I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The AGE QUESTION
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

The AGE QUESTION
HI EVERYONE, and firstly, sorry for my english if it is not as good as it should be.

THE AGE QUESTION...
So guys, do you think that you need multiple experiences with women (sexually, romantically...) in order to find "THE ONE" to marry?
I mean, do you consider it is possible to find that one you will share your life with in the first shot?

My opinion here is that you need to be in bed with multiple women, love multiple women and talk to multiple women to know what are you looking for in them.

And the real question is, what would you say is the CORRECT AGE to start looking for that women?
I am 21 and i find that my experience is not enough to do a wise decision but...what do you think? Maybe it is not only about age, maybe experience is even more important...i don't know, so PlEASE, share your opinion with everyone.
11-03-2019 02:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Avey Offline
Pigeon

RE: The AGE QUESTION
Not sure, this idea of dating around to find the one is a relatively new thing. People used to settle down with a woman fairly fast because the lack of contraception's.
And looking at the amount of divorces and the nosedive of the fertility rate I'd say they knew better in the past. But we're living in a different time, I also question if I'm experienced enough to know whether my current gf is the one to settle down with. Unless I see any proof that people who date around have a more stable long term partner (evidence seems contrary) then I'm of the thought it doesn't help to play the field.
11-03-2019 02:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Avey's post:
Unikorn
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

(11-03-2019 02:43 PM)Avey Wrote:  Not sure, this idea of dating around to find the one is a relatively new thing. People used to settle down with a woman fairly fast because the lack of contraception's.
And looking at the amount of divorces and the nosedive of the fertility rate I'd say they knew better in the past. But we're living in a different time, I also question if I'm experienced enough to know whether my current gf is the one to settle down with. Unless I see any proof that people who date around have a more stable long term partner (evidence seems contrary) then I'm of the thought it doesn't help to play the field.

he only thing that I don't think is true is when u say "they knew better in the past"
I think the divorces raised because (unfortunately) they are not seen as something against GOD or simply a bad thing and in the past even if they were really unhappy divorce was something that socially wasn't ok
And fertility tends to go down when society do evolve

Agree with you in the rest of the things
11-03-2019 03:07 PM
Vilmore Offline
Pigeon

I know plenty of people who have, more or less, never been with anyone else, including many in my family. Granted, some (or even many) may question whether they made the right choices.

On the other hand, if you cycle through a lot of relationships, you come out on the other side with scars. Depression, time spent drinking, wasted money, whatever else. In the end, you still spend a lot of time dwelling on "what ifs," such as whether you should have stayed with X person or whether you can do better than the person you're with.

In either scenario, you're going to spend a lot of time dwelling on those "what ifs." But you'll have fewer problems (lack of money, wasted health and so on) if you spend more time in a long-term relationship rather than less.
11-03-2019 04:26 PM
antman333 Offline
Sparrow

It's like anything in life. Your chances of finding somebody you're compatible with right off the bat are slim-to-none, nor will you be mature/experienced enough to really appreciate her. Date more
11-03-2019 04:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes antman333's post:
velkrum
WombRaider Offline
Robin

In the modern Western environment, guys need to have been with at least 30 women before thinking about marriage. Modern women are tough. The meekest of women is still 10 times more "red pill" than the most alpha of men. If you haven't dealt with quite a few women, then you are going to be woefully unprepared for the shit your LTR/wife will throw at you. Like a lamb to slaughter. (Ask me how I know.)

I don't know how to reconcile that with the idea of avoiding fornication. I'm not advising anyone to go fornicate of that's against your belief system.

Go to a village in the second or third world and find someone relatively unspoiled by modern degeneracy, I guess. Just don't think of bringing her to the West.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 04:47 PM by WombRaider.)
11-03-2019 04:47 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like WombRaider's post:
Going strong, lonewolf1992, RDF, JiggyLordJr, Syberpunk
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

Generally a man should be a little older and more experienced to know how to handle women. They really can be a pain in the ass, and it takes an aloofness to keep them interested, and zero tolerance to bullshit to keep you sane. The state of most modern relationships is incredibly retarded, but it is what it is.

The only time I've seen younger, inexperienced guys in a good relationship is if they met when they were young and she hasn't slept with other men. They seem to be the happiest couples, and another poster mentioned how this used to be the norm in the past. Even then, there will still be bullshit.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 07:50 PM by TigOlBitties.)
11-03-2019 07:48 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Going strong, Kid Twist, WombRaider, lonewolf1992, velkrum, JiggyLordJr
randomA Offline
Robin

while age is definitely a factor, i have become recently obsessed with the factor of "how many guys has slept with before me"?

i think this is absolutely my main criterion to select a suitable "life partner" due to evidence of microchymerism of sperm DNA. it absolutely freaks me out.

[Image: kmPTEY3.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 09:15 PM by randomA.)
11-03-2019 09:13 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like randomA's post:
Thriller, Davidovich, Tactician
WombRaider Offline
Robin

@randomA -- WB that girl in the photo, even if she's carrying a bunch of random dudes' DNA.
11-03-2019 09:50 PM
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

A low partner count is good in terms of lowering chance of divorce, but physical chastity alone does not make a woman wife material. You’ll want to also look for traits like warmth, gratitude, positivity, a pleasant attitude, and other increasingly rare characteristics.

I’d advise you to drop the mentality about “the one,” since that is not how most women view relationships and could ultimately cause you to put some woman on a pedestal that, in the core of her being, she will absolutely despise being placed on.

Women are usually more rational and calculating when they look for long-term relationships than they generally let on, and the whole “feminine emotional mystique” thing is mostly an illusion to throw you off track. They choose partners for the long haul based on a wide variety of criteria. Contrary to popular belief, men are the romantic sex and women are generally more pragmatic.

In summary: be careful and discerning. Most women have world-cup levels of game, with no training, while most men are aimlessly kicking a can around the field. Trust actions over words.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019 10:36 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-03-2019 10:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Thriller, VincentVinturi, velkrum, Renzy, nuevayork, wwtl, Dr. Howard, Tactician, JiggyLordJr, bacani, Augustus_Principe
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-03-2019 10:30 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I’d advise you to drop the mentality about “the one,” since that is not how most women view relationships and could ultimately cause you to put some woman on a pedestal that, in the core of her being, she will absolutely despise being placed on.

And women actually hate monogamy (for themselves).

Women's ideal is serial monogamy. Stick with one guy for a while, but keep an eye out for someone better. When you get bored and a new guy comes along, move on. If you're with a free-spirited alpha, go fuck a rich beta and get a new car -- "I want somebody who treats me right!" If you're with a boring beta, go fuck an MMA fighter.

Women probably developed these urges in prehistoric days. Guys would come and go in their lives because of hunting accidents and tribal warfare. They had to go all-in for the new guy and forget about the last dude like yesterday's trash. Otherwise they'd die. And in a resource-scare environment, it was always helpful to have some side action in exchange for useful stuff.

So yeah, women's concept of "The One" means "The One For Now." They commit to you and they mean it at the time, but it's hard for them to maintain focus. That tendency for them to get frustrated with you and lose attraction over time -- those who haven't been married yet, you will find out what I mean -- is nature's way.

Proceed with caution.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:05 AM by WombRaider.)
11-04-2019 09:04 AM
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Given that the illegitimate child rate was down at 1% during conservative cycles of British history (i.e. the civil war period) you can be fairly sure the notch count was sub 2.0.

You obviously had no worries with divorce in these times. Separations came in during the 19th C., if I remember correctly.

It is not true that you need experience with women to have a successful relationship. The issue is that society, at large, no longer enforces marriage; and increasingly actively sabotages the institution, particularly if doing so can be fashioned as feminist.

The lowest incidences of divorce occur in circles where marriage is still enforced socially, rather than by the law. If living in the US that means moving to somewhere like WY or SD; towards stricter Catholics or Orthodox or others etc. Although differences are probably less pronounced in Spain, there are probably less liberal area, and areas where people place more importance on family. Fertility rate is a good bellweather to find more conservative areas, but it does not look good in Spain.

My thoughts are spend your years 16/21-30 making money and then get married to a woman from a conservative corner. Build your frame dealing with the people who try and rip you in the 16/21-30 period. Then you need to live somewhere more based. Society is a far better divorce against divorce than you ever could be.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 12:15 PM by gework.)
11-04-2019 12:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like gework's post:
MichaelWitcoff, wwtl
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

(11-04-2019 09:04 AM)WombRaider Wrote:  
(11-03-2019 10:30 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I’d advise you to drop the mentality about “the one,” since that is not how most women view relationships and could ultimately cause you to put some woman on a pedestal that, in the core of her being, she will absolutely despise being placed on.

And women actually hate monogamy (for themselves).

Women's ideal is serial monogamy. Stick with one guy for a while, but keep an eye out for someone better. When you get bored and a new guy comes along, move on. If you're with a free-spirited alpha, go fuck a rich beta and get a new car -- "I want somebody who treats me right!" If you're with a boring beta, go fuck an MMA fighter.

Women probably developed these urges in prehistoric days. Guys would come and go in their lives because of hunting accidents and tribal warfare. They had to go all-in for the new guy and forget about the last dude like yesterday's trash. Otherwise they'd die. And in a resource-scare environment, it was always helpful to have some side action in exchange for useful stuff.

So yeah, women's concept of "The One" means "The One For Now." They commit to you and they mean it at the time, but it's hard for them to maintain focus. That tendency for them to get frustrated with you and lose attraction over time -- those who haven't been married yet, you will find out what I mean -- is nature's way.

Proceed with caution.

And it's interesting how all their talk of "the one" and their "desire for marriage" evaporated the moment they gained economic independence. In retrospect it looks like something they only said to appease male romanticism, because marriage was their only real shot at being provided for (telling men what they correctly thought we want to hear). The second that financial incentive disappeared, so did their interest in marriage - unless they were highly religious, fell in love very young, or they're over 35 and looking for a husband so their mother, friends, and sisters will get off their backs.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 03:49 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-04-2019 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
WombRaider, Kid Twist, wwtl
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

I think it should also be stated that their tendency to lose attraction for you over time is directly linked to mens tendency to get complacent in LTRs.

In my view these two items are directly linked.

In short, the courtship never stops.

Women want you to remain the ambitious, fun, slightly mysterious and emotionally stable guy you were when they met you .

More often than not , they assume because they've been together for years or because they have kids the women won't leave out of loyalty.

To women, the only thing that matters is how THEY feel in the moment. Whatever happened or was said in the past is irrelevant.

Thats why in order to maintain attraction levels, they have to be gamed in perpetuity.

Most men think the courtship stops after point X.

I think it IS possible to have a long term relationship with a woman whilst keeping her hypergamy under control. It is.

But it is an extremely difficult task. It's a game in which you cannot rest.

The moment you show weakness in any aspect of your life (emotionally, financially etc ) you have a definite period of time to get your shit together until she makes a move.

And the more invested in the relationship you are the highest the stakes become.

Most men just arent equipped with the right tools to deal with this. As a result is women are jumping from ship to ship like headles chickens.
11-07-2019 01:54 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Sensei Creation's post:
randomA, flyinghorse, JiggyLordJr
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

You can take me as an example.

When I met my ex I was on top of my game.

The first year that we were together I was actively gaming her. Her soul was mine. She would have done anything her.

Over time I got complacent, stopped actively gaming her. Got confortable.

And before you know it, she's gone.

What changed ? Her nature was always the same. The only thing that changed is my behaviour.

Fundamentally, after the certain point the average woman doesn't want to be multiple men. They want to invest in one man. But he needs to be, or actively striving to be the best man. When we stop excruciating the masculine energy that we had when we met them, we leave them with no choice but to find a fresh source.
11-07-2019 02:03 PM
wwtl Offline
Banned

(11-07-2019 01:54 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  More often than not , they assume because they've been together for years or because they have kids the women won't leave out of loyalty.

If a wife can still leave together with kids, she simply doesn't have enough of them. While being a single mom of seven she won't see as a very appealing prospect...

Quote:The first year that we were together I was actively gaming her. Her soul was mine. She would have done anything her.

Two questions out of curiosity: Did this happen before or after two years and nine months since you met for the first time? How long until fornication?
11-07-2019 02:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
setian
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-07-2019 02:03 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  You can take me as an example.

When I met my ex I was on top of my game.

The first year that we were together I was actively gaming her. Her soul was mine. She would have done anything her.

What changed ? Her nature was always the same. The only thing that changed is my behaviour.

Fundamentally, after the certain point the average woman doesn't want to be multiple men. They want to invest in one man. But he needs to be, or actively striving to be the best man. When we stop excruciating the masculine energy that we had when we met them, we leave them with no choice but to find a fresh source.

I agree with this and see echoes of my own situation.

However, I have to ask if this is worth it: Thats why in order to maintain attraction levels, they have to be gamed in perpetuity.

In an earlier day and age, where there were more social controls, this level of skill and effort surely wasn't necessary.

Why knock yourself out in this fashion? Hordes of attractive women in SEA (or wherever) are ready to fulfill your every fantasy, for little investment or commitment. Or perhaps if you do want to commit, the conditions will be more favorable than in the West, provided you choose well and never bring her home to meet the fam.

These are hypotheticals. I haven't been to SEA myself.

It goes back to the same dilemma: Is modern marriage worthwhile?

I don't think it is. I tried it and it was highly problematic. If I have to become a Superman/Brad Pitt/Genghis Khan/James Dean hybrid just to keep a female interested, then count me out.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 02:40 PM by WombRaider.)
11-07-2019 02:39 PM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  If a wife can still leave together with kids, she simply doesn't have enough of them. While being a single mom of seven she won't see as a very appealing prospect...

????

The modern married women with kids has absolutely no disincentive to divorce her husband. None at all. Everything is stacked in their favour.

This is precisely the attitude that my original post was referencing.

This is how most men think:

She won't leave because of kids
She won't leave because we've been together X years
She won't leave because I helped her with this or that difficult period in her life

No, she won't leave as long as you continue to exhibit the traits that you showed in the beginning.

Which is more often then not: A strong masculine man on focused on his purpose.

That's what they crave. As soon as you stop giving this to them, they must find another source to suck dry.

(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  Two questions out of curiosity: Did this happen before or after two years and nine months since you met for the first time? How long until fornication?

It was more than 3 years. We "fooled around" on the first date.
11-07-2019 02:49 PM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

(11-07-2019 02:39 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  I agree with this and see echoes of my own situation.

However, I have to ask if this is worth it: Thats why in order to maintain attraction levels, they have to be gamed in perpetuity.

In an earlier day and age, where there were more social controls, this level of skill and effort surely wasn't necessary.

(11-07-2019 02:39 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  It goes back to the same dilemma: Is modern marriage worthwhile?

I don't think it is. I tried it and it was highly problematic. If I have to become a Superman/Brad Pitt/Genghis Khan/James Dean hybrid just to keep a female interested, then count me out.

Without getting to philosophical..

I see it as the natural evolution of mankind.

If the woman are demanding more masculinity, more drive, more ambition and more emotional intelligence from men than ever before, then, in a strange way, it is a win/win situation for us.

Essentially, all the women are saying is "please never slack off, you must continue to push yourself to your biological limit in all aspects of your life or I will leave"...

.. Well isn't that what all men should want to do anyway ?

You could argue that all they are doing is collectively pushing us to live more fulfilling lives now compared to the men of the past.

As for the value of marriage. Well, it's in the eye of the beholder isn't it ?

Personally, I am going to get married at some point in life, but I agree, it's a shitty deal with not that much material upside.
11-07-2019 03:03 PM
wwtl Offline
Banned

(11-07-2019 02:49 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  If a wife can still leave together with kids, she simply doesn't have enough of them. While being a single mom of seven she won't see as a very appealing prospect...

????

The modern married women with kids has absolutely no disincentive to divorce her husband. None at all.

Having to leave children behind is a huge disincentive. There is only a certain number, not going much beyond 2-3, a woman can handle alone. So make sure to at least double to triple that number. She is always going to want to take the whole flock.

Also going through divorce while being pregnant in the third semester isn't too appealing either. So don't forget about the biological purpose of the wife.

