I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder
subterfuge Offline
Kingfisher

Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder
Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder in a coffee shop queue - as others slam strangers who 'touch people they don't know'

Quote:Infuriated women are slamming strangers for touching them in public, with one even accusing men of trying to 'herd' her around.

Katy Davies, from London, criticised a man online for tapping her while in the queue in Pret and pointing toward a till which was free.

She tweeted: 'A man just tapped me on the shoulder from behind in the queue in Pret to point me to the free till I was already on my way to. I said this to him and I'll say it to anyone who needs to hear it: "Stop trying to herd women.'

And it appears Katy isn't the only person who finds men touching her in public offensive, but another woman, from Aberdeen, revealing she had 'a meltdown' in public when she mistook a nudging dog's nose for a man's hand on her knee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-them.html

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
11-07-2019 01:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like subterfuge's post:
pitbullowner, debeguiled, Captainstabbin, Tactician, Benoit
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder
Uh ... Sometimes I'm in a hurry and need to get on with what I'm doing. Quit dilly dallying.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
11-07-2019 02:13 PM
d'Aversa Online
Robin

RE: Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder
Perhaps she identifies as a cow. Or a sheep.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2019 02:49 PM by d'Aversa.)
11-07-2019 02:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
balybary
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Apparently the bint complaining is the one on the right :

[Image: 20726694-7661001-image-a-31-1573146013199.jpg]

Says it all really.
A four making a fuss...

Woman accuses a man of trying to 'HERD' her after he tapped her on the shoulder in a coffee shop queue - as others slam strangers who 'touch people they don't know'

Women from across the UK are slamming men for touching them in public
Katy Davies, from London, slammed a man for pointing her to a queue in Pret
Laura, from Aberdeen, had 'a meltdown' when she thought she'd been touched
Turned out it was not a stranger's hand touching her knee, but a dog's nose
11-07-2019 04:39 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
John Michael Kane, debeguiled, Captainstabbin, TigOlBitties, Benoit
debeguiled Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Cow.

“That sig BTW is a very asinine anti-family anti-parent quote. You live in a country where 40% of children grow up without a biological father, yet somehow “the greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents”? Sorry but this is fruity Boomer nonsense.”

11-07-2019 05:31 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like debeguiled's post:
Captainstabbin, Leonard D Neubache
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

Would not herd.
11-07-2019 05:56 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Cr33pin, debeguiled, Speculation, Bienvenuto, Buddydowrongright2, Tactician, Xntrik, Thersites, Brodiaga, Kingsley Davis, CynicalContrarian, Leonard D Neubache, MichaelWitcoff, d'Aversa, Beyond Borders, onewhi, D'Kora Koloth, billbudsocket, SomeOneSomeWhere, balybary, TigOlBitties, Benoit, Huxley Badkin, N°6
911 Offline
Crow

It's a power play, very similar to how in hardcore commie regimes like the Khmer Rouge they've empowered children to denounce adults or even their parents for transgressing Year Zero rules.

Cultural marxism is about overturning natural law, putting unstable women in power over men, and making them more unstable through the unnatural homo lifestyle that undermines their ability to be stable mothers, and grants them special privileges in education, the workforce and the sexual marketplace which they enjoy until they hit the wall and bitterness sets in.

λ ό γ ο ς
11-07-2019 07:25 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like 911's post:
Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, Elmore, balybary, El Chinito loco, beta_plus, TigOlBitties, Benoit, Kingsley Davis
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

" She said: 'Second day in a row a stranger has approached me and touched me on the street. THERE IS ACTUALLY NO REASON TO TOUCH SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW. Is there a way to say this more plainly?' "

Sure there is. You could say "I'm a fucking twat".

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
11-07-2019 07:43 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Benoit
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Silly woman. She's not the flock, she's the bitch.

And this is the proper way to urge her out of her smartphone trance. The sharp upward whistle demonstrated at 0:40. I use this with my dogs and occasionally my wife when she's being particularly oblivious. She hates it but it works.

"I'm not a dog!"

