I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Ex-gays
Lazuli Waves Online
Sparrow

Ex-gays
I remember many years ago learning that some people stop being gay. I wondered why gay activists didn't support them. Gay activists would make the arguments that "Love is love" and "Why do you care what people do in the privacy of their own home?" but they weren't applying those arguments to people who stopped being gay.

I knew of a gay man who was a dedicated activist at a time and place where you wouldn't think this would occur. I was surprised to learn that a few years ago he stopped being gay and married a woman. He speaks against homosexuality now.

These videos of ex-gays were posted recently. Many of them talk about being molested and seriously abused as children. The first video is particularly revealing. I suspect in some cases there are biological influences that increase the chances of someone engaging in homosexual activity, but I don't think that means someone is destined to do so, either once or for their entire lives. Being biologically susceptible to alcoholism doesn't mean you're destined to become an alcoholic. Environmental factors play a large role in alcoholism, and I think in homosexuality as well. I don't think people can be forced to change, though. They have to want to change, and they need help.

It's very telling that people who have stories like this are not allowed to have a louder voice.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 03:58 PM by Lazuli Waves.)
11-02-2019 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 13 users Like Lazuli Waves's post:
gework, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, infowarrior1, 911, debeguiled, Yatagan, John Michael Kane, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, bacani, Beyond Borders
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Ex-gays
I believe that there is a very small number of genuine homosexuals. I have no hatred of these people.

I do, however, believe that there is a larger number of people with affectations. People who need attention, and they get this attention by behaving a little differently. Men become effeminate, they love to shriek and be the centre of attention. A normal dad would have kicked that out of him by age 4, but so many boys don't have dads, they grow up effeminate. They love the drama and they gravitate towards being dramatic people.

My eldest daughter had a male friend like this in elementary school. He was a chubby boy who hung out with the girls. He committed suicide about 4 years ago. Being a eunuch to all the pretty girls didn't give him enough motivation to stay alive beyond his teen years.

This gay and trans agenda just caters to mentally ill people and those who are too cowardly to oppose their nonsense.
11-02-2019 04:29 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
Laner, gework, bucky, VNvet, TigOlBitties, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Latan, Harem Scarem, Player_1337, Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, bacani, joost, The Stronger Sex, Beyond Borders, lonewolf1992
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

Now that's the kind of trans I like.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
11-02-2019 04:44 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Yatagan, VNvet, Kona, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, bacani
Yeah Right Offline
Pigeon

(11-02-2019 04:44 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  Now that's the kind of trans I like.

True that. The trans-itioning of that lifestyle back to being straight and in come cases accepting God into your life.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 05:49 PM by Yeah Right.)
11-02-2019 05:48 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Yeah Right's post:
Vladimir Poontang, VNvet, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Latan, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, bacani
Radu Anghel Offline
Pigeon

Powerful testimonies!
11-02-2019 06:12 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Radu Anghel's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, Lazuli Waves
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

Do you guys think men who fuck other men are gay if they are ones fucking?

My point is there is no such thing as 'gay'. This is a false idea created by the West.

It is not about whether you are attracted to other men and wish to penetrate them. That can be socially learned and in many societies it doesn't make one 'gay'.

Gay is really just a man who lacks masculinity and is ok being penetrated in the anus.

There is nothing more humiliating and emasculating for a man than to be penetrated by another in the anus.

Gays and women enjoy this hence they are called gays and men hate them, for they enjoy the most emasculating act of them all.
11-02-2019 06:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr_ks's post:
Radu Anghel
Pelican

When I watched those videos I noticed that some of them do still look and sound a bit gay/lesbian. The big black guy on the left and the way he was swaying seemed kind of weird, and there were a couple of short haired females who definitely looked like lesbians. But maybe those are things that will fade over time, I hope. By the way I wonder if an ex gay would be allowed here.

11-02-2019 06:41 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, infowarrior1
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(11-02-2019 06:21 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  Do you guys think men who fuck other men are gay if they are ones fucking?

My point is there is no such thing as 'gay'. This is a false idea created by the West.

It is not about whether you are attracted to other men and wish to penetrate them. That can be socially learned and in many societies it doesn't make one 'gay'.

Gay is really just a man who lacks masculinity and is ok being penetrated in the anus.

There is nothing more humiliating and emasculating for a man than to be penetrated by another in the anus.

Gays and women enjoy this hence they are called gays and men hate them, for they enjoy the most emasculating act of them all.

This sounds like copeposting from a 'top.'

And they're not 'gay.' They're homosexual or sodomites.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 09:25 PM by VNvet.)
11-02-2019 09:24 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like VNvet's post:
Yatagan, Captainstabbin, infowarrior1, Radu Anghel, Benoit, billbudsocket, Handsome Creepy Eel, DJ-Matt, bacani, lonewolf1992
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

Dude in the first video sounds like he's was "gay" because of horrible abuse from his insane mother. I suspect that's the case with most homosexual men.

Same thing going on with that kid in Texas and a growing number in Hollywood - forcing their children into transitioning to get attention. A woman looking for attention can be the most evil force in anyone's life.
11-02-2019 10:04 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
VNvet, Kingsley Davis, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani
kosko Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

No such thing as "Ex gay". Likely these types just reside as latent bisexuals who have retired from the day to day degeneration of being a full-time homosexual.

To their credit, they are shining the light on the major factors such as childhood molestation and sexual abuse that many believe is a trigger that crates perverse type trauma within a child that can manifest into unconventional sexual preferences as they grow older.

Overalls one can guess that within the population... Less than 2-5% likely homosexuals; likely ~20% bisexuals.
11-02-2019 10:39 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like kosko's post:
Yatagan, Kingsley Davis, VNvet, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Harem Scarem, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Suck one cock you've sucked them all. Kosko pretty much nailed it but I don't agree with the bisexual part, at least not among men. Spinsters perhaps the 20% is true.

I would respect a man with such urges who can control them and bring respect to himself and his family, however.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
11-03-2019 01:07 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RIslander's post:
Kingsley Davis, VNvet, Benoit, bacani
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

If you want to understand this topic, do a search on the late Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, who breaks down what leads to homosexuality, and how to get out of it in a clear, loving, intellectual way from the point of view of a therapist. His expertise comes from his years treating gay men who wanted to change their lives and reclaim their natural heterosexuality. All his talks are good, and all his interviews on talk shows are good as you see the propagandists arrayed against him and how he is shut down.

Spend a little time with his videos and lectures and then see what you think.

He seriously changed my views on sexual identity.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

11-03-2019 01:23 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like debeguiled's post:
PapayaTapper, Handsome Creepy Eel, wwtl, bacani
Athanasius Offline
Robin

#1 cause: Absent / distant father. This has been true with every one I have ever known. Abuse can play a factor, but that is more common among lesbians.

I salute the ex ones, especially when they speak against it. Swimming against the tide of our present lunacy is a manly thing to do.
11-03-2019 03:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Athanasius's post:
The Stronger Sex
kamoz Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(11-02-2019 06:41 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  When I watched those videos I noticed that some of them do still look and sound a bit gay/lesbian. The big black guy on the left and the way he was swaying seemed kind of weird, and there were a couple of short haired females who definitely looked like lesbians. But maybe those are things that will fade over time, I hope. By the way I wonder if an ex gay would be allowed here.

The fundamental concept of Christianity is redemption.
11-03-2019 04:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kamoz's post:
pitbullowner
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

The levels of cognitive dissonance here are hilarious from the left. Changing your attraction for an ex gay is unthinkable but a 10 year old can change their gender.

Its a hell of a lot simpler to change your attraction than completely rearrange your anatomy.
11-03-2019 06:06 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
bbgun, Labienus, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, Lazuli Waves, The Stronger Sex
Pelican

Sexual orientation is a social construct. Wait, that makes no sense. I meant gender is a social construct.

11-03-2019 08:15 PM
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-03-2019 01:07 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Suck one cock you've sucked them all. Kosko pretty much nailed it but I don't agree with the bisexual part, at least not among men. Spinsters perhaps the 20% is true.

I would respect a man with such urges who can control them and bring respect to himself and his family, however.

Circumcised and uncircumcised probably vary a bit.
11-03-2019 10:01 PM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

(11-03-2019 10:01 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  
(11-03-2019 01:07 PM)RIslander Wrote:  Suck one cock you've sucked them all. Kosko pretty much nailed it but I don't agree with the bisexual part, at least not among men. Spinsters perhaps the 20% is true.

Circumcised and uncircumcised probably vary a bit.

Which is more gay?

Regarding the OP, I think that people who have willingly had gay sex or been involved in the gay lifestyle can change. However, I think it is like drug addiction. They may come to view it as negative and distasteful due to moral beliefs, but may still have some attraction to it. If they have attraction to it, they can probably learn to tone down the attraction, and avoid thinking about it, just as you can work yourself into a passion over anything else, or put it out of your mind.

I would say men who are used to sex with lots of women may have a similar task in learning to turn their minds from the thought of being with other women to focus on being faithful to their wives. A gay person may change for the same exact reason. The desire to have a wife and children, and a desire to honor the marriage and be faithful to their wives. I suspect a fair number of men have the potential for interest in gay sex, but they resist it for exactly this reason.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 10:15 PM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
11-03-2019 10:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Lazuli Waves
PABeaulieu Offline
Robin

They all talk about God, and they all wear the very same type of t-shirt and stand on the stage the same way. They probably all belong to a specific Christian organization that organized this presentation.

However, I find it out interesting. The Black guy talking about the abuses he went through in his youth gives the most interesting point of view, I think.
11-03-2019 11:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
pitbullowner Online
Robin

(11-02-2019 06:21 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  Do you guys think men who fuck other men are gay if they are ones fucking?

Just take it a step further and let us get our word back.

It's not gay, it's homosexual. Gay back in the 1800s-early 1940s meant jovial, lights hearted fun.

