Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Poles planned an assassination attempt on Muslims
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

Poles planned an assassination attempt on Muslims
It's in Polish so I ran it through translate and I don't know enough polish to do my own research on other sites nor if this site or translation is accurate. But here's the English translation:
https://translate.google.com/translate?s...buchowe%2F

Polish:
https://warszawawpigulce.pl/polacy-plano...wybuchowe/

Quote:POLES PLANNED AN ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON MUSLIMS! ABW HAS TAKEN ACTION. EXPLOSIVES, WEAPONS, AMMUNITION AND CHEMICALS WERE FOUND
13 November 2019 10:47
The details of the Sunday action of the Internal Security Agency and pyrotechnicians on Paganini Street in Italy are already known. Two people were detained in connection with the preparation of attacks using explosives.

The detained persons were to conduct a series of attacks using weapons and explosives against persons of Islamic religion in Poland.

The men were to be modeled on the attacks carried out by Anders Breivik and Brenton Tarrant.

A large number of explosives, weapons and ammunition were secured in several places in the country.

Vials with a highly toxic chemical were also found.

The two detainees were former accomplices of Bruno Kwietień, who was to carry out an assassination attempt on the Sejm.
11-13-2019 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like The Catalyst's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Captainstabbin
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Poles planned an assassination attempt on Muslims
The poles like other Central European countries want nothing to do with diversity, Brussels, etc.

The cabal is trying to paint patriotism as racism and terrain.

I would take these reports with a grain of salt
11-13-2019 02:39 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Hypno's post:
BBinger, Captainstabbin, NoMoreTO, MusicForThePiano
T and A Man Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

So is it a patron to raise funds then?
11-13-2019 05:17 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes T and A Man's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

Another English article: https://notesfrompoland.com/2019/11/13/t...QpBuqDa5yI

Quote:Two detained for planning terror attacks on Muslims in Poland

Two people were detained in Poland over the weekend on suspicion of planning attacks involving explosive devices targeting Muslims living in the country.

The suspects were inspired by terrorist attacks committed in Norway and New Zealand, according to the Internal Security Agency (ABW).

The detentions took place on Sunday, 10 November, in Warsaw and Szczecin, as the ABW broke up an extremist group intent on “terrorising followers of Islam resident in Poland”, says the agency’s spokesman, Stanisław Żaryn.

“In addition to harassment and persecution, the group also planned more radical actions using firearms and explosive materials,” he added, noting that its future attacks were to be modelled on terrorists including Anders Breivik and Brenton Tarrant, the perpetrator of the Christchurch mosque shootings.

The suspects were identified as a result of the investigation into Brunon Kwiecień, a Kraków university lecturer who was jailed in 2015 for planning a terrorist attack on the Polish parliament building. Kwiecień died in prison in August this year.

During its investigation, the ABW searched numerous sites in various provinces throughout Poland, securing large amounts of explosive materials, weapons and ammunition.

ABW agents also found eight vials of a highly toxic chemical substance, as well as 170 publications on the subject of producing explosives.

According to the spokesman, the suspects face charges including: preparing an offence endangering the lives or health of many individuals or large-scale damage in the form of an explosion; public incitement to murder of ethnic and religious groups; possession of precursors of explosives, firearms and ammunition without a licence; and transporting narcotics within the European Union.
11-17-2019 02:25 AM
swolemate Offline
Banned

Poland doesn't have any Muslims-- the last thing any Pole should worry about:

Quote:According to a 2015 estimate, Muslims in Poland are estimated to number between 25,000 to 40,000 people or some 0.1% of the population... source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland

More pressing: Russian expansion in the region, EU overlords, and all the Poles leaving the country...
11-17-2019 02:39 AM
PharaohRa Offline
Kingfisher

The Cabal should realize by now that when it comes to whites plotting against Muslims, no one will buy that it actually happened. In fact, if such an event happened for real without them pulling their dirty tricks, they would be surprised to know that the perpetrators would even be supported by many.
11-17-2019 11:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PharaohRa's post:
MusicForThePiano
Polniy_Sostav Offline
Kingfisher

(11-17-2019 02:39 AM)swolemate Wrote:  Poland doesn't have any Muslims-- the last thing any Pole should worry about:

Quote:According to a 2015 estimate, Muslims in Poland are estimated to number between 25,000 to 40,000 people or some 0.1% of the population... source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Poland

More pressing: Russian expansion in the region, EU overlords, and all the Poles leaving the country...

Russian expansion in the region .....
Can you please elaborate? You have been brainwashed unfortunately.

And 25 to 40 k is a lot . It always starts with a few
11-17-2019 08:30 PM
swolemate Offline
Banned

https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR1577.html

Sorry, one tenth of one percent is hardly a threat, that's lower than basically any country and Europe, Russia, the US and others. The US itself is about 1 percent muslim...
11-18-2019 02:19 AM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(11-17-2019 08:30 PM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  Russian expansion in the region .....
Can you please elaborate? You have been brainwashed unfortunately.

Yes, absolutely, recognizing and remembering Polish history from the last 400 years is being "brainwashed". Russia was ALWAYS imperialistic, and it still is, considering what's happening in Ukraine - and Poland was always threatened from the eastern flank, no matter if it was a bloodthirsty tsar Ivan the Terrible, or a good uncle Soso Dzhugashvili that only wanted a Slavic brotherhood.
11-18-2019 05:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes d'Aversa's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

I assume by "Poles" you mean "intelligence officers."

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
11-18-2019 05:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelWitcoff's post:
Sword and Board
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

(11-18-2019 05:44 AM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I assume by "Poles" you mean "intelligence officers."

I suspect that is the case but which intelligence agency would do this and why does Poland let them get away with it?
11-18-2019 05:45 AM
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

Do the normie whites still buy this load of crap? I think the lines in the sand have been made aware to all, only the cowards refuse to notice it. Even young generation Z kids know who their ancestral enemies are now.

You can't cheat nature.
11-20-2019 11:04 PM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

(11-18-2019 05:44 AM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  I assume by "Poles" you mean "intelligence officers."

Who knows what agency, but Feds do these kinds of things all the time in order to advance a narrative that always ends in more control over speech and behavior. Nearly every terror attack the Feds seem to "stop" was actually of their own making to begin with - they create the plans, entrap some mentally unstable (and probably fatherless) kid to go along with it, then at the last moment they go "PSYCH you're under arrest." They seem to create a whole lot more "terror" than they actually stop.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
11-20-2019 11:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
MusicForThePiano, 911
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

^ Hegelian dialectics 101. What little earthly power they have they are so fearful to lose it so they fabricate this timeline and all events therein to extend it out unnaturally.

You can't cheat nature.
11-20-2019 11:17 PM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

I think it might be fake news, there's nothing about it in the more mainstream sources. I think if it was real, the leftists would've screamed about "the rise of nationalism", "racism" and the usual bullshit, I doubt they'd let the occasion go past.
11-21-2019 10:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hot Muslims Thread NSFW YoungBlade 184 115,935 09-27-2019 09:33 AM
Last Post: Bienvenuto
  Father exposes his daughter as a thot in an attempt to reform her eradicator 34 4,319 08-05-2019 07:50 PM
Last Post: questor70
  Axe murder attempt in convenience store. Yep, it was a tranny. SlickyBoy 40 4,707 02-01-2019 07:04 AM
Last Post: infowarrior1