I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The truth about the flat earth
The bone Offline
Pigeon

The truth about the flat earth
A couple of years ago I discovered we’ve been lied to about pretty much everything, including the shape of the earth. I think there’s many facts proving the earth is flat and also montionless. Bearing in mind we only need one fact to prove it’s true, these are the ones that are hard to look past.

Number 1 - there are no official real pictures of the globe earth. They are all cgi. NASA also confirm that all the pictures of earth and created by Robert Simmons who uses his imagination along with data to design what is should look like he says ‘ it is photoshopped, but it has to be’

Number 2 - water always finds its level, every lake, sea, puddle, bath or cup of water lies flat. It’s it’s basically impossible for us to be living on a ball of water spinning through space. As the earth is 70% or so water.

Number 3 - rivers can’t run uphill. It’s physically impossible. If we were on a spinning globe many rivers such as the river Nile would be running uphill.

Number 4 - my landlord is a pilot and I asked him if when flying the planes he has to consider the curvature of the earth as if he didn’t and flew straight off the globe he would be flying straight into space, obviously if it was a globe he would have to keep tilting the nose of the plane down. He said he does consider the curvature (because there isn’t any) and just flys straight.

Number 5 - there’s absolutely no curvature recorded of the earth there have been experiments which conclude the earth doesn’t curve at all. Certainly not at 8 inches per mile squared like nasa says. If there was any sort of curvature we would be able to record it.

Number 6 - if you put a camera onto a balloon and it’s peaks at around 20 miles high, the horizon is completely flat, always.

Number 7 - the horizon always stays at eye level. If it were a ball and if for example we went into a hot air ballon and went into the sky we would have to keep looking down at the horizon but how ever high up you go, the horizon always stays at eye level.

These are just a few there are many. If your interested in finding out the truth I would check out Eric dubays YouTube channel, which has been deleted for displaying too much truth. If you think about it in every school classroom there’s a globe, it’s one of the first things they teach us even though it doesn’t make sense, they indoctrinate us while we are too young to answer back. Plus we are bombarded with fake pictures and lies from nasa All our lives, plus the moon landings and the red bull dive from the apparent edge of the atmosphere.

There isn’t one religion that believes the earth is a globe nor any ancient culture or any tribe even in today’s world. Basically the only way you would think the earth is flat is if you were brainwashed by the system like we all have been. Because even when you present facts to people who really believe this globe earth, they attack you. A bit like a feminist would when telling her she shouldn’t be an engineer. Anyone in this forum who claims to be a real Christian simply cannot believe the earth is a globe as in the first testament it has many references to the flat earth.
11-10-2019 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes The bone's post:
bacon
Easy_C Offline
Crow

RE: The truth about the flat earth
Funny timing on this one.
11-10-2019 03:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Easy_C's post:
infowarrior1
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

A controversial topic no doubt. You might be interested in the annual flat earthers conference early next year. Some of the most prominent and outspoken flat earthers from all over the globe will be there.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 04:05 PM by Vladimir Poontang.)
11-10-2019 04:04 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Tactician, Latan, PapayaTapper, pitbullowner, Leonard D Neubache, LeBeau, Benoit, Teedub, infowarrior1, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, Dr. Howard, Zenta, RedKurrant
The bone Offline
Pigeon

Lol from all over the globe, people like those make the flat earth truth look stupid, as most of them are there to disinform you the real flat earthers Know they are not real but it can be very misleading for people who hasn’t look into it and bump into some of there info
11-10-2019 04:08 PM
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Popcorn5

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-10-2019 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Roosh's post:
d'Aversa, Latan, Kurgan, JiggyLordJr, Lovinglife, Jumppy, bacani, Zenta
d'Aversa Offline
Sparrow

Honestly, who gives a fuck if earth is flat or banana-shaped? What does it change in your life?
11-10-2019 04:57 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Tactician, joseph15, jackthenerd, Lovinglife, Handsome Creepy Eel, Zenta, ilostabet
The bone Offline
Pigeon

Roosh, I would like to hear your opinion on this, looking at it with a scientific background and also with your recent turn to faith?

And I would like anyone to explain to me how it’s scientifically possible?
11-10-2019 05:01 PM
robreke Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Just start at 2:15 :

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
11-10-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like robreke's post:
Mr. Wolf, Latan, PapayaTapper, ffs, Tactician
Mr. Wolf Offline
Robin

By simple, but highly intelligent, experimentation in the real world, an ancient Greek proved over 2000 years ago that the Earth is not flat, that it is spherical, and he actually calculated its circumference correctly based upon the lengths of shadows cast simultaneously by two obelisks in two different locations separated by a known distance. Very impressive actually:

11-10-2019 06:07 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Mr. Wolf's post:
robreke, billbudsocket, Latan, Gremlin, Monty_Brogan, ffs, questor70, Zenta
Oz. Offline
Pelican

Is this a serious post?

(11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.
11-10-2019 06:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oz.'s post:
Zenta
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

The Bone, I'm sure you've spoken on the phone with people in different time zones, where it's night time in one place, and daytime in the other. How does this work with a flat Earth?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
11-10-2019 06:26 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Mr. Wolf, ffs, Zenta
Roosh Offline
Eagle

(11-10-2019 05:01 PM)The bone Wrote:  Roosh, I would like to hear your opinion on this, looking at it with a scientific background and also with your recent turn to faith?

And I would like anyone to explain to me how it’s scientifically possible?

I do believe there is a firmament, as explained in the Bible. This firmament prevents us from colonizing space and makes me doubt many space achievements claimed by NASA.

Quote:6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, jand divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. -Genesis 1:6-8

Quote:The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. -Psalm 19:1

As for flat vs round earth, I have reviewed flat earth arguments, and some are very convincing, but I have not made the leap. I will still consider further arguments from both sides.

Roosh
11-10-2019 07:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Roosh's post:
D'Kora Koloth, VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel
Roosh Offline
Eagle

(11-10-2019 06:26 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  The Bone, I'm sure you've spoken on the phone with people in different time zones, where it's night time in one place, and daytime in the other. How does this work with a flat Earth?

Roosh
11-10-2019 07:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roosh's post:
Jones
EvanWilson Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 06:07 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  By simple, but highly intelligent, experimentation in the real world, an ancient Greek proved over 2000 years ago that the Earth is not flat, that it is spherical, and he actually calculated its circumference correctly based upon the lengths of shadows cast simultaneously by two obelisks in two different locations separated by a known distance. Very impressive actually:

I seem to recall that one of the Greeks actually hired someone to walk/travel the entire way between those two obelisks, since that was the only way at the time to be able to measure distance.
11-10-2019 07:50 PM
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Just dig down...
11-10-2019 07:56 PM
bacon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 06:26 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  The Bone, I'm sure you've spoken on the phone with people in different time zones, where it's night time in one place, and daytime in the other. How does this work with a flat Earth?

The sun revolves around the earth. This actually makes more sense when you consider the fact that according to the spinning earth model the North and South Pole would have similar temperatures on average, except they don't and the South Pole gets far less sun and is much colder, and almost devoid of plant and animal life.

Most of the pictures that convince people the world is a ball of earth come from fish eye camera lens that make it appear there is a curvature.

There is also the airplane routes which don't make sense on the spinning ball model, which is covered at 23 min on this comprehensive video going over many proofs of the flat earth.

Most people will reject the flat earth model on its face. I certainly did as it seemed too crazy. However, once you get past the lies regarding NASA and space, and then look into the the narrative and lack of evidence to support the spinning earth theory, does the flat earth model start to make sense.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:19 PM by bacon.)
11-10-2019 07:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bacon's post:
Jones
Roosh Offline
Eagle

(11-10-2019 07:56 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Just dig down...

The Russians did in Kola. They got about 8 miles down and couldn't go any further.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

No other country has attempted to surpass that feat since then.

Roosh
11-10-2019 07:58 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Roosh's post:
Monty_Brogan, Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, billbudsocket
bacon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-10-2019 07:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I do believe there is a firmament, as explained in the Bible. This firmament prevents us from colonizing space and makes me doubt many space achievements claimed by NASA.

Quote:The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. -Psalm 19:1

Funny how the quote from the bible was left on Wernher von Braun's tombstone, considered during his time one of the top people at NASA. Almost, like he was trying to tell people about the lie he was apart of.

[Image: 4323_1079655626.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:10 PM by bacon.)
11-10-2019 08:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bacon's post:
Monty_Brogan
jackthenerd Offline
Pigeon

(11-10-2019 06:07 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  By simple, but highly intelligent, experimentation in the real world, an ancient Greek proved over 2000 years ago that the Earth is not flat, that it is spherical, and he actually calculated its circumference correctly based upon the lengths of shadows cast simultaneously by two obelisks in two different locations separated by a known distance. Very impressive actually:

So I'm not a flat earther by any means. I don't know what I believe, but I have experience arguing from both sides. Arguing from the perspective of the globe earth vs the flat earth and arguing from the perspective of the flat earth against the globe earth.

I'll tell you this, it's insanely difficult to have good arguments against the flat earth, even with PhD level knowledge. Most of your arguments would still be appealing to authority. The reason for this is that just physics knowledge in and of itself isn't even close to being enough, you literally need expert knowledge in 10 different fields.

But the flat earth arguments on the other hand are very simple (and you actually have arguments that doesn't appeal to authority). Here's how flat earthers would debunk your entire argument with the video you linked. What is interesting about that is that it works (the stuff in the video) under two spesific situations / conditions. The first is that the sun is as large and as far away as main-stream science tells you, the other is that it's 3000 miles away. THAT is the model the flat earth guys goes with. The MATH works on the flat earth model. I've done the math, it works. If just a simple mathematical argument could disprove the entire flat earth, it wouldn't been a thing. That's what makes it so difficult to argue against it. Every single math and prediction that can be observed in real life can be done on the flat earth model with the same if not better precision.

I've yet to see a single really conclusive argument of the globe model (that doesn't appeal to authority), and when I mean conclusive, I mean a conclusive one. Some arguments could maybe be 70% probability of it being a globe, and the main counter flat earth argument to that having roughtly a 30% probability, but that is not conclusive. When I mean conclusive, I mean 99+% probability of being right (ie having no real counter argument).
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:35 PM by jackthenerd.)
11-10-2019 08:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jackthenerd's post:
bacon, Monty_Brogan, VNvet
Roosh Offline
Eagle

This is a good overview of flat earth arguments:

Roosh
11-10-2019 08:28 PM
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

This is getting ridiculous. I have personally piloted an aircraft from the US to Asia, then to Europe, then back to the US. The world is a sphere. Lets concentrate on the real bullshit we're being fed. Science and religion are capable of living in harmony.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 08:38 PM by RIslander.)
11-10-2019 08:37 PM
[-] The following 33 users Like RIslander's post:
Dr Mantis Toboggan, ffs, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, 911, VNvet, aeroektar, RDF, natas305, username, LeBeau, joseph15, Benoit, d'Aversa, Latan, joost, Teedub, infowarrior1, robreke, homersheineken, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, Jumppy, questor70, bacani, billbudsocket, Zenta, Cyr, la bodhisattva, cato, rotekz, Mr. Wolf, Tail Gunner
pitbullowner Offline
Robin

Please tell me this is a troll ?

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
11-10-2019 08:46 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like pitbullowner's post:
Dr Mantis Toboggan, ffs, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Latan, infowarrior1, VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, questor70, Zenta
jackthenerd Offline
Pigeon

(11-10-2019 08:37 PM)RIslander Wrote:  This is getting ridiculous. I have personally piloted an aircraft from the US to Asia, then to Europe, then back to the US. The world is a sphere.

I really wonder how you reached this conclusion. Wasn't the horizon flat? Also, even top scientists will tell you that you can't see the curve from a plane (you aren't far enough up). When doing a straight leveled flight, did you continuously dip the nose of the plane to not gain altitude? I don't quite remember the math behind this, but you'd be surprised at how much altitude you would gain from a 10-20 minute straight flight if you don't counter it someway.

(11-10-2019 08:46 PM)pitbullowner Wrote:  Please tell me this is a troll ?

That's literally everyone's first reaction. Welcome to the club. Now try to watch their videos to learn their arguments and try to argue against it.
11-10-2019 09:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jackthenerd's post:
VNvet
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

There was another flat earth thread in archives. A lot of good arguments already presented in that thread.
11-10-2019 09:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like infowarrior1's post:
911, VNvet
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

This is the thread. Flat earth disproof like passage of stars and so forth:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-36254.html
11-10-2019 09:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes infowarrior1's post:
VNvet

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "The Truth Will Out" Onto 3 865 08-24-2019 09:14 PM
Last Post: Sooth
  Question for young earth creationists Delta 27 1,747 07-15-2019 12:31 PM
Last Post: True Position
  The Flat Earth Society - still going strong! cardguy 520 173,006 06-22-2019 09:25 PM
Last Post: ThriceLazarus