Take your language back. The liberals have been controlling the language for years. I refuse to call the homosexual agenda, a gay agenda.

By 1800s standards, I'm gay. IRL I'm a goofball that loves to make slapstick and sarcastic humor blend in having a good time with people I meet

But I'm most definitely not some flaming homo.Exclamation

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
11-03-2019 11:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like pitbullowner's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-03-2019 03:05 PM)Athanasius Wrote:  #1 cause: Absent / distant father. This has been true with every one I have ever known. Abuse can play a factor, but that is more common among lesbians.

The leading cause of gayness is fags

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 12:07 AM by PapayaTapper.)
11-03-2019 11:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapayaTapper's post:
Kingsley Davis
Pelican

(11-03-2019 11:15 PM)pitbullowner Wrote:  By 1800s standards, I'm gay. IRL I'm a goofball that loves to make slapstick and sarcastic humor blend in having a good time with people I meet

I'm gay too, and I'm proud of it. I've been gay for as long as I can remember. And I hope to meet other gays here. Is anyone here gay like me?

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 06:02 AM by Vladimir Poontang.)
11-04-2019 06:01 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Poontang's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

When half of gays are sexually abused as kids, then obviously what can be done can be undone. There are of course those that are destined to be gay for various reasons that we don't know for now. A Milo won't change because the only gayish thing he had was a strong mother/grandmother and an absentee dad.

There are scores and scores of former gays who are happily married but the media assumes it's just hate-speech or not real.
11-04-2019 08:05 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Kingsley Davis, The Stronger Sex
brando Away
Pigeon

The whole essence of the modern LGBT movement can be summed up as “misery loves company”

They justify their hatred of ex gays as a means of erasing their identity or trivializing the experience. But really with the enormous suicide rates wouldn’t it be more responsible for them to acknowledge that redeeming oneself from this confusion and degeneracy would be a GOOD thing? No, since they always lean forward with the “Fag” tag taped to their foreheads when dealing with normal society they can’t fathom finding happiness away from the perceptual gloom of activism.
11-04-2019 08:30 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like brando's post:
Syberpunk, Towgunner, Handsome Creepy Eel, wwtl, Lazuli Waves
Towgunner Offline
Pigeon

Why don't gays celebrate and acknowledge ex-gays? This is an easy one. Because if the gays ever gave recognition to ex-gays that would destroy a KEY, CRITICAL, foundational, fundamental pillar of homosexualism. And that is gays are born that way. If gays are born that way than they can't do anything about it and yada yada yada. But, if gays are NOT born that way or even if the mechanism for becoming gay is perhaps somewhat biological but not entirely, then the argument loses ground in a big way. Without born in on their side, they're just a bunch of sex obsessed people who can't control themselves. The born in component is very very important for them to sustain their legitimacy. They will fight like bitches to keep this illusion alive and that is why they'll try to ignore ex-gays to the fullest. But just like gays once said that they exist so do ex-gays, so, are gays bigoted to ex-gays? And then there is all the science that has never proven that there is a gay gene. Matter of fact yet another study came out earlier this year where they once again found no evidence of a gay gene. But, gays still exists, so, why? This is what is so tragic about homosexuality today. Its very obvious that homosexuality is caused, at least for many if not most, by trauma, usually some kind of sexual abuse usually occurring at a young age. In addition to wondering why gays don't accept ex-gays, one can also wonder why gays don't speak out against sexual abuse? That's another zinger that really gets them. The reason why gays don't want to talk or even acknowledge sexual abuse in their "community" is that 1. it will expose the truth that gay is really an environmental condition and 2. sexual abuse and abuse in general is systematic in the gay community. The gays have crafted a very idealized PR image of themselves...one can see this on network television. If it were common knowledge that pedophilia and pederasty were common in the gay community, which they are, then this idealize PR image is destroyed. There goes their influence, there goes their power. Look, as a political group, gays have WAY too much power today. You can't even look at them the wrong way and they'll get you fired and, if we don't stop them, throw you in jail. That they have to resort to such extremes proves there is a lot more to the story. Ex-gays, systematic sexual abuse...this is the truth of that "community". While I don't think any rights should ever be taken away from anyone, to include gays, as a society we should not be forced to celebrate these people. Sorry to be blunt, but they're selfish, damaged goods and sex obsessed. This is not an ideal for any person to aspire too, so, if gay is something akin to alcoholism than we need to encourage people to avoid it.
11-04-2019 12:19 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Towgunner's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, RaccoonFace, Handsome Creepy Eel, wwtl, Lazuli Waves, Beyond Borders, fiasco360

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rise of gays in europe Newguy101 8 1,680 09-10-2019 10:10 PM
Last Post: kosko
  UK Police Are a Joke - Man Arrested for Preaching, Woman Arrested for Protesting Gays WalterBlack 0 633 07-29-2019 05:44 PM
Last Post: WalterBlack
  Throuple! Trio of Gays legally married, obtain pensions Going strong 17 2,164 06-08-2019 02:53 PM
Last Post: Going strong