value man of that same age.

I still stand by both of those points. And I don't see how looking at a very select sample size (attractive women who stay in shape and attend top venues in the top cities) refutes them.
10-22-2019 06:29 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like RDF's post:
questor70, debeguiled, Tactician, Irenicus, JiggyLordJr, Thriller
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

Don't understand the post. Ofcourse there are tons of hot 35-40 year old professionals. Yeah they are hot, many at their peak attractiveness. However, they will find it tough to lock down the man they all desire.

There are many women in these 'professions', but these professions dont attract great men. So many of these women will be unsatisfied with their lives at a deeper level.

These women will be looking to start a family, almost all of them, so they know they have little time to mess around. The men giving them attraction will often be non-committed so the woman are not really loving it as you seem to think they do.

They look good because they are desperate to lock a man down, they have a lot of competition for just a few quality men.
10-22-2019 07:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like mr_ks's post:
questor70, jordypip23, Thriller
Bananaman711 Offline
Robin

(10-22-2019 06:29 PM)RDF Wrote:  Who has ever said that attractive women over the age of 30 don't have options? This is a straw man argument.

The main points that I have seen made about older (say 30/35+ in the US) women are the following:
-- Attractive women at that age will have less options than they did in their early/mid20s. It still might be a lot, and likely far more than the average man, but on a relative basis, it is less. Because they are so used to having unlimited options, many of them will be depressed settling for less, or will just stay single.
-- Average looking women at that age will have much fewer options, most likely less than the average man of the same age, and definitely less than an attractive man who has maximized his income/SMV. This is compared to an average woman in her 20s who generally has more options in the US than a high-value man of that same age.

I still stand by both of those points. And I don't see how looking at a very select sample size (attractive women who stay in shape and attend top venues in the top cities) refutes them.

The idea of Wall is so absurd its not even funny, yes women will have less options after 35 but how so will men, in fact big chunk of men in US dont have options AT all, 30% self reported incels according to some study not long ago.

44 year old women will have 30 matches a day instead of 60 she would have had at 25, most guys would kill their family for 20 matches a day.

Guys want to believe women are suffering in dating after certain arbitrary age they picked out of their ass, women will always punch above their weights in dating scene, there is no WALL but COPE ...and propaganda
10-22-2019 07:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bananaman711's post:
WombRaider, ChefAllDay
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

OP

If you were worried about people wasting their time, why did you make this thread?

Get your passport ready!
10-22-2019 07:42 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Kid Twist's post:
Eban, Deepdiver, Dream Medicine, debeguiled
Eban Offline
Sparrow

I think that getting sex is not an issue for most women, the issue is finding a quality man to settle down with. A woman's womb tells them to have a baby every month -- this is their goal (unless she is insane). They are playing a different game than men and if they are not settled down by 30 with a baby, sh*t gets rough. A woman will have a much harder time getting pregnant after 30. This is a biologically known fact -- this is what the wall is.

If she wants to f*ck around and party I will gladly help all of them, as long as they are attractive. But a middle aged woman who is still on that is a sad picture. They should be mothers at that age.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 07:49 PM by Eban.)
10-22-2019 07:45 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Eban's post:
Polniy_Sostav, jordypip23, Thriller
RDF Offline
Woodpecker

Bananaman,

How many older women have you actually spoken to or met? Or are you relying on the same caricature of the high-powered slim blonde corporate girl in NYC who you see at Catch?

I’m in my late 20s. Plenty of women MY AGE who I’m friends with have clearly seen their options decrease significantly. Some of them have complained about it outright (“fuck, how did I not match with him?!”. Some of them have quickly gotten into relationships with dudes at their value or below and are clearly trying to sucker them into marriage. They may not say outright that they’re settling, but if the best language a woman can use to describe her future husband is that “he’s such a sweet guy”, you know something’s gone wrong. In the meantime, I feel like things have never been better for me.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 07:51 PM by RDF.)
10-22-2019 07:50 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like RDF's post:
Eban, questor70, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Benoit, Irenicus, Thriller
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(10-22-2019 07:45 PM)Eban Wrote:  I think that getting sex is not an issue for most women, the issue is finding a quality man to settle down with. A woman's womb tells them to have a baby every month -- this is their goal (unless she is insane). They are playing a different game than men and if they are not settled down by 30 with a baby, sh*t gets rough. A woman will have a much harder time getting pregnant after 30. This is a biologically known fact -- this is what the wall is.

If she wants to f*ck around and party I will gladly help all of them, as long as they are attractive. But a middle aged woman who is still on that is a sad picture. They should be mothers at that age.

The vast majority of available women in the 35-50 age range are not never-married spinsters, except perhaps in certain major cities. Most are divorced and have kids. Just like most available guys over 40 are not burned-out Rooshers who spent their youth partying in the Philippines, but, rather, divorced guys with kids. Usually these men and women pair with each other. However, the obesity thing still comes into play, so the thin women will get inordinate amounts of attention within their peer group.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 08:01 PM by WombRaider.)
10-22-2019 08:00 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like WombRaider's post:
Master Of My Own Kingdom, Kid Twist, Graft
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(10-22-2019 08:00 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  
(10-22-2019 07:45 PM)Eban Wrote:  I think that getting sex is not an issue for most women, the issue is finding a quality man to settle down with. A woman's womb tells them to have a baby every month -- this is their goal (unless she is insane). They are playing a different game than men and if they are not settled down by 30 with a baby, sh*t gets rough. A woman will have a much harder time getting pregnant after 30. This is a biologically known fact -- this is what the wall is.

The vast majority of available women in the 35-50 age range are not never-married spinsters, except perhaps in certain major cities. Most are divorced and have kids. Just like most available guys over 40 are not burned-out Rooshers who spent their youth partying in the Philippines, but, rather, divorced guys with kids. Usually these men and women pair with each other. However, the obesity thing still comes into play, so the thin women will get inordinate amounts of attention within their peer group.

Yes.

Okay, I think I see the point that OP was making. Yeah, the sexual market is easier for women as long as she is attractive, no matter the age. And if a guy has low SMV, it doesn't get easier with age unless his SMV increases. Is this the point?
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 08:19 PM by Eban.)
10-22-2019 08:05 PM