Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Thread Closed 
Is The White God Factor (WGF) disappearing?
Tino Offline
Banned

Is The White God Factor (WGF) disappearing?
As I read through some threads regarding people’s personal experiences while traveling, I’ve noticed a comment being said more frequently: The White God Factor (WGF) or Exotic Factor is starting to disappear in many places where 5 years ago just for the fact of being white/Caucasian got you laid easily. There are some reports from countries like Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia where this is happening at greater rates than, let’s say, Africa and Latin America.
Please feel free to comment, or add your experience. Perhaps we could concentrate all comments/posts regarding WGF into one single thread. Cheers!!!!
12-01-2019 07:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
BigCock150 Offline
Banned

RE: Is The White God Factor (WGF) disappearing?
Hey Tino.
I am new to this forum and created this account today. Kindly excuse any mistakes that I make while posting here since I created this account today.

I am not white but I will reply based on my observation and experience as a non-white person. Being a well-traveled Brown person, I can say that the WGF is very much alive but is gradually disappearing. I see that you are from Canada. I have many Canadian friends (I am from Mumbai, India but studied and worked in Ontario) and while discussing dating and travelling, they told me about the White privilege that they experienced while traveling (in Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, India, Colombia, South Africa and Vietnam). Recently, I saw a Tinder profile of an Indonesian girl in Jakarta who despite being Asian only wanted to match with White men. I have seen 100s of WMAF in Jakarta often with old white men (many of whom would never find such an educated, docile and beautiful girl in America or Europe) and young Indonesian girls. In contrast, the WMAF that I saw in Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver are generally between WM and AF of similar age and similar socio-economic status. Thus, I believe based on empirical evidence that WGF is still very much alive especially in Indonesia, Malaysia and Africa.

But it is slowly decreasing. The rise of globalisation (and thus affordable flight travel, cheap online tickets booking etc.), global internet, global media consolidation and the rise (economic, educational and grooming etc.) of indigenous men has led to a considerable decrease in White privilege. Dating sites like Tinder have democratised dating. 100 years ago, I wouldn't have been allowed inside a White man's club; 50 years ago, I couldn't have been able to afford to go inside the club and 10 years ago, I might have faced much more racism due to ignorance about the cultures of non-western countries. But today, I think that globalisation has probably decreased the WGF to some extent. I am not white but wanted to reply based on my experience and observation as a non-white person.

I am new here and created the account today. I read about Roosh online. Thanks to the Roosh community for the website. Kindly excuse any mistakes that I make while posting. This is my first reply to any post on this website. I hope to meet interesting people here and learn something new from everybody. I am a beginner and not very good at dating. I would appreciate any kind of learning that I could get from this website.
12-01-2019 11:39 AM
BigCock150 Offline
Banned

I am new to this website. I wrote above about my observation on WGF as a response to a question by Tino this website. Discussions about race/religion/nationality are controversial. I hope that people understand my positive intention. I am here just to talk to interesting people and learn new things. I don't want to discuss anything controversial or offend anybody. I respect everybody as an equal human-being. Thanks again.
12-01-2019 12:09 PM
Mailorderbride Offline
Banned

White men are overrated
12-01-2019 01:23 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Testosterone Factor titties 0 1,941 05-12-2015 04:35 PM
Last Post: titties