I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Colorado man arrested for plotting to bomb synagogue
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Colorado man arrested for plotting to bomb synagogue
https://www.*please contact roosh about this link*/2019/11/04/domestic-terrorism-colorado-synanogue/

Quote:A 27-year-old Pueblo man, who hoped to incite a racial holy war and plotted ways he could destroy the second-oldest synagogue in Colorado to “get that place off the map,” is accused of domestic terrorism and a hate crime by federal authorities.

Quote:The FBI began investigating Holzer when the agency received a tip about him, FBI Special Agent in Charge Dean Phillips said at a news conference Monday afternoon. Holzer was spreading white supremacist views that encouraged acts of violence, according to an affidavit filed Saturday in U.S. District Court in Colorado.

The arrest affidavit paints the picture of a man with extreme racist views against Jews and other minorities. He actively espoused his radical views on social media and met multiple times with undercover FBI agents who convinced him that they wanted to help with the plan to destroy the synagogue.

Quote:Holzer told an agent he previously was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and is now a skinhead. He allegedly sent pictures of himself wearing symbols and clothes that represented white supremacy and videos, including one where he wore a mask and machete and said “May the gods be with me for what I must do.”

Gotta admit, this part did make me lol a bit

Quote:On Sept. 29, Holzer told an undercover agent that he had paid $70 to a Mexican man, nicknamed “Mexican Hitler,” to “hex and poison a local synagogue” and that he put arsenic in the water pipes of the synagogue on Oct. 31, 2018, the arrest document stated.
11-06-2019 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
d'Aversa Offline
Sparrow

RE: Colorado man arrested for plotting to bomb synagogue
Quote:The arrest affidavit paints the picture of a man with extreme racist views against Jews and other minorities. He actively espoused his radical views on social media and met multiple times with undercover FBI agents who convinced him that they wanted to help with the plan to destroy the synagogue.

Sure, I'm totally believing that he acted on his own volition.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 10:16 AM by d'Aversa.)
11-06-2019 10:16 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like d'Aversa's post:
911, El Chinito loco, Kingsley Davis
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

This is obviously bullshit.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 10:42 AM by RIslander.)
11-06-2019 10:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIslander's post:
d'Aversa
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

Quote:Holzer brought a knife, a mask and a copy of “Mein Kampf” by Adolf Hitler with him, FBI Special Agent John Smith wrote in the affidavit.

Anyone else think it seems a tad "convenient" these whack jobs are constantly running around with their favorite books on their person?

Call me crazy, but if I wa[/quote]s showing up to meet with some other criminals and carry out a bomb attack together, I somehow doubt I'd drag reading material around with me all night.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
11-06-2019 10:47 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
911, Simeon_Strangelight, debeguiled, Kingsley Davis, Leonard D Neubache
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

(11-06-2019 10:47 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  
Quote:Holzer brought a knife, a mask and a copy of “Mein Kampf” by Adolf Hitler with him, FBI Special Agent John Smith wrote in the affidavit.

Anyone else think it seems a tad "convenient" these whack jobs are constantly running around with their favorite books on their person?

Anytime they want to "shut it down," they associate the target with a hostile act. So for the Pittsburgh shooting, they mentioned 8chan (which was subsequently deplatformed). For Charlottesville, they mentioned white nationalism which then became equivalent to the "N" word. The goal is to promote a "guilt by association" line of thinking in the public, which then can facilitate a future censorship.

I know that Mein Kampf has been selling like hotcakes on Amazon, Itunes, etc. So perhaps they are moving to have it removed from circulation. I would not surprised if we soon hear that the book is no longer available for purchase or download.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
11-06-2019 12:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MajorStyles's post:
Kingsley Davis
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

100% set up.

The FBI modus operandi in combating "extremism" is to go out of there way to facilitate extremist acts in certain individuals who might be mentally unstable to begin with.

They will egg them on and in some cases the agents will entrap them by suggesting outright that they engage in some terrorism. There have been instances where it was agents offering up intricate plots for the target to involve themselves in. It is clear entrapment.

Right now one of the priorities for the deep state is to crack down on what they see is the fringe right which is basically everyone who isn't a neocon.

So it has become politically expedient for them to suddenly have as many of these "extremists" pop up out of nowhere for them to catch so they can influence public opinion.

The timing is really sketchy too. Just look at how conservatism inc is being challenged right now and all the rhetoric thrown around accusing everyone of anti-semitism.
11-06-2019 01:12 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
MichaelWitcoff, loremipsum, 911, Kingsley Davis, Leonard D Neubache, MajorStyles
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

Let's redo that headline:

"FBI Creates Plan To Commit Terrorism, Entraps And Then Arrests Others For Agreeing To It"

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
11-06-2019 03:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
debeguiled, wwtl, Kingsley Davis, Leonard D Neubache, MajorStyles
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

[Image: Man-arrested-in-alleged-synagogue-bomb-p...nline.jpeg]

No idea where they dug out that kind of retard.

He hired a "Mexican Hitler" for 70$ to poison a synagogue????? And his plan encompassed bringing a knife and Mein Kampf to his massacre?

It's like those plots where the agents provide the plans, explosives, idea, money and offer them to drive them to that place. Where does willfull entrapment begin here?

I remember multiple such cases - one where they coaxed some junkies to do some thing and gave them over 10.000$. Then there was that Muslim bloke who was given a plan, explosives, idea and a van, but he chickened out.

Now the biggest boogieman is White Supremacism. Not saying that they shouldn't monitor those retards online, but isn't it enough to deliver them to an asylum some day?

That is unless you want to concoct a narrative and provide him with a Mexican Hitler who offers the idiot a discount 70$ synagogue poisoning!

He was likely surrounded by 70% agents in his real-life contacts for years because there are so few of those Neonazis around.

And I am not even defending that bloke - if he actually wanted to do what they said, egged-on or not, then he should be behind bars anyway, but I bet that they are going to blow this out of proportion, multiply it in their heads by 100.000 and ban more people on the right.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 05:51 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
11-06-2019 05:47 PM
brando Away
Pigeon

The whole story when I heard it on the radio just reeks of “FAKE and GAY”

Found a copy of mein kampf on his person when they caught him, falling for a cia fbi honeypot online etc.
11-07-2019 01:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein arrested for sex trafficking Roosh 984 132,918 Yesterday 11:33 PM
Last Post: Sombro
  Weed legalization impacts in Las Vegas, Colorado, etc. Athanasius 22 2,332 10-14-2019 09:38 AM
Last Post: Lovinglife
  UK Police Are a Joke - Man Arrested for Preaching, Woman Arrested for Protesting Gays WalterBlack 0 633 07-29-2019 05:44 PM
Last Post: WalterBlack