Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
Date Making Out Logistics in Cold States
frankyja Offline
Pigeon

Date Making Out Logistics in Cold States
What do you fellas do when on a date and the bar is just not the right setup to kiss her?

Ive tried waiting till the end of date and walk her to the car and do it there but in the winter its too cold outside and cant take it too far.

I live on the east coast and its too damn cold here and bars dont have the right setup to make out unless its a club. I been going on date and I know if I had better logistics I would do better.

Any advice is appreciated.
11-25-2019 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
tr1cky Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Date Making Out Logistics in Cold States
Don't kiss at the bar it kills the tension. Don't kiss at the end of the date either, seems too forced and that you don't have the balls to do it when you want. Get her alone in isolation before you kiss.
11-25-2019 05:33 PM
antman333 Offline
Sparrow

Definitely don't overthink this. Do it when you want/how you want. I've stopped mid conversation, walked around table and kissed the girl when the positioning was awkward. You can also not kiss her and everything will be fine, a lot of guys on this forum are opposed to it. Just continue to lead. The little details don't matter as much when you simply own whatever you decide to do.

Just don't go overboard with an epic makeout session or you'll burn her out. I tend to always pull away first and that works out well

Edit: "Do it when you want/how you want" <-- Take this with a grain of salt
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 06:27 PM by antman333.)
11-25-2019 06:24 PM
ed pluribus unum Online
Kingfisher

(11-25-2019 05:33 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  Don't kiss at the bar it kills the tension. Don't kiss at the end of the date either, seems too forced and that you don't have the balls to do it when you want. Get her alone in isolation before you kiss.

Do the Woody Allen/Annie Hall method. It's worked for me:

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
11-25-2019 06:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ed pluribus unum's post:
antman333
WombRaider Online
Woodpecker

(11-25-2019 06:29 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  Do the Woody Allen/Annie Hall method.

Surprising amount of game.
11-25-2019 09:03 PM
randomA Offline
Robin

(11-25-2019 06:29 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  
(11-25-2019 05:33 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  Don't kiss at the bar it kills the tension. Don't kiss at the end of the date either, seems too forced and that you don't have the balls to do it when you want. Get her alone in isolation before you kiss.

Hah, does a situation like that even ever happen in real life?
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 02:54 AM by randomA.)
11-26-2019 02:53 AM
frankyja Offline
Pigeon

I know man trust me but the problem is the bars are too open and it just seems weird when you try. I wish we had some bars where its a bit darker and have a table somewhere in the back where it would be easy.

Clubs are the only thing that comes even close but dont want to do a date at a club.
11-26-2019 09:28 AM
frankyja Offline
Pigeon

(11-25-2019 06:29 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

Lol yeah but the walk to the car is not that long. Shit I need to find bars that have longer parking places.
11-26-2019 10:44 AM
tr1cky Offline
Woodpecker

When I said isolation I didn't mean a dark corner of the bar. Isolation is somewhere private where you can kiss all the way up to reading eachother your favorite bible verses.
11-26-2019 11:52 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like tr1cky's post:
frankyja, MaceTyrell
RDF Offline
Woodpecker

A good rule of thumb is do not kiss for the first time when you are saying good-bye at the end of the date.

The reason why most men only go for it at the end is because there is an easy out if you get rejected - you just go home. If you do it earlier, however, you "risk" making the date awkward if she doesn't reciprocate. Even if a woman likes you, kissing only at the end of the date shows her that you didn't have confidence to make your move earlier. Moreover, it's generic and every girl expects it. I almost always go for the kiss at the bar about an hour into the date.

When going for a date, pick lounge type bars that have dimmer lighting and where you can sit next to each other rather than across. In big cities there are plenty of options; in a smaller city, a hotel bar will usually be the best choice. No need to go to a club.

If you have a date and didn't catch a great moment to kiss her at the venue, then just don't do it. Tell her you had a great time, give her a non-awkward hug good-bye, and hit her up in a day. In my view this is better than going for the good-bye kiss.
11-26-2019 07:33 PM
Roosh Offline
Eagle

This isn't a relationship-minded thread.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-26-2019 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed