I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Drug resistant diarrhea spreading among gay and bisexual men
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

Drug resistant diarrhea spreading among gay and bisexual men
Quote:The journal Clinical Infectious Disease recently published findings showing that a cluster of antibiotic-resistant bacteria called Campylobacter coli has been found in a number of men who have sex with men (MSM) in Seattle, Wa., and Montreal, Canada.

According to researchers, one of the bacterial strains has acquired a new gene that makes it able to resist antibiotics via the DNA sequences known as CRISPR, Clustered Regularly Interspaced Shortchanged Palindromic Repeats. (Not to be confused with the gene-editing technology also known as CRISPR.)

“Bacteria acquire CRISPR sequences from infecting viruses called bacteriophages, which insert fragments of DNA into bacterial genomes,” the University of Washington School of Medicine reported in a news release. “In this case the CRISPR sequence appears to have included the drug-resistance gene.”

https://www.hivplusmag.com/treatment/201...sexual-men
11-10-2019 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Hypno's post:
balybary, gework, Latan, infowarrior1, Going strong, Johnnyvee, Handsome Creepy Eel
ed pluribus unum Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Drug resistant diarrhea spreading among gay and bisexual men
Just reading that made me want to wash my hands. Repeatedly.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
11-10-2019 10:37 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like ed pluribus unum's post:
Thot Leader, Latan, Kingsley Davis, infowarrior1, Canopus, Johnnyvee, Parlay44
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Who would have known that when you have lots of people sticking their primary sexual organ in the place that evacuates waste in the human body that strange diseases and plague would result?

It's a fucking mystery!
11-10-2019 10:50 AM
[-] The following 33 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
d'Aversa, gework, Brother Abdul Majeed, N°6, Thot Leader, Latan, Roosh, MikeInRealLife, Tactician, username, MajorStyles, kinjutsu, DJ-Matt, aeroektar, Kingsley Davis, MusicForThePiano, TooFineAPoint, joost, JiggyLordJr, infowarrior1, Going strong, Simeon_Strangelight, Beyond Borders, Canopus, Johnnyvee, John Michael Kane, BigTony, flanders, bbgun, jeffreyjerpp, Professor Fox, D'Kora Koloth, Samseau
Mr Gibbs Offline
Pigeon

2070, gay men have actually developed reproductive organs inside of their…area…and a new generation of children are born from inside gay men.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

11-10-2019 10:56 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Mr Gibbs's post:
Syberpunk, gework, Thot Leader, Kingsley Davis, d'Aversa, JiggyLordJr, infowarrior1, Going strong
Thot Leader Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

^^^ "State enforced homosexuality". I don't have a problem with it. It's equal.
11-10-2019 11:15 AM
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

God didn't like Soddom and Ghomorrha.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
11-10-2019 11:29 AM
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 10:56 AM)Mr Gibbs Wrote:  2070, gay men have actually developed reproductive organs inside of their…area…and a new generation of children are born from inside gay men.

[Image: latest?cb=20171111083719]
11-10-2019 11:34 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Marmite, balybary, infowarrior1, Going strong
ed pluribus unum Offline
Kingfisher

I'll be sure to bring this up next time someone mentions "Pride" parades.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
11-10-2019 11:58 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like ed pluribus unum's post:
pitbullowner, Kingsley Davis, infowarrior1, Going strong, Latan
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 10:34 AM)Hypno Wrote:  
Quote:The journal Clinical Infectious Disease recently published findings showing that a cluster of antibiotic-resistant bacteria called Campylobacter coli has been found in a number of men who have sex with men (MSM) in Seattle, Wa., and Montreal, Canada.

According to researchers, one of the bacterial strains has acquired a new gene that makes it able to resist antibiotics via the DNA sequences known as CRISPR, Clustered Regularly Interspaced Shortchanged Palindromic Repeats. (Not to be confused with the gene-editing technology also known as CRISPR.)

“Bacteria acquire CRISPR sequences from infecting viruses called bacteriophages, which insert fragments of DNA into bacterial genomes,” the University of Washington School of Medicine reported in a news release. “In this case the CRISPR sequence appears to have included the drug-resistance gene.”

https://www.hivplusmag.com/treatment/201...sexual-men

Ok, so its a drug resistant bacteria that causes diarrhea, not diarrhea itself.

Hotel cleaning staff should ask for a raise based on this article alone.

Also, the magazine 'HIV Plus Mag'. Will they start a spinoff called "never ending diarrhea mag"? one can only hope.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-10-2019 02:09 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Kingsley Davis, TooFineAPoint, infowarrior1, Going strong, Latan
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Hard pass on clicking on that link to "HIV Plus Mag".

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
11-10-2019 07:25 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
billbudsocket, Kingsley Davis, infowarrior1, Dream Medicine, Snurby
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

Barf

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
11-10-2019 07:38 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
Yatagan, infowarrior1, Canopus
Mr. Wolf Offline
Robin

After reading about all of the diseases and horrific hygiene habits of the gays, I lose my appetite when the restaurant waiter is clearly homo. I would prefer to just leave the restaurant and eat elsewhere, but my wife is not that tolerant of my oddball behavior, yet.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 07:46 PM by Mr. Wolf.)
11-10-2019 07:45 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Mr. Wolf's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Kingsley Davis, Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1, Going strong, Latan, Parlay44
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

(11-10-2019 07:45 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  After reading about all of the diseases and horrific hygiene habits of the gays, I lose my appetite when the restaurant waiter is clearly homo. I would prefer to just leave the restaurant and eat elsewhere, but my wife is not that tolerant of my oddball behavior, yet.

I was on a Copa flight once from the states to South America. One of the flight attendants was a real flamboyant Colombian homo. Drink time came. He handed me my pop. I took a sip. He was pouring the people in front of me a drink with the cart next to me. He poured this lady a drink. For some reason he poured the drink first then added the ice. He overfilled it with ice, then with my own two eyes I watched him stick two of his nasty aids fingers deep in the drink to scoop out some of the extra ice and then serve it to her.

I didn't finish my ginger ale. One of the few times in my life I've taken the time to make a complaint with a company. Needless to say it's a Latin company so it went unanswered. But after reading this, damn, imagine if he had sodomite diaarhee thing and he didn't wash his hands. That's terrible. Just terrible. Last time I ever flew Copa. Avianca for the win.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:11 PM by Spectrumwalker.)
11-10-2019 07:58 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
Mr. Wolf, Leonard D Neubache, Kingsley Davis, infowarrior1, Aurini, Going strong, Latan
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

I've worked in the airline industry for years and gay flight attendants (and pilots - there's alot of them) are constantly having gay orgies on layovers.

Wrap your heads around this: There is a drawer for tampons in the lavatory. If there are gay male employees on board they're all taken at the end of the flight. I check so I can let the caterers know we need a few because the FA's won't mention it. I'll let your imaginations think of why they're taken and what use they make for assisting in preventing certain unexpected biological functions due to organ damage.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:25 PM by RIslander.)
11-10-2019 08:23 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like RIslander's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Kingsley Davis, TooFineAPoint, Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1, Going strong, Simeon_Strangelight, Latan, 911, jeffreyjerpp, N°6
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

(11-10-2019 08:23 PM)RIslander Wrote:  I've worked in the airline industry for years and gay flight attendants (and pilots - there's alot of them) are constantly having gay orgies on layovers.

Wrap your heads around this: There is a drawer for tampons in the lavatory. If there are gay male employees on board they're all taken at the end of the flight. I check so I can let the caterers know we need a few because the FA's won't mention it. I'll let your imaginations think of why they're taken and what use they make for assisting in preventing certain unexpected biological functions due to organ damage.

Barf

-My father, R.I.P.

11-10-2019 08:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like pitbullowner's post:
billbudsocket, infowarrior1, Athanasius
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
11-11-2019 12:23 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Kingsley Davis's post:
Yatagan, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, Going strong, Beyond Borders, balybary, Enoch, Renzy, John Michael Kane
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 08:23 PM)RIslander Wrote:  I've worked in the airline industry for years and gay flight attendants (and pilots - there's alot of them) are constantly having gay orgies on layovers.

