I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

RooshV Day Game Model
mathius1 Offline
Pigeon

RooshV Day Game Model
Has anyone sucessfully implemented rooshs day game model?
I just read the book and have been going into coffee shops to do homework lately while keeping his tactics in mind. I've found it doesn't really feel natural to me and i feel kind of stupid trying to ramble. I've done well for myself in these type of environments by usually just chilling and waiting for something to happen that I can make a relatable comment on to the girl to open her. Not saying his style doesn't work it just seems like its kind of over-complicated to me with his flow chart of opener-ramble , small bait galnuc, etc. I do like how he reccomends going for the number when she asks a personal question though. Maybe need to delve into more dynamic ways of asking for the number.

Thanks.
11-04-2019 03:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
heelheat Offline
Banned

RE: RooshV Day Game Model
Day Game is not something you do on the regular. It is extremely time consuming. It is very emotionally fatiguing. It is super difficult to implement consistently.

No one who is successful in life or in pickup can day game regularly for months, much less years unless they are a complete weirdo or they do this for a living, meaning the groups overlap almost 100%.

Night game yield is 10 to 100x more efficient. Hunting down a lone 7 or 8 in the day time can require miles and miles of walking, or it might yield nothing at all.

I have been through this process and it is a colossal effort with relatively low yield. If your sense of timing is impeccable (early Friday evenings in large cities), major public parks (like Dolores Park in SF) at peak hours can be solid, you can do relatively well.

Day game is very, very difficult to pull off unless you are in the top 10% of male SMV. Even then, it's largely pointless unless the women are concentrated in a small area for an extended period of time, such as a music festival or a festival like environment (again, Dolo). I've met guys at music festivals who have spent entire days at music festivals for months on end and they told me not a single woman would even talk to them.

Do yourself a favor. Forget about day game. Night game has so many more opportunities in a much shorter time window.

Again, forget day game.

I dug up an old roosh article on one of his "bootcamps." Only HALF of his students even got a single number!

In order to get a single number, the average guy had to approach THIRTEEN women! That is a horrible ratio.

He says 1/10 of guys "banged." This is now impossible to verify of course. And there's no mention of how attractive the women were, which leads me to believe they were average looking or worse. You see, a PUA always adds 2 points to a woman in any field report, at a minimum.

Are you willing to approach a minimum of 15 women a day to get a phone number? That's a colossal effort. How many of those translate into dates? 1 in 4? 1 in 10? If it's on the low end: you're talking 50-60 approaches for a single date. On the high end, 100 to 200 approaches for a single date.

The only possible way to make this viable is to seek out a girlfriend rather than random lays. 3 decent looking women to approach an hour. That's a minimum of 4 to 5 hours of approaches per day. That will only yield a single phone number.

That means you have to spend a minimum of four half days to get a date. Which is assuming a lot as most guys don't have access to locations where they can spam approach day in, day out with new girls.

I'm not saying it's impossible. It is possible in larger cities. It can even lead to a string of successes but you have to be on the high/er end of the SMV scale.

It's crazy how bad Roosh's numbers are. I assume some embellishment as well, since he was attempting to attract new "clients."

https://www.rooshv.com/sexual-results-fr...-workshops

I don’t think I shared the number close results from my day game workshops. Out of 397 approaches, my students got 31 numbers while on the workshop, for an approach close rate of 7.8% (1 out of 13 approaches).

Out of all 30 students, 15 got at least one number. So half of the students got to experience the initial stages of success.

One thing I haven’t talked about is how many guys banged a girl he met on the workshop. That number is three, or 10%. Two out of those three got a relationship out of it.

– 1 one of those bangs happened from a girl met in a clothing shop
– 2 of those bangs happened from girls met in the bookstore

Note: NO mention of how attractive the girls were. You can safely assume they were NOT attractive (7 or higher).
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 06:48 PM by heelheat.)
11-04-2019 06:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like heelheat's post:
GT777733, JiggyLordJr
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

In the era of #metoo, I think you're much better off working on building a great social circle of male friends first, and by extension, that will put you in more contact with quality women with that association. This is especially true because you get pre-selection of being a great guy, plus women do not have their guard up as it relates to #metoo as they would during a random street encounter.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-04-2019 07:39 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
gework, Kid Twist, D'Kora Koloth, jordypip23, JiggyLordJr, MichaelWitcoff, Aquarius, N°6
heelheat Offline
Banned

I didn't wanna mention social circles.

So many guys want a quick fix and are willing to dole out thousands of dollars to any get laid quick scammer they encounter first.

It's staggeringly easy to prey off of these naive fools. Few guys want to put in the effort to create meaningful friendships. As communities break down into scheming, degenerate parasitic individuals, even friendship will become more and more difficult.

