Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Celebrating Women of Average Looks -- Post Photos, 5s and Below Only
WombRaider Offline
Banned

Celebrating Women of Average Looks -- Post Photos, 5s and Below Only
This thread is for posting pictures of women whom you'd consider a 5 or below and whom you'd consider going on a date with, with a potential LTR and marriage in mind.

The most stable relationships occur when the man is 2 to 3 SMV points higher than the woman. Most of us would be best off with a woman of average looks of below. We should not concern ourselves too much with fleshly beauty. In more homely women, you often find more positive character traits and talents, as they've had more reason to develop qualities beyond their looks.

The women you post can be famous or non-famous. Bear in mind that fame often confers a halo effect. So the question is not, for example, "Would I go on a date with Adele?" but rather, "If I met a woman who looked like Adele but without Adele's fame, would I go on a date her?"

Note: In some cases we may post famous women who are no longer at their peak physically. In those cases we should consider their pre-wall SMV, not their current SMV.

Here are some of my picks:

[Image: 1645859_kim-deal_1.jpeg?itok=TrLbAj4y]

Kim Deal of the Breeders and formerly of the Pixies. She's iconic and has been called the "coolest woman in the world." If I met a woman like her in her prime years, I'd consider asking her out.

[Image: 800px-Maya_Rudolph.jpg]

Maya Rudolph, former SNL cast member. She has a certain cuteness about her, she's slim, and she has a good sense of humor. WGOADW (would go on a date with).

[Image: Frazey-Ford-Canadian-singer-in-Nantwich.jpg]

Frazey Ford, a Canadian singer/songwriter. She's probably a major feminist, but to me, her look has a certain something. I'd go on a date with someone who looked like her.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2019 11:28 PM by WombRaider.)
12-06-2019 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes WombRaider's post:
NoMoreTO
Sword and Board Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Celebrating Women of Average Looks -- Post Photos, 5s and Below Only
Average looking women already behave and are entitled like they're 8+ because modernity has allowed them a tilted sexual market and access to countless men who celebrate and inflate their ego's.

If the new rule of the land is Men need to find women 3 points below their SMV well then I guess Feminism won and god help us if that slippery slope continues to slide.

(09-19-2019 04:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You cannot win playing in the enemy's house by the enemy's rules with the enemy acting as referee.
12-06-2019 11:28 PM
[-] The following 29 users Like Sword and Board's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, whitewashedblackguy, Captainstabbin, Nordwand, questor70, eradicator, bacani, Latan, Teedub, d'Aversa, Er Miqué, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Player_1337, N°6, Enigma, DJ-Matt, , ZAMSKI, flanders, falafel, billbudsocket, Zenta, Vasily Zaytsev, Ouroboros, lonewolf1992, behnam, KofiKingston, The Stronger Sex, balla_23
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

I'm not sure I agree with this 100% but I understand where you are coming from. As men it's in our biological programming to get the most attractive mate we can, as physical attractiveness in women is a good indicator of high quality genes, fertility, etc. Unfortunately our society and culture have pedestalized women and turned the dark side of female nature loose. Finding an attractive woman with the happy gene, willing to be led, etc. basically being a good partner/mother is like finding a diamond in a septic tank, as a lot of the more attractive women party away their best most fertile years on the cock carousel/attention wagon. This has been discussed extensively here so I'm sure you know what I mean. The fact is a lot of guys don't have the skills, frame, or "swag" for lack of a better term to get these women, keep them in line, and turn them into a solid partner. A Herculean task for sure.

So what's the solution? Get a retired party girl on the tail years of her beauty at the risk of spending your days managing a reformed slut/Alpha widow? Seek out a foreign bride at the expense of your culture/ancestral lineage? MGTOW and let your lineage die (if you're someone that cares about that kind of thing) ?