I usually take those put then put them in my empty drink cup and be like "oh stewardess, there's a tampon in my drink" but maybe that's in poor taste.

Seriously though, I now have another reason on my list not to use public toilets.

Aloha!
11-11-2019 12:27 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kona's post:
RIslander, deerhunter, infowarrior1
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

The MSM will not push this story very hard. For one, they hate gays and want them to be sick (evidenced by their championing of Pride propaganda while never once mentioning safe sex). Secondly, the MSM needs to continually push gay sex in order to undermine Western civilization.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 07:15 AM by MajorStyles.)
11-11-2019 07:14 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Natural Selection hard at work.
11-11-2019 07:24 AM
infowarrior1 Online
Ostrich

Quote:A man in Spain has caught dengue fever through sex in what is believed to be a world-first.

The 41-year-old developed the tropical fever, which is almost always spread by mosquitoes, despite not going anywhere the virus is found.

But his male partner had picked up the virus during a trip to Cuba and had suffered from the same symptoms just 10 days earlier.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...-case.html

There is also a culture among sodomites about "gift giving":

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 07:52 AM by infowarrior1.)
11-11-2019 07:47 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like infowarrior1's post:
Going strong, balybary, Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, N°6
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

(11-11-2019 07:47 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  
Quote:A man in Spain has caught dengue fever through sex in what is believed to be a world-first.

The 41-year-old developed the tropical fever, which is almost always spread by mosquitoes, despite not going anywhere the virus is found.

But his male partner had picked up the virus during a trip to Cuba and had suffered from the same symptoms just 10 days earlier.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...-case.html

There is also a culture among sodomites about "gift giving":

The case for abstinence has never been stronger at this point in the world.

With California making knowingly giving somebody HIV or aids just a misdemeanor abstinence seems like the best alternative in this modern age if you're an adult.

It's like the degeneracy of the world is making true conservative Christianity a very appealing thing if you have a decent supply of self awareness.

-My father, R.I.P.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 08:13 AM by pitbullowner.)
11-11-2019 08:11 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pitbullowner's post:
infowarrior1
SilentOne Offline
Robin

Fuckthat
11-11-2019 08:16 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like SilentOne's post:
infowarrior1, Beyond Borders
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Even without AIDS active gays died at x-times the rates of heterosexuals. They don't even need that disease to kill themselves. Their cancer-rates, various deadly diseases and suicides are much much higher. The few sane balanced ones with low sexual activity are the stark exception.
11-11-2019 11:02 AM
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

(11-11-2019 11:02 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Even without AIDS active gays died at x-times the rates of heterosexuals. They don't even need that disease to kill themselves. Their cancer-rates, various deadly diseases and suicides are much much higher. The few sane balanced ones with low sexual activity are the stark exception.

Homosexuals represent, like what...4% of the population, aside from what MSM wants us to believe ? I know there's a real stat somewhere, but I have no idea which one to believe these days

-My father, R.I.P.

11-11-2019 11:07 AM
Scorpio Rising Offline
Robin

(11-11-2019 07:24 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Natural Selection hard at work.
If Natural Selection is so hard at work then how come our society is devolving so decadently and so rapidly? If you think "Natural Selection" is going to solve this particular problem then I'm sorry but you are dreaming.
11-11-2019 11:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Calvin Klein' Drug fad kills 17 y/o Russian Oligarch's Daughter; Big in London mkultra22 32 4,148 07-20-2019 01:06 AM
Last Post: KYT88
  Female Lawyer Allegedly Gets $3m To Betray Clients To Avoid Drug Trafficking Charges david.garrett84 4 1,607 03-03-2019 11:51 AM
Last Post: DarkTriad
  Thirsty Australian Man To Marry Ex-Hooker Miss Piggy Drug Runner In Columbian Jail david.garrett84 19 6,167 11-30-2018 05:50 AM
Last Post: [email protected]