I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Poll: Do you believe that we landed on the moon?
Yes
No
Don't know / not sure
[Show Results]

Did we land on the moon?
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Did we land on the moon?
I first had doubts about the moon landing around 2015, but didn't come to a definitive conclusion. As the years went on, I was sympathetic to moon deniers because it was clear that those in power are lying about everything. If you catch someone in one lie, such as your wife, it's natural to evaluate other things they've stated to you as fact. I started to believe that it was more likely we didn't land on the moon than not.

I'm ready now to come out as a moon landing denier. This video sealed the deal for me:

Therefore, I don't believe we landed on the moon. It's okay if you don't agree with me, and I won't try to convince you otherwise. That said, if you want to participate in this thread, refrain from emotional attacks.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-23-2019 04:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Roosh's post:
911, VNvet, RedPillUK, Nevsky, rotekz
wwtl Offline
Banned

RE: Did we land on the moon?
I believe we currently do not land humans on the moon and don't have the technology to do so. That's all I need to know.

The problem with history is that the past doesn't exist (anymore), that's why it's the past. So everything about it is a renarration by humans, which is not distinguishable from fiction by principle.

Therefore the only history book I trust is the Bible, as it has been inspired by the Creator of the universe.
10-23-2019 05:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
antman333 Offline
Sparrow

[Image: 11apollo11_320.jpg]

Yes but I enjoy the conspiracies. There's a bunch of solid arguments on both sides. I just find it hard to believe everyone would have kept their mouth shut who was involved if it was indeed staged.
10-23-2019 05:17 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like antman333's post:
HermeticAlly, Latan, BlastbeatCasanova, Herzeleid, Feyoder
joseph15 Offline
Sparrow

I'm leaning towards no, we didn't land on the moon but obviously we can't be certain. I do have a problem with people blindly trusting NASA and government(s) and jumping to their defense. In many parts of the world, you'd be considered a total moron to even question the legitimacy of the moon landing which is something that I have a huge problem with.

Also, it's hard to believe that we could safely send humans to the moon and bring them back in one piece during a time when humans hadn't even invented cell phones and were just scratching the surface with digital cameras.. And lastly, why hasn't a man been sent to the moon in like 50 years to capture some HD photos/videos? Because "we did it already and have nothing to prove?" I personally call BS.
10-23-2019 05:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like joseph15's post:
antman333, azulsombra
RDF Offline
Woodpecker

(10-23-2019 05:07 PM)wwtl Wrote:  The problem with history is that the past doesn't exist (anymore), that's why it's the past. So everything about it is a renarration by humans, which is not distinguishable from fiction by principle.

Therefore the only history book I trust is the Bible, as it has been inspired by the Creator of the universe.

^ That would be true if you're referring to ancient history. Analyzing Mesopotamia, Egypt, and other civilizations that existed thousands of years ago.

However, in the case of events such as the moon landing or 9/11, there are millions of people alive today who actually witnessed them. You don't need to rely on a history book or some geologist/architect flaunting his PhD. You just talk to somebody who saw it with their own two eyes.

I have living relatives who were involved in the Soviet space program when the US landed on the moon. Everybody in the Soviet Union was well aware that the mission was planned and were watching closely through telescopes. If it had failed and the US tried to pass it off as a success, they would have immediately called BS (after all, the two countries were bitter rivals, to put it lightly). But alas, it didn't fail.
10-23-2019 05:22 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RDF's post:
antman333, bucky, kruger41
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

I know engineers who were involved with the program, who I trust. I think the general information available about the program portrays a technical approach that is feasible. I've seen the left over Saturn V rockets.
The moon landing and other human space activity were made possible by the rocket technology developed for nuclear weapons. The cost of the program was accepted as a strategic effort, not purely exploration.

I'm sure there are details we don't know, but I'm satisfied the information that is available is believable.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
10-23-2019 05:24 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Latan, bucky, Herzeleid, kruger41
Ice Offline
Woodpecker

Pretty exhaustive analysis here:

https://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie/

Way too much to summarize, but just a few points:

- currently no exiting shield against radiation
- spacesuits were not advanced enough to withstand extreme heat & cold (and radiation)
- moon lander way too small to fit in all the astronauts plus equipment plus moon buggy
- not enough space inside the moon lander to safely put on and off the space suit inside (space suits were full of space dust, they would have needed to be taken off in a separate chamber from the living & sleeping quarters)
- the photos on the moon were taken with a regular film camera from the 60ies: film would not withstand extreme heat & cold (and radiation)
- camera was mounted to the torso of the astronauts: i.e. they could not look through viewfinder. Photos from the moon are too well composed for this. Plus, camera had manual focus, it would have been impossible for astronauts to adjust focus correctly.
- since the moonlandings in the 60ies (as I can remember allegedly 6 successful landings within a span of 3 years) no other nation managed to send a human to the moon.
- the Nasa apparently has lost all the original data from the moon landings (video footage, black-box data from the spaceship, construction plans of the moon lander etc.)

etc.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 05:31 PM by Ice.)
10-23-2019 05:27 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Ice's post:
Nulled, 911, RedPillUK, bacon, Gusamaso, azulsombra, Nevsky, rotekz, Feyoder, JiggyLordJr
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-23-2019 05:22 PM)RDF Wrote:  However, in the case of events such as the moon landing or 9/11, there are millions of people alive today who actually witnessed them. You don't need to rely on a history book or some geologist/architect flaunting his PhD. You just talk to somebody who saw it with their own two eyes.

Human eyewitness accounts are the most unreliable accounts there are. Every juror and judge knows this and acts accordingly.

In fact, if you have multiple eyewitnesses telling you the same story it's guaranteed to be forged.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 05:30 PM by wwtl.)
10-23-2019 05:29 PM
Caduceus Offline
Kingfisher

(10-23-2019 05:22 PM)RDF Wrote:  I have living relatives who were involved in the Soviet space program when the US landed on the moon. Everybody in the Soviet Union was well aware that the mission was planned and were watching closely through telescopes. If it had failed and the US tried to pass it off as a success, they would have immediately called BS (after all, the two countries were bitter rivals, to put it lightly). But alas, it didn't fail.

You are assuming the soviets didn't falsify anything, when in reality the soviets were faking almost everything they published from when they got into power in 1917 .

Have you looked at the photos and videos of the soviets in space from the 1960s ? Looks even more fake than anything NASA ever showed to the world.

From the "first man in space" to orbit the earth in 1961, the soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin there is practicaly ZERO images actually in space...just a few grainy black & white close ups of his head allegedly in the spacecraft while in earth's orbit.

[Image: Vostok1.jpg]

He mysteriously died at age 34 in a plane crash just 7 years after achieving world wide fame.

...And here is video footage from 1965 of soviet cosmonaut Alexey Leonov on the Voskhod 2 mission doing a "walk in space".
Does this look real to you ?

The soviets could not call BS on the "moon landings" because they had already faked a lot too.
Mutually assured public humiliation made both sides keep their mouth shut.

Famous examples of soviet fakery decades before spacefight:

[Image: BzgltMgCIAAlM8a.jpg]

[Image: soviet-censorship-naval-commissar-vanishes.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 06:29 PM by Caduceus.)
10-23-2019 05:30 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Caduceus's post:
Roosh, 911, rotekz
Long Haired Samson Offline
Robin

Let the Youtube video posting begin. This filmmaker argues that the technology to fake the landing live on TV with hours long video was impossible in 1969 since the requisite high speed video cameras did not exist in 1969. If this is true then the entire Moon conspiracy is DOA.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 05:49 PM by Long Haired Samson.)
10-23-2019 05:39 PM
Rush87 Online
Ostrich

I feel like it's probably false but I know very little on the topic. Answered I don't know.
10-23-2019 05:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rush87's post:
bucky
Caduceus Offline
Kingfisher

(10-23-2019 05:24 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  I know engineers who were involved with the program, who I trust. I think the general information available about the program portrays a technical approach that is feasible. I've seen the left over Saturn V rockets.
The moon landing and other human space activity were made possible by the rocket technology developed for nuclear weapons. The cost of the program was accepted as a strategic effort, not purely exploration.

I'm sure there are details we don't know, but I'm satisfied the information that is available is believable.

To clarify what I think:
The huge rockets, the massive take off from the ground, and the rocket flying in the sky are all real.
The images you see after the rocket has left the normal human field of vision from the ground (such as videos from inside the cockpit and anything to do with space) are all faked.

