I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

39 bodies are found inside a truck in England
Cr33pin Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Shocked 39 bodies are found inside a truck in England

LONDON — British police launched one of the country’s biggest ever murder investigations on Wednesday after 39 bodies were found inside a tractor-trailer at an industrial park in southeast England.

Essex police said the driver, a 25-year-old man from Northern Ireland, had been arrested on suspicion of murder.

The bodies — 38 adults and one teenager — were found at Waterglade Industrial Park in Grays, about 25 miles east of central London. Police have not yet offered an account of what might have happened, but the scene bore the markings of human trafficking.

Essex Deputy Chief Constable Pippa Mills said police had not yet identified the dead or where they are from, adding that it could be a “lengthy process.

Link to Washington Post article

[Image: PRC_91540291.jpg?quality=90&stri...;amp;ssl=1]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019 05:24 PM by Cr33pin.)
10-23-2019 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Captainstabbin
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

RE: 39 bodies are found inside a truck in England
There is only one thing for certain - that dude is gonna be smashing pussy after the girls learn about his accomplishments.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
10-23-2019 07:15 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like MajorStyles's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, BlastbeatCasanova, infowarrior1, Matsufubu, Barron, questor70, Augustus_Principe, Simeon_Strangelight, Professor Fox, Latan
Caduceus Offline
Kingfisher

The news does not specify what race or ethnicity the dead are.
I'm pretty sure it's not going to be native europeans or east asians.
10-23-2019 07:20 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Caduceus's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Captainstabbin, Barron, amity, d'Aversa, joost, billbudsocket, Latan
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

"Upon discovering that the identity of the suspected murderer was white, or close enough, police and media released details to the public"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
10-23-2019 08:01 PM
[-] The following 29 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
RIslander, VNvet, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, Bienvenuto, kinjutsu, infowarrior1, McKinnsley, Syberpunk, cibo, Captainstabbin, Barron, Richard Turpin, d'Aversa, Neo2, Renzy, Xntrik, Thersites, MikeInRealLife, Sosa, billbudsocket, Augustus_Principe, Simeon_Strangelight, Professor Fox, Latan, Going strong, PapayaTapper
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Likely they got caught in traffic and the trailer was in a position to have good air siphoned out with fumes, perhaps from a truck next to it.

What's the charge for 39 cases of criminal negligence occasioning death?

The driver better claim he didn't know they were in there and stick with that story until the end of days. If it's true then more power to him. If it's not and he was taking a cut to flood his nation with shitizens then he can rot as a warning to others.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-23-2019 09:00 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, Captainstabbin, Richard Turpin, amity, infowarrior1, joost, etwsake, Professor Fox, Latan
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

I'll tell you one thing...

Putting the question of whether or not he was the one who actually killed them aside, that does not look like a fella I would trust even for a fraction of a second.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
10-23-2019 09:42 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, roberto, infowarrior1, Captainstabbin, Richard Turpin, amity, jordypip23, loremipsum, Professor Fox
Laner Online
Hummingbird
Gold Member

It keeps happening. And will continue to happen.

No amount of "lets charge the Irish lad with 39 counts of murder" for something that likely happened from scumbag smugglers leaving them in a sea can for a week with nothing to eat or drink.

But said scumbag smugglers are all untouchables, and Irish lads are remorseful. Its an easy win for lazy and corrupt British courts.
10-23-2019 11:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Laner's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, robreke
lex the impaler Offline
Woodpecker

It appears to be a refrigerated container as well. I wonder what implications this has.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27
10-24-2019 12:09 AM
WalterBlack Offline
Ostrich

(10-23-2019 07:20 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  The news does not specify what race or ethnicity the dead are.
I'm pretty sure it's not going to be native europeans or east asians.

Who knows? I think Middle Eastern or African.

Look at the ethnicity of those involved in the the worst incident in UK history (in 2000):

Dover victims fought for air

Quote:The 58 Chinese illegal immigrants who died in the back of a lorry bound for the UK desperately tried to raise the alarm as their oxygen supply ran out, an inquest has been told.

It heard how they had banged on the side of the container with their shoes after an air vent was closed.

They died from a lack of oxygen and a build up of carbon dioxide in the airtight container during a ferry crossing from Zeebrugge, in Belgium.

The inquest began after lorry driver Perry Wacker was formally charged with the manslaughter of the 58 dead. Four other men are being questioned in London and the Netherlands.

Coroner's officer Graham Perrin said the 54 men and four women would have died between an hour and a half and five hours after the vent was closed.

He said he was amazed that two men had survived the journey, a result of more air becoming available after the death of each of its occupants.

The immigrants were loaded onto the refrigerated lorry carrying a consignment of tomatoes in Holland on Sunday, the inquest heard.

The boxes of tomatoes were piled at the rear of the container to hide the human cargo.

A false wooden barrier was placed behind the boxes to further conceal the immigrants.

"A small air vent was located on the front near side of the trailer," Mr Perrin said.

"This allowed air to enter, but this vent could be shut off externally."

Mr Perrin said that for the majority of the journey the vent was left open. But shortly before the lorry arrived at Zeebrugge docks it was shut.

He explained to the court what would have happened then.

"It would appear that at some 90 minutes into the journey and realising the situation they were in, attempts were made by the occupants of the trailer to raise the alarm."

He said the immigrants would have become slowly short of breath, hot and sweaty.

"They attempted to open the vent from within and moved the stack of tomatoes to one side to attempt to open the rear doors," Mr Perrin said.

'Respiratory arrest'

He said carbon dioxide would have quickly built up inside the airtight container.

"The people would have been gasping for breath and would go into respiratory arrest."

He said this would result in irreversible cerebral anoxia - an absence of oxygen.

"Death would have been fairly rapid once the CO2 build up got to critical levels," Mr Perrin said.

The lorry sailed from Belgium at 18.30pm BST and arrived at Dover four and a half hours later.

It was not searched until at least 30 minutes later by Customs officer at Dover's Eastern Docks, by which time 58 of the immigrants had died.

The two survivors were unconscious.

DNA testing

The inquest heard that the bodies had been fingerprinted and photographed, and samples taken from them for DNA testing in an attempt to find out who they were.

This had not been made easy as each of the immigrants was wearing up to five layers of clothing, which were found strewn around the inside of the vehicle.

Many had several pairs of underwear, socks, trousers and shirts on, and most carried small amounts of US dollars, Deutschmarks, and small pieces of paper with telephone numbers on.

The coroner said his officers would focus on identifying everyone of the 58 deceased.

He said by law he was obliged to adjourn the inquest while a criminal investigation took place.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 01:45 AM by WalterBlack.)
10-24-2019 01:45 AM
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

Us: This is a horrible display of the consequences of human trafficking.

Globalist liberals: The real crime is having immigration laws that force people to use these methods to enter the country. Why can't rich countries just let everyone in and give them complete welfare packages upon arrival? It's called compassion.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 03:52 AM by Captainstabbin.)
10-24-2019 03:17 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Richard Turpin, Syberpunk, amity, Neo2, Renzy, infowarrior1, Cr33pin, Benoit, Deusleveult, Going strong
Richard Turpin Offline
Kingfisher

Yeah, every single death is at the hands of the Liberals. If they'd listened at all to the native English working class for the last 3 or 4 decades they'd have taken our borders seriously and foreigners would have soon got the message and invaded softer countries instead.

I'm no monster, but I don't care about them. And neither do the liberals, who encourage this to happen. I care about my own people who suffer the consequences of all this illegal (and legal) unwanted immigration.

'Unwanted' immigration? Well, let's just say that they would never in a million years give us a referendum on whether we wanted 'More' or 'Less' immigration!

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen
10-24-2019 04:23 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Richard Turpin's post:
Syberpunk, VNvet, amity, infowarrior1, Xntrik, Thersites, Benoit, Captainstabbin, Going strong
Sosa Online
Robin
Silver Member

Dead bodies were all Chinese people?

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 04:59 AM by Sosa.)
10-24-2019 04:58 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sosa's post:
Captainstabbin
Sosa Online
Robin
Silver Member

10-24-2019 09:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sosa's post:
Captainstabbin
roberto Online
Pelican
Gold Member

Say what you like about the hash this Government are making of Brexit, but at least they're honouring their manifesto with a freeze on immigration...

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
10-24-2019 10:40 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like roberto's post:
d'Aversa, Matsufubu, Leonard D Neubache, Captainstabbin, DamienCasanova, scotian
Sosa Online
Robin
Silver Member

It's likely the dead bodies were Uyghurs from the "re-education" aka concentration camps in Xianjiang, China. They are well known for their organ harvesting, so can't say that I'm surprised.

The Communist Chinese Party strikes again.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 01:31 PM by Sosa.)
10-24-2019 01:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sosa's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Captainstabbin
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

I'm confused. Is the implication that these people had their organs harvested, then were placed in a refrigerated truck for disposal of the bodies?
10-25-2019 08:29 AM
jordypip23 Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-24-2019 12:09 AM)lex the impaler Wrote:  It appears to be a refrigerated container as well. I wonder what implications this has.

That did strike me as odd actually. Having done some work externally with logistics companies, I know that refrigerated (reefer) shipments cost more than standard dry shipments. Traffickers typically want to max out their profits, so I'm not sure why they'd use a refrigerated container.
10-25-2019 09:15 AM
Repo Offline
Hummingbird

(10-24-2019 01:24 PM)Sosa Wrote:  It's likely the dead bodies were Uyghurs from the "re-education" aka concentration camps in Xianjiang, China. They are well known for their organ harvesting, so can't say that I'm surprised.

That doesnt make sense, if they were from concentration camps in China why would China bother to send the bodies all the way out here? Would have just disposed of them in China and nobody would have known better.
10-25-2019 09:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Repo's post:
Syberpunk, Sosa
DamienCasanova Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Well you wouldn't want all those expensive internal organs to go bad before they could be harvested in the UK.
10-25-2019 10:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DamienCasanova's post:
Polniy_Sostav Offline
Kingfisher

(10-24-2019 01:24 PM)Sosa Wrote:  It's likely the dead bodies were Uyghurs from the "re-education" aka concentration camps in Xianjiang, China. They are well known for their organ harvesting, so can't say that I'm surprised.

Please don't tell me that you really believe this narrative....
10-25-2019 10:12 AM
Sosa Online
Robin
Silver Member

Quote:That doesnt make sense, if they were from concentration camps in China why would China bother to send the bodies all the way out here? Would have just disposed of them in China and nobody would have known better.

I agree this makes no sense and I was not intentionally linking the the two directly. However I do think they have ready made crematoriums in China but that's simply my opinion and we have no proof of this.

Want to be clear - by no means am I insinuating these bodies were involved in an organ harvesting operation - there's no evidence of this. Simply pointing out to the depths of the large scale human rights abuses the Chinese government has been involved in which has been well documented.

All we know now is that the bodies were Chinese citizens - 31 men and 8 women. We need more evidence and only time will where exactly the bodies came from and how they ended up in the UK. We all have to let the investigation play out. Here's a map of the route taken by the refrigerated truck in which 39 bodies were found.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019 10:46 AM by Sosa.)
10-25-2019 10:23 AM
Repo Offline
Hummingbird

^^^^ Yea, could have been citizens trying to escape the abuses who were then tricked/kidnapped by smugglers for slave labor
10-25-2019 11:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Repo's post:
Sosa
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Hold your horses on the stupidest mass-murderer in history who drives around with 39 of his victims around.

Quote:Autopsies have started on some of the victims as police work to identify them. Police have said the eight women and 31 men inside the truck were Chinese.

Illegal immigrants dying in the process due to some mistake is more likely. They were immigrant-traffickers - likely something with the ventilation system went wrong - not the first time.
10-28-2019 06:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
amity
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

We're to believe that Vietnamese from some dirt poor region can afford 30k a head (!!!) to be transported to England to work illegallt for three pounds an hour in a nail-bar?
10-28-2019 02:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
Cr33pin
Vlado Offline
Sparrow

(10-25-2019 09:37 AM)Repo Wrote:  

That doesnt make sense, if they were from concentration camps in China why would China bother to send the bodies all the way out here? Would have just disposed of them in China and nobody would have known better.

Most of them were Vietnamese nationals some media say and not chinnese.
10-28-2019 03:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary WalterBlack 69 9,440 08-06-2019 04:14 PM
Last Post: debeguiled
  On Mt. Everest, dead bodies mark the way. tenderman100 53 40,705 12-11-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Buddydowrongright2
  Violent brawl erupts inside nail salon over botched eyebrow wax, racism alleged Thot Leader 59 9,803 08-13-2018 10:57 PM
Last Post: Thot Leader