Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Only white liberals view their own race negatively
Wutang Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Only white liberals view their own race negatively
11-25-2019 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like Wutang's post:
John Michael Kane, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, Tactician, gework, bacani, Renzy, billbudsocket, Simeon_Strangelight
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

RE: Only white liberals view their own race negatively
As a white, I am ashamed of this behavior.

However, I will be happy if the same women and men who hate to be white, would not reproduce and let their genetic line die off. There must be something weak in their particular genetics, and the best thing would be to not let it multiply.
11-25-2019 04:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
bucky
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Same white liberals usually live in 80%+ white neighborhoods and send their kids to white super majority schools. Same white liberals would move their kids to a huwhite private school if there were too many “diversities” at the public school.

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 04:28 PM by Dusty.)
11-25-2019 04:27 PM
[-] The following 17 users Like Dusty's post:
Graft, MKE-Ed, John Michael Kane, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Kingsley Davis, debeguiled, beta_plus, robreke, infowarrior1, Tactician, Syberpunk, Leonard D Neubache, N°6, Geomann180, bacani, billbudsocket, Simeon_Strangelight
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I've seen this. It does us no good to sit and discuss it. That's why I'm starting a business to capitalize on it.

"Whip The Guilt Away" is my proposed company name. I'll probably base it in Brooklyn (where else?). I already have an ominous-looking warehouse picked out for this venture.

My business model will be that white citizens can enter, pay a price, and then get strapped into a harness, where they're whipped into submission by minorities. To avoid charges of sexism, I'll have muscular minority men whip the scrawny white guys and beefy minority lesbians whip the frail vegan white women.

How much will the whites pay? That depends on their "privilege."

When they enter the business, they'll be assigned an HR consultant who will conduct a "privilege work-up." Everything about these white folks will be assessed, from their economic backgrounds to their social standing to their salary, height, and looks -- and whether they're "cis-gendered."

Those with the most privilege will pay the most and get whipped the longest. Those with the least privilege will pay a pittance, get a few slaps, and get sent on their way.

(Example: If you're name is Poppy or Caden and you're from the Hamptons, you'll be nursing welts for weeks. But if you're Giovanni D'Amato from the Bronx, or Kate O'Riordan from Jersey, we'll just slap you a few times and send you on your way.)

After the "guilt whippings," all customers will be given a receipt that absolves them of "white guilt" for approximately one year. After a year, they have to come back or their names appear on an (ironically titled) "online blacklist."

Now, you're probably asking "Who the eff would sign up to get whipped?!!" The answer to that is simple. All's you need are a few guilty-feeling white people to get the proverbial ball rolling.

When they leave and tell everyone how "redeemed" they feel, we'll have our researchers catalog it. Once we can prove this method works as way to undercut "white privilege," WE WILL HAVE THE STATE MAKE IT A REQUIREMENT.

This should be an easy sell under the DiBlasio administration. This company will not only earn massive revenue but will CHANGE THE WAY AMERICANS VIEW RACE.

The end.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 04:41 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
11-25-2019 04:40 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Teedub, Latan, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, bacon, Tex Cruise, infowarrior1, Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, Geomann180, TooFineAPoint, Wutang, bacani, billbudsocket, Huxley Badkin, Caractacus Potts
Easy_C Offline
Crow

There does have to be a way to make money off of this. How about rent a diversity speaker?
11-25-2019 04:51 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Easy_C's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, John Michael Kane, bacani
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(11-25-2019 04:51 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  There does have to be a way to make money off of this. How about rent a diversity speaker?

Great idea, actually. But what you'd want to do first is lobby your state legislature to require regular diversity lectures for all schools and businesses with more than 250 employees.* Then you're assured of an eternal cash flow.

* The reason for the exemption of small business is the salt-of-the-earth types will hit back at this. If you make it only big corporations, the globalists who run them will get behind you.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 05:00 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
11-25-2019 04:59 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, debeguiled, bacani
DamienCasanova Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(11-25-2019 04:59 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  
(11-25-2019 04:51 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  There does have to be a way to make money off of this. How about rent a diversity speaker?

