Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Nethanyahu humiliates Abe at dinner by making him eat dessert from shoe
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

Nethanyahu humiliates Abe at dinner by making him eat dessert from shoe
[Image: CVIA0px.png]
[Image: st5LdYp.png]

In 1905, Japan became the first colored nation in history to defeat a European power in the Russo-Japanese war. This was all thanks to international Jews looking to settle a score with the Czar. After making a secret agreement with the Emperor, Jacob Schiff and others whipped the West's finance-capitalists into floating Japanese war bonds. This provided a sudden influx of funds that doomed the Russian navy. This is not speculation, mainstream historians admit to Schiff's role in deciding the conflict.

More than 100 years later, Japanese plutocracy seems to be cognizant of their growing irrelevance in the global economy, especially as rivals like China continue to overshadow it.

Abe's gambit here is to fundamentally transform homogenous and coherent Japan into a multicultural, rabidly pro-Israel hell-hole so that they are given seat at the table once again.

Abe started to really lay it on thick in 2018 during an expedition to Israel, where he swore fealty to the Zionist rogue state even though Japan's superficial interests would be to trade with Israel's oil-rich enemies.

Noteworthy during this meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu was the dinner. It is known that in Japanese tradition, shoes are considered dirty (spiritually and practically) and are to be removed when entering a private space. Japanese politicians do not even wear shoes inside their offices.

Knowing this, Netanyahu and his chef decided to mock and offend Abe and Japanese culture by serving him food in a shoe!

Abe took it with a nervous smile and said nothing. A furious diplomat later told an Israeli newspaper that it was the equivalent of serving a Jewish guest pork. His Bushido-bound betters in the 1930s and 40s would've stood up and walked out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiSayISHtJi/

https://russia-insider.com/en/society/ja...capitalism
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 10:09 AM by SomeOneSomeWhere.)
10-27-2019 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
jordypip23, 911, VNvet, Laner, Simeon_Strangelight, Sword and Board, JiggyLordJr, kamoz
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Nethanyahu humiliates Abe at dinner by making him eat dessert from shoe
First of all, this was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, Nentayahu also ate from that shoe, so did he humiliate himself?

Thirdly, this is way too much intent to ascribe to a simple case of modernist chef idiocy that plagues nearly all elite-level cuisines, be they public or private.

For more examples of this global idiocy, see this brilliant Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/wewantplates

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 10:11 AM by Handsome Creepy Eel.)
10-27-2019 10:11 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
jordypip23, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, Captainstabbin, Zenta
RWIsrael Offline
Robin

Bullshit. Election time shenanigans pushed by political rivals and the left wing media.

This is similar to journalists screeching about how Trump embarrassed the Queen with his poor manners.

"Anonymous diplomats" were furious... My ass.

Not a fan of Netanyahu but still...
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 10:16 AM by RWIsrael.)
10-27-2019 10:13 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RWIsrael's post:
Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

Poor taste or not, this looks disgusting.
10-27-2019 11:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like AntoniusofEfa's post:
Pinkman, VNvet
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

(10-27-2019 10:11 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  First of all, this was a year and a half ago.

Secondly, Nentayahu also ate from that shoe, so did he humiliate himself?

Thirdly, this is way too much intent to ascribe to a simple case of modernist chef idiocy that plagues nearly all elite-level cuisines, be they public or private.

For more examples of this global idiocy, see this brilliant Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/wewantplates

2 Shekels have been deposited into your bank account.
10-27-2019 12:31 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

I think the OP post and the title of this thread are over the top. The shoe thing by the chef is stupid, in a similar way that the barbed wire dish is stupid, but I don't think that it's any kind of international political crisis.

Can I have two shekels in my account as well?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
10-27-2019 12:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Goni, Handsome Creepy Eel
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(10-27-2019 12:38 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  I think the OP post and the title of this thread are over the top.

I think his companion animal ran away.

Aloha!
10-27-2019 02:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kona's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
T and A Man Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

On a return visit, serve Bibi miso soup with the bowl being a used cannister of Zyklon B
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 05:03 PM by T and A Man.)
10-27-2019 05:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like T and A Man's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Kingsley Davis, pitbullowner, 911
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(10-27-2019 02:55 PM)Kona Wrote:  
(10-27-2019 12:38 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  I think the OP post and the title of this thread are over the top.

I think his companion animal ran away.

Aloha!

To a plate made from an unlikely object.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

10-27-2019 05:16 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

The Japanese don't open their borders fast enough for the Jews who want to enrich them. Not the first time they did not want to budge to certain orders.
10-28-2019 05:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
amity, Kingsley Davis
Sword and Board Offline
Woodpecker

(09-19-2019 04:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You cannot win playing in the enemy's house by the enemy's rules with the enemy acting as referee.
10-28-2019 06:05 AM
Sword and Board Offline
Woodpecker

A good comment from another thread and relatable

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74321.html

(10-27-2019 10:56 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I think at this point they’re just pushing to see how far they can go, trying to humiliate the masses to the greatest possible extent. Remember that they are not simply wrong, they are overtly malicious and take pleasure in hurting the people they think of as their slaves and subjects.

(09-19-2019 04:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You cannot win playing in the enemy's house by the enemy's rules with the enemy acting as referee.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 07:46 AM by Sword and Board.)
10-28-2019 07:46 AM
Vlado Offline
Sparrow

(10-27-2019 10:03 AM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  [Image: CVIA0px.png]
[Image: st5LdYp.png]

In 1905, Japan became the first colored nation in history to defeat a European power in the Russo-Japanese war. This was all thanks to international Jews looking to settle a score with the Czar. After making a secret agreement with the Emperor, Jacob Schiff and others whipped the West's finance-capitalists into floating Japanese war bonds. This provided a sudden influx of funds that doomed the Russian navy. This is not speculation, mainstream historians admit to Schiff's role in deciding the conflict.

More than 100 years later, Japanese plutocracy seems to be cognizant of their growing irrelevance in the global economy, especially as rivals like China continue to overshadow it.

Abe's gambit here is to fundamentally transform homogenous and coherent Japan into a multicultural, rabidly pro-Israel hell-hole so that they are given seat at the table once again.

Abe started to really lay it on thick in 2018 during an expedition to Israel, where he swore fealty to the Zionist rogue state even though Japan's superficial interests would be to trade with Israel's oil-rich enemies.

Noteworthy during this meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu was the dinner. It is known that in Japanese tradition, shoes are considered dirty (spiritually and practically) and are to be removed when entering a private space. Japanese politicians do not even wear shoes inside their offices.

Knowing this, Netanyahu and his chef decided to mock and offend Abe and Japanese culture by serving him food in a shoe!

Abe took it with a nervous smile and said nothing. A furious diplomat later told an Israeli newspaper that it was the equivalent of serving a Jewish guest pork. His Bushido-bound betters in the 1930s and 40s would've stood up and walked out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiSayISHtJi/

https://russia-insider.com/en/society/ja...capitalism

While it is true that Jews are very powerful and have been having the west under control for a long time it is entirely ridiculous to involve jews in every international matter, especially when we are talking about east asia 120 years ago.

First of all, there have been states before that have defeated European navies, and that it was the Ottoman Empire. Especially during the 16th century the Ottoman fleet under the leadership of the 2 Albanian admirals ( who happened to be brothers) Hayredin Barbarossa and Baba Uruc defeated European navies and coalitions several times for 40 years.

While the Ottomans were a multi ethnic Empire and not a nation ( as stated by the 19th century definition) I thought this was needed to be said.

Secondly, lets take for a moment that what you said is 100% true.

Lets assume that Jews bought Japanese war bonds.

That was just business , maybe I would have done it also at that time.

Jews were not involved in the creation of the Japan's Imperial ambitions.

At the same time Jews were not involved in the creation of the Russian misery or being responsible for that.

Saying that the Jews are responsible that the disciplined and technically more advanced Japanese army defeated the old and bankrupt Tsarist Russian navy is more than ridiculous.

It was not Schiff that made Japanese superior to Russians. They already were.

Just like it was not him that made Germans superior to Russians and Soviets in both WW1 and WW2.

Tsarist Russia at that time was a miserable place, where half of the people were suffering for food, with Tsars and Bojars living in luxury affordable only by the top 3 % of the richest people today.

Local slavs were treated like cattle and used as semi slaves in construction projects or in nobles' properties.

Tsars invented panslavism and used it against the Ottomans in Balkans as a mean to even manipulate and give food for thought to the poor mases.( that is how slavic nation states came to existence in the balkans though)

Russian army achieved victories through big numbers and loosing much more soldiers than the enemies (like in WW1 AND WW2). That is also why the Bolshevik revolution was applied there , it was the perfect background because of the misery created by the slavic elite itself.

For the all reasons above the Japanese were victorious.

Thirdly, the Jews barely had any big influence in Japan prior to 1945. Imperial Japan even became ally with the 3rd Reich. And if Tsarist Russia would have been the target of the Jews for such a long time it wouldnt have became ally with Britain and France , the epicenters of international jewry.

So yeah, Jews are involved in many things, but not in everything.

This was just the historical prespective by me, my 2 cents.

As for the topic perse, I am not aware of this ugly tradition, and very well might be considered a humiliation, but Japan has been a cucked country since 1945.

Economical, but not political freedom, pretty much like Germany.
10-28-2019 03:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vlado's post:
Simeon_Strangelight
911 Online
Crow

(10-28-2019 06:05 AM)Sword and Board Wrote:  

Handrubbing intensifies.

λ ό γ ο ς
10-28-2019 03:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
Thriller
Sword and Board Offline
Woodpecker

^^^ The grovelling and forced worship of a foreign leader is astounding. Some of them have the look of fear that they're going to be taken out back and shot or sent to the Gulags if they don't revere this representative of their true masters.

10-28-2019 05:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sword and Board's post:
Thriller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Name your Fantasy Dinner Party Guests! Richard Turpin 4 784 04-12-2019 11:25 AM
Last Post: RedKurrant
  Online dater invites women to dinner, then leaves them with the bill Enigma 79 24,606 04-20-2017 09:08 PM
Last Post: weambulance
  "OK" Spaghetti Dinner Drives Crazy Girlfriend To Police Standoff DamienCasanova 34 9,535 02-15-2017 07:50 PM
Last Post: ExZombie