Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
[UPDATED W/ PIC] Haunted By My Girlfriend's Appearance
thedream Offline
Pigeon

[UPDATED W/ PIC] Haunted By My Girlfriend's Appearance
Hi all - this is my first post.

It's going to be short, sweet, and warning: SHALLOW

I have been with my girlfriend for 1 year. I am going to save the back story - main thing you need to know is that she is wife material except for one thing which I cannot stop thinking about...

Her body is very attractive but her face (in my opinion) makes her look old and I am not attracted to her face most of the time.

I can't bring myself to break up with her over this because I don't want to deal with the pain and because I think I "love" her (the person she is - she is a good person).

I love her but I don't love the way she looks.

I'm including a picture. I would like readers to share their thoughts (if you don't mind and have time) and also tell me how old do you think she really looks?

Is this all just in my head?[img]http://[/img]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 03:52 PM by thedream.)
11-18-2019 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
thedream Offline
Pigeon

RE: Haunted By My Girlfriend's Appearance
Can someone please please please explain to digitally retarded me how to add a photo on a post without revealing my full name as in the url above?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 03:07 PM by thedream.)
11-18-2019 03:07 PM
Baphomet Offline
Kingfisher

You should edit that post and remove your name.
11-18-2019 03:11 PM
thedream Offline
Pigeon

Yes! I want to

I don't know how to add a picture to a post!
11-18-2019 03:12 PM
Baphomet Offline
Kingfisher

(11-18-2019 03:12 PM)thedream Wrote:  Yes! I want to

I don't know how to add a picture to a post!

Start by deleting that text.
11-18-2019 03:16 PM
Alpha_Romeo Offline
Kingfisher

Look at the bright side, if you stay with her you won’t have to worry about her hitting the wall.
11-18-2019 03:25 PM
Augustus_Principe Offline
Sparrow

OP, upload the image to a site like https://imageshack.us/ or something similar and just copy/paste the link here.

Anyway, I will say that a woman's virtue should be the #1 thing a man looks for in a woman. How old is she? is she still young/fertile? Also, I dont understand how you get with a girl with an "ugly" face in the first place. The face is the first thing you look at in someone...why the complaint a year later? Did she get hit by a bus within this year?
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 03:42 PM by Augustus_Principe.)
11-18-2019 03:38 PM
Laner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Over the long term you will be more satisfied sexually by a wife with a great body, than by a wife with a great face.

Unless she has a face that makes kids stare. Then I would say you have a problem. If not, then carry on.

From my small, 40 yo age group sample size: In my group of friends those with a wife that has a great body like to bang a few times a week still. Those with wives who have pretty faces but are chubby, they get laid a couple times a month. This is after kids, too. So take the butterface with a tight body.
11-18-2019 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Laner's post:
d'Aversa
Sparrow

(11-18-2019 03:04 PM)thedream Wrote:  Hi all - this is my first post.

It's going to be short, sweet, and warning: SHALLOW

I have been with my girlfriend for 1 year. I am going to save the back story - main thing you need to know is that she is wife material except for one thing which I cannot stop thinking about...

Her body is very attractive but her face (in my opinion) makes her look old and I am not attracted to her face most of the time.

I can't bring myself to break up with her over this because I don't want to deal with the pain and because I think I "love" her (the person she is - she is a good person).

I love her but I don't love the way she looks.

I'm including a picture. I would like readers to share their thoughts (if you don't mind and have time) and also tell me how old do you think she really looks?

Is this all just in my head?[img]http://[/img]

Your picture showed up. Are you trolling? are you bragging? At least from the side, her face is attractive. Again, how old is she? She doesnt look past 25.
11-18-2019 03:52 PM
thedream Offline
Pigeon

RE: [UPDATED W/ PIC] Haunted By My Girlfriend's Appearance
I am 100% not trolling or bragging - please believe that!

I am spoiled from living in Ukraine

I should have given more context.

Again 100% NOT TROLLING.

I am constantly attracted to other women who look "better" than her.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 03:54 PM by thedream.)
11-18-2019 03:53 PM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

I fail to see why would you post a picture of your girl on a website full of horny men. The forum is changing direction, but we're still men. The less of us know about her, the better.

If she is indeed wife material and you're 100% sure that it's reality, not wishful thinking, you already have what most men don't. Even if she's a plain 5. More - you already have what most men instinctively desire, even if they're banging 10's. Look, no woman is a 10 forever. Ten, fifteen years later, her looks will deteriorate, and the personality will remain. Having a loving, caring mother who will selflessly strive for her family's well-being, who is a 5, trumps a 10 bitch who will divorce rape you in 5 years and cuck you repeatedly beforehand, especially that sooner than later the said bitch will hit the wall, hard. There are plenty of men who could give you an example of this taken straight from their own lives.

I can't tell you what to do, because I don't know you. I can tell you to reevaluate your priorities. Appreciate what you have before you lose it. Are you honest with us here? More importantly, are you honest with yourself? If she is truly wifeable, is her sub-par face really that big of a deal? And even if you insist on physical qualities - wouldn't taking her to a professional make-up studio as a gift (for her as much as yourself), or let her learn to apply it herself, solve the problem to at least some degree?

