Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Strategies for surviving clown world
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

Strategies for surviving clown world
Some of us have relocated to saner countries semi permanently, some of us went rural, others are chained to late stage capitalism big cities and anti male globohomo megacorps for one reason or another and can't just up and leave. Others might also be forced to go back if foreign countries turn less accommodating (happening in Asia right now) or if ventures fail and incomes dry up.

ITT we discuss theories and proven strategies how to manage work place politics in clown world without getting #metoo'd or axed, how to avoid getting targeted for robberies, kidnappings and assaults for the soon to be minorities among us, how to make allies and gain a support network that can actually help you, surviving getting fired with low savings, surviving divorce rape and #metoo etc.
11-15-2019 04:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
RIslander Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

RE: Strategies for surviving clown world
Ignore it.
Get a job that doesn't require much Internet use.
Avoid reading Clown related articles for the adrenaline hit when it pisses you off.
Don't hold discussions with friends about Clown World. Divert the conversation if they bring it up.
Live outside major cities. You don't have to buy a log cabin in the woods but small towns are still livable.

The best advice is to install a website blocker on your devices. That way when you want to troll yourself and read CNN or another CW website/thread... you can't.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
11-15-2019 11:37 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like RIslander's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Syberpunk, Zenta, N°6, Harem Scarem, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, Mortay
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Robin

Quote: Ignore it.

Completely ignoring it is dangerous when every movie is a man hating feminist movie that guides women to physically attack and murder men.
11-15-2019 01:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Renzy
Iconoclast007 Offline
Woodpecker

I didnt realize how bad things have become. Ive been comfortably isolated in Estonia the last 5 years. Decided on Spending the winter in Spain this year.

Fuck, its insane whats going on. Everyone is a vegan faggot for womens empowerment and hate the patriarchy and white, men.

Ive got kids. Im extremely worried about the world they are inheriting.

We. Are. At. War
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 10:24 PM by Iconoclast007.)
11-15-2019 10:22 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Iconoclast007's post:
MusicForThePiano, Syberpunk, robreke, N°6, Tail Gunner, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

That's why I'm coming to see what your new country is like, Icono

lol

Get your passport ready!
11-15-2019 10:40 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(11-15-2019 01:07 PM)SomeOneSomeWhere Wrote:  
Quote: Ignore it.

Completely ignoring it is dangerous when every movie is a man hating feminist movie that guides women to physically attack and murder men.

What, you think CNN is going to broadcast the address of the next black-bagging on the 6 o'clock news?

Become the man you ought to be and you will rally more good people to your side. Become a pale fringe hermit and you will have created the caricature your enemies paint you as.

MSM is poison. Tiny, tiny doses or not at all.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2019 10:51 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
11-15-2019 10:49 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Davidovich, Handsome Creepy Eel
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

In terms of finding a network, I think in many cases it's going to have to be over the internet rather than in person. Like a red pill diaspora.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Inspired Expat - Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
11-16-2019 05:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Poontang's post:
wisdom_187
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Some of us work in hostile environments in coastal urban areas where it's not that straightforward to network with like minded men without losing our jobs. Rallying other people to your side is useless when it makes you a target of the enemy that outnumbers your potential allies.

If you're in this situation, instead stack cash and plan an exit strategy to a place that is saner and safer.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
11-16-2019 02:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like BlueMark's post:
wisdom_187, Tail Gunner, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy
mkultra22 Offline
Banned

Move to a rural farm with high speed internet like LDN and hunker-down and avoid all the societal strife with your #tradwife and prepper stash of goods.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019 02:10 PM by mkultra22.)
11-16-2019 02:10 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like mkultra22's post:
Kid Twist, Davidovich, wisdom_187
ilostabet Offline
Kingfisher

There isn't an answer to this. For some years now I have worked to move to the countryside, live a rural lifestyle away from the poz, the political battle and so on. I asked God to show me the way to go and help me get there but this particular path seems to be one step forward two steps back. Given some recent and piling setbacks I'm starting to think that His plan for me might be something entirely different and that He might actually want me to stay in the midst and fight overtly against it. We all have different roles to play. Can't say I am happy about it, but I accept it if the signs keep pointing me in that direction. The fact is this is a time of war and the fight will come to you, wherever you are.

We made too many wrong mistakes. Yogi Berra
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019 03:33 PM by ilostabet.)
11-16-2019 03:32 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like ilostabet's post:
Kid Twist, Leonard D Neubache, wisdom_187, Tail Gunner, Renzy
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

Is it possible at all to be mainly in the foreign land of your wife but travel here and there? Or is being away (even with her at times) for periods of time generally too dangerous?

Get your passport ready!
11-16-2019 03:36 PM
Iconoclast007 Offline
Woodpecker

I think the answer to dealing with this "clown world" lies in building a crew, gang, club etc. Of masculine andblike minded men. Men you can rely on and whom you are reliable for. A place where honor,strength, mastery and courage are honed. The enemy is consolidating at the moment and they seem to have an upperhand. They underestimate the power of masculine men. This war will go on for generations. It is important that we raise strong, warrior sons to carry our fire. In short, cultivate a brotherhood of men and dont be afraid to breed . Govern yourself accordingly.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2019 09:58 PM by Iconoclast007.)
11-16-2019 09:54 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Iconoclast007's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Kid Twist, Alpone, Renzy
Owl
Gold Member

(11-16-2019 02:10 PM)mkultra22 Wrote:  Move to a rural farm with high speed internet like LDN and hunker-down and avoid all the societal strife with your #tradwife and prepper stash of goods.

Small rural town is preferable to a farm. Leave farming to the farmers.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
11-16-2019 10:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
swolemate Offline
Banned

I play the character of joker in professional contexts:

1) Deny
2) Make counter accusations
3) Blame the victim

Also, act excessively happy at work.

Play a character, then discard at the end of the work day.

It makes work quite fun actually, and everyone thinks I'm an enigma. Which is what I want.

Last thing they need to know is that I have a life outside work. As far as they know, I'm their best worker.

As far as social situations, I handle similarly, but more understated. Say sane things, and pepper the conversation with non sequitors as I get bored. Works nicely and lets me slide out of political discussions or SJW dogma very, very quickly.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019 02:45 AM by swolemate.)
11-17-2019 02:43 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like swolemate's post:
wisdom_187, Handsome Creepy Eel
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
11-17-2019 04:04 AM
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Guy at my new work place, (just 5 of us 'international' staff)

Clocks in on time, often doesn't do any work that I can see, isn't even on the premises.. clocks out hours after we have all left (we get sent our times regularly and publicly).
Comes into meetings and insists on sitting on the floor rather than around the table.
Meeting starts, he gets up from floor and walks out of meeting for no apparent reason for minutes on end.
His work can be an actual disaster.
He doesn't discipline his students who then cause trouble for the rest of us.
Regularly tells us he is the best thing ever.. a propos of nothing.
Wanders round the office in his hoodie and workout clothes trying to posture like a tough guy and everyone just shits themselves around him.
Constantly twitching and clearing his throat which makes me think that the guy has insecurities and problems.

American CFO came to visit (left wing Boomer with solid track record for Fortune 500 companies)
Boomer lectured us that the world for 100s of years was getting closer and closer and smaller and smaller.
Now Trump and Putin and Brexit are causing the world to morph and splinter.
Its part of our job as International Teachers to bring the world back together in the face or Trump and Putin.

Employee claims that his bad sales numbers are a result of local customers discriminating.
Claims it is also the result of local colleagues dropping the ball on his brilliant pitches.

Boomer says that there will only be one teacher doing sales pitch from now on.
Employee says it better be him or discrimination.
Employee says, a propos of nothing, that white America is racist and causing racism to affect him here.. overseas..
CFO agrees.

CFO indicates that he wants me to be the go-to sales guy.
Employee says discrimination.
CFO goes silent.
CFO lectures us about Starbucks brand recognition.
Employee says, unasked for, that he doesn't drink Starbucks because of racial grievances.
CFO nods and agrees that this is understandable.

CFO says that Brexit is bad and caused by racism, gestures to me as the lone Brit.
Then spends the next hour focusing on me as the new sales guy and lecturing people to watch what I do and learn from me.I have zero experience in the job that they want me to do.
Employee giving me evil stares at this stage in our working relationship.
Employee then disappears and doesn't reappear for 2 hours. then goes home.

Later we get messaged that he has come back in and clocked out and magically worked more hours that day than the rest of us.

I don't talk to the guy unless I have to and keep things friendly and civil on my part.

American CFO gives meaningless platitudinous talk about healing the worlds differences and then fucks off back to HQ, 100s of miles away.

Am getting seriously pissed off with this Employees bullshit and the fact that all other employees try to pretend in public confrontations that he is in the right and fail to challenge him when he acts up.. at all.

Clown World, Ladies and Gentlemen..

not feasible to change workplace for quite some time and I don't want to let this one issue cause me to make changes that I don't have the finances and job security to risk failing.

Any advice, tips, pointers welcomed.
11-18-2019 09:58 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, wisdom_187
Owl
Gold Member

Are there any red flags that will get him instantly fired, no exceptions?

Drunk at work. Drugs in locker. etc etc?

11-18-2019 10:13 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

I imagine there are. Certainly hitting a kid.. something like that.

Cameras are everywhere.. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't attempt framing someone (if thats what you're driving at).

And, to be fair, I wouldn't frame someone on moral grounds anyway..
11-18-2019 10:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bienvenuto's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Owl
Gold Member

No, that used to be within my purview for dealing with assholes but not anymore.

All I'm saying is that if he crosses one of those red-lines then there's nothing morally wrong with finally pinning him to the wall with it. Certainly I would make an attempt to document the lion's share of his transgressions in case push ever came to shove. A lifetime of undocumented he-said-she-said is meaningless and the win will go to the victim class participant. A hard and fast list of constant instances of fraudulent timekeeping is a lot harder to hand-wave away.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 10:25 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
11-18-2019 10:22 AM
Handsome Creepy Eel
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Most people still don't want to talk politics, although the current thing is to constantly be having talks on "bias" and "global warming".

I say that you nod along and say that we need to do more to raise awareness if you get trapped in a conversation with someone like that.

https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01...awareness/

Point 2: make friends in HR. HR is desperate for friends outside of HR because it's very difficult for them to get a bead on what's going on in any area without that help. Just make a friend there you check in with every month or so, talk to a bit, and drop some innocuous tidbits. Having a pre-existing relationship there will massively protect you when it comes to disputes and if you're in a situation where someone is aggressing on you or threatening your livelihood ( Be a good christian and follow NAP here) you can very easily leverage that relationship to get them in heat for anything that's a liability because that type of person very, very, rarely is free from having any shady problems at work. If nothing else it puts pressure on them and if someone has taken on a vendetta against you for political reasons this gives them something else to worry about while also creating them massive political problems in the office.

Quote:Some of us work in hostile environments in coastal urban areas where it's not that straightforward to network with like minded men without losing our jobs. Rallying other people to your side is useless when it makes you a target of the enemy that outnumbers your potential allies.

If you're in this situation, instead stack cash and plan an exit strategy to a place that is saner and safer.

On the contrary, I believe it can be done. You just need to look outside your current office. A surprisingly high number of the older crowd are redpill as you'll discover if you can get a few drinks in them.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 12:24 PM by Easy_C.)
11-18-2019 12:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Easy_C's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-18-2019 10:18 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  I imagine there are. Certainly hitting a kid.. something like that.

Cameras are everywhere.. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't attempt framing someone (if thats what you're driving at).

And, to be fair, I wouldn't frame someone on moral grounds anyway..

Comment on YT "I think my favorite thing anyone ever said about this movie was that "When you get older you realize that Office Space isn't a comedy. It's a documentary.""

I predict that jackwagon will be your boss before long

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 08:50 PM by PapayaTapper.)
11-18-2019 08:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapayaTapper's post:
Kurgan
scotian Offline
Crow
Gold Member

On my last remote work project that lasted two months things got a bit heated in the work trailer during our federal election, which unfortunately saw our homo PM Trudeau re-elected. We had one feminist girl who was pro gay sticking up for herself in a room full of dudes calling him a queer and globalist schill. She actually did pretty well and said that the other federal parties were too far left, she is employed in the oil industry after all. We all made our points, mostly agreed to disagree on touchy issues but it never got to a point where HR was involved because everyone knows troublemakers don’t get called for the next gig.

During that job I witnessed guys openly calling each other faggots on a daily basis and two scaffolders were fired for fighting, a 55 year old guy smashed a guy 30 years his junior in the face for talking shit, he probably had a new job within a week.

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
11-18-2019 11:49 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like scotian's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy
Harem Scarem Offline
Sparrow
Gold Member

I mainly don't worry about it in every day life. I work in a typical office environment where I'm one of the younger workers. Most of these desk jockeys are late boomers or Gen-X.

The thing with these people is that they don't really follow any political or cultural stuff closely, so they don't really care about "clown" stuff either way. They mostly just kind of passively believe the basic-bitch orthodoxies of our society. The last time I had a real argument with some of these people was around the time of the latest gay pride parade shit. I threw it out there that I think it's insane that we're painting pavements in rainbows and generally privileging this tiny group of people. They are somehow under the impression that the "emancipation" of gays is still "unfinished" in this fruity country. I mentioned sexualisation of children including tranny kids in America and such, but then I realised they had legitimately never heard of that kind of stuff.

You gotta realise that most average people are not fully blue-pilled or red-pilled. I work with these 40- or 50-something women who do not see any problems with mass migration, they vote for swamp parties, but they do believe in chemtrails and that flu shots are a conspiracy to kill off the elderly to prevent them from being a drain on resources (if so, it's not working very well). Most people's opinions are all over the place. You won't encounter any true "clown" people every day unless they're real small-souled bugmen types, or if they get sent to make propaganda in your work place specifically.

Another thing is that most normal people with some politically incorrect opinions are also big scaredy cats who talk a big deal, but get scared when anything becomes too real. A while ago we had farmers' protests against leftist environmental norms that risk driving them out of business. They were all for it until some rowdy elements knocked down the door of some city hall. They are all for the Black Pete tradition (a big mess; I'll have to do a write-up about it some day), but when someone actually counter-protests the Antifa loonies who try to ruin our traditions, they think it goes way too far.

For the moment at least, it's best to just go through life normally. At least in my place of work, there is free speech and no pressure to affirmatively support any "diversity" efforts. So I just do my thing and try to work out how to become more independent in case that environment ever changes. I slip in some shivs here and there but I don't give the whole game away. If someone asks me who I voted for I will tell them honestly, but I don't advertise it out loud. I'll happily discuss anything with anyone but I don't need the entire office to know about "that guy" who talks about population replacement and tranny propaganda all day. There's more to life.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2019 01:53 PM by Harem Scarem.)
11-19-2019 01:49 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Harem Scarem's post:
arafat scarf, Syberpunk, wisdom_187, Kurgan
aeroektar Offline
Pelican

I worked in the Marine Industry for years. There's a total lack of faggotry or acceptance of it and people are generally right leaning and very anti politically correct. All the guys I've worked with have been into hunting, fishing, motorcycles, trucks, guns, etc. I met some great friends and did all kinds of fun shit and really learned a lot from some of those guys. Even the owner of the company I worked for was a proud red blooded American who loved Trump and carried a gun, and this is in one of the bluest states in the country.

I've decided there's only two coarses of action for me, and I can do them at the same time. I'll go back into a blue collar field (probably back into the Marine Industry but down south) and eventually purchase some rental property so I have a semi location independent income source. My goal is to never again work or live in places dominated by satanic faggots and freaks.
11-19-2019 02:42 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like aeroektar's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Alpone, Tail Gunner, Handsome Creepy Eel, Simeon_Strangelight, Renzy, Leonard D Neubache, Mortay, Monty_Brogan, Syberpunk
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(11-16-2019 02:10 PM)mkultra22 Wrote:  Move to a rural farm with high speed internet like LDN and hunker-down and avoid all the societal strife with your #tradwife and prepper stash of goods.

A) What makes you think that LDN has high speed internet? You can easily post on RVF even with the poorest connection.
B) What makes you think rural areas don't have high speed internet, especially in Australia? I've enjoyed great and reliable internet even in rural Kenya, surrounded by animals and hundreds of kilometers away from any major city.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
11-20-2019 03:30 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Leonard D Neubache

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Clown World Employment JackinMelbourne 13 3,844 06-11-2019 07:27 AM
Last Post: PixelFree
Lightbulb Trading and Investment Strategies RedPillUK 8 1,663 01-16-2018 07:35 AM
Last Post: Travel Museums
  Boss Networking Strategies slothpiece 3 4,903 06-12-2017 04:25 AM
Last Post: slothpiece