I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Women who only want feminist men
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

Women who only want feminist men
I came across a young woman on tinder who said she only wants feminists.

I think I have heard about such women before.

What the h*ll is their problem?
11-02-2019 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rockoman Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Women who only want feminist men
(11-02-2019 04:06 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  I came across a young woman on tinder who said she only wants feminists.

Don't listen to what women say as much as you watch what they do.

My standard question to feminists:

"Why was Fifty Shades of Grey so popular with women?"

My answer:

"Because Grey was a dominant and charismatic man with resources."

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 04:22 PM by rockoman.)
11-02-2019 04:19 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like rockoman's post:
Oscar Henri, questor70, MichaelWitcoff, JiggyLordJr, kruger41, Tactician, Brosemite, NoMoreTO, BBinger, Vincent Chase, Player_1337
JohnQThomas Offline
Pigeon

They don’t want to waste our time or theirs on a date with somebody who will turn out not to be a match.
11-02-2019 04:23 PM
Emperor Constantine Offline
Sparrow

Specify on your profile that you only tolerate submissive women, swipe right on all the cuties regardless of what they specify in their profile, and see what happens.
11-02-2019 04:28 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Emperor Constantine's post:
JiggyLordJr, Dr. Howard, NoMoreTO, BBinger
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

I once got a match with a girl who said in her profile that she was liberal. I said to her that I don't like feminism. She said: so you don't think men and women should have the same rights? I answered yes, but we cannot turn men into women and vice versa, because men and women have different brains.

"What a disgusting opinion you have. Have a good life!", and then we never spoke again.

That feminist women get turned on by men who smash feminism is bullshit. That's why I never bother swiping on anyone who says she is a feminist. Luckily, most girls on tinder aren't saying they are feminists.
11-02-2019 05:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oscar Henri's post:
Vilmore
rockoman Offline
Woodpecker

(11-02-2019 05:15 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  I once got a match with a girl who said in her profile that she was liberal. I said to her that I don't like feminism. She said: so you don't think men and women should have the same rights? I answered yes, but we cannot turn men into women and vice versa, because men and women have different brains.

"What a disgusting opinion you have. Have a good life!", and then we never spoke again.

That feminist women get turned on by men who smash feminism is bullshit. That's why I never bother swiping on anyone who says she is a feminist. Luckily, most girls on tinder aren't saying they are feminists.

You shouldn't be talking politics and such stuff with a girl in the 'getting to know you phase', especially if it was online.

Steer the convo towards personal stuff and keep it playful. You sound like you are coming across as too earnest.

I'll let you into a secret. Very few people, if any, are feminists. They just say they are, because it's part of the times we live in. Deep down, men and women are the same as they were thousands of years ago.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

11-02-2019 05:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like rockoman's post:
Dr. Howard, Brosemite, Thriller, BBinger, Davidovich
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

It’s just a test. Ignore and proceed accordingly.
11-02-2019 06:08 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
MichaelWitcoff, kruger41, Matsufubu, Brosemite, Thriller
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

(11-02-2019 06:08 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  It’s just a test. Ignore and proceed accordingly.

She wasn't even attractive. Feminists are seldom attractive.

How many beautiful feminist have you seen? The soyboys can take them for all I care.
11-02-2019 06:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oscar Henri's post:
MichaelWitcoff
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

It's not whether or not feminist women actually follow through on this demand that matters. It's that feminists are insufferable to deal with, so why bother? You can not talk about politics in the early stages, but it WILL creep in eventually and make your life miserable. It could even be worse than that (think of Zoe Quinn's deadly #MeToo accusations).
11-02-2019 07:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes questor70's post:
Brosemite
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

My gut instinct tells me that she's tipping the scales at around 250.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
11-02-2019 07:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MajorStyles's post:
MichaelWitcoff
WombRaider Offline
Robin

I just open them with a dick pic.
11-02-2019 08:08 PM
ArloDash Offline
Robin

My guess is you probably don't come across as attractive enough to break the rules for.

What's your SMV, honestly? Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.

Even Mattress girl is now casually fornicating with a guy named Chad from Connecticut.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/did-emma-...illed.html
11-03-2019 03:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ArloDash's post:
N°6, Brosemite
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Woodpecker

I see women like that every now and then here on Tinder but why would you bother?

I don't want to spend time out of my day to talk with a retard feminist just in order to get some action, I've done it before and it's a waste of time. You better spend stay at home or hit the gym and focus on getting forward in life so you can find a real quality woman. So just swipe left and move on with your life, simple as that.
11-03-2019 05:30 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
questor70, Brosemite
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

(11-02-2019 05:15 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  I once got a match with a girl who said in her profile that she was liberal. I said to her that I don't like feminism. She said: so you don't think men and women should have the same rights? I answered yes, but we cannot turn men into women and vice versa, because men and women have different brains.

I think in Anglo or Scandi countries you will have a disadvantage being openly anti-feminist to feminists on average. The guys saying girls will respect you for "being alpha" and "having balls" to say what you really believe live in the US/Canada/West Europe from what I can tell.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 05:56 AM by The Catalyst.)
11-03-2019 05:55 AM
rockoman Offline
Woodpecker

In today's world most people are overflowing with un-thought-out, half-baked ideas, which have no basis in personal experience, but originate in the mass media.

Don't take them seriously. Their views can change on a dime, due to social, economic or technological change or whatever - perhaps mass media will decide one day that feminism isn't cool.

This young woman is saying that she's a feminist - that's what her celebrity role models say, that's what her professors say.

Ignore all this serious political stuff - at least early on. It ruins what should be a playful vibe between man and woman.