Some people argue the rockets go up without any humans in them.
I'm undecided on that last theory.
10-23-2019 05:55 PM
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I'm pretty sure some footage was faked. There has been deception. Once you enter into the realm of deliberate deception, with skill and resources behind it, it's impossible to know what the truth is. Likely the moon was landed on, but when, how many times, manned vs unmanned, I can't say.

Actually the thing that red-pilled me on NASA deception was the clear picture of the lemming on "Mars" that slipped through. The actual markings on the lemmings fur are visible which identifies it as a particular species which only lives in the high Canadian Arctic, precisely where the off-limits "Mars training base" is located.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
10-23-2019 06:03 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RawGod's post:
Caduceus, Syberpunk, ScrapperTL
Cuchulainn2016 Offline
Sparrow

(10-23-2019 05:39 PM)Long Haired Samson Wrote:  Let the Youtube video posting begin. This filmmaker argues that the technology to fake the landing live on TV with hours long video was impossible in 1969 since the requisite high speed video cameras did not exist in 1969. If this is true then the entire Moon conspiracy is DOA.

Wait..... they didn't have the technology to make a fake film of the moon landings, but they did have the technology to build space rockets, put people on them, fire them at the moon, land on the moon, go for a walk, take off from the moon, and fly back to earth where they landed safely?

OK
10-23-2019 06:12 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Cuchulainn2016's post:
Uzisuicide, 911, VNvet, Gusamaso
Tex Cruise Offline
Kingfisher

There used to be a member here who could've given us inside information and first hand details, but unfortunately he is now banned.

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
10-23-2019 06:37 PM
[-] The following 21 users Like Tex Cruise's post:
BlueMark, Tactician, PapayaTapper, RedPillUK, TheFinalEpic, Aurini, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Dream Medicine, Leonard D Neubache, 911, kinjutsu, RIslander, Latan, debeguiled, Enigma, Gusamaso, renotime, Nevsky, kruger41, JiggyLordJr, defguy
Eban Offline
Sparrow

Why does it matter if we did? It has nothing to do with your personal life. Let's say that it was faked - Now What? You feel smart because you figured it out? I think concerning yourself with this nonsense is pointless.

Am I wrong?
10-23-2019 07:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eban's post:
An0dyne
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

I believed in the moon landing a lot more before listening to a bunch of NASA “experts” provide their “reasons we haven’t gone back.” When you hear them say with a straight face that they “lost the technology” or “it would be too expensive to rebuild those machines,” the only normal reaction is doubt, and to me it says one of two things:

1. They’re lying and we never went there, or
2. We go back constantly for reasons they don’t want to reveal, and came up with a childish cover story to hide it

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 07:50 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
10-23-2019 07:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
antman333, kinjutsu, kruger41
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

I like the james bond moon landing conspiracy theory.

I am on the fence about the moon landing, on the denialist side I love the material, on the 'actual' side I had the chance to sit and have drinks for an evening with a retired Nasa astronaut and about 8 other people. He is ranked 2nd for most number of space missions. He had good jokes and stories about the mundane stuff and small pranks they would play on one another, taking a dump in space etc. He didn't entirely hold the official line either and talked about dark shapes, like demon snakes that they would see outside of the shuttle. He never landed on the moon though, just lots of space walks and shuttle work.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
10-23-2019 07:58 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, antman333, Latan, debeguiled, Gusamaso, Nevsky, kruger41, loremipsum, ScrapperTL, Davidovich
Matt3B Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-23-2019 07:58 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  I like the james bond moon landing conspiracy theory.

I am on the fence about the moon landing, on the denialist side I love the material, on the 'actual' side I had the chance to sit and have drinks for an evening with a retired Nasa astronaut and about 8 other people. He is ranked 2nd for most number of space missions. He had good jokes and stories about the mundane stuff and small pranks they would play on one another, taking a dump in space etc. He didn't entirely hold the official line either and talked about dark shapes, like demon snakes that they would see outside of the shuttle. He never landed on the moon though, just lots of space walks and shuttle work.

Can you elaborate?

The 3 Bromigos Blog
10-23-2019 08:32 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Matt3B's post:
Monty_Brogan, Latan, kruger41
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Deleted

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 08:47 PM by RawGod.)
10-23-2019 08:46 PM
Athanasius Offline
Robin

Five years ago I was in the "of course" category. Now, uncertain. The biggest issues are ones mentioned: How did they get men past the radiation belt and why haven't they gone back? On the other side, how did they truly cover it up so well?

