Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Is marriage/LTR for me?
Snag87 Offline
Robin

Is marriage/LTR for me?
I've been kicking around the idea of marriage/LTR. I'm black American, 32 years old and have never been in a committed relationship. I've spent my adulthood bouncing around North America casually dating while making a living as a professional gambler. I spend my free time studying language and playing amateur sports. I am not college educated but will likely attend in the future.

If I were to get married/enter an LTR this is what I'm seeking:

No kids. I do not want children ever. My stance on this is inflexible. I haven't had a vasectomy but will in the near future.

Significantly younger (19-24). In my experience aside from the higher level of physical attractiveness, women in this age range have a higher ability to pair bond. This is a preference not a requirement

Christian. Oddly, I'm not religious myself. I've just found Christian women far more loving, sweet and caring. Preference, not requirement

Any advice is welcome
11-19-2019 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Is marriage/LTR for me?
Really the only way to know if a committed relationship is for you is to -

*pause for dramatic effect*

*please brace yourself for earth-shattering advice*

- give it a try.
11-19-2019 11:42 PM
John Michael Kane Online
Crow

You want a sweet Christian woman who doesn't want kids? That doesn't compute. I think you should stay single or reconsider having children.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-20-2019 12:00 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
redbeard, Dr. Howard
Snag87 Offline
Robin

Fair points. Like i said I'm very flexible on Christianity. The only reason I'd prefer one is because on average they're more likely to possess the characteristics I desire. If I meet a non-religious girl with the aforementioned characteristics, just as good.

Yea, staying single may indeed be preferable. I have to admit that looking back at my twenties it seems the years just flew by. I know at 32 if I want to build a lasting relationship with a woman in her 20s the time is now.
11-20-2019 01:12 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

If you don't want kids - take one of those infertile crazy vegan chicks. Frankly - if you don't want kids why do you need a wife or LTR? Go seduce young girls for a while - keep in shape. Settle down with some divorcee in your end 50s. Even shacking up with a woman should be not adviced for guys like you. At least the life-long players stayed true to their calling and some are still up there as they can afford plastic surgery and hormones which lets you keep on boning until the 70s.

And why do you need a long-lasting relationship with a woman in her early 20s when you know that she will regret staying with you for so long now barren in her 30s? At least be more considerate of women.

The Russian oligarchs/rich men who keep hotties around prefer to have them between 18 and 21. And the reason why they fire them at 21 is not because they are no longer hot. The reason is because they know that a girl aged 21 can pick up and find a good husband at that age. If they keep her around until her end 20s or even mid 20s, then the majority of her hottest years is gone. They enjoyed some of that youthful honey and now the bird can go and find a decent male bird to have a happy life. Otherwise the oligarchs would be ruining the lives of scores of girls keeping them around to their 30s.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 07:20 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
11-20-2019 07:17 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
redbeard, Dr. Howard
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-19-2019 09:07 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  I've been kicking around the idea of marriage/LTR. I'm black American, 32 years old and have never been in a committed relationship. I've spent my adulthood bouncing around North America casually dating while making a living as a professional gambler. I spend my free time studying language and playing amateur sports. I am not college educated but will likely attend in the future.

If I were to get married/enter an LTR this is what I'm seeking:

No kids. I do not want children ever. My stance on this is inflexible. I haven't had a vasectomy but will in the near future.

Significantly younger (19-24). In my experience aside from the higher level of physical attractiveness, women in this age range have a higher ability to pair bond. This is a preference not a requirement

Christian. Oddly, I'm not religious myself. I've just found Christian women far more loving, sweet and caring. Preference, not requirement

Any advice is welcome

You have an interesting perspective and its good that you have plans. I had the same at your age in my life as well.

My advice would be to spend some time around old men and women, strangers in this case would be better. I am sure you will find some that have lived their lives a bachelors and others that did and then settled down. Ask them about your perspective.

Kids look like a raw deal from the outside looking in.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-20-2019 08:38 AM
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

(11-19-2019 09:07 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  No kids. I do not want children ever. My stance on this is inflexible. I haven't had a vasectomy but will in the near future.

From my experience, this will be your toughest hurdle. Quite a few women say they don't want children to appease a man they desire. And yet, in the back of their mind they have this "I can change him later" mentality. When they are unable to change him, they become spiteful. She might even try to trick you into impregnating her by saying she is on the pill when she really isn't.

If you choose a foreign-born woman, they are almost incapable of understanding a man that doesn't want children. They see him as being seriously flawed, since most of the men in their home countries have multiple children.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 09:23 AM by MajorStyles.)
11-20-2019 09:21 AM
Snag87 Offline
Robin

Yup. I know. I've actually been considering dating an older women for this very reason. A 32 year old who doesn't want children is more likely to adhere to her position. A 22 year old is more likely to get 'baby fever' down the line. Unfortunately, I find most women my age intolerable.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 10:29 AM by Snag87.)
11-20-2019 10:28 AM
WombRaider Online
Woodpecker

(11-20-2019 07:17 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  The reason is because they know that a girl aged 21 can pick up and find a good husband at that age.

Even after she's had her vagina wrecked by oligarchs?

[Image: arbys-roast-beef-sandwich-copycat.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 12:00 PM by WombRaider.)
11-20-2019 11:07 AM
Baphomet Offline
Kingfisher

(11-20-2019 10:28 AM)Snag87 Wrote:  Yup. I know. I've actually been considering dating an older women for this very reason. A 32 year old who doesn't want children is more likely to adhere to her position. A 22 year old is more likely to get 'baby fever' down the line. Unfortunately, I find most women my age intolerable.

Here's a suggestion and a mirror for you.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-74376.html

No worries about kids with these fine ladies.
11-20-2019 11:15 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

(11-20-2019 11:07 AM)WombRaider Wrote:  
(11-20-2019 07:17 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  The reason is because they know that a girl aged 21 can pick up and find a good husband at that age.

Even after she's had her vagina wrecked by oligarchs?

From what I heard - most of those Russian geezers are sugardaddies demand exclusivity - some put the girl even on total surveillance and a bugged appartment.

And compared to riding dozens of Alpha-Tinder-dicks then serving one older guy 2 years eaves the girls far better marriage material than your average college slut that gives it away to any Tyrone and Chad. The more Alphaish guys even have some sort or relationship feel for the girls and they wouldn't mind if they exchanged their wives with them. It's actually the old-way of having mistresses as practiced for centuries in Europe by distinguished "gentlemen".

The cock carousel of the empowered young woman is the oddity out here.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019 12:38 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
11-20-2019 12:36 PM