Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The rise of porch piracy
Roosh Offline
Eagle

The rise of porch piracy
As online commerce grows, so is theft of packages left at people's doors. In NYC, 90,000 packages go missing a day.

Quote:Online deliveries to an apartment building in northern Manhattan are left with a retired woman in 2H who watches over her neighbors’ packages to make sure nothing gets stolen.

Corporate mailrooms in New York and other cities are overwhelmed by employees shipping personal packages to work for safekeeping, leading companies to ban packages and issue warnings that boxes will be intercepted and returned to the senders.

A new start-up company is gambling that online shoppers who are worried about not getting their packages will be willing to pay extra to ship them to a home-based network of package receivers in Brooklyn.

With online shopping surging and another holiday season unfolding, customers’ mounting frustration and anger over stolen packages are driving many to take creative and even extreme measures to keep items out of the hands of thieves.

In New York City, where more orders are delivered than anywhere else in the country, over 90,000 packages a day are stolen or disappear without explanation, up roughly 20 percent from four years ago, according to an analysis conducted for The New York Times.

About 15 percent of all deliveries in urban areas fail to reach customers on the first attempt because of package theft and other issues, like deliveries to the wrong house, according to transportation experts.

In suburbs and rural areas, thieves often follow delivery trucks and snatch just-delivered packages from homes, often out of sight of neighbors.

Now online shoppers are turning to a variety of strategies to stymie thieves. Some are installing video doorbell cameras or, at the urging of postal workers, replacing outdated mailboxes from a bygone era of postcards and letters with models that can accommodate large packages.

Online retailers and shipping services, recognizing the scope of the problem, are trying to help customers. Amazon has launched a real-time tracking service so shoppers can arrange to be home when a delivery arrives. UPS is working with a technology company to enable drivers to deposit orders for apartment buildings in locked package rooms.

Amazon, UPS and FedEx also offer an expanding network of secure delivery sites for packages when no one is home. Amazon has over 100 “Hub Lockers” in Manhattan alone. Today, a growing number of bodegas, supermarkets, convenience stores, drugstores and florists are acting as makeshift package holding centers.

Package theft has become so rampant in an apartment building in Brooklyn Heights that one resident, Julie Hoffer, says she now avoids shipping anything to her home that cannot fit in a mailbox.

She sends large boxes to a nearby UPS store, or to a relative in Manhattan. “It's an issue every time I have to order anything,” Ms. Hoffer, said. “Do they offer tracking? Is it too big for a mailbox? Do I have it diverted?”

“I can’t have my medications delivered here or anything that is essential,’’ she said. “I don’t know what the solution is, but I do know that it’s getting worse.”

Around the country, more than 1.7 million packages are stolen or go missing every day — adding up to more than $25 million in lost goods and services, according to an analysis for The Times by José Holguín-Veras, an engineering professor and director of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Center of Excellence for Sustainable Urban Freight Systems.

In a new survey by insuranceQuotes.com, an online insurance service, nearly 1 in 5 respondents nationally reported having had a package stolen.

“The internet economy has brought tremendous efficiencies but it has also created unintended consequences,” Professor Holguín-Veras said. “Human history shows that new technology solves some problems, but in doing so, it creates others.”

Yet the extent of package theft has been largely underestimated because most cases are not reported to the police. Customers have little incentive to do so when online retailers typically refund or replace items for free, often with few questions.

Most police departments do not track package thefts, but those that have examined the problem have reported notable increases.

The Denver Police Department started compiling data on package thefts in 2015, and has seen a 68 percent increase in reported cases, to 708 last year, from 421 four years ago.

In Washington D.C., 1,846 cases of package theft were reported as of mid-November, already exceeding last year’s total of 1,546 cases, according to police records.

In New York, the police do not break out stolen packages into a separate category. Instead, these cases generally fall under grand larceny if an item is valued at more than $1,000, or petit larceny if valued at less.

Even so, package theft has become a concern in some police precincts. The 77th Precinct in Brooklyn recently posted a reminder on Twitter: “Don’t let your purchase become a steal for someone else.”

Package horror stories have become so common that some state lawmakers are taking aim at thieves. In Texas, package thieves could face up to 10 years in prison under a new law. A South Carolina bill, called the Defense Against Porch Pirates Act, would make package theft a felony.

Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce company, did not respond to repeated questions about how often its packages are stolen, saying only that the “vast majority of deliveries” arrive without an issue.

FedEx and UPS offer delivery options that allow customers to leave instructions where to leave packages and UPS drivers have been trained to leave parcels in inconspicuous locations like behind bushes.

Concerns about package theft have helped push video doorbell camera sales to about 1.2 million cameras nationally this year from less than 100,000 cameras sold in 2014, according to Jack Narcotta, a senior analyst for Strategy Analytics.

“It’s a sense of, ‘I’m going to protect what’s mine — even if I have to get my camera,’” Jason Hargraves, managing editor of insuranceQuotes.com, said of the concerns about package theft.

Still, many New Yorkers have little, if any, package security. Parcels are routinely left outside brownstones and houses in crowded neighborhoods with heavy foot traffic.

In apartment buildings without doormen, residents — and anyone else passing through — can pick through boxes piled in lobbies or hallways in a kind of honor system.

Mercedes Alonte, 26, a wardrobe stylist who gets shipments of clothing for work, had packages disappear last fall from her Brooklyn building, which she has since moved out of. “It made me really on edge,” she said. “I can’t do my job if I can’t trust the packages are going to be there when I get home.”

Shane Reidy, 30, an architectural designer, used to ship packages to his Manhattan office. But he grew tired of carrying his orders — one was a 30-pound exercise bar — home on the subway, so now he takes his chances at his building in Queens.

Some companies that have become inundated with personal packages are telling their employees to find other options. JPMorgan Chase has asked its workers not to have shipments sent to the office, while Warner Media warns that packages will be returned to the sender.

Assuaging the anxiety of online shoppers has provided a new source of income for some businesses.

One mailbox store, the Brooklyn Postal Center, receives about 100 packages a day for residents who pay up to $5 for each delivery. “People used to come in for mailboxes,” said Suhaib Ali, the owner. “Over time, more and more people were signing up for mailboxes but didn’t actually want them for mail. They just wanted to receive their packages.”

Gabriel Cepeda, 23, came up with the idea for a start-up company built around collecting packages, called Pickups Technologies, after his own Amazon order of computer hard drives was stolen last year outside of his parents’ home in New Jersey. He spent hours on the phone trying to get his order replaced. “It was bad enough to motivate me to brainstorm,” he said.

Now Mr. Cepeda’s company connects online shoppers with a network of about 30 residents in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Williamsburg who will accept packages at their homes at all hours, for fees ranging from $4.99 for a single delivery, to $9.99 for a monthly service. The company plans to expand to more neighborhoods.

In East Harlem, Miriam Cruz, a retired nurse’s aide, is almost always home so a couple of neighbors asked her to keep their packages for safekeeping. Soon, word spread around the building, and over the past five years she has opened her door to thousands of packages.

Nothing has been stolen on her watch — unlike the box of Nike sneakers that disappeared recently from outside another apartment. “Put Nikes in front of anyone’s door, of course they’re going to take it,” she said.

Ms. Cruz, 69, said her family did not want her to do it at first because of worries about strangers showing up at her door. She did it anyway. Now, during the holidays, she has boxes filling her hallway and spilling into her bedroom. If neighbors do not pick them up, she posts reminder notes on their doors.

Ms. Cruz, who is known as “Ma” to her neighbors, refuses to take money so they have thanked her with cake and chocolates.

“This is something I do,’’ she said, “because I love my neighbors and I want to pay it forward.’’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/02/nyreg...artner=rss

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
12-03-2019 09:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Roosh's post:
MKE-Ed, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, HOD
kazimierzdabrowski Offline
Pigeon

RE: The rise of porch piracy
Part of the issue is that postal workers are lazy and their responsibility ends once the package is at the address. If you're lucky they'll try and hide packages in the box or behind a storm door, but most will dump it and be done. Apartment building with a package room? "Yeah I'll dump it in the yard near the front door and move on." I've also had FedEx/UPS flat out ignore requests for a signature and dump my packages in the open (no doorman, lock) lobby of my office building.
On the other hand, USPS is absolutely mental about international packages and will request that I go to the post office and sign for it.
12-03-2019 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like kazimierzdabrowski's post:
BBinger, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Gusamaso
qwertyuiop Offline
Woodpecker

Just pay $100 a year for a PO box
12-03-2019 09:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes qwertyuiop's post:
redbeard
The Black Knight Offline
Pelican

The real problem is a lack of law and order and a lack of REAL enforcement for those that break the rules. Simply put, there are minimal consequences for being a scumbag in clown world 2019.

For example:

1. California I believe just decriminalized petty theft under $500 or $1000.

2. People go and lick ice creams in stores just to be a prick.

3. Illegal immigrants come in by the millions and get taxpayer money while veterans die in the street. Now, they will run the USA and the western world in a decade or two given the present course. In essence, they stole our countries.

4. The fed prints money and manipulates interest rates not for the greater good but to protect and enrich the elite corrupt establishment.

5. San Francisco has more wealth than most of the planet yet you have to dodge human shit while walking around while also being told you're literal Hitler for supporting Trump.

6. Democrats can openly call you a russian agent (i.e. a traitor) for simply beating them at the game.

7. Antifa, a violent mob, can basically run around un-checked in certain USA cities. If you walk around with a MAGA hat, you have to be prepared to be physically attacked at all times in a country that seems to increasingly value the self-defense rights of criminals more than legit victims.

8. Multinational corporations continue to buy political power and get high profits and monopolies over industries all the while Americans can't even get affordable health care.

9. Blacks, who were never directly slaves are demanding that whites, who never directly owned slaves, pay reparations.

10. Non-white on white crime is treated as an afterthought while the reverse demands 4 weeks of endless new cycles.

11. Libtards can spew violent communist propaganda in professional work environments but the mention of pragmatic moderate/conservative values result in a firing.

12. You can faithfully support a wife/kids for 20-30 years financially and she can get a massive payday exit package for blowing up the family without cause. She gets the Pool Boy and your money, you get PlentyofFish.com and your moms basement.

The real problem is that the bad guys are getting away with murder at all levels and it's been going on for so long, they are getting more bolder. more prevalent, and more belligerent. The good guys have been sitting on the sidelines trying to be reasonable and patient.

But make no mistake: that patience is gone now and the tidal wave is coming.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2019 10:09 PM by The Black Knight.)
12-03-2019 10:00 PM
[-] The following 35 users Like The Black Knight's post:
Salinger, Going strong, DJ-Matt, Monkey Business, N°6, Gremlin, 911, Captainstabbin, Transsimian, VNvet, Monty_Brogan, infowarrior1, Latan, billbudsocket, Renzy, Roosh, MajorStyles, Johnnyvee, Isaac Jordan, TheBowery, DamienCasanova, Biz, Handsome Creepy Eel, PrimeTime32, redonion, DannyAlberta, BBinger, Gusamaso, D'Kora Koloth, Stealth, HOD, Thriller, Laner, PixelFree, Professor Fox
Tail Gunner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Last year, a postal worker left a REGISTERED and insured package that I sent to a family member, which requires signature delivery, just sitting on the front stoop in plain sight -- and it was a large package. I lodged a complaint with the USPS.

They conducted an investigation and informed me that the temporary worker hired for the holidays had violated USPS policy and had been terminated (based on that incident and several other incidents). Registered mail is the safest form of mail delivery in the world, but it cannot overcome stupid.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 12:21 AM by Tail Gunner.)
12-04-2019 12:21 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Tail Gunner's post:
Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, Latan, bbgun, pitbullowner, MajorStyles, PapayaTapper, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, Athanasius
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Some employees are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Anyone who's ever worked a job where you physically cannot meet quotas without breaking laws and/or cutting corners knows how this works.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
12-04-2019 12:48 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Nordwand, Teedub, Tactician, infowarrior1, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, DarkTriad, Stealth, Al O'Peesha
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

Can we get a breakdown of these thefts by ethnicity
12-04-2019 12:50 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like Enhanced Eddie's post:
Gremlin, d'Aversa, VNvet, infowarrior1, Latan, billbudsocket, Renzy, bbgun, HermeticAlly, MajorStyles, jeffreyjerpp, Benoit, Kingsley Davis
kamoz Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

This is something I used to be concerned about since I am old school and still hesitant to shop online. However amazon is pretty lenient and will send you another package if your story is at least somewhat convincing (pretty much assured if you have a doorbell camera with the theft caught on video).

In the case of amazon, it’s just way cheaper to replace packages instead of building a network of pickup centers or even sending it to the post office. Only if they start losing more money due to porch thefts over what they’d spend doing that will they try that solution.
12-04-2019 01:26 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(12-04-2019 12:50 AM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  Can we get a breakdown of these thefts by ethnicity

I can't be bothered to post the data but I can assure you that the primary culprits are precisly who you'd expect.

Jews.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
12-04-2019 01:53 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Tactician, VNvet, Latan, Johnnyvee, Kona, PapayaTapper, Gusamaso, Soothesayer
RoadKill503 Offline
Sparrow

I tried the Amazon drop box thing a few times, but stopped once I noticed that they were putting multiple packages addressed to other people in the same locker as mine. Chances of theft are reduced, but still possible, even if by accident someone were to grab mine along with theirs.

These days anything high dollar I have delivered to my work, and cheaper things I add a note to deliver it to my back porch so it can't be seen from the street.

A local Catholic-owned cafe in my neighborhood offers to accept deliveries during the Christmas season to avoid theft, which is a very thoughtful gesture.
12-04-2019 03:06 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like RoadKill503's post:
Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, pitbullowner
911 Offline
Crow

Amazon and co will let this problem fester for a few more years then propose the solution in the form of a theft tracking system (RFID, chip etc), which will dissuade nearly all thieves. They will have this solution as an upsell/theft insurance add on and make a lot of money off of it, the same way software companies make money off security suites.

λ ό γ ο ς
12-04-2019 03:33 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like 911's post:
Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, Latan, Belgrano, Roosh, loremipsum, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, Athanasius, Gusamaso, Laner, Kingsley Davis
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

People need to take things into their own hands.

We need to fight fire with fire.

I prefer the Jokey Smurf approach

Leave a package unintended that will blow up in their face (nothing lethal, obviously!)

An alternative could be to go with the classic "Poo Dollar" approach

Make them think twice about snatching packages!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
12-04-2019 05:34 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like JohnKreese's post:
eradicator, Latan, DamienCasanova
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Ostrich

(12-04-2019 12:50 AM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  Can we get a breakdown of these thefts by ethnicity

No!

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Inspired Expat - Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
12-04-2019 05:56 AM
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

I talked to a South African a few years back and they were amazed that the postal services even left packages, and that they would be gone in minutes there. He also talked about how you couldnt even use their government run postal service as it would take months and you were likely to not even get the package.

Safe high trust America is a thing of the past.
12-04-2019 06:04 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
911, Renzy, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, Kingsley Davis
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

How? The thieves aren't getting caught because most packages are being left unattended for hours on end. Unattended=no witnesses. No witness=no arrests/prosecution.

You can circumvent the possibility of theft by

1) Using a PO Box or Private Mailbox(better if you get items from non-USPS carriers).
2) Use an Amazon access point(Amazon will drop off your package at store and you present gov't ID to pick it up).
3) For non-USPS carriers, set up an account on their site and request your package be re-routed/held at their facility or schedule a home delivery for when you know you'll be there.

I used to live in Binghamton, a tiny, 3rd tier city, 3 hours from NYC, years ago and approx 4 of every 5 boxes I had delivered to my place were stolen until I started doing the above.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
12-04-2019 07:29 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Goldin Boy's post:
Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
Ostrich

I am signed up with FedEx and UPS so when something is being shipped to me, I can log in and redirect it from my home address to a local business for pickup. There are FedEx and UPS stores, but they can also be left at Walgreen's, grocery stores, and other such places, so I have options near home and work. You can see the delivery options on the tracking page, and set it up there.

It's easy to use, and only takes a minute to pickup the package. I don't know of a solution for doing this with USPS, and they've gotten heavily into the package delivery business lately.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 09:09 AM by RoastBeefCurtains4Me.)
12-04-2019 09:09 AM
BlastbeatCasanova Online
Kingfisher

I read an article a few weeks ago about a package thief in NYC. Of course all the neighbors profiled her after she got caught the first time and told her to fuck off. The article painted her as a victim of systematic racism, go figure
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 09:21 AM by BlastbeatCasanova.)
12-04-2019 09:20 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
Latan, BBinger, Benoit
mr_ks Offline
Robin

I do parcel delivery to make a living in between working on my own projects. We have many parcels to deliver and often no one is at home so we have to leave them 'safe' in some location outside the property. It feels crap going back to the depo with undelivered parcels after you made the effort to get to the property. I have left parcels in 'non-ideal' locations at times.

There is a problem that though the government knows the online economy is important and growing, it is unable to improve infrastructure to facilitate this. It just doesnt look good that parcels are routinely left outside peoples homes on the street, or offered to neighbours who may not want to accept them. Not enough effort is being made, in my opinion, to fix this. Ultimately it is a social and economic issue. For me it is a Moral issue as it says something about us that we are happy with just leaving parcels anywhere in an open street. It just feels lazy, untidy and disorganised.

I don't really care that they are being stolen. What do people think will happen to parcels, many in colourful, appealing packaging that are left out visible in the street? The parcels are not being cared for in the first place, and that is where the problem is. There is too much stuff, but too little time and care. It doesnt look good.

This is a problem where Socialism is required to make solutions that can better facilitate the economy. The solution would require some amount of organizating of people.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 12:10 PM by mr_ks.)
12-04-2019 12:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr_ks's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

The bean-counters ask "What is the most efficient solution? Is it cheaper to replace packages or prosecute criminals?" They do not feel the spirit - and with each episode of theft, social trust erodes. The bean counters assume it will always be there.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
12-04-2019 12:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Aurini's post:
MajorStyles, Dr. Howard, Latan, Benoit, Al O'Peesha
CincinnatiKid Offline
Pigeon

(12-04-2019 01:53 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I can't be bothered to post the data but I can assure you that the primary culprits are precisly who you'd expect.

Jews.
It's mostly young whites. Black pirates would instantly get chased out and or cops called, while the white pirates can easily blend in, provided they don't hit too many consecutive houses within the same neighborhood.

Plus blacks aren't using needle drugs like heroin/methamphetamines. They can afford their weed/percocet/xanax without resorting to stealing. They mostly do credit card schemes and identity theft these days.
12-04-2019 12:54 PM
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

The fact that you could even leave an object of value on a porch is symbolic of a high trust community. Most places in Latin America would never think of such things. Hell...quite a few places in Latin America do not even have mail boxes (no doubt from people trying to rob from them).

The US cities are becoming third-world nations. That's the reality. This is merely the natural byproduct of idealistic democracy and immigration policy.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
12-04-2019 01:11 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like MajorStyles's post:
Enigma, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, BBinger, Athanasius, jeffreyjerpp, HOD, Latan, Monty_Brogan
Johnnyvee Offline
Pelican

So, is a man that works hard to serve a society such as described above (and to be honest and respectable in general) really upholding the very "evil" that he tries not to give into...or?

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
12-04-2019 01:33 PM
mr_ks Offline
Robin

(12-04-2019 01:11 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  The fact that you could even leave an object of value on a porch is symbolic of a high trust community.

The whole point is that these are not objects of value, if they were the customers would be at home to receive them, and more care would be taken for the delivery.

We basically have an economy of low-value products being scattered around our cities, no is bothered to be at home to receive them, or have special bins to place them in, they are being stolen but no one cares because they are so low value.

Most of the items are just clothing, books etc items below £50, some of the more expensive need signatures and cannot be left just anywhere. All the parcels can be sent 'signature-required' but that would cost more, but the items are not worth the expense.

People here are talking about high trust societies, but companies like Amazon would not exist in such societies, it is not a high-trust company. The whole ecommerce industry is low trust, Amazon, the delivery companies, everyone is looking for a shortcut just to make their money, no one cares about society, none of them pay their fair share of tax, customers are supporting these companies that treat their employees poorly.

As a worker I've also been shortchanged by these companies. It's not nice. There is a lot of dodgy stuff going on and it has alot to do with Capitalism and the political Right.

I have been to many high-trust places but people never leave stuff lying around, because it is just asking for trouble.
12-04-2019 01:35 PM
Hell_Is_Like_Newark Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(12-04-2019 01:11 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  The fact that you could even leave an object of value on a porch is symbolic of a high trust community. Most places in Latin America would never think of such things. Hell...quite a few places in Latin America do not even have mail boxes (no doubt from people trying to rob from them).

Years ago (mid 1990s) a friend and I were hanging out in Hoboken, NJ (I lived there at the time) with a group of Aupair girls from the UK. We were walking down Washington St. and the girls kept staring at all the fruits, veggies, and other products displayed on sidewalk. The stores during nice weather would move a lot of their wares outside.

When I asked what was up, one of the girls turned to me and said, "We can't have this back home. Everything would immediately be stolen".
12-04-2019 01:48 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Hell_Is_Like_Newark's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, MajorStyles, Latan
Hell_Is_Like_Newark Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

My plan is to install package mailboxes in front of my buildings, giving tenants communal access. They aren't cheap though, so it will be a while before I can budget for them:

https://www.dvault.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAz5...ZjEALw_wcB
12-04-2019 01:50 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Hell_Is_Like_Newark's post:
mr_ks, billbudsocket, Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will the rise of deep fakes lead to total censorship? iThinkThereforeIam 2 716 09-26-2019 10:24 AM
Last Post: kruger41
  Rise of gays in europe Newguy101 8 1,737 09-10-2019 10:10 PM
Last Post: kosko
  Some good news: Hungary sees abortion numbers plunge with rise of pro-family policies Glaucon 43 5,058 03-27-2019 08:57 AM
Last Post: catoblepa