Great idea, actually. But what you'd want to do first is lobby your state legislature to require regular diversity lectures for all schools and businesses with more than 250 employees.* Then you're assured of an eternal cash flow.

* The reason for the exemption of small business is the salt-of-the-earth types will hit back at this. If you make it only big corporations, the globalists who run them will get behind you.

Too late, the Democrat Party has been doing this for decades now. They are like the Catholic Church for White Guilt, just give them all your money and you can officially be absolved of your "birth sins" and be a "goodwhite". Pontifex Bernie & Comrade Warren will make sure all your money is redistributed into more diverse hands.
11-25-2019 05:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DamienCasanova's post:
Leonard D Neubache
Towgunner Offline
Pigeon

I'm not racist, but, I really detest self hating whites. I don't go around thinking about being white all day long, matter of fact, the only time I think about my race is when I'm forced too, which is when its made a national issue. But, I don't hate myself for being white. And, I also realize that the white race is a net positive to all of humanity. Look at all the accomplishments, inventions etc, etc. Oh, and they're all male too. You see, some of the aggrieved minorities, that tend to get all the attention, don't like this because it wasn't them that accomplished those things. You hear about how this group has no positive role models and that's why said group continues to languish. And then that very same group keeps getting the very same results, so, they hate whites even more. So much so, that when a well intention white person asks "how can I help", the distilled response is "hate yourself". We can all see this ruse play out. Said well intention white person(s) is being played. What's troubling is these white people live in our more affluent communities...indeed, they're smart people who you'd hope could see through a ruse like this. Nope.
11-25-2019 05:31 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Towgunner's post:
John Michael Kane, Renzy, Caractacus Potts
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

This is especially noticeable if you live in a large city. Anytime a nice establishment or a clean, safe town are mentioned, these people will make comments about how it's for "old, racist white men". The white guilt brainwashing is insane, and these pathetic, limp wristed leftists are a disgrace. They are voting for their own demise, and happy to do it.
11-25-2019 05:40 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigOlBitties's post:
John Michael Kane
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

(11-25-2019 04:40 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  I've seen this. It does us no good to sit and discuss it. That's why I'm starting a business to capitalize on it.

"Whip The Guilt Away" is my proposed company name. I'll probably base it in Brooklyn (where else?). I already have an ominous-looking warehouse picked out for this venture.

My business model will be that white citizens can enter, pay a price, and then get strapped into a harness, where they're whipped into submission by minorities. To avoid charges of sexism, I'll have muscular minority men whip the scrawny white guys and beefy minority lesbians whip the frail vegan white women.

How much will the whites pay? That depends on their "privilege."

When they enter the business, they'll be assigned an HR consultant who will conduct a "privilege work-up." Everything about these white folks will be assessed, from their economic backgrounds to their social standing to their salary, height, and looks -- and whether they're "cis-gendered."

Those with the most privilege will pay the most and get whipped the longest. Those with the least privilege will pay a pittance, get a few slaps, and get sent on their way.

(Example: If you're name is Poppy or Caden and you're from the Hamptons, you'll be nursing welts for weeks. But if you're Giovanni D'Amato from the Bronx, or Kate O'Riordan from Jersey, we'll just slap you a few times and send you on your way.)

After the "guilt whippings," all customers will be given a receipt that absolves them of "white guilt" for approximately one year. After a year, they have to come back or their names appear on an (ironically titled) "online blacklist."

Now, you're probably asking "Who the eff would sign up to get whipped?!!" The answer to that is simple. All's you need are a few guilty-feeling white people to get the proverbial ball rolling.

When they leave and tell everyone how "redeemed" they feel, we'll have our researchers catalog it. Once we can prove this method works as way to undercut "white privilege," WE WILL HAVE THE STATE MAKE IT A REQUIREMENT.

This should be an easy sell under the DiBlasio administration. This company will not only earn massive revenue but will CHANGE THE WAY AMERICANS VIEW RACE.

