Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

LOVE has made me forget my goals HELP
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

LOVE has made me forget my goals HELP
Firstly SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH if it is not as good as it should be

Hi everyone, i will tell u about my background so you can help me a little bit better
I am 21 and i have been with several girls in my life, but i had never felt like i was in love, i had never felt what i am feeling right now.

I am in a Erasmus and i fell in love with a girl with boyfriend (yes, i know it is stupid but I CAN'T CHANGE MY FEELINGs, if i could, i wouldn't be begging for help), and this girl is non-stop making me believe she want something with me, she text me, wanna be with me when i am having fun alone/friends in a party, goes really physical, wanna be with me alone really often...she even told me that she actually love me but she had a boyfriend.
I don't escalate as fast as i should because: 1- I don't wanna make a bad move 2- She has a boyfriend.

Well, i feel really, really bad, i don't know if you can imagine how bad i feel but is like INSANE.
I forgot EVERY SINGLE GOAL i have, just because she is in my mind 24/7 (i have OCD so this is hard for me). I know this sounds like a loser talking, but guys, i am not joking when i say i love her.

I need some help in order to forget this girl, to be obsessed with my goals and not with a girl. I would do whatever it takes, to have her but maybe it is impossible and the suffering i am going through is pretty bad.

I LIVE IN THE SAME DORMITORY so I CAN'T AVOID SEEING HERR

What can i do with her?? How can i do to forget her and be focused on my goals?? Why is she acting like this?

THANK YOU ALL if you end up helping me.
11-17-2019 10:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
SilentOne Offline
Woodpecker

RE: LOVE has made me forget my goals HELP
The reason she is acting like this is because she is crazy.

You could just block her phone contact and ignore her.
11-17-2019 12:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like SilentOne's post:
roberto, Lance Blastoff
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

This is not love, this is infatuation. Love comes from a conscious effort in an established relationship, mutual self-sacrifice and following certain principles. The bullshit started by 19th century romance novels for maids and cultivated by modern mentality about "love at first sight", adults "falling in love" and living happily ever after is nothing more than teenage infatuation extended further into adulthood, sometimes into middle age like in that Hollywood movie with Jack Nicholson, can't recall the name. Such feelings, in the real world, usually don't survive the first argument or at best fall apart after 2-3 years, because that's the time the human brain needs to accustom itself to the chemicals it produces, in other words, when the "high" wears out.

The medicine I propose you is called Time - the world's best doctor and the most deadly killer. If you accept her advances and truly believe that it's "love" just because she's got pretty face, big rack or whatever else you're attracted to, you're in for a surprise in a few months, when a new challenger appears or when the whole thing just fizzles out, quietly or loudly - a very painful surprise. I wouldn't bother, honestly, not with this frame of mind. Just wait it out. Resist the temptation. Focus on other activities. I'm 99% certain that what you perceive as a love of your life now will be something to laugh at in a very near future, unless you give in, then it will cause you pain until you come to terms with it.

Oh, and the remaining 1% from the previous paragraph isn't the chance that the whole thing will be a wholesome love ever after, no. It's a chance that this woman is actually a psycho that will emotionally manipulate you when you get in relationship with her. It's rare, but it happens.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2019 02:28 PM by d'Aversa.)
11-17-2019 02:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Meliorare93, Handsome Creepy Eel
Lika Offline
Kingfisher

OP Unicorn is a troll

"Dans l'examen de la beauté d'une femme, la première chose que j'écarte sont les jambes" Giacomo Casanova
11-17-2019 04:27 PM
Unikorn Offline
Sparrow

I am not trolling by any means
I really need help, wanna improve my inner game, wanna be better and hopefully get that girl OR forget her

That is why i ask you guys for help, i thought people were here to try to help others
11-18-2019 09:38 AM
Lance Blastoff Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

She has done this before, will do it again, and is the type of girl that turns guys into players. From what you describe, she seems to be a Narcissistic Personality with Borderline Tendencies.

Falling in love with a crazy chick is part of your development as a man. Hopefully you will follow the advice you get here and run away. But, if you don't - you'll merely get your heart broken.

Oh yeah, if you want her to dump the current guy (so that she can fuck you over too in three months)- just deny her your attention and say that you can't see her again until she is single.
11-18-2019 10:44 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Lance Blastoff's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, questor70