Settle for a woman that doesn't evoke visceral attraction deep inside of you but that is easy to manage and live with? This seems to be the angle you're suggesting with your post. And a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, and some guys should probably take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves why a 6 or above would even give them the time of day over the 6'2 Chad with $150K/year finance job. Because in some cases men are just as delusional as women (ex. Elliot Rogers/incels feeling entitled to an attractive woman).

I understand where you are coming from because it's hard out there for men, good men who just want a quality life partner. I'm just not 100% sure that settling for a woman under the threshold of what attracts you as man is the answer.
12-06-2019 11:42 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
gework, WombRaider, Sword and Board, Vasily Zaytsev
Roosh Offline
Eagle

This is harder than it seems.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-assets-02.thedrum....amp;nofb=1]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fwww.maskcar...amp;nofb=1]

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.countryhabit.com%2F...amp;nofb=1]

If these women have slim figures, they can easily be 7s in some contextes.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
12-06-2019 11:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Roosh's post:
WombRaider, NoMoreTO, Simeon_Strangelight, MKE-Ed, DJ-Matt, bucky
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

In some parts of the country, having a slim figure alone makes her a 7 as long as she's not a burn victim.

There's chubby 4 at my gym who gets all the attention in the world because she bends over in a low cut top to show off her giant boobs. She arguably gets more attention than the conservatively dressed 8 who works there. The 8 knows she's an 8, the 4 thinks she's a 9. Which would you choose?
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 12:47 AM by Captainstabbin.)
12-07-2019 12:46 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Latan, DJ-Matt, Dr. Howard, bucky, Tom Slick, The Stronger Sex, WombRaider
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

I understand things are out of whack now, but historically there was an inverse relationship between looks and personality, and personality should be part of the overall equation. The sweet spot are girls who are cute but were never hot enough to generate constant attention and pedestalization from men. This is the proverbial "girl next door". So posting pics of 5s are sort of incomplete. A 5 worth dating is one who has that down-to-earth approachability that adds a point or two to her overall SMV which probably wouldn't translate in a photo.
12-07-2019 01:06 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like questor70's post:
Teedub, Leonard D Neubache, Xntrik, Sword and Board, D'Kora Koloth, Syberpunk, Vasily Zaytsev, CynicalContrarian
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(12-07-2019 01:06 AM)questor70 Wrote:  I understand things are out of whack now, but historically there was an inverse relationship between looks and personality, and personality should be part of the overall equation. The sweet spot are girls who are cute but were never hot enough to generate constant attention and pedestalization from men. This is the proverbial "girl next door". So posting pics of 5s are sort of incomplete. A 5 worth dating is one who has that down-to-earth approachability that adds a point or two to her overall SMV which probably wouldn't translate in a photo.

The difference in generations past is that they ALL receive constant attention now, and it's warped their perception of reality. The sweet girl next door no longer exists (if she ever did), the best you can hope for is a girl raised well by great parents. I'll let you know if I run across one.

Till then, I'm comfortable in the dating scene. It's not particularly hard to find women to date, I just haven't found one I'd even consider marrying.
12-07-2019 01:22 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
kinjutsu, Brazilianguy
The Catalyst Online
Pelican

For the most part I don't mind Tuth being gone but I want him back just for this occasion.. You didn't even pick good/psychologically healthy girls you picked crazies!
12-07-2019 01:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like The Catalyst's post:
Latan, Captainstabbin
Teedub Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-07-2019 01:06 AM)questor70 Wrote:  I understand things are out of whack now, but historically there was an inverse relationship between looks and personality, and personality should be part of the overall equation. The sweet spot are girls who are cute but were never hot enough to generate constant attention and pedestalization from men. This is the proverbial "girl next door". So posting pics of 5s are sort of incomplete. A 5 worth dating is one who has that down-to-earth approachability that adds a point or two to her overall SMV which probably wouldn't translate in a photo.

Spot on and it describes perfectly a girl I've pined for since the day I met her. One that got away I guess. A 6-7 Emma Watson looks wise, nice parents, loved kids and baking, apolitical etc. A rarity in 2010s Britain. Oh well.

