I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Age, Sex Drive and the way we view women
Brazilianguy Offline
Woodpecker

Age, Sex Drive and the way we view women
I just completed 38 and noticed the way I view women has changed over the past year or so.

The urgency to have sex is just not there anymore and the need for women isn´t the same as it was in my 20s.
I had my testosterone checked a few months ago in my yearly check up and it´s fine. I´m also pretty fit, eat right, yadda yadda.
I got to admit that I´m enjoying sex way less than in my 20s and early 30s.

I was asking my married friends in the 35-40 age bracket if they would still get married nowadays if they were single and all of them said no.
They all said it was way too bothersome, and that they only got married because they were young and didn´t know better.

Ironically, I´m getting lots of interest from women in the 20-30 age bracket.
It´s funny because my results skyrocketed since I stopped using social media altogether. All I use is whatsapp but I don´t really consider it social media, as it´s more of a free msging system.
It´s true that girls are cellphone addicts, but when they ask me for my instagram/facebook whatever I just tell them that I´m older and don´t really have time for social media, since I use it to make money and go to the gym and they are ok with that most of the time.

I´d appreciate hearing from guys in the 35-50 age bracket what their views are.
Have you gone through the same thing? Are these hormonal changes?
10-28-2019 09:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 13 users Like Brazilianguy's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, bgbusiness, PUA_Rachacha, TigOlBitties, Enoch, debeguiled, JiggyLordJr, Cr33pin, Zenta, Going strong, Diop, Tactician, kinjutsu
PUA_Rachacha Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Age, Sex Drive and the way we view women
(10-28-2019 09:16 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  I just completed 38 and noticed the way I view women has changed over the past year or so.

The urgency to have sex is just not there anymore and the need for women isn´t the same as it was in my 20s.
I had my testosterone checked a few months ago in my yearly check up and it´s fine. I´m also pretty fit, eat right, yadda yadda.

I was asking my married friends in the 35-40 age bracket if they would still get married nowadays if they were single and all of them said no.
They all said it was way too bothersome, and that they only got married because they were young and didn´t know better.

It´s funny because my results skyrocketed since I stopped using social media altogether. All I use is whatsapp but I don´t really consider it social media, as it´s more of a free msging system.
It´s true that girls are cellphone addicts, but when they ask me for my instagram/facebook whatever I just tell them that I´m older and don´t really have time for social media, since I use it to make money and go to the gym and they are ok with that most of the time.

I fit exactly your profile. Married when I was 36, now have one kid with another on the way. I'm on TRT and have my testosterone pretty well honed in (around 600 ng/dL, give or take, with e2 between 20-30), so I don't believe it's a hormone issue.

My libido has nose-dived since I met my wife when I was 34. Just before meeting her I had multiple plates spinning and was having a lot of sex.

Now I barely think about sex any more. It's a fleeting thought that is definitely not reliable. My wife is the same way, even though she's 10 years younger. She's pregnant right now so her libido's off, but before that we were having sex at most once a week. And I was totally fine with that.

I was thinking that if I had met my wife with how I feel right now, that I couldn't be bothered to make the commitment to see things through to the end. It has really bothered me for quite some time now how something so important, i.e., sex, libido and women, now plays barely a role in my life in such a short change of time.

I have no answers for why things have changed, but Roosh, who is pretty much my exact age but has taken a different path than me, is (I believe) experiencing similar thoughts of reduced desire for women. Interestingly I've become more spiritual and want to attend church more, something that Roosh is also experiencing.

Last but not least, my marriage brought about the birth of my daughter with a second on the way. I know you guys have heard this a million times, but having a child is an incredible experience that makes the rest worth it.
10-28-2019 09:27 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like PUA_Rachacha's post:
Brazilianguy, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, 911, arafat scarf, wwtl
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

My libido declined in my late 30's into my 40's. I was working super long hours (12-13 hours a day, 6-7 days a week), and that definitely cut into my desire. I had been married a long time as well, and my sex life with my wife had really slowed down. Also, I had gotten fat, and was blue pill and beta, so my wife was not attracted to me.

At a certain point, I started working out, and after several months of steady effort and some noticeable weight loss, I suddenly found my desire for sex had reawakened, and that living a low sex life appeared to me as living in defeat. It was completely unacceptable. I was not going to spend the rest of my life like that. I felt like i had been a fool and a sucker to let myself be in a position where I wasn't getting laid, and I deeply resented my wife, not only over this time in my 40's, but over the times in my 20's and 30's when I wanted to have sex and she wouldn't do it.

This all happened about 8 years ago. I ran into the manosphere and the red pill about a year after this awakening, but in many ways, I took the red pill on my own when my sex drive re-awakened.

Looking back, it seems clear that low testosterone played a significant part of the equation. I was fat, and beta. I had a testosterone test, and they didn't even tell me my results. They just said I was normal. I now know I probably had something like 400 to 450. They had me test in the morning, when levels are usually highest, so actually a 400 or 450 in the morning would be quite low. However, they would call this in the normal range.

Anyway, I do think there was a psychological factor as well. I simply had less interest in sex, either with my wife, or in general. At the time, I considered it natural and normal that a man in his 40's with a heavy focus on his career will have less interest in sex.

What I want to point out though is that the pendulum eventually swung in the opposite direction, to the point where sex was my priority, and nothing else in life really had the same appeal. Certainly not career success, or money beyond an upper middle class lifestyle. My username reflects that thinking. Like I said, I reached these conclusions before I found the manosphere and the red pill online, so I don't feel like my mind was changed due to material I started reading. My mind was changed due to my own experience, and I went looking for material about my new feelings.

I've taken TRT, and I've also stopped for a while. Higher testosterone certainly does help raise sex drive. However, I think it depends on your current priorities. You might find yourself five years from now suddenly thinking you've make a critical lifetime error by getting yourself into a situation where you're hardly getting laid.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 10:25 AM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
10-28-2019 10:10 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
arafat scarf, Syberpunk, Zenta, Going strong, doc holliday, vinman
Salinger Offline
Robin

I'm over 45 and I've noticed the same thing happening. Even though I can still appreciate a beautiful, young woman, I no longer have the immediate, intense desire to sleep with her. Not sure though how much of this is getting older and how much is becoming a Christian but I'm guessing it's mostly about age and my declining sex drive.

I recently started playing the piano and I have more interest in mastering that than I do mastering pick up. Oh how I wish I would've started sooner so I could've been in a band when I was young and met more hotties...but that chance has come and gone now. These days I dream about becoming a great piano player so I can write my own songs, entertain at parties, and win the affection of my future wife/LTG. But strangely enough, I have no interest now in living out the usual rock and roll fantasy of being in a band and shagging one woman after another. Just give me 1 good woman and I'm totally fine with that.
10-28-2019 10:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Salinger's post:
vinman
bgbusiness Away
Kingfisher

Interesting point.

It might not be your physical body or your testosterone at all like you mentioned.

It might just be that you DO NOT LIKE what you see.

Girls with piercings, obese, addicted to their phone, turning 30 with huge student loans, but not caring about their life. Who would get a boner for these kind of creatures? Maybe there aren't high quality woman who are ready to be tied down, so you are not craving the sex/love/companionship from a majority of woman.

During high school or even college, I wanted to sleep with any chick who was somewhat cute.
Now I am entering late 20s next year and realize that my sex drive is the same, but I don't get that HUGE CRAVING quiet often because my eyes & my mind notices those small nuances of a woman.
Ex. Tattoos, piercings, crazy hair colors, masculine attitudes, etc..

It became very clear of what I do want and what I don't want.

Before I was red pilled I was chasing girls who I didn't want to date or spend time with...
I would say that I am still open to a quality relationship because I do want kids someday.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 10:54 AM by bgbusiness.)
10-28-2019 10:51 AM
[-] The following 18 users Like bgbusiness's post:
jordypip23, Dr. Howard, Days of Broken Arrows, arafat scarf, Enoch, debeguiled, JiggyLordJr, Skink, TooFineAPoint, Zenta, Going strong, Deusleveult, Syberpunk, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, vinman, Thriller, sevenster, balla_23
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(10-28-2019 10:51 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  Interesting point.

It might not be your physical body or your testosterone at all like you mentioned.