"Yeah, the dogs pay attention."

I've actually used this on strangers in public while working or casually and it's effective. For some reason it seems to trigger submissive signals in the brain that call someone to pay attention.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 03:24 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
11-08-2019 03:21 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Spectrumwalker, Syberpunk, PapayaTapper, balybary, Benoit, Kingsley Davis
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

I was expecting Michelle Fields and Corey Lewandowski to have somehow been involved

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
11-08-2019 06:32 AM
subterfuge Offline
Kingfisher

''tapping her while in the queue in Pret and pointing toward a till which was free'' - Sounds like he was just trying to get her to MOOOOOOOVE

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
11-08-2019 12:21 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like subterfuge's post:
PapayaTapper, balybary, CynicalContrarian, Leonard D Neubache, Benoit, Kingsley Davis
Marmite Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

To be fair, with it being the current year, he should have known better than to touch a strange woman in a public setting.

Not to worry though, with the way things are going, once Shariah Law is implemented, women will get 50 lashes for outbursts like that.
11-08-2019 12:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Marmite's post:
CynicalContrarian, Kingsley Davis
d'Aversa Online
Robin

(11-08-2019 12:33 PM)Marmite Wrote:  Not to worry though, with the way things are going, once Shariah Law is implemented, women will get 50 lashes for outbursts like that.

Along with the Jizya tax and de facto enslavement (Dhimmi) of anyone refusing to convert to Islam. Be careful of what you wish for, because it might come true.
11-08-2019 12:49 PM
Marmite Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

^ I'm not wishing for it at all. I'd deport them all given the chance.
11-08-2019 01:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marmite's post:
Elmore
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

Herded?

She's milking it.
11-08-2019 02:06 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Elmore's post:
pitbullowner, Vladimir Poontang, Leonard D Neubache, Benoit, beta_plus, N°6
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

I tried to help a checkout cashier at the drugstore the other day. She had her hands full and was having a hard time scanning the barcode for the customer in front of me. I reach over to help peel the barcode back on the item and she absolutely snapped at me "I've got this!". She was visibly shaken. I didn't even touch her, just the item. A lot of girls are absolute train wrecks mentally such that even coming in close contact with another human being is considered anexity-inducing! I'm looking forward to leaving the Anglosphere as soon as possible.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-08-2019 02:25 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
balybary, Vladimir Poontang, Syberpunk, TigOlBitties, Beyond Borders
tomtud Offline
Pelican

Guys from the anglosphere just don’t bring your poison to other lands. When I travel, I try to be as much as a local as I can. For example, Guys in Colombia taking ghetto girls to fine dining places on a first date when all they needed to do was buy some street food. Thus importing this toxicity of paying big for dates as they would with girls back home. Ruining it for others. Of course, they will say who cares......but over time they will see change and these barrio girls will expect more and more from them.

A friendly tap on the shoulder for her to pay attention is harmless so others who may be in a hurry don’t have to wait because she is being selfish.
It’s these same women who would yell where were the men when I was being harassed? So a man needs to risk endangering himself for a stranger and can’t herd you ? Ridiculous.
11-08-2019 02:40 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like tomtud's post:
El Chinito loco, Leonard D Neubache, Kingsley Davis, Beyond Borders
JM_321 Offline
Pigeon

Looool smh, you wont be able to look at people soon the way things are going.
11-08-2019 07:49 PM
JoeSomebody Offline
Sparrow

Bet you 100 quid he's unattractive and that's why she was "outraged"....
11-08-2019 09:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeSomebody's post:
Kingsley Davis
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

She was probably looking at her phone and too wrapped up in attention seeking or buying more useless shit off Amazon to notice the available spot. Then a man that doesn't give her tingles distracted her from being distracted, and Princess didn't like that.

