Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
53yo guy needs advice on asking out college girl?
BronzedAussie Offline
Pigeon

53yo guy needs advice on asking out college girl?
I am a 53yo guy who has his own business, a café. 1 of my regular customers is a girl (18-19) who attends the local university.

I would like to ask her out but am worried about coming across as 'creepy/pervy".

Any guidance on how I should approach this?
11-26-2019 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
John Michael Kane Online
Crow

RE: 53yo guy needs advice on asking out college girl?
At your age, it is best to not beat around the bush. If you make a big deal of it, she'll be more likely to say no. At your age, she'd expect you to have the confidence to just ask for her number and roll with it. Tell her you think she's cute, ask for her number and go from there. Give her a hard time first that she keeps coming back for the coffees just as an excuse to come see you. Keep it lighthearted, then get to the point and ask for her digits.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
11-26-2019 12:45 AM
Graft Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(11-26-2019 12:31 AM)BronzedAussie Wrote:  I am a 53yo guy who has his own business, a café. 1 of my regular customers is a girl (18-19) who attends the local university.

I would like to ask her out but am worried about coming across as 'creepy/pervy".

Any guidance on how I should approach this?

Does she take out, or drink in?

If she drinks in, have a seat with her for one minute. Next week, two minutes, until you're finally feeling comfortable enough to ask.

If she takes out, make conversation with her and go for it. But be prepared to lose her as a customer if she says no.

If you use social media, exchange that so she feels safer with you.

I built this empire and I did it by myself. Nobody did it for me. Not Ivana, not Marla. Nobody! ~Donald Trump
11-26-2019 12:56 AM
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Since it is insinuated that you want her for sexual purposes, the forum cannot help you with this matter.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
11-26-2019 01:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed