I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Safest country to meet thin latinas?
Fahrenheit Offline
Pigeon

Safest country to meet thin latinas?
Hello,

I am planning to go to Latin America because I just love tanned dark eyed women.
But to keep it simple I'm not a big fan of travelling with the risk of being robbed. Of course this factor is always present, but I'd like to keep the risk as low as possible.

What is/are the safest country/-ies to meet thin latinas?

Greetings
10-28-2019 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

RE: Safest country to meet thin latinas?
I was renting from a guy who married a woman from Peru.

She looked at me in disgust when he refunded me the deposit and didn't fuck me over.

South Americans are generally feral, evil minded and whore'ish drama queens at best.

The brutal gang violence reflects the general nature of the people in these countries.

Showing an alleged "easy way out" from the femnazi situation is just another trick in their box.

[Image: D1z7Jn6.jpg]

What you get is in the end a feral 3rd world woman that shares your values on the surface but will fuck you over in a heartbeat if you let your guard down.

Idol worship is common among these "Christians".

Quote:This is expressed in the Bible in Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 10:57 PM by SomeOneSomeWhere.)
10-28-2019 10:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
JiggyLordJr
ohionukes Offline
Robin
Gold Member

Miami
10-28-2019 10:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ohionukes's post:
BlastbeatCasanova
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

Costa Rica. One of the safest countries in Latin America and lots of good-looking girls. Also just generally a nice place, at least the parts I've seen.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
10-28-2019 11:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucky's post:
BlastbeatCasanova
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(10-28-2019 10:21 PM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  I was renting from a guy who married a woman from Peru.

She looked at me in disgust when he refunded me the deposit and didn't fuck me over.

South Americans are generally feral, evil minded and whore'ish drama queens at best.

The brutal gang violence reflects the general nature of the people in these countries.

Showing an alleged "easy way out" from the femnazi situation is just another trick in their box.

[Image: D1z7Jn6.jpg]

What you get is in the end a feral 3rd world woman that shares your values on the surface but will fuck you over in a heartbeat if you let your guard down.

Idol worship is common among these "Christians".

Quote:This is expressed in the Bible in Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Still better than gringas, though.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
10-28-2019 11:25 PM
azulsombra
LatinaLova Offline
Sparrow

Lima, Peru. But stick to Miraflores district.
10-29-2019 03:19 AM
Fahrenheit Offline
Pigeon

(10-28-2019 11:22 PM)bucky Wrote:  Costa Rica. One of the safest countries in Latin America and lots of good-looking girls. Also just generally a nice place, at least the parts I've seen.

Costa Rica sounts great. I'm a blonde, blue-eyed guy, can I expect to have the so called gringo factor in CR?

Also which cities could you recommend?
10-29-2019 05:28 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

First of all, if you're looking for thin women, you're in the wrong hemisphere. Latina girls are generally more curvy, and by extension, heavier all around.This is due to genetic factors, as well as a very high carb diet. It's possible to find a thin girl in LatAm, but it's the exception rather than the norm. If you are hellbent on dating thin women, EE and Asia will be your best bets

Regarding safety, you'll always be at risk in a Latin country as a gringo hunting poon. In their eyes, you are stealing their women, and as history has shown, a lot of these men revel in sadistic violence . It is a big part of their culture that goes back to the Mayas and Incas, and persists across many modern day countries. If they catch with a girl that they seem as "theirs," there's a good chance they'll be coming after you. If you're unlucky, and piss off a gang member/VIP, they may have you killed slowly. Setting yourself up in relatively safer parts (Yucutan, Costa Rica, Panama) somewhat mitigates this risk, but it is always a looming threat. Gaming women as an out-group man in a historically violent culture carries strong, inherent, physical risk. Beware, and plan accordingly.
10-29-2019 06:30 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, MajorStyles
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(10-29-2019 06:30 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  First of all, if you're looking for thin women, you're in the wrong hemisphere. Latina girls are generally more curvy, and by extension, heavier all around.This is due to genetic factors, as well as a very high carb diet. It's possible to find a thin girl in LatAm, but it's the exception rather than the norm. If you are hellbent on dating thin women, EE and Asia will be your best bets

Regarding safety, you'll always be at risk in a Latin country as a gringo hunting poon. In their eyes, you are stealing their women, and as history has shown, a lot of these men revel in sadistic violence . It is a big part of their culture that goes back to the Mayas and Incas, and persists across many modern day countries. If they catch with a girl that they seem as "theirs," there's a good chance they'll be coming after you. If you're unlucky, and piss off a gang member/VIP, they may have you killed slowly. Setting yourself up in relatively safer parts (Yucutan, Costa Rica, Panama) somewhat mitigates this risk, but it is always a looming threat. Gaming women as an out-group man in a historically violent culture carries strong, inherent, physical risk. Beware, and plan accordingly.

