I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Two girls dress up as KKK in Los Angeles for Halloween
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Two girls dress up as KKK in Los Angeles for Halloween
People weren't pleased at their costumes...

[Image: Fuq6Tyf.gif]

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-03-2019 12:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Roosh's post:
Kingsley Davis, Handsome Creepy Eel, PrimeTime32, DJ-Matt, VNvet
Lance Blastoff Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

RE: Two girls dress up as KKK in Los Angeles for Halloween
This is literally the stupidest idea ever.
11-03-2019 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Lance Blastoff's post:
Buck Wild, Fortis
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

Such tolerance of alternative views.
11-03-2019 12:57 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, VNvet, sevenster
GoodTimer Offline
Sparrow

It shows how over confident some woman can be. This amount of hubris probably stems the fact that woman feel very safe to do just about anything today. This is one of the first boundaries to be hit. Another boundary may be solo travel through Muslim countries.
11-03-2019 01:28 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like GoodTimer's post:
Tactician, AntoniusofEfa, Renzy, Teedub, PrimeTime32, JiggyLordJr, Player_1337, MKE-Ed, debeguiled, TravelingBodybuilder, Buck Wild, Going strong, beta_plus, njimko22, kosko, VNvet, gework
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

Based

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
11-03-2019 01:53 AM
John Michael Kane Online
Crow

In a culture where nothing is sacred, causing offense is the currency of the realm, even if you're just trolling. Women love attention, and in a social media soaked world, they love this kind of massive attention best.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-03-2019 02:09 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
Mortay, BlastbeatCasanova, PrimeTime32, JiggyLordJr, Xntrik, Renzy, Buck Wild, Going strong, VNvet, gework
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

If it was two black guys under the masks I guess it would have been ok.

Aloha!
11-03-2019 02:11 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Kona's post:
wi30, Barron, PapayaTapper, TravelingBodybuilder, Syberpunk, John Michael Kane, VNvet, Fortis
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

I was really hoping for a Clayton Bigsby moment here when the masks started getting knocked off. What a let down.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 02:53 AM by The Black Knight.)
11-03-2019 02:51 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like The Black Knight's post:
RIslander, Hypno, Leonard D Neubache, RDF, John Michael Kane, VNvet
RWIsrael Offline
Robin

Major FAIL. The purpose of Halloween costumes for females is to look sexy - Sexy nurse, sexy cat, sexy Grand Dragon
I see no miniskirt or cleavage. These girls missed the spirit of Halloween and just look like dorks.

If they were smart they could make this kind of video with their costumes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

Edit to add: not referring to the holiday itself, just to the custom of dressing up as ghouls and vampires, and female propensity to using it as an excuse to display their "assets".
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 03:31 AM by RWIsrael.)
11-03-2019 03:17 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RWIsrael's post:
Going strong
Chiosboy90 Offline
Woodpecker

Ridiculous this is even a problem. It's fucking Halloween. Who gives a shit. Black people and their victim mentality. I thank God I only have to deal with Muslims. Yeah they are breeding Europe out, but at least they are not constantly crying like little bitches.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 03:45 AM by Chiosboy90.)
11-03-2019 03:44 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
911, joost, Syberpunk, bbgun, VNvet, The Catalyst, Lovinglife
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-03-2019 02:51 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  I was really hoping for a Clayton Bigsby moment here when the masks started getting knocked off. What a let down.

Almost...they looked latina not white. So 50% clayton bigsby.

Its also a great example of the progression of mob violence, like when you see a pack of wolves circle a moose. One bolder pack member pushes the boundary and others swarm in once that boundary is 'safe'

For example, it starts with cursing at them, that is safe, so others join in
someone then blocks them from leaving, that is safe, so others join in
someone pulls their hats off, that is safe, so others join in
someone starts pulling on their robes that is safe, so others join in

These women needed to provide a threatening or severe response right at stage 1 or 2. Its the same reason why if you see in mob situations like this if someone gets a haymaker KO on an agressor the crowd usually backs up whereas one glancing punch means they swarm in...because the threat of injury is perceived as low.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-03-2019 09:44 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Buck Wild, Going strong, VNvet
BiggNastee Offline
Robin

Stupid idea but it shows how tolerant people are. Reminds me of wearing a cowboy hat in Denver and getting mean mugged and not served at certain places.. all about tolerance until they want to be offended
11-03-2019 01:07 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like BiggNastee's post:
Going strong, VNvet
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

At least those costumes are easy to see at night.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

11-03-2019 01:25 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like debeguiled's post:
Kona, Kingsley Davis, VNvet
911 Offline
Crow

The problem here is that they didn't get the whole costume, they were missing the rope and bottle of bleach.

λ ό γ ο ς
11-03-2019 03:01 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like 911's post:
Kingsley Davis, Leonard D Neubache, Tex Cruise, VNvet, MichaelWitcoff, Benoit
antman333 Online
Sparrow

Leave it to a couple fat chicks to do something like this.

What did they really expect to happen. Lucky they didn't get seriously hurt
11-03-2019 04:24 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like antman333's post:
Going strong, VNvet
JohnQThomas Offline
Pigeon

Hey, at least they’re modestly-dressed. Isn’t that what we want in a woman now?
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 05:02 PM by JohnQThomas.)
11-03-2019 05:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnQThomas's post:
VNvet
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

Hmm, not a bright move.
I think this is one of those "learn to pick your battles" lessons.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
11-03-2019 05:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pitbullowner's post:
VNvet
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(11-03-2019 03:44 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  Ridiculous this is even a problem. It's fucking Halloween. Who gives a shit. Black people and their victim mentality. I thank God I only have to deal with Muslims. Yeah they are breeding Europe out, but at least they are not constantly crying like little bitches.

Excuse me? Young Muslims in Europe "are not constantly crying like little bitches"?

Whoa

Matter of fact, it's on those rare occurrences when they stop playing victims, that they (well, some of them) start cutting throats or driving trucks over people. So we should count ourselves lucky, I guess - that they're usually satisfied with basic "victim" scams and bitch-crying aimed at swindling money from the State.

Yes, and it's not even Clausewitz-level stuff: one should be happy when one's competitors spend their time "crying like little bitches". It's when the crying (and petty swindling) dies out that real trouble rises.
11-03-2019 05:55 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Going strong's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Chiosboy90
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-03-2019 03:01 PM)911 Wrote:  The problem here is that they didn't get the whole costume, they were missing the rope and bottle of bleach.

And... congratulations we got a winner!! It's always with comments like this that the Left ALWAYS makes it back to the Top! Once Conservatives run s***, a few of the most HardCore start feeling themselves... and let their extreme & very controversial beliefs out... which then scares the

moderates who still want to be seen as the Joneses... and they become reinvigorated Liberals after "flirting" with tha Dark Side. Well I'm sure some might say "who the H*** cares about them... but at the end of the day... strength still lies in numbers!

Got nothin against ya @ all... but with your "edgy" comment... your just s*****g in Roosh's home & possibly hurting his $$$. A floater reading this might say damn => I can't be associated with a community where a highly repped poster thinks this way!

The Left are a bunch of Hypocrites no doubt about it... but at least hypocrisy in public LOOKS like unity... where chess thumping & not being Conservative enough leads to division division & division! Look no further than Canada to validate my point. Mr. Cuck... and now Mr. BlackFace STILL got re-elected since Conservatives were iffy about Mr. Scheer & stayed home.

The Elite & the Left ABSOLUTELY LOVES peeps like You... you do all the whooing they need 4 free! And all they got to do to keep you going... is get you more Angry!

Hey Boy!
11-03-2019 07:38 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

There's no point being a bitch and coddling fake traditionalists and conservafaggots in order to elect fake traditionalists and conservafaggots who are only going to legislate faggotry anyway.

This is the false premise prevalent in race relations where blacks and latinos insist "if you only self-censor everything you say and gut your core principles to appease us then we'll vote for you and you'll win".