It might just be that you DO NOT LIKE what you see.

Girls with piercings, obese, addicted to their phone, turning 30 with huge student loans, but not caring about their life. Who would get a boner for these kind of creatures? Maybe there aren't high quality woman who are ready to be tied down, so you are not craving the sex/love/companionship from a majority of woman.

During high school or even college, I wanted to sleep with any chick who was somewhat cute.
Now I am entering late 20s next year and realize that my sex drive is the same, but I don't get that HUGE CRAVING quiet often because my eyes & my mind notices those small nuances of a woman.
Ex. Tattoos, piercings, crazy hair colors, masculine attitudes, etc..

It became very clear of what I do want and what I don't want.

Before I was red pilled I was chasing girls who I didn't want to date or spend time with...
I would say that I am still open to a quality relationship because I do want kids someday.

^^^^^

Beat me to the punch on this comment.

Example: Years ago, I'd go into a mall or a doctor's office and be completely distracted by gorgeous women walking by or cute nurses.

Now the mall is a horror show. And the last time I went to the doc's, the nurse was so obese I could not pass by her when she stood at the door, ushering me into the exam room.

And obesity is just one element. I don't feel like getting into the rest. It's depressing enough just thinking about this stuff, much less writing it out.
10-28-2019 11:13 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
arafat scarf, JiggyLordJr, Zenta, Going strong, Syberpunk
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

I'm only 29 and feel the same way. Sex can be great with the right woman, but all the other nonsense that goes with it can be such a pain in the ass. Most women are incredibly irritating to be around once you stop thinking with your dick. And their entitlement, list of demands while offering nothing in return (not even good sex), shitty personalities and aging bodies can be a boner killer. What rational man would give up peace and quiet for that?

It's hilarious how the less you care about women, the more they want you. Those graphs showing men getting better with age, and women rapidly declining are spot on.

If I'm going to give my time and attention to a woman, she ideally has to be early 20s without a used up snatch. They can be annoying too, but in a more manageable way. They aren't bitter at the world and generally more pleasant to be around. The few pleasant women my age are married.

I talk to other guys in their late 20s and they're using online dating and whining about finding a woman. Total slaves to pussy. I used to be the same way so I get it, but damn, what a waste of time. I wish I could say something but it's best not to. Most men don't want to leave the plantation.
10-28-2019 11:44 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Enoch, debeguiled, JiggyLordJr, TooFineAPoint, Zenta, Player_1337, nicolahcm, Kid Twist, Deusleveult, Syberpunk, Speculation, Thriller
arafat scarf Offline
Robin

I'm about the same age and my experiences have been similar. Never was burning with desire, but I would make good efforts to chase the girls I thought were cute who would giving me any hint of availability signals. I could really get into a girl if I thought something was there.

I've traveled abroad and have a wide range for comparison. Also cell phones and social media didn't really become a thing until I was in my early 20's.

I dated sweet girls when I was in university and also girls abroad who are more normal, ones that you can find in less economically advanced places (but not necessarily dirt poor).

These days, I only really pursue girls when I go abroad but more out of amusement and not with fervent desire.

When I'm at home in the USA, it's almost as if my reptile brain is sending no-go signals to my dick. Like I have a latent knowledge of a certain era and of certain environments where girls are more demure and not so dysfunctional.

Aside from the tattoos, obesity, hostile feminism and other vulgar trends of the current year, I feel like the standard girl in the USA has very rapidly deteriorated into something crass, charmless, and textureless no matter the social class. It shows when they all uptalk with that sort of reflexive thoughtless bratlike confidence bestowed by a decadent life awash in comfort, facile gratification and expediency.

I can't help but sense that broader cultural forces enabled by the advancements of modern tech have left the nurturing and restorative aspects of their feminine spirits utterly depleted. I think they know it on some level when they are outshined in the presence of a truer woman from a Slavic country or Latin America.

I'll be friendly and playful but at this moment I'm not inclined to get mixed up with them.

edit: but life is still good
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 12:46 PM by arafat scarf.)
10-28-2019 11:54 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like arafat scarf's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Elmore, JiggyLordJr, Syberpunk, Zenta, azulsombra, Thriller
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Perhaps I’m an anomaly but at 37 I’m still as horny as I was when I was a teenager and want to boink anything that walks, especially right now because I’ve been working at a remote oil site surrounded by a bunch of rough dudes. It’s probably from the TRT but I wake up with a raging boner every morning and think about sex all day, I don’t know, to me it’s totally normal to be horny all the time so I’m used to it, I loathe the day I wake up without a hard on and the urge to have sex. I will admit that I’m burnt out after shagging skanks for twenty plus years and do actually want to form a strong relationship with a decent woman that will lead to marriage and ideally children, I just hope whoever that is like to have sex as much as me.

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
10-28-2019 12:38 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like scotian's post:
Brazilianguy, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, PUA_Rachacha, jordypip23, Laner, TooFineAPoint, Zenta, doc holliday, Syberpunk, Cup_Cake
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

I'm horny all the time too, and wake up with a hard on every day. I think the main point is that modern Western women aren't worth the effort, which another poster was spot on about. A man that doesn't let his dick control him is much better off in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 12:46 PM by TigOlBitties.)
10-28-2019 12:45 PM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

I don't think it's hormonal as much as it is experience (hand burning in the fire phenomenon) and times changing. I mean, I entered puberty in the early 80s which was the perfect time. Legwarmers, feathered hair. You know what I'm talking about. Even the more modest girls at my high school were cute and pixie-like sort of along the lines of Ally Sheedy in Wargames. How could I not have a raging boner all day long in an environment like that? Today, though, rarely do I see a woman that really turns my head. Obesity, tats, piercings, standoffish, and as much as yoga pants are revealing they are also extremely trashy and inappropriate. So I look but the trashy aspect prevents a physiological response. When I swipe online if I see a woman closer to my age who looks a little too put together all I can think of is she's gotta be super high-maintenance. Point being that a lot more enters into the mix before my body starts to react. The raw desire for sex is there alright, but I just won't lock on target unless all those boxes are ticked. And ultimately I think this is a good thing as it's sparing me a lot of drama and fruitless dead-ends.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 12:59 PM by questor70.)
10-28-2019 12:55 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like questor70's post:
Syberpunk, Buck Wild, arafat scarf, Zenta
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

First thing to do is make sure you're not fapping. Contrary to popular belief, fapping does not make your hornier, it just artificially satiates your sexual desire. If your brain thinks you had a harem last night (even if just in your head), it thinks: "Evolutionary Purpose: Complete. Libido: Disengage." This is why it's so important to cut out fapping and porn.

If this is a non-issue, then it probably boils down to your environment. Given that your testosterone is fine, the lack of libido is a reaction to the women around you. The average Western woman in the 21st might be something to look at, but their vibes are generally repulsive. It's natural to lose the urge to sex the wife on the 5,495th time, but when the Coolidge Effect doesn't affect you, it's a result of the other hens.

https://psychology.wikia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect
10-28-2019 01:27 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
Buck Wild, jordypip23, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
PUA_Rachacha Offline
Woodpecker

(10-28-2019 12:38 PM)scotian Wrote:  Perhaps I’m an anomaly but at 37 I’m still as horny as I was when I was a teenager and want to boink anything that walks, especially right now because I’ve been working at a remote oil site surrounded by a bunch of rough dudes. It’s probably from the TRT but I wake up with a raging boner every morning and think about sex all day, I don’t know, to me it’s totally normal to be horny all the time so I’m used to it, I loathe the day I wake up without a hard on and the urge to have sex.

Trust me brother, the day you wake up w/o that sex drive, you'll feel like a crucial part of you is missing. I haven't been the same since.

Different question: do white-collar guys like myself, who are chained to a desk all day and are exposed to PC environment at all times, have lower sex drives than blue-collar dudes that don't have to put up with that shit? I'm asking since Scotian said he's working at an oil site, whereas I'm at my desk in Manhattan. I definitely notice that if I'm out of the office for a few days, my libido slowly starts creeping back.
10-28-2019 01:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PUA_Rachacha's post:
Zenta
Laner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

I just turned 40 a month ago. I am married and have a son.

