Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
Everyday signs of the impending collapse of society
Quizzical_2 Offline
Sparrow

Everyday signs of the impending collapse of society
Everyone sees the big news stories like James Younger and Drag Queen story hour, and those are quite telling indeed, but what frightens me more is when I see the signs of the total erosion of traditional values before my very eyes. For example, I'll often be told by my female colleagues and classmates that they have zero desire to marry or have children. I've even had some tell me they believe regular male-female relationships to be BORING. This is total Marxist, Liberal brainwashing. But what are some of the day to day things you observe that make you think "complete societal collapse any moment now."
11-25-2019 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Everyday signs of the impending collapse of society
No offence intended, but another collapse of society thread?

[Image: 5kvuv.jpg]

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
11-25-2019 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
Roosh Offline
Eagle

RE: Everyday signs of the impending collapse of society
I would put these stories in the Honk thread.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-25-2019 11:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "It's Okay to be White" signs appear on college campuses JayR 272 55,390 11-05-2019 11:05 PM
Last Post: Sword and Board
  "Islam is right about women" signs posted in Boston cause mass confusion Roosh 49 9,240 09-29-2019 12:17 AM
Last Post: PharaohRa
  Is Russia waiting for the west to collapse from debts, migrant invaders & feminism ? Mercenary 43 18,390 07-15-2019 09:50 AM
Last Post: KnjazMihailo