The end.
Until the (((locals))) catch wind and then it's....

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
11-25-2019 05:50 PM
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

How I’d respond if they contacted me for this survey:

[Image: 3994001061_cf78209507.jpg]

Take care of those titties for me.
11-25-2019 05:52 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Dusty's post:
iop890, beta_plus, John Michael Kane, Tactician, balybary
TigOlBitties Offline
Kingfisher

^I've said that to the nutjobs before and it's great. Bonus points for saying you love being a white man.
11-25-2019 06:01 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like TigOlBitties's post:
Dusty, beta_plus
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

Ive started telling my well-to-do liberal friends (regardless of race) that if they really want "To Do The Right Thing" they should just donate via deed their real estate back to the indigenous tribe from which it was taken.

"Its easy enough to check the historic records after all" I tell them

I usually get one of these

[Image: giphy.gif]

followed by a quick change of topic.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
11-25-2019 06:58 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Yatagan, Leonard D Neubache, Geomann180, Spectrumwalker, bacani, DamienCasanova, Dirtyblueshirt, Tactician
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

@Towgunner

It seems they even go against Martin Luther King. You know the thing about content of character and personal achievement rather than what you are born as.
11-25-2019 08:47 PM
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

@Dusty

Like locusts.
11-25-2019 08:48 PM
beta_plus Offline
Pelican

It's an excuse to hate other whites and stay in power
Most of them do not hate being white. They hate other whites of other ethnicities. They want to destroy those ethnicities by overrunning them with vibrants. In order to provide a veneer of legitimacy, they claim to "hate being white".

At least in North America, the big divide is between those descended from the Nordic-Germanics from around the North Sea and the Protestant Celts from around the Irish Sea. Basically, WASPs want to destroy the Scots-Irish by any means necessary. I suspect that much of the "class" issues in the British Isles are actually more about ethnicity.

From my experiences in continental Europe, it seems to be more about class than ethnicity. In Denmark, for example, muslim migration was used as a cudgel on the Danish working class.

As well, social democrat politicians in white countries would not have been able to stay in power the last 50 years due to white men finally having enough wealth to have and raise families without the support of the state. They pretend to "hate being white" as an excuse to bring in immigrants to get the votes to stay in power. British Labour was flat out caught red handed doing exactly this.
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 09:18 PM by beta_plus.)
11-25-2019 09:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like beta_plus's post:
John Michael Kane, Handsome Creepy Eel
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

If I were living in one of these blue US metro hives I would open up a "yell at a white conservative" booth where I'd stand behind bulletproof glass and for a buck a minute let angry minorities and liberals abuse me. I'd respond with shrugs and low key quips about their issues, like "I dunno, it seems like you're just making a big deal out of nothing" or "seems like if you just got a job then.." which would bait them into putting more money down before the shutter closes.

Then I'd branch out and franchise the operation, hiring every lazy obnoxious white dude I could find to operate their own booth.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
11-25-2019 11:42 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Geomann180, DamienCasanova, PapayaTapper, Aurini, balybary, Tactician, Caractacus Potts
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

(11-25-2019 09:03 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  From my experiences in continental Europe, it seems to be more about class than ethnicity. In Denmark, for example, muslim migration was used as a cudgel on the Danish working class.

That’s more economics as this is the Reserve Army of Labour that was used against the indigenous work force to reduce wages, conditions and job security. In the globalised world the reserve pool is limitless.

Not only did this undermine productive labour, it destroyed the labour of motherhood which meant that wombs had to be imported to produce the next generation of tax payers to service the national debts.

Liberal finance came before anti productive middle class liberal social mores.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 12:13 AM by N°6.)
11-26-2019 12:13 AM
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

If I set up a Gofundme to cover the costs of suffering white people have put me through, do you think some white liberals will make donations?

Especially during Thanksgiving week. Of course, the pilgrims didn't really mess with Hawaiians, but I bet if they landed here instead of Plymouth rock they would have.

Its time to collect.

Aloha!
11-26-2019 01:37 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Kona's post:
TooFineAPoint, Leonard D Neubache, PapayaTapper, Tactician
TooFineAPoint Offline
Pelican

(11-25-2019 04:40 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  I'm starting a business to capitalize on it.

My business model will be that white citizens can enter, pay a price, and then get strapped into a harness, where they're whipped into submission by minorities.

I will do all your marketing in exchange for some equity. Sounds like a great idea (not joking).

We'll get them on a mailing list to sell them cuck literature, sterility pills, and virtue-signal merch. Then we'll roll 10% of the profits into anti-abortion and pro-meat groups.
11-26-2019 01:42 AM
Sword and Board Online
Robin

White liberals hate Roosh because he is too white.

If Roosh came out tomorrow and said he identified as a Persian that hated white oppression/privilege/weaponized buzzword, white liberals would embrace him and try to care for him like a pet dog.

(09-19-2019 04:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You cannot win playing in the enemy's house by the enemy's rules with the enemy acting as referee.
11-26-2019 03:18 AM
beta_plus Offline
Pelican

(11-26-2019 12:13 AM)N°6 Wrote:  
(11-25-2019 09:03 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  From my experiences in continental Europe, it seems to be more about class than ethnicity. In Denmark, for example, muslim migration was used as a cudgel on the Danish working class.

That’s more economics as this is the Reserve Army of Labour that was used against the indigenous work force to reduce wages, conditions and job security. In the globalised world the reserve pool is limitless.

Not only did this undermine productive labour, it destroyed the labour of motherhood which meant that wombs had to be imported to produce the next generation of tax payers to service the national debts.

Liberal finance came before anti productive middle class liberal social mores.

I'm not saying that's not part of it, but there is something relating to nasty emotions as well. After decades of being lectured about Denmark's and Dane's inherent moral superiority over the USA and American's, I remember asking what a Dane who lived in the "Whiskey-Belt" (basically the Philadelphia Main Line of Denmark) meant by calling some one else a "Proll". It was short for "Proletariat". I howled with laughter.
11-26-2019 08:46 AM
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-26-2019 01:37 AM)Kona Wrote:  If I set up a Gofundme to cover the costs of suffering white people have put me through, do you think some white liberals will make donations?

Especially during Thanksgiving week. Of course, the pilgrims didn't really mess with Hawaiians, but I bet if they landed here instead of Plymouth rock they would have.

Its time to collect.

Aloha!

Just say the pilgrims were racist for not landing in Hawaii first...

[Image: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
11-26-2019 12:23 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Kona, Tactician, Caractacus Potts, beta_plus, Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel
Donfitz007 Offline
Kingfisher

Trust me a lot of black people hate their race. It’s hard to openly criticize your race as a black man, without being called an Uncle Tom, a white person, or racist.

That is openly, I noticed If you’re cool enough with a person all the “self hate” and Criticisms will come out.
11-26-2019 01:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Donfitz007's post:
Kingsley Davis, balybary, Tactician, beta_plus
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

No surprise - this has been going on for a long time - romantic versions of the noble savage frequented European literature for hundreds of years. The ones who had actual contact with them were the most redpilled on the reality of things.

Now after decades of brainwashing they have convinced a tribe to eliminate itself. It's a minority among that tribe, because the minority is White liberal. Almost 90% of Republican voters in 2016 were White, so the minority of Whites are liberal and thus the minority are self-hating. But it's enough complete with the rest living there.
11-27-2019 11:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Kingsley Davis, Handsome Creepy Eel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  White liberals more supportive of immigration and diversity than minorities Wutang 71 4,960 09-12-2019 10:00 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  "Liberals" choosing very Conservative cities to live in: a hypocritical global trend. Going strong 84 16,246 05-18-2019 09:24 AM
Last Post: pitbullowner
  Why do white girls still date white guys? Ohlsone 13 3,077 05-03-2019 08:43 AM
Last Post: nomadbrah