Most guys will do what is expedient: marry one of the first few girlfriends they have. About half will spend a lifetime with her. Those are not bad odds, all things considered.

What's concerning however, is the large number of both men and women who have extremely shallow relationships and spend a large amount of time alone.

OP, forget about day game for now. Get some friends. Real friends. Try to live a life of integrity. You will be on much more solid ground for "game" once you start to move in the right direction.

These PUA manuals are a joke. They were meant as a scam to scam naive guys who think they can take shortcuts to success.
11-04-2019 07:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes heelheat's post:
JiggyLordJr
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-04-2019 03:44 PM)mathius1 Wrote:  Has anyone sucessfully implemented rooshs day game model?
I just read the book and have been going into coffee shops to do homework lately while keeping his tactics in mind. I've found it doesn't really feel natural to me and i feel kind of stupid trying to ramble. I've done well for myself in these type of environments by usually just chilling and waiting for something to happen that I can make a relatable comment on to the girl to open her. Not saying his style doesn't work it just seems like its kind of over-complicated to me with his flow chart of opener-ramble , small bait galnuc, etc. I do like how he reccomends going for the number when she asks a personal question though. Maybe need to delve into more dynamic ways of asking for the number.

Thanks.

If you have absolutely no gaming experience... Roosh's Day Game Model can be a good "started pack" to get you in the Game of approaching in the day. However... once you get more experienced... you have to "jolt" attraction in the DayTime... and going direct is the absolute way to do it.

Trust me on that! I was extremely reticent of trying direct in the daytime... but when you learn how to do it right... man oh man does it feel good to walk into a venue with a chick you met 15 minutes ago.

Until / if you struggle with Approach Anxiety, or the 90/10 rule aka rambling... stick with the Roosh model to just get some convos in. Afterwards, I'd recommend going direct by fallowing the London DayGame Model. Simply works!
11-04-2019 07:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captain Gh's post:
Dr. Howard
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

Day game works a lot better IMHO if:

1. You're good at small talk and open-ended conversation in general.
2. Are better than average looking.

If you're not both of those things, you're at a disadvantage relative to social circle game, where you don't have to deal with the #metoo guard, plus there's an expectation that friends of friends will get to know each other.

I think the main thing with day game is that you have to be prepared for very poor ROI, both in terms of responsiveness and also not knowing if the girl is worth keeping for a LTR. As strictly an emotionally taxing/time intensive exercise, I don't think it is the answer for most men. Or should only be used to supplement a good social circle game.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-04-2019 08:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Michael Kane's post:
jordypip23
heelheat Offline
Banned

(11-04-2019 07:59 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 03:44 PM)mathius1 Wrote:  Has anyone sucessfully implemented rooshs day game model?

Thanks.

If you have absolutely no gaming experience... Roosh's Day Game Model can be a good "started pack" to get you in the Game of approaching in the day. However... once you get more experienced... you have to "jolt" attraction in the DayTime... and going direct is the absolute way to do it.

Trust me on that! I was extremely reticent of trying direct in the daytime... but when you learn how to do it right... man oh man does it feel good to walk into a venue with a chick you met 15 minutes ago.

Until / if you struggle with Approach Anxiety, or the 90/10 rule aka rambling... stick with the Roosh model to just get some convos in. Afterwards, I'd recommend going direct by fallowing the London DayGame Model. Simply works!

This is 100% bullshit. You can't "jolt" a woman into being attracted to you. Direct vs indirect makes ZERO difference. The only "jolt" of attraction she will get is from your appearance, and of course that's only if you are in the top 10 to 20% in appearance.

These PUA weirdos are just so LMAO!
11-04-2019 08:42 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

^Absolutely false. Looks will open the door for you, but a boring personality will usually shut it quickly. On the other hand, a man of average looks and dialed-in charisma can sustain over the course of time what the attractive man only caused for a moment.

The only thing about looks that makes a very big difference is height. Short guys have to work much harder. Men of any attractiveness level can pass a test (or if he’s really good, induce a test deliberately to pass it) and cause the “jolt” of attraction mentioned above.

Let’s say for example that if you’re talking to a girl about your exercise routine and how you want a certain level of body fat or muscle, she tests you by saying something like “you kinda sound like a narcissist.”

You could go into a soy-soaked diatribe about the benefits of health and exercise, losing any spark of attraction she may have felt or hoped to feel.

Or you could say “don’t hate me ‘cuz I’m beautiful. Anyway...” and immediately shift topics with a grin on your face. If you played it right, this will cause the reaction you’re saying can’t be caused without looks. But you have to be funny about it, not stare at her like a weirdo when you say something like that.

There are a few basic strategies for passing these tests and if you learn them you’ll be fine. The key is to never apologize or defend yourself.