1) They're mostly lying. They'll take you appeasement and vote for the other guy anyway.
2) There's no point in winning if you have to follow a platform of Left wing faggotry anyway.
3) Once you've compromised yourself then there's nothing left to defend.

America is too far gone and so is Canada. There will be no democratic solution to this mess. Better to concentrate on what comes afterward and how to speed its arrival.

There is a genuine traditionalist movement brewing in America coagulating around the old European and Christian values which may even breach the old divide between America and Europe, re-uniting them as distant brothers. If borders end up redrawn and new nations are formed wherein the people there may finally live to their core values then so be it.

Quote:When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation….

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness… it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 10:43 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
11-03-2019 10:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
pitbullowner, VNvet
Tex Cruise Offline
Kingfisher

@CGh Bet you're fun at parties.

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
11-03-2019 10:44 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Tex Cruise's post:
911, VNvet, JohnKreese, bigolteddies
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(11-03-2019 10:44 PM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  @CGh Bet you're fun at parties.

He forgot to take his chill pill.
11-04-2019 12:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
VNvet
911 Offline
Crow

(11-03-2019 07:38 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  
(11-03-2019 03:01 PM)911 Wrote:  The problem here is that they didn't get the whole costume, they were missing the rope and bottle of bleach.

And... congratulations we got a winner!! It's always with comments like this that the Left ALWAYS makes it back to the Top! Once Conservatives run s***, a few of the most HardCore start feeling themselves... and let their extreme & very controversial beliefs out... which then scares the

moderates who still want to be seen as the Joneses... and they become reinvigorated Liberals after "flirting" with tha Dark Side. Well I'm sure some might say "who the H*** cares about them... but at the end of the day... strength still lies in numbers!

Got nothin against ya @ all... but with your "edgy" comment... your just s*****g in Roosh's home & possibly hurting his $$$. A floater reading this might say damn => I can't be associated with a community where a highly repped poster thinks this way!

The Left are a bunch of Hypocrites no doubt about it... but at least hypocrisy in public LOOKS like unity... where chess thumping & not being Conservative enough leads to division division & division! Look no further than Canada to validate my point. Mr. Cuck... and now Mr. BlackFace STILL got re-elected since Conservatives were iffy about Mr. Scheer & stayed home.

The Elite & the Left ABSOLUTELY LOVES peeps like You... you do all the whooing they need 4 free! And all they got to do to keep you going... is get you more Angry!

Hey Boy!

You didn't get my humor, I guess it's a bit too dry.

The KKK is long dead in the US, both as a cultural and political force, and definitely long gone from big cities like that one above. The KKK is like the Weekend at Bernies of political groups, it gets resuscitated and trotted out sometimes like they did last winter with the Jesse Smolett hoax, only as a prop to generate outrage in the media.

So talking about two people in white sheets with rope and bleach is a great way to mock the use of the KKK by leftists as a political tool, as opposed to some kind of an attempt to glorify the KKK.

BTW the KKK is an anti-Catholic masonic cult, founded by people like Albert Pike, so I'm not a big fan. It's still floundering in some rural parts of the US, kept afloat by the Feds, like a lot of 1488ers.

λ ό γ ο ς
11-04-2019 01:13 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like 911's post:
VNvet, Leonard D Neubache, JohnKreese, Benoit, Tex Cruise
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Now, now.

Think of it like welfare for outrage addicts. When there's not enough racism to meet demand the government and it's lackeys have to step in and fill the void. No SJW left behind.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
11-04-2019 02:31 AM
TigOlBitties Offline
Woodpecker

That video is a great example of the decline of America and how simple minded most people are. No wonder it's so easy for the Left to control them.
11-04-2019 03:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigOlBitties's post:
Thriller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Couple swap wedding roles as groom walks aisle in dress and bride in tuxedo Roosh 21 2,960 11-11-2019 03:55 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  Accountant caught with 1,700 upskirt images after filming up woman’s dress in Topshop Georgepl 11 2,486 08-26-2019 11:34 AM
Last Post: debeguiled
  Man seen on video punching two women in Los Angeles turns himself in Atlanta Man 49 8,627 03-06-2019 07:16 PM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian