Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Pregnant woman mortified after climaxing during pelvic exam by pretty doctor
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

Honk and Red Pill combo here. Patient merely mortified.

A woman in her third trimester of pregnancy was "moaning, shaking legs and all" when a "gorgeous" doctor gave her a pelvic examination to check for complications

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pr...g-20976739

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 02:48 AM by N°6.)
11-28-2019 02:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Barron Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Pregnant woman mortified after climaxing during pelvic exam by pretty doctor
The story is based on a reddit post...

two scoops
two genders
two terms
11-28-2019 02:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barron's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

RE: Pregnant woman mortified after climaxing during pelvic exam by pretty doctor
I meant to put this in the honk pill thread. Can someone please move it there?

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
11-28-2019 02:50 AM
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

(11-28-2019 02:48 AM)Barron Wrote:  The story is based on a reddit post...

Even more relevant if the media celebrates such a tale. The report would have had a different tone if it involved a male doctor from India, for example. This happened to a masseur in the UK and he ended up in court.

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 03:04 AM by N°6.)
11-28-2019 03:03 AM
mr_ks Offline
Robin

The media is not 'celebrating' it. They put the story out in the circus that is British culture to bait people to read their crap.

Honestly I think this type of crap needs to just be ignored. There would be no national newspapers in my ideal town. They add little value to society.
11-28-2019 03:08 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like mr_ks's post:
911, Harem Scarem, questor70, bucky
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

How about all the women who involuntarily climaxed with ugly fat doctors or women doing the exam? That would be disgusting news, so no comment on that.
11-28-2019 07:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

^^It would be a sad day in hell if my wife ever had to get a pelvic exam from a male doctor from India.
11-28-2019 07:19 AM
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 07:19 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  ^^It would be a sad day in hell if my wife ever had to get a pelvic exam from a male doctor from India.

... via a robot with a video conferencing system

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
11-28-2019 01:40 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like BlueMark's post:
d'Aversa, 911, Simeon_Strangelight, Handsome Creepy Eel, Gusamaso, Rush87, questor70
d'Aversa Offline
Robin

I'm wondering if anyone ever climaxed during a penis inspection.

I probably shouldn't.
11-28-2019 01:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like d'Aversa's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician
911 Offline
Crow

I've noticed that there is a higher percentage of proctologists that are homo males vs other medical professions.

λ ό γ ο ς
11-28-2019 03:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
d'Aversa
RIslander Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 03:42 PM)911 Wrote:  I've noticed that there is a higher percentage of proctologists that are homo males vs other medical professions.

Haha man how many proctologists you got working on you to get that conclusion for an accurate statistical model?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 04:27 PM by RIslander.)
11-28-2019 04:26 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RIslander's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, eradicator, Aurini
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Quote:The woman explains how she is more sensitive in her third trimester of her pregnancy - making her husband "feel like a rockstar" when she orgasms three or four times during one session.

What makes me feel like a rockstar is having a woman who couldn't care less about orgasms because she's just enjoying the intimacy with me instead of counting contractions and comparing them with exes and fan fiction stories.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
11-28-2019 04:47 PM
911 Offline
Crow

(11-28-2019 04:26 PM)RIslander Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 03:42 PM)911 Wrote:  I've noticed that there is a higher percentage of proctologists that are homo males vs other medical professions.

Haha man how many proctologists you got working on you to get that conclusion for an accurate statistical model?

The first one I've met as a patient not too long ago, I bailed out from my first scheduled colonoscopy, haven't rescheduled yet. Smile

λ ό γ ο ς
11-28-2019 05:08 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like 911's post:
RIslander, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, kosko, eradicator
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I got a prostate exam, and my doctor put on a glove and shoved his finger up my ass. He said “don’t worry about the erection, it happens every time I do this procedure”. I said “but I don’t have an erection doc!”

He said “I was talking about mine.”

Take care of those titties for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2019 05:57 PM by Dusty.)
11-28-2019 05:11 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Dusty's post:
RIslander, Tactician, Kona, d'Aversa, Handsome Creepy Eel, Gimlet, 911, Laner, TruckDriver9, kosko, Geomann180, eradicator, Barron, Teedub, Caractacus Potts
RIslander Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 05:08 PM)911 Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 04:26 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

The first one I've met as a patient not too long ago, I bailed out from my first scheduled colonoscopy, haven't rescheduled yet. Smile

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
11-28-2019 05:15 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RIslander's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, Dream Medicine
Kona Online
Crow
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 05:11 PM)Dusty Wrote:  I got a prostate exam, and my doctor put on a glove and shoved his finger up my ass. He said “don’t worry about the erection, it happens every time I do this procedure”. I said “but I’d don’t have an erection doc!”

After I got the prostate exam the doctor left the room. A few minutes later a nurse walked in and said the five words I dreaded the most. "Hey, who was that guy?"

Aloha!
11-28-2019 05:27 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Kona's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Dusty, Simeon_Strangelight, RIslander, kosko, Geomann180, eradicator, d'Aversa, dicknixon72, Tactician, Caractacus Potts
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 05:27 PM)Kona Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 05:11 PM)Dusty Wrote:  I got a prostate exam, and my doctor put on a glove and shoved his finger up my ass. He said “don’t worry about the erection, it happens every time I do this procedure”. I said “but I’d don’t have an erection doc!”

After I got the prostate exam the doctor left the room. A few minutes later a nurse walked in and said the five words I dreaded the most. "Hey, who was that guy?"

Aloha!

Another nurse was in the room and said “oh him? He’s from the AIDS ward. He’s always wandering away.”

11-28-2019 05:35 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Dusty's post:
Kona, RIslander, eradicator, Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, Caractacus Potts
Kona Online
Crow
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 05:35 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Aloha!

Another nurse was in the room and said “oh him? He’s from the AIDS ward. He’s always wandering away.”

Seriously though, I'm just thankful that my prostate exam went well. And that my dentist is so thorough.

Aloha!
11-28-2019 05:41 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Kona's post:
Dusty, RIslander, Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, Caractacus Potts
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 05:41 PM)Kona Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 05:35 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Aloha!

Seriously though, I'm just thankful that my prostate exam went well. And that my dentist is so thorough.

Aloha!

I got a little unnerved at my last prostate exam. I asked my doc where to put my pants. He said, “over there, next to mine.”

11-28-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Dusty's post:
Kona, Simeon_Strangelight, TruckDriver9, RIslander, bucky, kosko, Geomann180, kruger41, Gimlet, Handsome Creepy Eel, Teedub, d'Aversa, Dream Medicine, Tactician, Caractacus Potts
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

(11-28-2019 01:40 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 07:19 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  ^^It would be a sad day in hell if my wife ever had to get a pelvic exam from a male doctor from India.

... via a robot with a video conferencing system

In other words, Chaturbate.
11-28-2019 08:08 PM
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(11-28-2019 02:38 AM)N°6 Wrote:  Honk and Red Pill combo here. Patient merely mortified.

A woman in her third trimester of pregnancy was "moaning, shaking legs and all" when a "gorgeous" doctor gave her a pelvic examination to check for complications

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pr...g-20976739

I'm surprised other women haven't used that excuse.

"Woman mortified after climaxing during cooldown stretching with handsome personal trainer"

"The former sorority girl turned stay at home mother of one said...Ricardo just came by my house to stretch out my thighs after the workout so I didn't get a groin pull. We started the stretches and next thing I know I'm accidentally climaxing on his penis. How embarrassing...I just want other Mom's out there to know that its 'normal' and not to be ashamed if it happens to them. Don't let your husband make you feel awkward about it. He should be supportive of your journey to become 'your best you'

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
11-29-2019 01:14 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
TigOlBitties, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Barron, d'Aversa, Tactician, Kid Twist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indian Canadian Doctor Loses Her License For Sex With Bedridden Cancer Patient Rakers 46 7,443 01-26-2019 11:55 PM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache
  Muslim doctor in Ohio fired for threatening to give Jewish patients the wrong meds eradicator 21 2,762 01-02-2019 09:02 PM
Last Post: Jetset
  Doctor Kills Wife, Self After Wedding: "You'll Never Get Your Hands On My Money" jariel 55 26,951 12-09-2018 06:49 PM
Last Post: astro