I wasn't clear on RDF's comments above who said the Soviets were tracking progress via telescope. What telescope could see a small craft hundreds of thousands of miles away, then or now?
10-23-2019 08:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athanasius's post:
BlastbeatCasanova
scorpion Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

But how does faking the moon landing tie into the larger narrative? Was it done just to score a win over the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War? Was/is NASA itself basically just a cover story to hide funds diverted into secret UFO projects? Was man's conquest of space a psy-op to demonstrate the primacy of man's scientific knowledge over outdated religion? Interesting to consider these possibilities. When I start thinking along these lines I come up with something like this:

- Records indicate that UFOs begin appearing shortly after the United States started detonating nuclear weapons, and that UFO activity is most active around nuclear sites.
- At some point in the late 1940s (Roswell?) the U.S. government obtained concrete proof of UFOs, perhaps by recovering a crashed craft.
- They have no idea what it is or how it works, the technology is far too advanced.
- The Cold War is raging at the time and the U.S. has no idea what the Soviets know about this phenomenon.
- The government believes that news about alien beings with technology far ahead of ours could cause mass social chaos.
- The government therefore makes the decision to contain the technology in above top secret special access programs.
- Top scientists continue to try to reverse engineer the alien craft but get nowhere.
- The government decides to prioritize its own space research program using conventionally known human science and engineering.
- German rocket scientists and aerospace engineers (Operation Paperclip) help the U.S. make quick progress.
- We become pretty good at launching rockets into space. People are optimistic. Kennedy announces the Moon landing goal.
- When the programs try to start putting men into space, problems soon arise.
- At some point it becomes apparent that the problems are insoluble.
- Space is simply too hostile an environment and the 1960s technology too primitive to allow for it.
- Too much has been invested to turn back at this point. America must land on the Moon.
- The decision is made to fake the landings in a carefully constructed studio.
- The Astronauts engaged in what they were told was an ultra-realistic dress rehearsal while Kubrick shot everything.
- Come launch day, the Astronauts actually blasted off in the Saturn V.
- But the mission was aborted and they fell back to Earth and were recovered at sea.
- They were placed in isolation for several days and debriefed.
- They were told that they DID go to the Moon and shown the footage of the "moonwalk".
- They were reminded that they have families to go home to and reputations to preserve.
- The very reputation of the country was at stake. Lying was for the greater good. They swallowed their reservations.
- Their discomfort is obviously apparent at the press conference.
- The fiction of man's mastery over space continues to this day. It is a story that elevates man and his science and minimizes God and his creation. It is a powerful psychological frame of reference for this entire age in which we live.
- The U.S. government continues to attempt to reverse engineer alien spacecraft.
- The rapid, unprecedented advance in technology in the second half of the 20th century with computerization was made possible by deciphering small bits of alien technology.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much of that I believe myself. But when I think about the moon landing being faked, something like this is how I would explain why it was done.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
10-23-2019 08:59 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like scorpion's post:
Leonard D Neubache, BlastbeatCasanova, DamienCasanova, Latan, debeguiled, Gusamaso, fiasco360, Polniy_Sostav, Nevsky, kruger41, loremipsum, Davidovich
BlackLeftLeft Offline
Pigeon

I haven't bought it since I was a young teen. I never said anything until I got older. It's much more common now though and I've found that about a third of the people I admit it to "come out of the closet" and admit they either don't buy it or at the very least have serious doubts. The more people that fess up, the more mainstream it will become.
10-23-2019 09:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackLeftLeft's post:
bacon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Good source of evidence that the moon landing was fake

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Conspir...c344913257

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
10-23-2019 09:05 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

The governments in the western world attempt to foist so many blatant lies on us now that there is an increasing number of people who have been affected by those lies and are forced to stop and think "well if they lied about that then what else did they lie about?"

At that point the crummier lies tend to stand out like a sore thumb.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-23-2019 09:14 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
911, wwtl, Latan, username

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1969 - 1972: The only 3 years in which 12 humans walked on the moon in 6 landings Caduceus 147 12,328 07-26-2019 11:53 AM
Last Post: questor70
  The culture that put man on the moon is all the bad things RoastBeefCurtains4Me 10 1,508 07-16-2019 11:23 PM
Last Post: DogLover
  Re-building Detroit Into The RVF Promised Land ($$$) numanist 77 7,959 11-11-2018 04:08 PM
Last Post: TigOlBitties