You be the judge.
11-18-2019 03:54 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Augustus_Principe, nicolahcm
WombRaider Offline
Woodpecker

She has a damn nice jawbone. WB.
11-18-2019 03:55 PM
thedream Offline
Pigeon

I want to make it clear I meant no disrespect by my post and it was with complete sincerity.
11-18-2019 03:57 PM
Sparrow

(11-18-2019 03:53 PM)thedream Wrote:  I am 100% not trolling or bragging - please believe that!

I see...for what its worth, i believe she is attractive enough to have children with. Does she smoke/drink? Living an unhealthy lifestyle will age a person faster, so you should tell her to cut those things out if she is doing that. Also, Slavs typically tend to age faster than other europeans.
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2019 04:00 PM by Augustus_Principe.)
11-18-2019 03:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustus_Principe's post:
d'Aversa
thedream Offline
Pigeon

(11-18-2019 03:58 PM)Augustus_Principe Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 03:53 PM)thedream Wrote:  I am 100% not trolling or bragging - please believe that!

I see...for what its worth, i believe she is attractive enough to have children with. Does she smoke/drink? Living an unhealthy lifestyle will age a person faster, so you should tell her to cut those things out if she is doing that. Also, Slavs typically tend to age faster than other europeans.

She lives a healthy lifestyle. She just (like many slavs) aged faster. You are right about that.

I am conflicted on what to do and that's why I reached out there for advice.

I don't want to offend anyone or piss anyone off. I love being a part of the community here even though I am new to posting.
11-18-2019 03:59 PM
Sparrow

(11-18-2019 03:59 PM)thedream Wrote:  

She lives a healthy lifestyle. She just (like many slavs) aged faster. You are right about that.

I don't want to offend anyone or piss anyone off. I love being a part of the community here even though I am new to posting.

At the end of the day, if she looks up to you as a man, respects you, is virtuous and wants to build a life with you, that is worth more than anything else. She's not "ugly". You thinking her face is not good is not rational, so you need to start controlling your eyes and STOP comparing your gf to other women. You have to control your passions, because your passions are controlling you right now.
11-18-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Augustus_Principe's post:
thedream, d'Aversa, nicolahcm
thedream Offline
Pigeon

(11-18-2019 04:02 PM)Augustus_Principe Wrote:  
(11-18-2019 03:59 PM)thedream Wrote:  

At the end of the day, if she looks up to you as a man, respects you, is virtuous and wants to build a life with you, that is worth more than anything else. She's not "ugly". You thinking her face is not good is not rational, so you need to start controlling your eyes and STOP comparing your gf to other women. You have to control your passions, because your passions are controlling you right now.

Thank you for your wisdom.

I am going to meditate on your suggestions.
11-18-2019 04:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes thedream's post:
Augustus_Principe
Baphomet Offline
Kingfisher

[attachment=42714]

Sad troll.
11-18-2019 04:04 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Baphomet's post:
Goldin Boy
thedream Offline
Pigeon

I am not sure how to provide proof but I am not trolling or showing off. I honestly wanted advice.
11-18-2019 04:06 PM
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

"Comparing yourself to others, you might become bitter or vain, because you will always find people better or worse than you." - Desiderata

Same goes for other people - you will always find a bigger (prettier) fish. But, do you wish to end up like the protagonist of "Old Man and the Sea" by chasing bigger fish? Writing my previous post I didn't see the photo; after seeing it I repeat, you most definitely have what most men in the world wish they had, doubly so if the attributes you give her are real.
11-18-2019 04:08 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Augustus_Principe, thedream, nicolahcm
thedream Offline
Pigeon

Admittedly the picture I provided is one of her best.

I should have shown a more "realistic" photo.

Still I appreciate the thoughts and wisdom of the people that have taken time to reply to my post.

Thank you
11-18-2019 04:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes thedream's post:
Augustus_Principe
WombRaider Offline
Woodpecker

(11-18-2019 04:09 PM)thedream Wrote:  Admittedly the picture I provided is one of her best.

I should have shown a more "realistic" photo.

Still I appreciate the thoughts and wisdom of the people that have taken time to reply to my post.

Thank you

We would need to see some nudes in order to give you proper advice.
11-18-2019 04:15 PM
thedream Offline
Pigeon

That's against forum policy and irrelevant as her body is perfect for me.
11-18-2019 04:18 PM
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

Her toes are too far apart.

Two serious comments. First, if you are questioning her appearance and looking at other women then you are not ready for marriage. That’s a you thing, not a her thing. There’s nothing wrong with not being ready yet.

Second, even if you found a woman who is worthy of marriage, that doesn’t mean society and divorce laws won’t corrupt her. You can have a monogamous relationship without getting married and as a man that is legally and financially preferable at least in the US.
11-18-2019 04:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypno's post:
thedream
thedream Offline
Pigeon

(11-18-2019 04:18 PM)Hypno Wrote:  Her toes are too far apart.

Two serious comments. First, if you are questioning her appearance and looking at other women then you are not ready for marriage. That’s a you thing, not a her thing. There’s nothing wrong with not being ready yet.

Second, even if you found a woman who is worthy of marriage, that doesn’t mean society and divorce laws won’t corrupt her. You can have a monogamous relationship without getting married and as a man that is legally and financially preferable at least in the US.

I appreciate your thoughts, Hypno.
11-18-2019 04:19 PM
Thread Closed