I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Wing girl
ìlikegirls Offline
Robin

Wing girl
I've met a young girl 22 years old. I was interested in her but then I drop her after few dates because I didn't like her behavior in the relationship. She asked me to stay friends, she also said we can even have sex as friends if I want.

Since I'm interested in other women I asked her for example infos about other girls or to introduce me to her girlfriends etc. She made the job, she also offered take photos for my tinder profile, making the description. In other words seems she is helping me with other women.

It looks fantastic, but strange at same time...I often had bad experiences with women especially when a woman is jealous. She said she is not jealous. But I do not trust them.

Do you think it may work having a woman as wing? Have you ever tried something like that?
10-23-2019 12:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
flamaest Offline
Pigeon

RE: Wing girl
IMHO, none of this sounds like a good idea. I would not trust this. Run, forest, run.
10-23-2019 01:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like flamaest's post:
D'Kora Koloth, Dr. Howard
ìlikegirls Offline
Robin

(10-23-2019 01:46 PM)flamaest Wrote:  IMHO, none of this sounds like a good idea. I would not trust this. Run, forest, run.

Did you have some experiences like this?
10-24-2019 02:09 AM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-24-2019 02:09 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  
(10-23-2019 01:46 PM)flamaest Wrote:  IMHO, none of this sounds like a good idea. I would not trust this. Run, forest, run.

I do. These girls still want to be with you and will put up a mask like they are OK with you being with other women but it will slip from time to time and you will see the hurt behind their eyes, not necessarily when you tell them about your latest fornication, but about a girl that you've met that you emotionally care for.

Its also a good reason why the bible teaches abstention from pre-marital sex. You leave a trail of broken hearted women in your wake if you are good at it, and drag them in your wake whether you want to or not, instead of them finding a man that will love them back.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
10-24-2019 08:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
D'Kora Koloth
ìlikegirls Offline
Robin

(10-24-2019 08:19 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I do. These girls still want to be with you and will put up a mask like they are OK with you being with other women but it will slip from time to time and you will see the hurt behind their eyes, not necessarily when you tell them about your latest fornication, but about a girl that you've met that you emotionally care for.

Its also a good reason why the bible teaches abstention from pre-marital sex. You leave a trail of broken hearted women in your wake if you are good at it, and drag them in your wake whether you want to or not, instead of them finding a man that will love them back.

Why this forum is now all about bible and catholic stuff? Big Grin

This girl has already a boyfriend, and other lovers.... but yes she may still want me...

She said many times is fine If I talk about other women but seems it huts her feelings.

My concern was about she may start to sabotage me..while pretending to help me... like talking behind me or doing other typical female things....because her feeling were hurt...

On the other hand I have just bought a sport car, she immediately suggested me to take photos with it for tinder profile, or she told me to gain more muscles (I'm already 200 pounds) seems she gives me sincere advices. It may be helpful having a female point of view. But I never trust them so much....
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 11:27 AM by ìlikegirls.)
10-24-2019 11:23 AM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-24-2019 11:23 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

This girl has already a boyfriend, and other lovers.... but yes she may still want me...

She said many times is fine If I talk about other women but seems it huts her feelings.

My concern was about she may start to sabotage me..while pretending to help me... like talking behind me or doing other typical female things....because her feeling were hurt...

On the other hand I have just bought a sport car, she immediately suggested me to take photos with it for tinder profile, or she told me to gain more muscles (I'm already 200 pounds) seems she gives me sincere advices. It may be helpful having a female point of view. But I never trust them so much....

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-13005...#pid211211

and

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72750...pid1958440

^Why the forum is about Bible and catholic stuff.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 12:12 PM by Dr. Howard.)
10-24-2019 12:07 PM
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

RVF 2015 called and wants its threesomes scenario back

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
10-24-2019 12:21 PM
ìlikegirls Offline
Robin

(10-24-2019 12:07 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

and

From what I have read (I could be wrong) is only written is not aloud to talk about threesome, casual sex and stuff like that.... It doesn't mean we all must talk about God, bible, Angels and holy stuff.

If Roosh has become religious it doesn't mean everyone on this forum should become religious too Dodgy
10-24-2019 01:28 PM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(10-24-2019 01:28 PM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 02:09 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  Did you have some experiences like this?

and

From what I have read (I could be wrong) is only written is not aloud to talk about threesome, casual sex and stuff like that.... It doesn't mean we all must talk about God, bible, Angels and holy stuff.

If Roosh has become religious it doesn't mean everyone on this forum should become religious too Dodgy

Its more along the lines that those of us who became religious before Roosh now feel better about posting about it other threads due to the changes in the forum rules.

Religious or not, I think your original question is a bad idea given how girls usually behave that want to 'just be friends and still have sex' combined with the fact that this girl has a boyfriend and multiple other lovers already. Its a high chance that she is crazy or will sabotage you.

10-24-2019 01:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Howard's post:
D'Kora Koloth
ìlikegirls Offline
Robin

(10-24-2019 01:56 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 01:28 PM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  
(10-24-2019 08:19 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  I do. These girls still want to be with you and will put up a mask like they are OK with you being with other women but it will slip from time to time and you will see the hurt behind their eyes, not necessarily when you tell them about your latest fornication, but about a girl that you've met that you emotionally care for.

and

Its more along the lines that those of us who became religious before Roosh now feel better about posting about it other threads due to the changes in the forum rules.

Religious or not, I think your original question is a bad idea given how girls usually behave that want to 'just be friends and still have sex' combined with the fact that this girl has a boyfriend and multiple other lovers already. Its a high chance that she is crazy or will sabotage you.

She is not 100% fine in my opinion. She told me she was taking antidepressants, she used cocaine for one period. She tried to manipulate me (those are the reason I stopped dating her) then when she discovered she couldn't do that she became completely submissive with me.
BTW things most of your women today do......

Not good material for dating, but if good for helping me is not bad at all. After I left her she is extremely submissive.

BTW I have read Roosh religion thread, is nice since is not a crazy religion thread. Most of the catholic people I know are fanatic, they try to convert you all the time, they believe only their god exist and no other way of thinking or other religions etc.... and I know most of them that do the worst things then they go to church on Sunday to confess what they did to a priest and then they continue to do terrible things....
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 02:46 PM by ìlikegirls.)
10-24-2019 02:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ìlikegirls's post:
Dr. Howard
Thread Closed