I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

November 3 In Seattle
Twigg Offline
Pigeon

November 3 In Seattle
What do you guys think of the theory that a major terrorist attack will occur in Seattle on November 3 2019 During the Seattle Seahawks football game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VeqRUQkB8I

I used to not believe in these things but after seeing how much power the occult has in our society. And about how many hints they gave about September 11 times during the take these more serious. Anyway I thought I’d open up a thread to for discussion
10-29-2019 06:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

RE: November 3 In Seattle
With the Western media, every day is a false flag (a covert operation designed to deceive).

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
10-29-2019 06:53 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like MajorStyles's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Johnnyvee, eradicator
Dr Mantis Toboggan Online
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Made it 20 seconds in. The "Seattle is Dying" graphic is from a documentary by that name produced by a local news station a year or two ago and talks about the city's rampant homeless problem (I think the full show is on YouTube, it would fit in well in the "Decline of American cities" thread). The twin towers were in a ton of media before being attacked because they dominated the skyline of the nation's largest city and the financial capital of the world, were among the most iconic structures in the country, and were the target of a previous failed attack in 1993. Not everything is ((())).

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
10-29-2019 09:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
wi30
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

I saw the Know More News video a few weeks ago about this. He had some interesting points and some that were really reaching. And I still don't fully understand how he tied in the Economist cover with the whole thing. Highly skeptical anything will happen, but we'll see what happens on Sunday.

(10-29-2019 09:02 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  Made it 20 seconds in. The "Seattle is Dying" graphic is from a documentary by that name produced by a local news station a year or two ago and talks about the city's rampant homeless problem (I think the full show is on YouTube, it would fit in well in the "Decline of American cities" thread). The twin towers were in a ton of media before being attacked because they dominated the skyline of the nation's largest city and the financial capital of the world, were among the most iconic structures in the country, and were the target of a previous failed attack in 1993. Not everything is ((())).

No one mentioned Jews in the video, which you didn't even watch, or in the thread. Why are you quickly rushing to defend Jews when no one mentioned them?
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 09:09 AM by VNvet.)
10-29-2019 09:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Silly meme that came out of 4chan.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-29-2019 10:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RIslander Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

There will be a significant terrorist attack before the next presidential election. Think the Oklahoma City bombing. A white conservative male will either be given the means to conduct it or be framed for it. I'll bet all the tea in China on it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 03:07 PM by RIslander.)
10-29-2019 03:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RIslander's post:
VNvet, pitbullowner
Sosa Offline
Robin
Silver Member

I'm not convinced either way on the issue and personally don't think anything will happen, but after watching this video the symbolism they pack into TV shows, Movies, commercials, magazines and comic books is very interesting and borderline insane. Lot's of "coincidences" and parallels to the 9/11 attacks. We'll all find out his weekend, haha.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 04:31 PM by Sosa.)
10-30-2019 03:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sosa's post:
VNvet
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

(10-29-2019 03:06 PM)RIslander Wrote:  There will be a significant terrorist attack before the next presidential election. Think the Oklahoma City bombing. A white conservative male will either be given the means to conduct it or be framed for it. I'll bet all the tea in China on it.

I can't be the only filthy goy who think that this would play well for Bad Orange Man.Undecided

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
10-31-2019 04:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kingsley Davis's post:
VNvet
Salinger Offline
Sparrow

(10-29-2019 09:08 AM)VNvet Wrote:  I saw the Know More News video a few weeks ago about this. He had some interesting points and some that were really reaching. And I still don't fully understand how he tied in the Economist cover with the whole thing.

If you look at the cover of the Economist, there are two arrows buried into the Earth which have the dates November 3rd and November 5th.

There's also the globe on the cover which is shaped like a football.

What's not on the cover is how it's tied to Seattle.
11-01-2019 04:37 AM
Sosa Offline
Robin
Silver Member

11-02-2019 10:30 AM
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(10-29-2019 10:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  Silly meme that came out of 4chan.

Didn't know it came out of 4chan.

If that's really the case, then those that 'glow in the dark' released it as some kind of psychological study and/or disinfo campaign. Similar vein as Q and Flat Earth.
11-02-2019 10:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
911 Offline
Crow

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

NEVER FORGET!!!

λ ό γ ο ς
11-07-2019 10:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Sosa, dicknixon72
Salinger Offline
Sparrow

Spot on, Nostradamus.

Great call.
11-07-2019 11:49 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Salinger's post:
Polniy_Sostav

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1) Roosh 336 31,701 Today 01:16 PM
Last Post: 911
  Seattle man hijacks an airplane and dies crashing it Roosh 106 19,080 03-28-2019 09:27 PM
Last Post: [email protected]
  The John F. Kennedy (JFK) assassination thread - 22 November 1963 Mercenary 212 76,876 01-06-2019 05:41 PM
Last Post: Max RNR