I had a mistress for 2 years up until about 6 months ago. When I was with her I still found myself out hunting for new girls which I know now as a "why the fuck not?" scenario. I was already cheating, a mistress is already a side piece so it becomes a way to justify my horndog lifestyle. I was banging 7 days a week for years, and I was very happy with the level of sex. It was as addictive as any drug. Women are sexy, and the intimacy and the dirtiness of primal sex suited me. My balls were bigger, my dick harder.

Most of the women I fucked were in their 20's but as I aged I found women in their 30s to be attractive as well. This, in turn, opened up even more doors for sex.

For the last 6 months I my wife and I have been having sex 4 - 7 times a week, but in the past month or so we have slowed down to 3 or 4 times a week. I can see its going to get even less, as the two of us both seem to 'need' it less. The intimacy is greater with a few days in between, and my urge to fuck the same woman all the time is less.

For married men, if there is no side piece, I am willing to bet their sex drive is low. Probably a biological design.
10-28-2019 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Laner's post:
rottenapple, arafat scarf, Zenta, PUA_Rachacha, vinman, RDF, Nascimento
Cr33pin Online
Peacock
Gold Member

Rainbow RE: Age, Sex Drive and the way we view women
Its real

I'll be 40 next year and in the last 2 years my sex drive and willingness to deal with BS to get a new bang has changed dramatically. I've actually had a few hot college aged girls I've met in South America over at my place and trying to bone and I'm just like "Na" It's really really strange cause pretty much my hole life has been designed around getting strange. Everything I've pretty much ever done has had a underlying "this will bring in new notches" from boats, motorcycles, deejaying, traveling, wearing Ed Hardy shirts (I'm not real proud of that one) to traveling... to jobs to the people I was hanging out with... to the gym... An it worked, I have a notch count higher then all my friends back home added up and multiplied by 2... an then some after you factor in traveling the world for 5 years. An now what does that get me? I had a girl last week hit me up in Peru and I knew her photo looked familiar but I couldn't place it. She told me we went on some dates last time I was here (3 or 4 years ago) an I honestly don't know whether I hit it or not. Thats how "all important" getting those bangs were. To the point where now I'm not even sure which girls I banged and which ones I didn't. Granted it wasn't to long ago it seemed like the most important thing in my life. I'm not real sure where to go from here.... when you build your whole life around something and then that something really doesn't have the same appeal. It's like you have to reinvent the wheel..... the kicker for me in all this is that I had a amazing woman in the US that I dated for 10 years before I started traveling. She shared all my views on life and checked all the boxes I needed checked. But I knew that grass was sooo much greener over the horizon in foreign lands. So I left. Now shes married with kids and I'm out traveling the world looking for what I left behind in that girl, an not even coming close to finding it again. Life's funny like that sometimes. Somethings you just don't know until your your older and have a different outlook on life.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 02:54 PM by Cr33pin.)
10-28-2019 02:53 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Cr33pin's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, arafat scarf, TooFineAPoint, Isaac Jordan, Zenta, Tactician, Geomann180, MichaelWitcoff, PUA_Rachacha, JiggyLordJr, Syberpunk, Cup_Cake, vinman, Speculation, Thriller, Nascimento
Skink Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(10-28-2019 01:32 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  Trust me brother, the day you wake up w/o that sex drive, you'll feel like a crucial part of you is missing. I haven't been the same since.

Different question: do white-collar guys like myself, who are chained to a desk all day and are exposed to PC environment at all times, have lower sex drives than blue-collar dudes that don't have to put up with that shit? I'm asking since Scotian said he's working at an oil site, whereas I'm at my desk in Manhattan. I definitely notice that if I'm out of the office for a few days, my libido slowly starts creeping back.

