Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

heres the bigger question for y'all
cmm Offline
Banned

heres the bigger question for y'all
is roosh trying to start a religious cult or just sell more books. does he really believe in god or is he a conartist who timed his supposed conversion to mitigate his works being pulled so he can publish works that are more likely to be accepted and financially viable over the long term. whats ur theory?
11-13-2019 02:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

RE: heres the bigger question for y'all
(11-13-2019 02:20 AM)cmm Wrote:  is roosh trying to start a religious cult or just sell more books. does he really believe in god or is he a conartist who timed his supposed conversion to mitigate his works being pulled so he can publish works that are more likely to be accepted and financially viable over the long term. whats ur theory?

Roosh saw the error of his ways and converted. There are people in the world pretending to be Christians for money / fame / status / power / etc, but a true sign of faith is what someone's willing to sacrifice for it. In Roosh's case he sacrificed a decade of work on sinful topics, as well as the lifestyle involved in all that, in order to start preaching the one message the world hates most. People don't do that to be "financially viable."

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 02:50 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
11-13-2019 02:48 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 17 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
rotekz, VNvet, AntoniusofEfa, d'Aversa, Transsimian, Sword and Board, JiggyLordJr, Monty_Brogan, open source, Dr. Howard, Leonard D Neubache, billbudsocket, Simeon_Strangelight, Wutang, HermeticAlly, Kingsley Davis, Tactician
Sooth Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

His conversion mimics that of others who are genuine. It is real.

He heard the shepherds voice, and instead of hiding came into the open.
11-13-2019 03:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sooth's post:
VNvet
Tom Slick Offline
Sparrow

Roosh is not only starting a book-selling cult, but he's astroturfing it with hitchhikers he's picked up during his cross-country tour.

He pressures the thumb trippers to earn their passage and has so far ensnared unfortunate social castaways Bert and Tom, who charged in to join Arnold and Tuna in Roosh's Dodge Cult Compound at Jack Ruby Ridge, where they are trained in a variety of scams to boost Roosh's book sales.

One of their most common ploys is for Roosh to look up the obituaries in each small town of simple, friendly people he visits and make Bert cold call widows. Playing on their sorrow, Bert says the recently departed ordered her a special leather bound edition of Lady before his passing, included with a personal inscription for the missus.

If she bites, Tom makes the inscription in the book with his fangs, Tuna's drone delivery flies it over with Arnold, who gets the money because who could say no to such a pugnacious collector.

Roosh must be stopped.

Call me Tom Slick Bass.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 04:04 AM by Tom Slick.)
11-13-2019 03:45 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Tom Slick's post:
d'Aversa, VNvet, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Dr. Howard, Tactician
Latan Offline
Pelican

Spending time wondering about other people's lifes, on top of being a female habit, is lost time you could have used to better yours.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 05:03 AM by Latan.)
11-13-2019 05:02 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Latan's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Beyond Borders, Tactician
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

is the op going to get a line through his name, whats ur theory?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Inspired Expat - Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
11-13-2019 06:03 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
Latan, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, MajorStyles, Tactician, questor70, robreke, DamienCasanova
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(11-13-2019 06:03 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  is the op going to get a line through his name, whats ur theory?

I'm going with a 100% chance that this 2.5 month sleeper account gets the axe. The better question is whether this is a previously banned member or a clueless newbie?

OP looks fresh and naive to me.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 06:15 AM by VNvet.)
11-13-2019 06:14 AM
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

OP is butthurt because a guy on the internet converted to Christianity. Must be nice not to have any real problems, with nothing better to sorry about.

tard

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
11-13-2019 07:28 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Latan, Samseau, Kingsley Davis, MichaelWitcoff, Tactician, RawGod
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Interesting how a move towards Catholicism is what kicks off a massive wave of trolling and attacks.
11-13-2019 08:23 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy_C's post:
VNvet, Renzy
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

Doesn't really matter as the forum exists to promote christianity regardless.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 08:33 AM by Rush87.)
11-13-2019 08:32 AM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-13-2019 02:20 AM)cmm Wrote:  is roosh trying to start a religious cult or just sell more books. does he really believe in god or is he a conartist who timed his supposed conversion to mitigate his works being pulled so he can publish works that are more likely to be accepted and financially viable over the long term. whats ur theory?

Roosh would have converted to a male feminist instead of a Christian if being financially viable and accepted was the goal.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-13-2019 08:50 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Wutang, Kingsley Davis, Matsufubu, Tactician, username
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

You have yet to learn that hedonism is hollow.
11-13-2019 08:56 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
billbudsocket, Kingsley Davis
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

OP's poor sentence construction, complete lack of capitalization and lapse into textspeak at the end reveals the low IQ and laziness inherent in female writing.

A typist vagina is apparently looking for something to use in her next mind-numbingly boring social justice blog post. Unfortunately her browser obviously isn't compatible with whatever linguistic software she uses to salvage viable communiques from the pre-school level garbage she pecks up on her keyboard.

Give her a break. Her boss is probably about to give her job to a monkey trained to pick random scrabble tiles and then feed the resultant mess through Grammarly, and although at today's banana prices he might break even, the monkey is probably more pleasant to have around the office and also looks better in a dress.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 10:06 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
11-13-2019 10:02 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
VNvet, scotian, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Caractacus Potts, Latan, rotekz, Kingsley Davis, Matsufubu, Tactician, robreke, Glaucon, ilostabet
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

I don't have to follow Roosh into everything he does or believes in. All you need to do is be respectful of Christianity and you are fine.

Discussing Game can be done elsewhere if you need that.

And the idea that Roosh is going to create a cult is pure mainstream talking point - the religious thought is just normal orthodox Christianity. I have a cousin of mine who converted from literal Neonazi to uber-religious Catholic over time. He is the same buff talk strong good-looking bloke, but he just talks about Jesus and the church a lot and is dedicated to his wife and family.
11-13-2019 10:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
VNvet
Mr Gibbs Offline
Pigeon

^^^ Either that or it’s some 3rd world immigrant here to replace her prestigious and totally deserved affirmative action job, with specific hiring quotas for women an POC’s.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 10:36 AM by Mr Gibbs.)
11-13-2019 10:35 AM
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

Although I openly do not support the rule changes and did have my doubts whether this is a massive con, I do believe now that Roosh is genuine. He banned too many loyal, and valuable posters on here not to be genuine. With all the things to happen in his life this chapter naturally comes.
11-13-2019 12:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donfitz007's post:
Latan
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

(11-13-2019 10:24 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  I don't have to follow Roosh into everything he does or believes in. All you need to do is be respectful of Christianity and you are fine.

Discussing Game can be done elsewhere if you need that.

And the idea that Roosh is going to create a cult is pure mainstream talking point - the religious thought is just normal orthodox Christianity. I have a cousin of mine who converted from literal Neonazi to uber-religious Catholic over time. He is the same buff talk strong good-looking bloke, but he just talks about Jesus and the church a lot and is dedicated to his wife and family.

Roosh has a wife and kids? Had no idea, good for him.

Mindblown3

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 02:34 PM by Goldin Boy.)
11-13-2019 02:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goldin Boy's post:
Latan
Matsufubu Offline
Pelican

I knew when I saw "y'all" that this was a woman.

You don't get worldly riches by turning away from the Devil, sweetheart.
11-13-2019 05:12 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Matsufubu's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Latan, CynicalContrarian, VNvet, rotekz, ilostabet, Teedub
Yeah Right Offline
Pigeon

Liberals love to un-ironically like to use the Texas/Southern phrase "y'all" when they attempt to talk down to people they don't like or sound more important than they are when they try to bring up a "point." It's their virtue signal to try to publicly call attention to themselves and see if other people publicly agree with them. It goes without saying but it's good to see someone like that banned.

I think atheists/agnostics or people still in PUA can coexist with the now christian-driven form over the long term, like how Christians previously coexisted with PUAs here. I guess only if you're an idiot or ask idiot questions will you get banned.
11-13-2019 08:45 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Yeah Right's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Latan, ilostabet
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

It started as a troll thread, and now it's quite productive. Only in the good old RV of F, y'all.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Inspired Expat - Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2019 05:24 AM by Vladimir Poontang.)
11-14-2019 05:23 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
CynicalContrarian, Latan, Matsufubu
Sword and Board Offline
Woodpecker

This positive new direction is threatening to certain peoples interests/agenda. They hold a deep hatred for Christians and the truth. Shifting focus from hedonism and pick up artistry to an informed Christian/political/JQ collective with stricter guidelines is much harder for trolls piloting incognito golems to disrupt, divide, misdirect and subvert. They will still persist with great earnest of course, some of them will pretend to embrace the new format. Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing. "By their fruits shall ye know them"

(09-19-2019 04:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You cannot win playing in the enemy's house by the enemy's rules with the enemy acting as referee.
11-14-2019 05:33 AM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(11-13-2019 05:12 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  I knew when I saw "y'all" that this was a woman.

[Image: 0uQnNkB.png]
11-14-2019 05:54 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, rotekz, iop890, Teedub, RawGod, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, username, Leonard D Neubache, Wutang, Matsufubu
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Haha that's very accurate.

The things you own end up owning you.
11-14-2019 06:46 AM
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

^^love the blue checkmark there, so true. Y'all.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
11-14-2019 07:08 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Wait, isn't the bigger question if the Man o' Drumpf trolled us all? Troll

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
11-14-2019 07:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Easy_C

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall: Fashion Icon Crowdfunds His Own Stupidity Conscious Pirate 2 5,365 04-12-2017 08:38 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  NASA Discovers "Bigger, Older" Cousin to Earth game_ethic 29 11,979 07-25-2015 07:17 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  Can money buy your kids a bigger brain? samsamsam 24 6,777 04-03-2015 06:39 PM
Last Post: CamelToe