If she giggles, you passed.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:20 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-04-2019 09:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
D'Kora Koloth, jordypip23, Captain Gh
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

Day Game works. I believe outside of social circle game its the best way to go to get a decent girl.

If done right it better demonstrates confidence than chatting a girl up at the bar. Generally, I think meeting during the day also is a 'story' that she will be happy to tell her parents or friends. Rather than, 'met him at the pub, or online'

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:20 PM by NoMoreTO.)
11-04-2019 09:19 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like NoMoreTO's post:
Captain Gh, MichaelWitcoff, D'Kora Koloth, Enigma
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

^also true. Plus you will feel better about yourself for having approached and charmed while sober.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:21 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-04-2019 09:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelWitcoff's post:
Captain Gh
heelheat Offline
Banned

I guarantee none of these guys arguing for day game have even a single lay from day game in a non shit hole country.
11-04-2019 09:28 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

I’m not going to brag about a past I’ve spent three years repenting from, but you’re objectively wrong and it’s harmful to tell men they have no shot at relationships unless they’re some kind of Adonis. There is ample evidence to the contrary, including the lives of all the guys who once dedicated themselves to that lifestyle.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 09:57 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-04-2019 09:32 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Captain Gh, NoMoreTO, jordypip23, Enigma
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-04-2019 09:28 PM)heelheat Wrote:  I guarantee none of these guys arguing for day game have even a single lay from day game in a non shit hole country.

Dude this is no longer a PUA Forum... but it ain't PUAHate either! Just Chill Out!
11-04-2019 09:39 PM
heelheat Offline
Banned

Tongue RE: RooshV Day Game Model
(11-04-2019 09:32 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I’m not going to brag about a past I’ve spent three years repenting from, but you’re objectively wrong and it’s harmful to tell men they have no shot at relationships unless they’re some kind of Adonis. There is ample evidence to the contrary, including the lives of all the guys who once dedicated themselves to that lifestyle.

[Image: 3vKJqc7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 10:11 PM by heelheat.)
11-04-2019 10:07 PM
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

(11-04-2019 08:42 PM)heelheat Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 07:59 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  ... you have to "jolt" attraction in the DayTime... and going direct is the absolute way to do it.

... stick with the Roosh model to just get some convos in. Afterwards, I'd recommend going direct by fallowing the London DayGame Model. Simply works!

This is 100% bullshit. You can't "jolt" a woman into being attracted to you. Direct vs indirect makes ZERO difference. The only "jolt" of attraction she will get is from your appearance, and of course that's only if you are in the top 10 to 20% in appearance.

Go to the gym bro, work on looks maxxing all you like. It helps to look good, but its not the key in my experience.

When a guy thinks he should looks max, what I feel he is doing is putting our expectation of women - physical beauty being the most supreme, onto ourselves.

Truth is men and women are different. Being charming and confident won't help an average looking girl that much, but for a man it is a point of separation.

Good luck at the gym bro.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin
11-04-2019 10:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoMoreTO's post:
jordypip23
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Day Game worked before #MeToo. It worked even better before swiping apps. This days... well, understand the risks and move accordingly.

I work exclusively through social circles - clubs/associations, uni, networking events, etc. I don't have high status friends (we are still very young), so I rely on things related to my education to source women. It's not easy, but it's a hell of a lot safer than talking to random women on the street. In the current year, day game is just asking for trouble (doxx, jailtime, etc.)
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 06:50 AM by JiggyLordJr.)
11-05-2019 06:50 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
NoMoreTO, jordypip23, N°6
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

(11-04-2019 10:58 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 08:42 PM)heelheat Wrote:  
(11-04-2019 07:59 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  ... you have to "jolt" attraction in the DayTime... and going direct is the absolute way to do it.

... stick with the Roosh model to just get some convos in. Afterwards, I'd recommend going direct by fallowing the London DayGame Model. Simply works!

Go to the gym bro, work on looks maxxing all you like. It helps to look good, but its not the key in my experience.

When a guy thinks he should looks max, what I feel he is doing is putting our expectation of women - physical beauty being the most supreme, onto ourselves.

Truth is men and women are different. Being charming and confident won't help an average looking girl that much, but for a man it is a point of separation.

Good luck at the gym bro.

The key here is: WHY not look maxx (what helps a lot into confidence) as well as working in the other areas?
The first impression is really important, even if you don't want believe it. Is not the whole thing? of course, but i would say is a really important factor in this game.

And looks are even more important if you are looking just for casual sex (what i don't recommend)...sometimes a pretty face...tall and nice-shaped guy, can bang 5x the average dude with good confidence and charismatic.