I am over 40 years old white collar worker but I also get my hands (and face, and everything else) very dirty from time to time when I work on my cars. I swear that after spending 2-3 days in the car shop among noise, dirt, stink and rough, foul mouthed men I feel strong desire to have a wild bang with a chick. Like in my 20es :/

During normal white collar work I more react to opportunity but not actively seeking it any longer.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 03:08 PM by Skink.)
10-28-2019 03:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skink's post:
Syberpunk
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

I'm 32 at the moment and have had zero desire for sex for about the last two years. I think it's a combination of constant prayer and Church attendance and sacraments, plus the fact that my T levels dropped way off during that time frame (down well below the normal range), which may or may not be related to all the Church stuff. But in either case they worked together to completely nullify my sex drive, which has had mixed results. On the one hand I've never experienced such profound inner peace, but it also has felt like something's missing. 5 years ago my lust levels were sky-high and multiple women per week was still not always enough to satisfy me, so it's been a very profound change. Started TRT last week to see what would happen and do a little experiment on myself, and my interest in "dating" has already increased - but I can see very clearly how that's a function of hormones, and understand why some of the above posters mentioned that their older friends would not get married again (ie, once the hormones dipped, there was no real reason for them to be in a relationship at all). I actually think the dose I'm on (100mg) is too much and I'm gonna taper back to 75mg this week if the doctor has that dose available, because the extra energy and aggression is coming with some downsides.

The grand irony of all this is that since my sex drive went to zero, I've never gotten such strong attraction from so many women around me. I'm still my usual charming self, but with zero need at all and it appears to be driving them insane.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 03:16 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
10-28-2019 03:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Salinger, Deusleveult, Syberpunk
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

^^^It is interesting having been on both sides of the testosterone and horniness spectrum. I have had periods when my testosterone and libido were low, where I felt like I was at peace, and was relieved of a frustrating and unquenchable thirst. However, when my libido came back, then I felt like I wanted to be that horny. I wanted to be unable to sleep because I had a persistent hard on for several hours straight, and I certainly wanted to have frequent sex.

Since then, I had to go off TRT, and had various other issues in my life, such that I was not getting laid, and I again felt the lack of libido.

My conclusion is that it is more peaceful to be relieved of that drive, but at the same time, I'd rather have the drive.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 03:26 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
10-28-2019 03:25 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
arafat scarf, debeguiled
LoveBug Offline
Kingfisher

Turned 41 at the end of August, and my sex drive cratered in the last two years. Even in my mid-late 30s, 37, 38, I still desired sex greatly. It just happened now, tail end of 30s, nose dive sexually. It must be the late 30s for men is the signal for the limp dick as early teens is for the desire for snatch.

It sucks, really, but makes you a whole lot more discerning about females when pussy means less. Women have less power over you.
10-28-2019 05:34 PM
wwtl Offline
Banned

(10-28-2019 09:16 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  I just completed 38 and noticed the way I view women has changed over the past year or so.

I stopped fapping to porn at age 37 and my neediness has gone down substantially since.

(10-28-2019 11:44 AM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  It's hilarious how the less you care about women, the more they want you.

(10-28-2019 03:13 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  The grand irony of all this is that since my sex drive went to zero, I've never gotten such strong attraction from so many women around me. I'm still my usual charming self, but with zero need at all and it appears to be driving them insane.

Same for me. I don't even meet many women. Out of the just nine girls I met this year on just three different recurring venues, two got so attracted to me, that they took the courage to approach me. That's like a 22 % ratio.

One is just below 20, fell head over heels in love me and is completely confused about what to do about it. The other one is my age, remembers every detail of my life she overheard me telling someone else three weeks ago and looks like an easy notch.

Both are WB, yet I have no interest to pursue. Even having some romantic tingles for the young one doesn't change that sex isn't the priority anymore for me and I chose to not bother with the complicated baggage. The other one I don't really care about, which makes my person even more interesting to her. Also being a Christian limits my options.
10-28-2019 05:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
Deusleveult
GT777733 Offline
Robin

Although I'm not at that age yet, the way I value, view and prioritize women and sex has changed drastically over the last year and a half, to two years.

It's come from a combination of:
1. Having what I see as much more important and valuable priorities that require a lot more of my time and focus than women. Part of that has been working out my own life problems, and part of that has been working on and understanding external problems
2. Not having an effective or time efficient way to meet or screen/filter for quality women that would be suitable to build a life with
3. Seeing less incentive and more risk for long term relationships and marriage by the day
4. Societal changes which make me incredibly skeptical that I could be happy, motivated or fulfilled enough myself with everything I'm trying to do, while trying to raise a strong family as well, in this current climate. I wouldn't want to raise a family only to commit them them to the same fate as me or the general direction mainstream society is going in

I'm a believer in healthy relationships with healthy women that lead to healthy families and communities.

But, I'm also a big believer that unless you have yourself and the external environment you live in right first, you are fighting an uphill battle from the beginning.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 06:20 PM by GT777733.)
10-28-2019 06:10 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like GT777733's post:
arafat scarf, Kid Twist, JiggyLordJr, Syberpunk, Speculation
JoeSomebody Offline
Sparrow

All of you have great personal stories and make very valid points. Everyone is right in their assessments and no one really is wrong.

I'm going to agree the most with bgbusiness post about NOT LIKING WHAT YOU SEE.

I'm 33, never had my t-checked nor have I ever taken TRT or anything like that and I feel my sex drive has always been high. Always was an athlete (football, hockey, soccer, etc.) and still play soccer competitively today. Always ate good, and right now my body fat is around 9-10%. I usually get enough sleep as well and my alcohol intake in minimal.

I wouldn't say I feel any less horny as I did 10 years ago, however, my desire to meet and bed new women is not nearly as strong as it was. I think subconsciously and consciously a lot of it boils down to that I'm absolutely DISGUSTED with what I see. Not so much in a physical sense (although that's definitely a reason) but more so in the way women present themselves and their general aura, especially in America.

I view them a fair amount different than I did 10 years ago. That's mainly due to LIFE EXPERIENCES whether it be my own or seeing friends go through things, trial and error, and watching women and society as a whole slowly decay more and more with each passing day. One good thing I'll say though is I never pedalstalized them then, and sure as shit don't now. Once you realize the modern woman doesn't offer much to you outside her holes and beauty, you start to realize what a time suck pursuing the vast majority of them actually is. Outside of sex, the vast majority of these girls don't have a feminine bone in their body. I'm not going to go on about what's wrong with them because I'd be repeating the obvious.

Personal story from the weekend:

Went out to a semi-local restaurant/bar for a friends birthday who just turned 25. After eating we changed venues to a more casual/chill spot.
A group of 3 begins to chat us up who we sat next to. It started when the Alpha female in their group started arching her ass out heavily towards my friend in her seat with her back turned to him somewhat exposing her little, itty bitty red g-string. I knew it was game-one from there. She was a tall, cute Latina, and her friend was a light skinned black girl also cute, and the 3rd was a chubby not cute Latin girl. Tall latina girl also had a fag male cousin off to the side who looked miserable. Haha. I have no filter naturally and am knowledgeable about a good amount of things which makes me a great conversationalist. Naturally cheeky and ballsy as well. My friend has just gotten out of a LTR so I was more or less winging for him. Me and my friend start talking to the tall Latina when the Black chick feels the energy from me and asks me, "when's your birthday?". I swear these bitches are so predictable and sheepy, so now it's my turn to have fun. "Ohhh you wanna know what my sign is because you believe it that astrology nonsense and wanna see how compatable we are. Well it's April 20th, and I share a birthday with Adolf Hitler." Cue an urban millennial girl "wowwwwwwww" response. Also got to see her ugly gigantic stomach tattoo as she was wearing a crop top. What a unique bad-ass girl right? So within 10 seconds I basically dq'd her even to talk any further (how many modern-men pathetic simps would've done that).

Tall Latina girl asks where I live, and I say the town and she goes "Oh my dad lives there actually.....fuckin piece of shit he can suck my dick". So my response is "let me guess he's Puerto Rican, a dog, and cheated on your mom a bunch and you hate him for it". She almost smiles and goes "I hate you", basically confirming some or all of what I said was true. Again, these bitches are oh so predictable. Shes also got a tattoo of the year she was born on her body somewhere. So I said "I guess that makes you **, good to know that the next guy who fucks you won't forget your age." 5 minutes in and I already knew EXACTLY what both of them were about. A jaded, ugly tattooed, almost about to hit the wall chick with major daddy issues and another "trendy" Cardi B wanna-be type with a disgusting stomach tattoo. See why I view them the way I do now?? Oh, my friend got to making out with tall Latina girl after I left, only to get the eventual sob story about how she just recently got dumped by her boyfriend, who from how my friend read between the lines, seems like a real winner too. Hahahaha. Full-blown clown world. Honk fucking honk!