Eventually, if your frame and game are tight enough, then you will lead her to a different place. She will come up with reasons all by herself to discard her 'views', which in reality are only the prevalent ideology of the day.

Best of Luck!

11-03-2019 07:51 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like rockoman's post:
wwtl, Brosemite
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

The problem is that tons of low value guys look for some activity/quality, to have posibilities with a girl....
Tons of men say they are feminist just because they want REALLY BADLY to be with a women
Some women want guys to buy them things, be sumbissive...like his pet...and the typical MALE FEMINIST is that kind of guy

BTW typical feminist girl is not something you wanna be with so, it is cool that that girl said "i only eant feminist guys" because you can be sure that girl is NOT A LIKE
11-11-2019 11:25 AM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Stop listening to what they say they want.

Please make it a habit to disregard that shit as soon as you hear it.

It's sneaky subconsious shit test to get you to submit to her frame.

It's a very effective one too.

Men left and right are going to say " oh you like feminists ? I'm a feminist ! "

Shit test failed.

Another way you can fail by taking the bait and getting into a political discussion over this and that.

She doesn't want men that submit to her frame. She wants to submit to YOUR frame.

The appropriate response is to ignore that shit. And if she pressed you or questions you about any political beliefs make a joke or if your not quick on spot just day you don't discuss politics and lead the convo elsewhere.

Better yet, tell her what YOU like and get her to qualify to YOUR frame.
11-12-2019 08:57 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sensei Creation's post:
Dr. Howard, Matsufubu, Player_1337, Brosemite
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

All posters above are correct. Thing women say on dating profiles, and almost anywhere are relative statements, not absolutes. Their actions are the absolutes.

You should read everything on a dating profile by adding an asterisk like... "Male feminists only*"

*exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019 12:15 PM by Dr. Howard.)
11-12-2019 12:12 PM
Buddydowrongright2 Offline
Woodpecker

(11-02-2019 04:06 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  I came across a young woman on tinder who said she only wants feminists.

It's fake. Women despise male feminists regardless of their political beliefs.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."
11-12-2019 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Buddydowrongright2's post:
Brosemite, Thriller
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

(11-12-2019 12:23 PM)Buddydowrongright2 Wrote:  

Maybe they do, but a lot of Aussie/Kiwi girls will not go with an open anti-feminist. It's probably better to be a "bro" but NPC and speak feminist drivel and act as if you believe it, those guys do well in that broken culture.
11-12-2019 01:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Catalyst's post:
Vilmore
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

I received some good advice a while back. "Don't talk politics with women."

If you are not a feminist, then you don't believe in talking about politics with women, as they should not be allowed to vote anyway. So by bringing them into political discussions, you are just feeding something that shouldn't be fed.

If a woman says she is a liberal or feminist, I would just walk away because she is corrupted, even if you get in with her, things will be a mess. You could consider just treating her in a traditional way, leading her, and disregarding anything she says about politics. I say this but its really a very difficult thing to do in practice.

I agree with above posters, women project opinions that their spirit doesn't really hold. Yeah, she will go out with a feminist man, he will pay for her dinner, or maybe they will actually split the bill, but they will never have a proper relationship with polarity. At least as far as I can tell

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin
11-13-2019 11:59 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoMoreTO's post:
Nemausus
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

(11-03-2019 03:25 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  My guess is you probably don't come across as attractive enough to break the rules for.

What's your SMV, honestly? Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.

Even Mattress girl is now casually fornicating with a guy named Chad from Connecticut.

Eventually, Sulkowicz stalked him on Twitter and realized that he was conservative — “like, very conservative.” At first, she was repulsed and considered breaking it off. But then she thought, “Wait, actually, that’s kind of fucked up because he’s the most interesting person I’ve come across, shouldn’t I be open to talking to him?”

Even the poster child of the left is open to rationalizing because his SMV is high enough. Just focus on being the best version of yourself and let the cards fall wherever.

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
11-13-2019 01:43 PM
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

(11-03-2019 03:25 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  My guess is you probably don't come across as attractive enough to break the rules for.

1: I did not swipe on her, I just saw her presentation.

2: I don't know what my SMV value is. I have a quite chiselled and masculine face and deep-set eyes that have that shape that is considered attractive (the opposite of those Ray Romano-type eyes). I tend to look a bit angry on photos if I do not smile. I am tall, quite well-built, broad shoulders, brown hair, green eyes. However I am not rich and can not show off luxury cars or gold on tinder.

3: Why would you even wanna date a feminist? Are they all of a sudden attractive?
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 02:31 PM by Oscar Henri.)
11-13-2019 02:28 PM
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

(11-12-2019 01:28 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Maybe they do, but a lot of Aussie/Kiwi girls will not go with an open anti-feminist. It's probably better to be a "bro" but NPC and speak feminist drivel and act as if you believe it, those guys do well in that broken culture.

Yeah I have heard such things on this forum before. That this may work in America but not in even more liberal countries.
11-13-2019 02:43 PM
Vilmore Offline
Pigeon

(11-13-2019 02:43 PM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  
(11-12-2019 01:28 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Yeah I have heard such things on this forum before. That this may work in America but not in even more liberal countries.

America isn't very different. I think the people suggesting that you just "avoid" talking about politics are closeted feminists themselves. If you're a white male in almost any major American city (NYC, DC, LA, etc.), women suspect you're an anti-feminist unless you ask forgiveness and say something bad about Trump on a daily basis. You can't "fake it" unless you're so deep undercover that you've essentially become the enemy.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019 01:46 PM by Vilmore.)
11-14-2019 01:44 PM