That is my opinion here: Looks are way more important than most of the PUAS tend to say
11-05-2019 09:10 AM
antman333 Offline
Sparrow

IMO... hone your craft in nightclubs/bars if you're just starting out. You have a lot more room to get away with being a weirdo until you learn the basic fundamentals, also it's just better training. If you can get your message across to a girl despite the loud music, lights, other dudes, etc. then those daytime scenarios just become easy.

To say you can't get results during the day is fucking laughable, and I suspect the dude who wrote that lengthy post above is a pimply face loser who wonders why girls don't like him. The nightclub hides the acne better
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 05:23 PM by antman333.)
11-05-2019 05:19 PM
randomA Offline
Robin

RE: social circle. How do you expand your circle(s)?
my work place is a bunch of old people , so no luck there.
my usual friends have a tight circle with not much turn over of new people.
my gym is mostly autistic men whom i wouldnt want to be seen together with.
2 of my other same-nationality friends dont involve me with their circles, they probably think im not fun enough to be with around.
i feel i need more friends , but how to go about it ?
11-05-2019 08:51 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

“Jump Start Your Social Life” by Brent Smith. Cheap and easy read that will have you networking and hanging out with a lot of new people very quickly if you do what he suggests.

11-05-2019 10:27 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
N°6, Enigma
mathius1 Offline
Pigeon

I appreciate all the advice guys. I went out to bars quite a bit when I was stationed in random places in the military and learned quite a bit but got kinda burnt out on it, which is why I was thinking of mixing it up with day game. Is it really a bad move to attempt day game with all this #metoo and other stuff people are saying? I mean its not like the coffee shop is some pentagon of anti-ability of getting women I would think.. If you make a connection with a girl enough to get her number does it matter what time of day it is?

It's pretty crazy how much easier it has been for me to have success with women having a social circle as opposed to not, it just seems theres alotttt of barriers you dont have to break down. Unfortunately i'm in a new location with no social circle at the moment.

I moved to this pretty decent city with my brother in the hopes we could go out and be wingman for each other, unfortunately he's so afraid of leaving his comfort zone of introvertism so it's left me a bit dissappointed that I have to do it solo.

Maybe I should just sack up and hit the night game scene again, It is all just pretty taxing when you doing it solo, but you get stronger towards the rejections I suppose.

I like all the reccomendations suggesting going to the gym, finding clubs, etc.

Gonna go checkout a club offered at my community college tomorrow.

Just found out about this site and it seems like it could be a gem worth of wisdom.

Thanks
11-05-2019 10:44 PM
randomA Offline
Robin

(11-05-2019 10:27 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  “Jump Start Your Social Life” by Brent Smith. Cheap and easy read that will have you networking and hanging out with a lot of new people very quickly if you do what he suggests.

do you endorse 10$ for a 70pager book ?
11-05-2019 11:01 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Some of the information is hedonism-oriented and so I can’t give a blanket “endorsement” to everything, but when I first moved to a brand new city 6 or 7 years ago I found it very helpful and it helped my social life. The length of books rarely indicates their quality and I do recommend this one for someone trying to build or join social circles from scratch.

As with all “how to” books, the information will be useful only to those who actually implement it.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 11:46 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-05-2019 11:44 PM
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

(11-05-2019 06:50 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Day Game worked before #MeToo. It worked even better before swiping apps. This days... well, understand the risks and move accordingly.

I work exclusively through social circles - clubs/associations, uni, networking events, etc. I don't have high status friends (we are still very young), so I rely on things related to my education to source women. It's not easy, but it's a hell of a lot safer than talking to random women on the street. In the current year, day game is just asking for trouble (doxx, jailtime, etc.)

You’re doing the right thing.

The days of the street game subset of Day Game is coming to a close. Especially in the UK which has seen the jailing of a street gaming PUA. At the very least street game will increasingly be seen as anti-social, which means that gaming could affect your career. Most street activities are recorded on cctv now.

Men should be learning to network. Quasi online apps such as Meet Up and Eventbrite can aid this. The thing is, women are networking. It stimulates the hypergamous instinct but this is useful for employers seeking employees who can find new clients.

Most professional networking events I go to have a disproportionate number of young women present. The events themselves are often organised by women. Look on LinkedIn and see what young women are doing while young men are wasting time on tinder.

A colleague of mine recently got married to a woman he met on a professional networking event. He would never have found such a high standard woman by night or day gaming women directly.

The cost, risk benefits appraisal for night and day game is going to be different for each man.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019 11:50 PM by N°6.)
11-05-2019 11:47 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like N°6's post:
Kid Twist, Aquarius, jordypip23, JiggyLordJr, Enigma
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

I always like the good ideas about networking. Too many posters have been oddly competitive or secretive on these topics over the years, as if they were hidden gems that if they talked about them generically their own "game" would be blown up or would be impossible to recoup; as if we were all in the same city or something. question

Get your passport ready!
11-06-2019 12:03 AM