Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought
I recently read a short 70 page Book "Why Catholics can not be Masons" by John Salza which provided me with a high level understanding of Freemasonic rituals and thought. Freemasonry has been condemned by the Catholic Church yet its influences in the world seem constant, and may have infiltrated the RCC.

My general take was that Freemasons aim to subvert Christianity in many ways, primarily by putting Jesus Christ on equal ground with other Religions and a Doctrine of Salvation through Works (alone).

I know this is a deep topic, but one that members on the forum are likely knowledgeable about, or should be.

A friend shared this video with me, it alerted me that these obelisks which are so common, are freemasonic and demonic.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin
12-02-2019 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

RE: Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought
^ Forum member, Witcoff has authored a book "on the masons and their lies" I believe.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
12-02-2019 07:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Enigma, Simeon_Strangelight
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

Yes I was thinking of buying it actually but I found a cheap one at my Church Bookstore and it seemed straightforward and no shipping. I have an old buddy I'd like to talk to about this stuff, because he is a member. Now that I read the short book, I might consider reading it.

I found their oaths interesting. They do not really know the oaths they will have to swear beforehand, so they swear them and basically put a curse on themselves. In some cases there is a weapon pointed on them.

An old pal of mine is a Shriner, which is some sort of muslim offshoot of the Masons. So I am thinking maybe I should look into that next. But I will give him the book, tell him I read it and that he should read it. Maybe I will join Knights of Columbus to get him out of it.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2019 11:44 PM by NoMoreTO.)
12-02-2019 11:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes NoMoreTO's post:
Dr. Howard
OscarManheim Offline
Pigeon

Do not look into it; that is what they want. Initiation without consent is a real thing. Freemasonry is a demonic affair only to be avoided at all cost.

I know they have their lodges in every town (most without members) but they control through their spells.

Divert your curiosity to Christ
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 07:53 AM by OscarManheim.)
12-03-2019 07:46 AM
ilostabet Offline
Kingfisher

One of the most important things, in my opinion, we must do to counteract the influence of freemasonry and likewise any other occult/esoteric group, is to reclaim the symbols they have taken for themselves. The symbols are actually very much important and it's why they are used. Western Christianity unfortunately has pretty much handed the symbols to the enemy. Two examples:

The pyramid with the eye at the top - we all know it, we have all been instructed on its esoteric meaning. But in fact, could there be a more perfect symbol for the triune God? The Father at the top and the Son and Holy Spirit proceeding from the Father. It's also, obviously, the structure of reality as hierarchy.

'As above so below'
- Mage was always spouting this against Christianity but to anyone who reads the Gospels with an open heart it should be obvious that Christ is the ultimate representation of this principle - the joining of Heaven and Earth, Life and Death, and so on. He even codified it in the Lord's Prayer. 'Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed by thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, They will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven'.

So do not be frightened by their symbols. This is how they win, by stealing the subtext from reality, and it's why everything in Hollywood uses it - they take its power, and subvert it. This is why it's important for Christians to reclaim it. Eastern Christianity was able to keep it, and it's no surprise their hierarchies are much less prone to subversion - they kept the underlying structure of reality in their rituals and symbols, while the West succumbed to materialism and has pretty much thrown it away only for its enemies to use their power against us.

Here's a crosier (staff) from an Orthodox Bishop - it has two serpents facing each other. The materialist evangelical worldview sees occultism, when in fact its symbolism is a powerful Christian mystical statement:

[Image: Bishop-Vladimir-sokolovsky.jpg]

Here's an explanation.

We made too many wrong mistakes. Yogi Berra
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 09:49 AM by ilostabet.)
12-03-2019 09:49 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ilostabet's post:
NoMoreTO, Tactician
Jeptomf Offline
Sparrow

My father was a Mason as well as a Christian. I love the speculation and conspiracy theories by people who have never been asked to join or don't know anyone who is a member or who are not a member themselves. Keep up the good work guys!
12-03-2019 10:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeptomf's post:
Avon Barksdale
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

(12-03-2019 10:34 AM)Jeptomf Wrote:  My father was a Mason as well as a Christian. I love the speculation and conspiracy theories by people who have never been asked to join or don't know anyone who is a member or who are not a member themselves. Keep up the good work guys!

You can not be a Mason and a Christian. To become a Mason you must swear an oath which goes against the first commandment. Masonry puts other religions on the same level as Christianity. A mason can swear to any deity (eg. Hindu) in their sacraments, than be saved through his works. Its in direct contradiction to the Bible.

Masons' are taught to show their charitable side to the public, and to be dismissive of anything regarding their ceremonies as 'conspiratorial'.

I am glad I have never been asked. Its not an honour its a curse.

12-03-2019 10:42 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like NoMoreTO's post:
ilostabet, Enigma, 911
Enigma Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

(12-02-2019 07:32 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  ^ Forum member, Witcoff has authored a book "on the masons and their lies" I believe.

He also did an interview on it, which is excellent.

12-03-2019 11:53 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Enigma's post:
Dr. Howard, NoMoreTO, Tactician, Jones
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Michael did an interview with EMJones among other things talking about the Freemasons:

Freemasonry is to this day important to the control and power of the elite. They shifted now more to corporations and various NGO groups, but Freemasonry is not truly gone in politics and all government branches. Even in some issues like selecting the next CEO you later find out that the brother selected rather the other the other brother against the better candidates.
12-03-2019 01:15 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Dr. Howard, rotekz, 911, NoMoreTO, Tactician, Jones

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shower Thought: Enemies of History Buddydowrongright2 5 989 10-21-2019 11:23 PM
Last Post: infowarrior1
  The influence of 4chan and /pol/ RexImperator 16 3,672 08-15-2019 03:13 PM
Last Post: Matsufubu
  Has Anyone Ever Thought of Running for Office Locally? perro 8 1,499 08-13-2019 03:38 AM
Last Post: Obermarschall