Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Low energy levels
Drax Offline
Sparrow

Low energy levels
I have a good level of test, my diet is great, i sleeping well, finance is doing well, gym regularally, but lately i i notice some low level of energy. Dont want to go clubbing in the weekends, i quit booze for a while now...
Im 29 years old and in a part of Europe where its cold and no sun at the moment. Dating is not so great, just have few girls i fuck from time to time. Is this some light depression? And what should i do against it?
11-11-2019 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

RE: Low energy levels
I suggest you word your post a little differently. If you don't know what exactly is wrong with it, read the rules.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-13005.html
11-11-2019 03:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

What do you mean by "good level of test"? If your T is on the low end of the range considered "acceptable" by mainstream doctors (250-400 or so) it isn't good. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine when mine was in the 300-350 range.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
11-12-2019 09:54 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
Syberpunk
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Might be seasonal mood disorder. A lot of guys get depressed when the weather turns more gray.

Most likely it's due to lifestyle. Despite hitting all the bases, there's probably something you're missing. Are there hormone disrupters in your shampoo? Are you engaged in meaningful/interesting activities on your free time? Are you fapping?

There are lots of little holes that could sink the boat; I'm in the process of trying to plug them up myself.

Also very important and vastly overlooked by many: Do you feel like your life has direction? It's easy these days to function like a rudderless ship in the middle of the ocean, going through the motions but not really moving. Too many men think that paying the bills, being healthy, and stacking cash is all one needs for good well-being. Direction is super important - without it, depression will quickly fill the void. Men were made to explore, hunt, and conquer; try to incorporate this mindset into your everyday life.

Address the direction question and plug up the lifestyle holes and see what happens. Again, could just be the weather.
11-13-2019 08:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

If it is weather, take a Vit.D pill

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
11-15-2019 02:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
pitbullowner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Low energy levels Drax 2 913 11-19-2019 11:27 PM
Last Post: Tail Gunner
  Low energy levels Drax 0 590 11-11-2019 03:01 PM
Last Post: Drax
  A Father's Age and a Son's Testosterone Levels puckerman 7 1,799 10-12-2019 02:09 PM
Last Post: NoMoreTO