Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Hundreds of Women Protest Against Migrant Rape in France (Amazing Scenes)
Oak Offline
Robin

Hundreds of Women Protest Against Migrant Rape in France (Amazing Scenes)
Oh wait it was like 5....and they got attacked by feminists.

My mistake.

11-25-2019 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 13 users Like Oak's post:
balybary, Montrose, Renzy, Tactician, Johnnyvee, Muffuguh, renotime, bacani, gework, infowarrior1, Latan, Gusamaso, PixelFree
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Hundreds of Women Protest Against Migrant Rape in France (Amazing Scenes)
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8 NO H8

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
11-26-2019 06:30 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Paracelsus's post:
d'Aversa, Oak, Tactician, Syberpunk, Augustus_Principe, cibo, bacani, Donfitz007, infowarrior1, Teedub, Speculation, Leonard D Neubache, dicknixon72, Gusamaso
Oak Offline
Robin

Article on it here: Paris: Feminists Attack Other Protesters For Highlighting Study Showing 52% of Male Rapists Are Migrants

The 52% are probably from Iceland, Czechia and Scotland, while the other 48% are probably 100% white French.

I'm pretty sure that's why the feminists ripped up the signs. Statistics can be very misleading.

KAVANAUGH:

[Image: 063_1045676524-640x400.jpg]

COLOGNE:

[Image: 5d01525d2100009518e8d364.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
[Image: 5d01525d2100009518e8d362.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
11-26-2019 08:56 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Oak's post:
Renzy, Simeon_Strangelight, amity, Syberpunk, N°6, Augustus_Principe, bacani, infowarrior1, Latan, BoiBoi
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Women opposing other women from raising awareness, because almost all of those rapes were done by Muslims.

Sure - it's perfect honk world.
11-27-2019 11:23 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Johnnyvee, amity, bacani, infowarrior1, Latan, Gusamaso, PixelFree
Johnnyvee Offline
Pelican

(11-25-2019 07:38 PM)Oak Wrote:  Oh wait it was like 5....and they got attacked by feminists.

My mistake.

Brake it down by ethnicity, as opposed citizen status, and it`s probably <90 percent of all rapes committed by non-white French. The woman in pink is just angry that no one want`s to rape her I believe.

Also, isn`t it a crime to interfere with someone`s right to protest/demonstrate? I`m not familiar with the French legal code, but the otherwise aggressive and firm Gendarmerie is nowhere to be seen when they rip the signs out of these women`s hands. They should have been protected, as I tend to think they would have been if it was the other way around. (I.e. Feminist/leftist protesters being sabotaged)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
11-27-2019 11:41 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
Latan, Polniy_Sostav, Going strong
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

Quote:“While the feminist marchers weren’t interested in hearing about who is “doing the raping” — as our president would say — they were very interested in flashing their bosoms in public to random onlookers to allegedly “protest” against “patriarchy,” notes Chris Menahan.

I'm guessing there wasn't a single set I'd care to see.
11-27-2019 12:58 PM
Hawk
Gold Member

Meanwhile after 1000 Yemeni Arabs entered Korea hundreds of thousands of Koreans - women and men went out protesting to stop that crazy Muslim inflow:

[Image: gettyimages-987840408.jpg?resize=800,534...quality=90]

The mainstream media on it:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/06/sou...-refugees/

Quote:South Korea Is Going Crazy Over a Handful of Refugees
Feminists, the young, and Islamophobes have allied against desperate Yemenis.

It is as one Polish minister has said - 1 Muslim is worse than 100.000 Ukrainians. All experience has pointed this out.

The Japanese has in one year accepted 18 Muslim immigrants and two were convicted of gang-rape the next year!!!!!

Those are the odds.

Muslims and Islam has to be kicked out of every Western country. And the Koreans know what is up.

[Image: 05e0e81c-ee17-4bba-aecc-c57950174e74.jpe...offset=0x0]
11-27-2019 02:34 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
nicolahcm, Rush87, Transsimian, bacani, whitewashedblackguy, gework, Tactician, Barron, infowarrior1, Latan, TigOlBitties, Gusamaso, Phazlenut, Going strong
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

Stories like this make me happy.

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
11-27-2019 03:52 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like whitewashedblackguy's post:
Kingsley Davis, bacani
RIslander Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

South Koreans don't take shit. They're basically blunt versions of the Japanese.

[Image: rooftop-koreans.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
11-27-2019 04:31 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like RIslander's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, gework, Tactician, Syberpunk, infowarrior1, billbudsocket, Deusleveult, dicknixon72, Gusamaso, Going strong
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

(11-27-2019 03:52 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  Stories like this make me happy.

Stories like that makes me so sad, that we as white Europeans have to fight with our hands tied behind our backs, when we could, if we wanted, just steamroll through the Middle East, Africa and Amerindian America, to deport people.

What the fuck is going on?

What cruel fate is it to have been born in the only 100 years that the white man is not allowed to fight back? 10.000 years of white exceptionalism and we are born in the 100 years when we're kept down.

It's so sickening. No other white people every experienced this humiliation in the entire history of mankind.
11-27-2019 05:16 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Captainstabbin, Syberpunk, Salinger, Latan, TigOlBitties, Deusleveult, Gusamaso, Going strong
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(11-27-2019 05:16 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  What cruel fate is it to have been born in the only 100 years that the white man is not allowed to fight back? 10.000 years of white exceptionalism and we are born in the 100 years when we're kept down.

It's so sickening. No other white people every experienced this humiliation in the entire history of mankind.

It's more like 60 years. The previous 2 generations have been complete pussies who bowed down to everyone. Unlike millennia past, no one forced it on them - they weren't conquered or enslaved - they accepted it willingly.

Now, it's up to us to fix it or just let it crash and start fresh.
11-27-2019 07:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
Going strong
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Honque honque.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
11-27-2019 07:45 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
Captainstabbin, JohnKreese, Leonard D Neubache, 911, Latan, N°6, Benoit, Going strong
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

(11-27-2019 05:16 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  
(11-27-2019 03:52 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  Stories like this make me happy.

Stories like that makes me so sad, that we as white Europeans have to fight with our hands tied behind our backs, when we could, if we wanted, just steamroll through the Middle East, Africa and Amerindian America, to deport people.

What cruel fate is it to have been born in the only 100 years that the white man is not allowed to fight back? 10.000 years of white exceptionalism and we are born in the 100 years when we're kept down.

You know I was talking about the Korea story, right? But you've got a pretty good point. Everyone's done bad stuff to everyone, but white people got guilt tripped into being punching bags. Even that term's pretty loaded, since a Mexican Jew can make it on the list.

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
11-27-2019 09:29 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like whitewashedblackguy's post:
Captainstabbin, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, TigOlBitties
Chiosboy90 Offline
Woodpecker

That's what makes me sick on a weekly basis aswell. Of course I had to be born on the exact time when I can't do anything against foreigners invading every single white country and destroying it.

Especially if you have some "warrior" blood in yourself which I think most of the people here have and that's what makes you crazy, if you think too much about our situation and reading the clown world news. We are ready to pick up a sword but our hands are tied. On a positive note: More people than we think are waiting for a "leader" that will give the patriots the OKAY sign to pick up our swords.

If we survive the great replacement and take our countries back. I do hope that even the biggest simp will realise, that giving women the right to vote, isn't working at all.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 03:24 AM by Chiosboy90.)
11-28-2019 03:23 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel, Johnnyvee, Going strong
Zagor Offline
Sparrow

Sure you can do something. But you risk ending up in jail and you don't fancy that.
11-28-2019 03:44 AM
infowarrior1 Offline
Ostrich

(11-27-2019 04:31 PM)RIslander Wrote:  South Koreans don't take shit. They're basically blunt versions of the Japanese.

[Image: rooftop-koreans.jpg]

11-28-2019 04:48 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like infowarrior1's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RIslander, Beyond Borders
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

The one thing I like about french women, is that among even educated middle class ones it isn't seen as some great evil to be a nationalist, many embrace it. I'd like to actually sit down with one of these feminists, when they're not part of the mob, and calmly and reasonably get them to explain their rationale.

The things you own end up owning you.
11-28-2019 05:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
Going strong
Hawk
Gold Member

Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:

[Image: white-slaves.jpg](that black guy also a slave of course - likely castrated like most African men back then)

The technology and science was already making good progress, but it was built by lots of blood and tears and dirt-poor majority working in back-breaking labor in factories and mines. Only in the late 19th and 20th century did Whites reach an enviable living standard and overpowering technological state.

And barely at the top of the game most countries are about to be wiped out forever. I wish it was done by open armies and war, but this is a process by subterfuge and deep conning. The feminists attacking those women above - that is due to weaponizing women and creating a fake ideology like feminism.
11-28-2019 05:28 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Sword and Board, Captainstabbin, Chiosboy90, Going strong
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

(11-28-2019 05:28 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:

One guess who was the middleman in trading European slaves to Arabs.
11-28-2019 05:45 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, Captainstabbin, amity, Simeon_Strangelight, TigOlBitties, iop890, Chiosboy90
Oak Offline
Robin

(11-28-2019 03:23 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  I do hope that even the biggest simp will realise, that giving women the right to vote, isn't working at all.

If whites can't take the redpill on women it's game over.

It's not a matter of progressives winning, it's a matter of who they lose to. Islam is basically right about women and will win easily if white christians don't stop simping.

I respect what those girls were trying to do, but if they really want the majority of women to stop voting for intra-male competition and conquest (lol) they need new signs:

'82% of migrants will text back immediately'

'94% of migrants believe the future is female'

'78% od migrants cherish and respect all women'
11-28-2019 10:16 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Oak's post:
Captainstabbin, TigOlBitties, Chiosboy90
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(11-28-2019 05:16 AM)Teedub Wrote:  The one thing I like about french women, is that among even educated middle class ones it isn't seen as some great evil to be a nationalist, many embrace it. I'd like to actually sit down with one of these feminists, when they're not part of the mob, and calmly and reasonably get them to explain their rationale.

There is no calm or reason in them. It's all anger and rage. And their rage is directed at white Christians, and it was there long before the modern simping "Christian" came along so it's not that men just need to be more alpha - Jesus was plenty alpha and they hate Him most of all. These women aren't driven by thoughtfulness (what women is?), they're driven by demons.

You'll win the debate, but they'll go right back to protesting tomorrow.
11-28-2019 11:17 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
TigOlBitties, Leonard D Neubache
Hawk
Gold Member

< Women protest because they are filled with psychotic lies. I would ban feminist dogma everywhere - fuck them. No reason to teach them marxist anti-family ideology. It should be out of schools, and in contrast there should be anti-feminist content put everywhere. Just as letting cultural marxist preach and spout their drivel unopposed is not free speech. It's a speech that is negative and destructive to the benefit of a nation, thus it should be banned.

Women generally all in line with the norm and if they resort to bombings like the first suffregette marxists, then they will be prosecuted and executed.

This culture of allowing everyone to spout and finance all their bullshit is what got the West where it is now.
11-28-2019 11:23 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
amity, TigOlBitties
911 Offline
Crow

(11-28-2019 05:45 AM)dAversa Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 05:28 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:

One guess who was the middleman in trading European slaves to Arabs.

Exactly. Cities like Prague were built on the white slave trade, which was so prevalent in eastern Europe that the people of the area came to be known as "Slavs".

The slave trade was mostly Jewish, in Europe and around the Mediterranean, going back to Moorish Spain, when there were networks established between Sephardi traders and their fellow Jews in central Europe. Those networks might have been set up even before that in Roman times.

The popular image of Arabs as slavemasters is mostly a cover for this basic fact, one that has been heavily mediatized by neocons. Even today, sex traffic and human/organ traffic has a major hub in Israel.

Dr. Tony Martin, a Wellesley prof from Trinidad who spent his life researching slavery, was heavily persecuted for his uncovering of the Jewish nature of slavery. His research also highlighted the talmudic and religious elements which encouraged slavery.

λ ό γ ο ς
11-28-2019 11:37 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
Leonard D Neubache
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

(11-28-2019 05:28 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Whites were not that privileged up until recently - millions got enslaved by Arabs similar to blacks. At least Europeans did not get castrated that often, but even as late as 1800 Muslims enslaved American soldiers and officers:

[Image: white-slaves.jpg](that black guy also a slave of course - likely castrated like most African men back then)

The technology and science was already making good progress, but it was built by lots of blood and tears and dirt-poor majority working in back-breaking labor in factories and mines. Only in the late 19th and 20th century did Whites reach an enviable living standard and overpowering technological state.

And barely at the top of the game most countries are about to be wiped out forever. I wish it was done by open armies and war, but this is a process by subterfuge and deep conning. The feminists attacking those women above - that is due to weaponizing women and creating a fake ideology like feminism.

That's not true, well of course there were threats, the muslims in particular, but whites have been conquering the world for 5000 years straight and that's scientific fact.

There have been 3 big waves of white conquest:

Indo-European expansion in which white euros from Germany took India, Persia, Greece, Central Asia.

Roman conquest of half the known world.

Colonial era in which literally every country in the world except a few where under white rule.
11-28-2019 11:58 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like nomadbrah's post:
911, Teedub, Captainstabbin
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

"Islam is right about women" is the best meme we can put out right now.

Either, women are amazing creatures that have the same logic in regards to future-planning as men, therefore proving those Islamic bigots to be horrid relics = RACISM

OR

Modern western societies in which white people have got over the "bigoted" opinions of Churchill etc, who warned about women voting, have been consigned to the past by white European values = ISLAMOPHOBIA.

The things you own end up owning you.
11-28-2019 12:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teedub's post:
whitewashedblackguy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Migrant invasion of Europe rhino 20,146 6,252,048 Today 12:14 PM
Last Post: Elmore
  Migrant Invasion of USA scubadude 803 198,450 10-02-2019 04:23 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Famous sportsmen cleared of rape, feminists protest mcgooie 23 7,898 09-28-2019 08:42 AM
Last Post: Bienvenuto