I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Blaming men or women for the harder dating market
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

Blaming men or women for the harder dating market
The "masculine development coach" Jon Anthony says that only you can improve yourself, and that most men in the "Manosphere" and most "PUAs" are bitter woman-hating persons who blame their failures in the sex/relationship market on women, while themselves are not working out or take care of their looks. He says that "women reward real men", and that "women are great".Dodgy

Is Jon Anthony a white knight or is he correct?
11-04-2019 11:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

RE: Blaming men or women for the harder dating market
Being bitter helps nobody. If a man is bitter, he should remove himself from dating until he grows enough to overcome the bitterness. You will not attract women worth keeping if you're bitter. Any man in this current dating market is likely to be frustrated at one time or another. Sometimes it is best to take a break and rejoin when you have a better mindset.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-04-2019 12:13 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
Oscar Henri, gework, Aquarius, Beyond Borders, kinjutsu
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-04-2019 11:48 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  The "masculine development coach" Jon Anthony says that only you can improve yourself, and that most men in the "Manosphere" and most "PUAs" are bitter woman-hating persons who blame their failures in the sex/relationship market on women, while themselves are not working out or take care of their looks. He says that "women reward real men", and that "women are great".Dodgy

I don't think it's the "fault" of men or women. It's structural. First, women don't need men in order to survive -- they can have independent careers or, in some cases, government subsidies. Second, there's infinite choice, or the illusion thereof, manifested in swipe apps. Whereas in the past, snagging any decent man was satisfactory, now they only want the top X% and the rest can go jump in a lake.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 12:17 PM by WombRaider.)
11-04-2019 12:17 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like WombRaider's post:
gework, questor70, jordypip23, Kid Twist, JiggyLordJr, AntoniusofEfa, Brazilianguy, kinjutsu, Elmore
heelheat Offline
Banned

I have yet to encounter any "self improvement coach" who wasn't a transparent scammer.
11-04-2019 04:37 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like heelheat's post:
Oscar Henri, mr-ed209, N°6, JiggyLordJr, kinjutsu, Elmore
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Women are the Gatekeepers of Sex... while Men are the Gatekeepers of Committment. If Men worldwide would stop asking women out... they would legitimately go crazy... cuz it's their biggest source of attention. This one's 100% on Women... however some factors such as Superior Economic prospects simply fell on their lap!

However with how the Seduction biz is seen now... I don't really fault the Dating Coach for going that way to make a living. Personally I would stay a PUA HardCore Coach, simply go underground or change biz altogether... but hey that's me

What he's doing is similar to an athlete taking Roids while lying through his teeth that he's clean McGuire style!
11-04-2019 05:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captain Gh's post:
jordypip23
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

I hate gender wars.
11-04-2019 05:22 PM
Realbor Offline
Sparrow

He is a cuck for sure. The natural inclination is to ALWAYS blaim men, no matter HOW HORRIBLE women are, its ALWAYS the men fault, that is the standard programming.

NOTHING will happen until men start rising up and slut shaming these women, nothing.

STOP blaiming men, realise WOMEN are the problem.
11-04-2019 05:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Realbor's post:
Brazilianguy
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

(11-04-2019 05:47 PM)Realbor Wrote:  He is a cuck for sure. The natural inclination is to ALWAYS blaim men, no matter HOW HORRIBLE women are, its ALWAYS the men fault, that is the standard programming.

NOTHING will happen until men start rising up and slut shaming these women, nothing.

STOP blaiming men, realise WOMEN are the problem.

This is what Jon Anthony - a man who calls himself supermasculine writes:
https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/5-l...100-girls/

Quote:1. Modern Men Are Pathetic
2. Women Reward Real Men
3. Women Owe You Nothing
4. Women Are Great

I am not saying his correct, but he claims he loves women because women loves him.
11-04-2019 05:51 PM
Realbor Offline
Sparrow

Yeah the guy is deluded, women do NOT reward "real men" no more, for fuck sake. Thats why men dont WANNA BE REAL MEN NO MORE, there is no incentive, they get nothing for it.

If you wanna control how men behave in a society, then make women reward men for X behaviour, when men no longer get rewarded for it, they wont behave like it.

The dude is a mega cuck for sure, as u can see just by looking at his face.
11-04-2019 06:02 PM
Kid Twist
Oscar Henri Offline
Sparrow

(11-04-2019 06:02 PM)Realbor Wrote:  Yeah the guy is deluded, women do NOT reward "real men" no more, for fuck sake. Thats why men dont WANNA BE REAL MEN NO MORE, there is no incentive, they get nothing for it.