On the other hand, one nice thing for gringos south of the border who like skinny girls is that those girls are often self-conscious about not being "thick" and love a guy that appreciates their body type. My wife is thin and very tall for Central America and has a small waist with great, long legs which she called "piernas de pollo" when I first met her and felt insecure about. Basically, a Victorias Secret model type body and she felt insecure because, as you say, the standard down there is bigger girls. Sure, there are a lot of thick, as well as just outright fat, women, but there are also plenty of thin cuties.

Costa Rica and Panama are much safer than the northern triangle (Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador). That said, I spent most of my years in Central America in Honduras and El Salvador, two of the most dangerous countries in the world on paper, and I never had any problems. If OP knows some Spanish, doesn't walk around drunk, and uses common sense he'll probably be fine. It's true that a minority of the guys despise gringos who "steal" their women but again, use common sense and you'll probably be fine.

I did notice that my coworkers who slept around with multiple women at the same time tended to get robbed, whereas the guys like me who just had one girlfriend got left alone more, so there's that. Now that I'm married locals mostly seem happy when I say that my wife is from their country.

10-29-2019 07:45 AM
MajorStyles
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(10-29-2019 05:28 AM)Fahrenheit Wrote:  
(10-28-2019 11:22 PM)bucky Wrote:  Costa Rica. One of the safest countries in Latin America and lots of good-looking girls. Also just generally a nice place, at least the parts I've seen.

Costa Rica sounts great. I'm a blonde, blue-eyed guy, can I expect to have the so called gringo factor in CR?

Also which cities could you recommend?

I've never been there as a single guy, so I'm not sure. It's a very developed country for Latin America, I'd say on the level of northern Italy or southern France. My guess is maybe not so much because it's a very nice country and the Ticos (as they call themselves) are aware of that, so I doubt the girls are looking for that green card/someone to pay for their next meal like in Honduras. Can't say for sure though.

I've only been to the capital, where our Costa Rican friends live, and the closest nice beaches in the area around Jaco, which was pretty good. There's an area called Liberia (I think) in the northwest that's supposed to be spectacular, but I haven't been yet.

10-29-2019 07:52 AM
joost Offline
Kingfisher

Americas are less safe than Asia and Europe.

Try Argentina:
- Chances of getting murdered are the same as USA (which is less than Europe). 5 for every 100k inhabitants.
- Girls are thin (hard to see a fatty!). You won't see many dark girls though.
- The economy is going downhill since they elected a leftist president. Being a gringo can increase your SMV by many points.
- The capital (Buenos Aires) is big and has a great nightlife.

There's many other positive points but take into account that like any big city in Latin America, you have the chance of getting scammed (pick pocket, fake bank notes...). You're not at home! Do not count money on the street, carry just a copy of your ID and some cash in your pocket (never too much), be careful where you use your credit card, don't wear a backpack in the bus or metro...
10-29-2019 08:17 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like joost's post:
bucky, MajorStyles
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(10-29-2019 08:17 AM)joost Wrote:  Americas are less safe than Asia and Europe.

Try Argentina:
- Chances of getting murdered are the same as USA (which is less than Europe). 5 for every 100k inhabitants.
- Girls are thin (hard to see a fatty!). You won't see many dark girls though.
- The economy is going downhill since they elected a leftist president. Being a gringo can increase your SMV by many points.
- The capital (Buenos Aires) is big and has a great nightlife.

There's many other positive points but take into account that like any big city in Latin America, you have the chance of getting scammed (pick pocket, fake bank notes...). You're not at home! Do not count money on the street, carry just a copy of your ID and some cash in your pocket (never too much), be careful where you use your credit card, don't wear a backpack in the bus or metro...

Great point about Argentina. The economy there recently crashed, their money (the peso, I think) lost half its value against the USD overnight, and it's known for having some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Reputation for being some of the most difficult to game in Latin America too, but I'd imagine that their recent economic problems will have taken that down a notch.

I'd actually been thinking recently that for single guys Argentina in 2019 might be something like what I experienced in Ukraine in 2002 as far as the women go. That is, massive numbers of 7s to 9s who are easy to approach and pleasant to be around. Who knows. Don't know if Argentinas are good girlfriend material but make terrible wives like Ukrainiki either.

10-29-2019 09:26 AM
WombRaider Offline
Robin

I know the forum has changed, but as far as I know, the Travel section archives are still alive and well. There were thousands and thousands of posts on every major Latin American country. I don't think you're going to find "massive numbers of 7s to 9s who are easy to approach and pleasant to be around" in Argentina.
10-29-2019 10:18 AM
travolta Offline
Banned

(10-29-2019 06:30 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  First of all, if you're looking for thin women, you're in the wrong hemisphere. Latina girls are generally more curvy, and by extension, heavier all around.This is due to genetic factors, as well as a very high carb diet. It's possible to find a thin girl in LatAm, but it's the exception rather than the norm.

Dude what? Have you actually been to Latin America?
10-29-2019 12:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes travolta's post:
bucky
Roosh Offline
Eagle

This forum cannot help you with satisfying your lust.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-29-2019 05:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed