Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

YouTube channels grooming extremists
SomeOneSomeWhere Online
Robin

YouTube channels grooming extremists
If they look like globalists and shape your thinking towards escalation / violence while some other globalist is playing women, minorities and their white knight supporters against straight white men, you are probably getting played...

I wouldn't be surprised if very supportive commenters of either viewpoint get groomed further towards extremism through private messages.

Example that gave me the creeps:

Notice how he doesn't offer any solutions and just shapes your thinking towards "standing up for disrespect and keeping your dignity" which the other side will then interpret as evil man being evil and off to the gulag it is with you when things escalate.

Anyone who isn't looking to shape your thinking towards extremism will actually offer solutions like going somewhere rural where open and outright disrespect towards productive men is much more rare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HongKong/ seemed to shape for civil war as well instead of de-escalation btw.
11-19-2019 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

RE: YouTube channeles grooming extremists
HuMAN usually offers solutions, I know he did back in his MGTOW days. But many MGTOW channels have cut the solutions down as their videos were taken down. Some were extreme and said take away women votes while others say just live off the grid and enjoy your hobbies. Most say just avoid marrAige while some teach the avoidance of unsavory characteristics of men. Usually his content is ok, some of his content is even great.
11-19-2019 02:38 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donfitz007's post:
pitbullowner
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

Me personally I prefer solutions that are productive. Violence should only be a last resort when every aspect of discourse has been exhausted.

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
11-19-2019 03:22 PM
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

The monologue nature of the medium grates on me after a while, especially with people who think it's a good idea to shove a super high resolution camera up close so we can analyze every gray hair and blemish (Stefan Molyneux is the worst with this with his freckles and bald head and penchant to making goofy expressions). These people tend to come across as arrogantly preachy or they sort of fumble around stream of consciousness like they are schizos talking to themselves. A good example of this is Stardusk. I used to like his stuff but he comes across as so stuffy, especially how he pronounces words like "maaan" as if he's Thurston Howell III. There's only so much of this sort of stuff I can take.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2019 07:15 PM by questor70.)
11-19-2019 07:04 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like questor70's post:
SlickyBoy, Benoit
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Roosh's monologues were almost exactly the same. I've got no problem with it, how else does one do a solo youtube video?

The things you own end up owning you.
11-21-2019 11:26 AM
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

The best way to do solo youtube videos is like "What I've Learned" nobody wants to look at one person the whole time, but rather evidence and footage that complements the topic. I tend to learn from those videos more than even the animated ones.
11-21-2019 12:24 PM
scorpion Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Thought this thread was going to be about overzealous beard and mustache trimming enthusiasts.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
11-21-2019 12:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes scorpion's post:
d'Aversa
rotekz Online
Pelican

^ There is no way Roosh would allow such a thread.
11-21-2019 01:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes rotekz's post:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pedowood Celebrity Child Grooming GloboHobo 4 1,129 06-12-2019 05:41 AM
Last Post: Chiosboy90
  YouTube channels worth to subscribe aguirre 31 15,190 04-24-2019 11:59 AM
Last Post: Pride male
  Sexual exploitation of British Sikh girls by grooming gangs Markcrist 0 920 12-03-2018 06:59 PM
Last Post: Markcrist