If you wanna control how men behave in a society, then make women reward men for X behaviour, when men no longer get rewarded for it, they wont behave like it.

The dude is a mega cuck for sure, as u can see just by looking at his face.

Hehe. He makes money on selling books to young guys about how to improve their masculinity and how to get women to sleep with them.
11-04-2019 06:07 PM
ThriceLazarus Offline
Robin

To address the topic:

It’s always been ‘hard’ for some and ‘easy’ for others. That is the natural order. Many gnash their teeth concerning the modern sexual-marketplace, though I would suggest one give pause.

Women have infinite choice due to social media! No longer are YOU constrained to a small pool of potential brides.

Women have careers, they don’t need a provider anymore! No longer are YOU socially obligated to spend nearly all your waking hours providing for your family.

And so it goes. For every slight, every complaint, there is an advantage that may be leveraged. In that, that chittering charlatan is correct: it is on YOU to improve your lot in life.

Of course, to Deify the feminine is as foolish as heaping blame upon the masculine. All of us are in some way complicit with the way society slithers and shifts, be it consciously or non.
11-04-2019 07:13 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like ThriceLazarus's post:
jordypip23, John Michael Kane, quaker13, D'Kora Koloth, Beyond Borders, RDF
HowOneBecomesWhatOneIs Offline
Pigeon

The two problems I keep seeing over and over:

- Significantly more men than women do planned self-improvement of any kind. It's an arms race for a shrinking pool of reasonably (physically) attractive women whose life strategy is basically to wait for things to fall on their lap. You can do self-improvement for your own sake but the actual solution for the dating market would look more like all men becoming basement dwellers at the same time. Supply and demand. . .

- The hamster wheel of PUA:
a) All those guys doing all these traditionally high value things (like getting an MBA/Phd) are Beta provider losers /AFC. Girls will just use them, cheat on them, divorce-rape them. Instead, the real value is to spend hours learning this product that will turn you into a negging push-pulling machine! . . .which is partially true in that traditional forms of value (including looks) will not get you far with women without at least some game.
But then comes: b) Women choose the man with the highest value. Really? So that random illegal putting a duck face and wiggling his hips to mambo-mambo must have the highest value since the flock just dropped me to go shout hysterically around this guy. . . .and I thought I was jacked, a polyglot, a world traveller, a musician all the while having solid career in business? Nope, obviously not because Mr Buymypuaproduct says women choose the guy with the highest value.
11-04-2019 09:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes HowOneBecomesWhatOneIs's post:
BlueMark
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Women are great if you are in the top 20%, young and energetic and content to bang a few. That's how this forum got started. Get yourself in the top 20%, don't think too much about how our behavior is being prodded and molded by forces in society - just enjoy, bro.

I think we have come way, way past that collectively on this forum.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
11-04-2019 09:38 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like RawGod's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Donfitz007, JiggyLordJr, quaker13, Aquarius, Zoso, PapayaTapper
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-04-2019 09:02 PM)HowOneBecomesWhatOneIs Wrote:  a) All those guys doing all these traditionally high value things (like getting an MBA/Phd) are Beta provider losers /AFC. Girls will just use them, cheat on them, divorce-rape them.

Pretty much correct, if you ask me.
11-04-2019 10:15 PM
heelheat Offline
Banned

Just run day game bro. I was so successful, I led a lifestyle most guys couldn't even dream of.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 10:59 PM by heelheat.)
11-04-2019 10:58 PM
WombRaider Offline
Robin

(11-04-2019 10:58 PM)heelheat Wrote:  Just run day game bro. I was so successful, I led a lifestyle most guys couldn't even dream of.

Are you really good-looking though?
11-04-2019 11:40 PM
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(11-04-2019 11:48 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  The "masculine development coach" Jon Anthony says that only you can improve yourself, and that most men in the "Manosphere" and most "PUAs" are bitter woman-hating persons who blame their failures in the sex/relationship market on women, while themselves are not working out or take care of their looks. He says that "women reward real men", and that "women are great".Dodgy

I think he is correct. I am guilty of being bitter towards attractive women as well because they have it so easy in the dating market, especially with Instagram and Tinder allowing them pretty easy access to sex and to high status males. But at the same time, if you are a famous/high status guy on social media, you pretty much have the same infinite options that the women do.

The world is not fair. It has never been fair. The mature thing to do is to accept this fact and do the best that you can. Today it is probably easier to get women than ever if you work on it. I also think that some of the PUA material is useful in teaching you things that would take you longer to learn on your own. I know that certain products changed my life for the better.

Also, women do reward real men IMO. If you've gone out for a decent amount of time you would agree that women do not want guys who lack certain behavioral attributes of a "real man" like core confidence, social intelligence, etc. And you will not get women if you are a bitter mofo sitting at home complaining about them on MGTOW forums. Go out there and go for what you want. Women like that.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 01:04 AM by Eban.)
11-05-2019 12:54 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Eban's post:
Aquarius, Beyond Borders
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Incels are correct when they accuse the likes of Jon Anthony and other relationship entrepreneurs as the male equivalent of instathots. They sell the promise of the reward of sexual access but never deliver.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
11-05-2019 01:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
Kid Twist
Eban Offline
Sparrow

(11-05-2019 01:14 AM)N°6 Wrote:  Incels are correct when they accuse the likes of Jon Anthony and other relationship entrepreneurs as the male equivalent of instathots. They sell the promise of the reward of sexual access but never deliver.

I think if you are an average guy looking for dating advice they can help. Idk about Jon Anothony specifically but there is useful info out there for sure.

I think many incels have mental issues and could get women if they actually put some effort in.
11-05-2019 01:18 AM
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

I blame men for Boosting their SMW and learning game just to have sex with 6's and below or any girl willing to give him a chance. This in turn causes women to feel far superior than they really are, making the already unbalanced dating game even more unbalanced.
11-05-2019 02:04 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Donfitz007's post:
BlueMark, D'Kora Koloth
zamfir112 Offline
Woodpecker

If only you learn to talk a specific way or look a specific way all the girls will instantly like you right? Most PuA are scammers looking to earn a buck. Absolutley some tips are useful.anyone who has dated a lot of women knows that even with the right game the high end women might flake or look for a better option anyway.does it help? Sure . But if you have fame or status or money its much more powerful than those tips. Heck even mystery admits higher status people are more attractive than himself.
11-05-2019 03:02 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Jon Who?

"Masculine development coach"??

Why do this guy's opinions merit a separate thread???

Quoting some internet rando who claims to have the all-seeing eye into women is quite frankly wasting everyone's time, as it's already been well established that the problem is structural. In other words, the state of women as a whole is out of any individual man's control.

Should you improve yourself to improve your chances with women? Of course, this has been well established on the forum; it's common sense for anyone with even a fraction of ambition. Stop listening to idiots on the internet, especially "masculine development coaches." Or at least don't post about it. If we took every talking head's opinion as a merit for discussion, this forum would be flooded with talking heads' opinions. It's better not to go there.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 06:41 AM by JiggyLordJr.)
11-05-2019 06:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
BlueMark, RawGod
quaker13 Offline
Kingfisher

Dudes have fucked this up beyond recognition. Take the AFC. I was in a restaurant with my girl a few weeks ago and there was a looks matched couple on a first date. First mistake, it was a date involving no alcohol. Second and even more egregious mistake, this dude was talking about his job for at least 60-70% of the date. He was in data analytics. The chick was nice enough to humor him about his job but he couldn't transition the conversation past his comfort zone of his job. There was nary an interesting talking point i detected. He didn't say or do anything flirty. It was a bland as a rice cake. He was above average looking guy with seemingly no personality and definitely no game. The state of things is entirely the fault of us men. We are wimps, we are scared to death of women, we aren't even providing for ourselves let alone a family. The good news is that though things may not be as good as the pre internet world it's still better that most times in world history considering how few men actually got an opportunity to reproduce. Imagine being a 20 year soldier from a small town in World War II. You were basically guaranteed death and at age of 20 you weren't getting any pussy to boot let alone had genes to pass on.
11-05-2019 02:36 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like quaker13's post:
D'Kora Koloth, JiggyLordJr
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

^agreed 100%. Even with social media and dating apps, women wouldn’t get away with as much as they do now if it weren’t for male thirst. Thirsty losers ruin it for everyone
11-05-2019 05:15 PM
Realbor Offline
Sparrow

And what is the REASON for the current male thrist, if I may ask? You guys just dont see it, blinded.
11-05-2019 07:10 PM
Kid Twist