Quote:
(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  Two questions out of curiosity: Did this happen before or after two years and nine months since you met for the first time? How long until fornication?

It was more than 3 years. We "fooled around" on the first date.

Thanks. So it was already past the "Best Before" date. I'm still looking for examples of real long term relationships, ideally passing beyond the ten years mark. There is still the notion, that LTRs last indefinitely, right? Because I don't see this backed by reality.
11-07-2019 03:27 PM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  Having to leave children behind is a huge disincentive. There is only a certain number, not going much beyond 2-3, a woman can handle alone. So make sure to at least double to triple that number. She is always going to want to take the whole flock.

Also going through divorce while being pregnant in the third semester isn't too appealing either. So don't forget about the biological purpose of the wife.

You keep arguing my point by giving sane and very logical reasoning.

You don't get it.

Not a single women has ever made a romantic decision by using logic. Ever.

They make decisions based on what they feel in the moment.

I am telling you that it doesn't matter if she has 20 kids.

If you stop being a source of strong masculine energy, if you stray from your purpose, if you show weakness in areas in life where you once showed strength she will lose attraction and she will leave.

Ignore this at your peril. You will learn the hard way.

(11-07-2019 02:20 PM)wwtl Wrote:  Thanks. So it was already past the "Best Before" date. I'm still looking for examples of real long term relationships, ideally passing beyond the ten years mark. There is still the notion, that LTRs last indefinitely, right? Because I don't see this backed by reality.

????

LTR's are based on mutual attraction levels.

As long as you continue to game your woman. Her levels will remain high.

Gaming your LTR can be broken down into two steps:

1. Push/pull, agree and amplify and teasing/negs, strong frame, body language and masculine energy.

2. The continual strive and drive towards your self improvement in all areas of your life

As long as you do not stop doing these two things, and you are in an LTR with a mentally healthy average woman. Her attraction for you will not fall below 50%.

Indefinitely.

You can accept this as true or not. It's really your prerogative.
11-07-2019 04:11 PM
wwtl Offline
Banned

I see your point and understand the theory. But I like to see proof of actually lasting LTRs.

And then there is still the question: What is the point of the whole thing? For what ends do you go through all the effort?
11-07-2019 04:27 PM
WombRaider Offline
Robin

Quote:1. Push/pull, agree and amplify and teasing/negs, strong frame, body language and masculine energy.

2. The continual strive and drive towards your self improvement in all areas of your life

As long as you do not stop doing these two things, and you are in an LTR with a mentally healthy average woman. Her attraction for you will not fall below 50%.

Indefinitely.

This is very much Married Red Pill thinking. It's better than blue pill delusion, I'll grant you that. Still, I'm not convinced. If women are hardwired to lose attraction under certain circumstances, and if societal factors are tipped against you, and she doesn't truly depend on you for survival as women depended on their men in generations gone by, and if you plan on being married for many decades ... well, you get the picture.

What if you get sick at some point? What if you lose your job?

On thing that can help is to marry someone 2 to 3 SMV points below yourself. That means there's no case that you should ever marry above an 8 (not a risk for most of us anyway). But in reality most guys should marry 5s and below. Not what most guys want to hear, but maybe that's a different red pill that we need to swallow.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 04:38 PM by WombRaider.)
11-07-2019 04:37 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes WombRaider's post:
JiggyLordJr
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

^I was just about to post that song

based and ug pilled

11-07-2019 06:31 PM
Sensei Creation Offline
Robin
Silver Member

Well... I'm not sure an SMV gap really does much in the long term.

Assuming you marry a 5 and you are a 7.

15 years into the marriage you have two kids.

That 5 is still liable to leave you. If you stop gaming her.

What desincentive does she have ?

Most woman fuck up and date down and most men fuck down and date up.

So she will have no shortage of male 7s to have fun with.

She may have trouble finding another male 7 that will marry her but she already has you by the balls paying alimony and child support anyway.

And eventually after riding the carasoul she will run into another 7 that had the same idea you had.

In my opinion SMV really doesn't change the fundamentals.

I think your better off picking the highest quality woman you can get period. This is your wife at the end of the day
11-08-2019 03:28 AM