TL;DR: Lower sex drive, aging, testosterone issues, diet, sleep, experience, wisdom, all to a degree affect the way we view women and where we are currently in our lives when it comes to them. I however see the biggest issue as more often than not, NOT BEING PRIMALY ATTRACTED TO WHAT'S OUT THERE. Less in a physical sense, but more so the bigger the entire package deal women bring to the table, or shall I say, aren't bringing to any table.
10-28-2019 06:15 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like JoeSomebody's post:
Salinger, wwtl, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Thriller
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

Women in general have become pretty physically repulsive and that's a large part of it. I do see a good amount of attractive women, in cities at least. But then they open their mouths and start yapping about nonsense. Their politics, bad language, lack of manners, showing their tits and ass everywhere, addiction to attention, cock, social media, stupid hobbies, gossip, basically lack of any feminine qualities. It's all incredibly irritating to be around, and like hanging out with children. I can't imagine actually dating any of these lunatics. It's a miracle that other men can. And to go through all that just to get some mediocre snatch. Their personalities make them almost as repulsive as the hambeasts, tattoos, piercings, etc.

If they legalize prostitution, women are screwed. Most of them are more expensive, dirtier, offer worse sex and you have to listen to them.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 07:02 PM by TigOlBitties.)
10-28-2019 06:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigOlBitties's post:
Salinger
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

All good points. I’ve met very few women in the last 5 or 6 years emanating that kind of feminine grace that every man in the room senses and is captivated by, and those experiences are the only reason I know I haven’t become some kind of asexual. Hard to tell the difference sometimes when you’re surrounded by women who make you feel either nothing or actively repulsed, but I’ve been in California all this time and the clownishness here is more accelerated than other places I’ve lived. I think it’s also worth noting that the most feminine women I’ve met recently were all Christians and subsequently had different role models than your average tatted up regressive.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 07:34 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
10-28-2019 07:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
wwtl, Syberpunk
Salinger Offline
Robin

(10-28-2019 03:13 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I'm 32 at the moment and have had zero desire for sex for about the last two years. I think it's a combination of constant prayer and Church attendance and sacraments, plus the fact that my T levels dropped way off during that time frame (down well below the normal range), which may or may not be related to all the Church stuff. But in either case they worked together to completely nullify my sex drive, which has had mixed results. On the one hand I've never experienced such profound inner peace, but it also has felt like something's missing. 5 years ago my lust levels were sky-high and multiple women per week was still not always enough to satisfy me, so it's been a very profound change. Started TRT last week to see what would happen and do a little experiment on myself, and my interest in "dating" has already increased - but I can see very clearly how that's a function of hormones, and understand why some of the above posters mentioned that their older friends would not get married again (ie, once the hormones dipped, there was no real reason for them to be in a relationship at all). I actually think the dose I'm on (100mg) is too much and I'm gonna taper back to 75mg this week if the doctor has that dose available, because the extra energy and aggression is coming with some downsides.

The grand irony of all this is that since my sex drive went to zero, I've never gotten such strong attraction from so many women around me. I'm still my usual charming self, but with zero need at all and it appears to be driving them insane.

Your story is a lot like mine as I'm experiencing the same thing in relation to my recent devotion to Christ. It's given me inner peace and I now tend to appreciate other beautiful things in life like flowers, trees, and puffy white clouds in the sky.

Now instead of walking into a social setting with that look that says, "I gotta get laid", I now walk in with the confidence of knowing that I don't need that to be happy. And suddenly college-age restaurant hostesses flirt with me when they hardly ever did before. It has to be the "I don't care vibe" I'm giving off.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 09:05 PM by Salinger.)
10-28-2019 08:57 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Salinger's post:
MichaelWitcoff, wwtl, Syberpunk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  On Men Who Let Their Wives/Girlfriends Drive While He Rides Shotgun MajorStyles 51 5,346 11-19-2019 07:35 PM
Last Post: renotime