Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Low energy levels
Drax Offline
Sparrow

Low energy levels
I have a good level of test, my diet is great, i sleeping well, finance is doing well, gym regularally, but lately i i notice some low level of energy. Dont want to go clubbing in the weekends, i quit booze for a while now...
Im 29 years old and in a part of Europe where its cold and no sun at the moment. Dating is not so great, just have few girls i fuck from time to time. Is this some light depression? And what should i do against it?
11-11-2019 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
rayback Offline
Pigeon

RE: Low energy levels
(11-11-2019 01:20 PM)Drax Wrote:  I have a good level of test, my diet is great, i sleeping well, finance is doing well, gym regularally, but lately i i notice some low level of energy. Dont want to go clubbing in the weekends, i quit booze for a while now...
Im 29 years old and in a part of Europe where its cold and no sun at the moment. Dating is not so great, just have few girls i fuck from time to time. Is this some light depression? And what should i do against it?
Change is inevitable part of life.
The only thing that is constant in life is change.
Our effort to create stability and certainty in many aspects of our life is bound to fail.
Winter usually affects the system and causes us to withdraw into ourselves. The system slows down.
Listen to your body, give yourself some proper rest, the body is signaling maybe that it is time to conserve energy and rest.
Time to be energetic and time to be lethargic... ride the waves.
11-19-2019 10:54 AM
Tail Gunner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Low energy levels
There is a thread on natural daylight illumination lamps, which replace sunlight and help with winter depression.
11-19-2019 11:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Low energy levels Drax 4 1,178 11-15-2019 02:19 PM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Low energy levels Drax 0 590 11-11-2019 03:01 PM
Last Post: Drax
  A Father's Age and a Son's Testosterone Levels puckerman 7 1,800 10-12-2019 02:09 PM
Last Post: NoMoreTO