Now she's after outrage attention, another favorite of the modern, unattractive thot.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 12:22 AM by TigOlBitties.)
11-08-2019 11:53 PM
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

(11-08-2019 02:25 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  I tried to help a checkout cashier at the drugstore the other day. She had her hands full and was having a hard time scanning the barcode for the customer in front of me. I reach over to help peel the barcode back on the item and she absolutely snapped at me "I've got this!". She was visibly shaken. I didn't even touch her, just the item. A lot of girls are absolute train wrecks mentally such that even coming in close contact with another human being is considered anexity-inducing! I'm looking forward to leaving the Anglosphere as soon as possible.

Western guys abroad over the age of 35 or so are extremely suspicious these days of small talk as well and act like you're some CIA agent digging for personal information, but it's still better than the OMG GET AWAY FROM ME hysteric women. (I mainly get that with Japanese women who are seriously scared of foreigners)
11-09-2019 06:09 AM
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

(11-07-2019 04:39 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Apparently the bint complaining is the one on the right :

[Image: 20726694-7661001-image-a-31-1573146013199.jpg]

Maybe I'm a bit more sensitive than regular guys to mentally disturbed women because my mother had serious mental illness, but the strange pattern of the top holder is already a good sign that something isn't quite right with her.

Sane stable minded women tend to pick plain colors, crazy women have crazy hair colors, clothing colors than can be deemed as warning colors as well or strange pattern / hypnotic pattern clothing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Any kind of crazy accusations from women are generally projections from their demented minds and childhood trauma btw.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 06:20 AM by SomeOneSomeWhere.)
11-09-2019 06:17 AM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

This is normal female behavior. Repeat: THIS IS NORMAL FEMALE BEHAVIOR!!

Throughout all of history, women have played a subservient role to men. They had fewer rights, were saddled with babies 24/7, had little protection against abuse, and had no financial independence. This wasn't a design flaw. This is the way the sex roles evolved. Men provided and hunted; women stayed home.

In the last 40 years, all this changed because of laws. Women are given equal footing in the job market, often out-earn men, have total financial independence, and protection in every sense of the law. But they're not comfortable with this (even if they say they are). It put them in the lead role. In the driver's seat.

So what do they do? They invent crises to find a way to make themselves subservient. They claim victim status. They claim men are abusive. This places them back in their historical role. If you want to get inside the minds of women, stop reading feminist crap. Stop believing what professors or talk show hosts tell you. Heck, stop even reading manosphere sitrs.

Instead, immerse yourself in entertainment consumed by women. Look at the Lifetime channel. Read romance novels. What do you find there? In the TV movies you find Women As Victims. In the romance movies you find Woman As Objects ready to be possessed and taken by men.

This is the role women play in life. Not in "culture" or "society" but in biological life. If you give them power, they'll find a way to still be victims, because that's thier comfort zone. Hence, the laughably ridiculous example here of a woman crying "victim" because a man...tapped her on the shoulder?! Hahaha.

Same goes for all the other made-up B.S. we deal with, like "manspreading" and most of #metoo. It's not a coincidence 57 varieties of victimhood popped up just as women's power became much greater. It makes sense.

PS: You read all this here first. In a few months, one of the writers at Taki's Mag will pass it off as an "original" idea. I'll be sure to post the link to their column right under here if that happens.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 06:49 AM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
11-09-2019 06:48 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Bienvenuto, Aurini, MajorStyles, Nonpareil, Canopus, debeguiled, Huxley Badkin
The Stronger Sex Offline
Kingfisher

Just the other day I tapped a blind man on the shoulder at the gym to offer him my mat. I hope he didn't feel "herded".
11-09-2019 07:34 AM
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

^^^

Update: I should have used the phrase "damsels in distress" in my post above instead of the word "subservient." Women are most comfortable in that role, and when there is no distress, they create it.

Which is what you're seeing in posts like this.
11-09-2019 08:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Days of Broken Arrows's post:
debeguiled

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Model accuses Harvey Weinstein of "molesting" her Oswaldo Guimaraens 45 18,438 10-25-2019 12:29 AM
Last Post: Lovinglife
  Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit DogLover 14 1,974 09-12-2019 12:02 PM
Last Post: debeguiled
  Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt Horus 59 9,135 06-30-2019 01:12 PM
Last Post: 911