The things you own end up owning you.
12-07-2019 04:01 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Teedub's post:
gework, WombRaider, Enigma, questor70
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

(12-07-2019 12:46 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  In some parts of the country, having a slim figure alone makes her a 7 as long as she's not a burn victim.

There's chubby 4 at my gym who gets all the attention in the world because she bends over in a low cut top to show off her giant boobs. She arguably gets more attention than the conservatively dressed 8 who works there. The 8 knows she's an 8, the 4 thinks she's a 9. Which would you choose?

I've always wondered how this dynamic would play out in the long run. Do you think the formerly obese chick would remember her roots and be humble or would she rely on impulse and hamster her validation and instantly become a late bloomer party chick ?

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
12-07-2019 07:04 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

I've got a better idea for celebrating anti-blackpill thinking.

[Image: 12.jpg]

What a total Chad. He must be 250 pounds of pure muscle.

[Image: 9ac2586045c0d9be769c425d5dc4d3c4.jpg]

Another Schwarzenegger clone. Easy to get to 10 years with those kinds of looks, amirite?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-10-29-at-5.14.08-PM.png]

This alien looking dude has produced 4 children and been married to a woman for ten years who literally works for the Huffington Post. Talk about beating the odds. Pity some of the dudes on this forum can't match his levels of masculinity.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
12-07-2019 08:23 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
kazimierzdabrowski, gework, OscarManheim, HermeticAlly, McKinnsley, NoMoreTO, iop890, whitewashedblackguy, PapayaTapper, aeroektar, DJ-Matt, bucky, Zenta, PixelFree
kazimierzdabrowski Offline
Pigeon

(12-07-2019 07:04 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  I've always wondered how this dynamic would play out in the long run. Do you think the formerly obese chick would remember her roots and be humble or would she rely on impulse and hamster her validation and instantly become a late bloomer party chick ?
She's already going to the gym and sponging attention from men. Her tinder account probably has "thicc thighs save lives" in the bio.
12-07-2019 08:26 AM
OscarManheim Offline
Banned

A woman that is thin with long hair and doesn't smell of b/o and KFC is by definition a 7+ in our society today.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 08:44 AM by OscarManheim.)
12-07-2019 08:43 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like OscarManheim's post:
Kid Twist, MichaelWitcoff, DJ-Matt, The Stronger Sex
robreke Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-07-2019 08:23 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  I've got a better idea for celebrating anti-blackpill thinking.

This alien looking dude has produced 4 children and been married to a woman for ten years who literally works for the Huffington Post. Talk about beating the odds. Pity some of the dudes on this forum can't match his levels of masculinity.

Guys like this who somehow manage to have only daughters ( like 3 or 4 of em) must either have to have more frame than the regular married guy or just get overwhelmed eventually with all the drama and become a simp. Of course, choosing a traditional wife to begin with makes all the difference but I'm sure a lot of men this happens to marry fem-power wives, because they didn't know any better.

To have to deal with that many women and girls (who become teenage girls), man, that's got to be real challenge.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
12-07-2019 08:45 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes robreke's post:
d'Aversa
gework Online
Pelican
Gold Member

Bit of pater familias bleach for that soy boy.

[Image: eshooter-danyela-christmas-card-38525546.png]

I think the -2/3 rule is something that is going to be fed from online pursuit of women in The West. Someone made a good analogy recently that Playgirl (a magazine with nudey photos of men intended for a female audience) never took off. In fact it was mainly bought by gays.

Online is terrible for showcasing men for the most part. There are a number of circumstances you can get equated with your physical SMV: social, online abroad, abroad IRL, online in a niche where you have obvious value or to women who you stick out to. Online in general = you need a verbal blowtorch to warm up a -2.

We need to cultivate traits that women find desirable and then allow them to see them. And one of them is just knowing people. Another is the presence that comes with having handled ****, which is difference from arrogance.

I will not plop down to a 5. It's showing up without fighting and waiting for women to make the move once all the better options are taken.

Let's say you're a male 7 in looks and you just take a 5 because you're going to take the easy route.

Then your son is a 6 who follows his weak father's lead and begets a male 5 (in looks).

So your grandson is likely battling for greasy, obese hogs.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 09:34 AM by gework.)
12-07-2019 09:02 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like gework's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Leonard D Neubache, Teedub, Kid Twist, DJ-Matt, D'Kora Koloth, bacani, Enigma
Easy_C Offline
Crow

Quote: The fact is a lot of guys don't have the skills, frame, or "swag" for lack of a better term to get these women, keep them in line, and turn them into a solid partner. A Herculean task for sure.

Why the hell would I do that when I could have one who won’t make my life that difficult?

Quote: Settle for a woman that doesn't evoke visceral attraction deep inside of you but that is easy to manage and live with? This seems to be the angle you're suggesting with your post. And a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, and some guys should probably take a hard look in the mirror and ask themselves why a 6 or above would even give them the time of day over the 6'2 Chad with $150K/year finance job.

That’s exactly what I’m suggesting should be men’s priority.

A wife is there to give you exactly one thing: domestic tranquillity. That’s far more importantly than extreme sexual excitement. I’ve made that mistake before and it was a disaster. I have family who exemplify bluepill success and almost copped themselves a false accusation (the lady threatened to make a false accusation trying to bully him into a course of action she wanted) but she was titillating to him.

Understand where that comes from. Very frequently that sexual excitement isn’t as much pure looks as you think it is and it’s just because you’re sipping the Intensity of emotions felt by an unstable personality.

TLDR: Don’t think with your dick and don’t be a slave to passion.
12-07-2019 09:39 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Easy_C's post:
WombRaider, pitbullowner, HermeticAlly, 911, DJ-Matt, Dream Medicine, TheForgottenSoldier, PixelFree, estraudi
OscarManheim Offline
Banned

I actually read somewhere that having a lot of sons is related to high testosterone and having many daughters to not having a lot. Can't remember where I read it but it was probably here.

That said that soy boy's daughters look pretty healthy and white.

On the whole "I won't settle for a 5 or 6 " nonsense (which is just an excuse). Most women who are 5's or 6's are being picked up by the family chad's who are gonna pump out many more chads. The 8's and 9's you think you're so entitled to are just dressing up to look like the porn hoes you jerk off to on a screen who then become the meat of the "pump and dump" chads.

Do you now see why you loose out all the time?
12-07-2019 10:06 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like OscarManheim's post:
WombRaider, McKinnsley
The Catalyst Online
Pelican

(12-07-2019 10:06 AM)OscarManheim Wrote:  On the whole "I won't settle for a 5 or 6 " nonsense (which is just an excuse). Most women who are 5's or 6's are being picked up by the family chad's who are gonna pump out many more chads. The 8's and 9's you think you're so entitled to are just dressing up to look like the porn hoes you jerk off to on a screen who then become the meat of the "pump and dump" chads.

I'm laughing because it's not obvious at first glance why Australia has so many gross girls but I guess reading this the answer becomes obvious, if that's what Aussies think
12-07-2019 10:31 AM
WombRaider Offline
Banned

(12-07-2019 12:46 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  There's chubby 4 at my gym who gets all the attention in the world because she bends over in a low cut top to show off her giant boobs. She arguably gets more attention than the conservatively dressed 8 who works there. The 8 knows she's an 8, the 4 thinks she's a 9. Which would you choose?

Neither! I'd look for a 4 or 5 who's pleasant, family-oriented, and not an attention-whore. You have to screen hard.

Providing one example of a plain-looking thot doesn't negate the idea that we need to de-emphasize fleshly beauty.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 10:41 AM by WombRaider.)
12-07-2019 10:39 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(12-07-2019 10:06 AM)OscarManheim Wrote:  I actually read somewhere that having a lot of sons is related to high testosterone and having many daughters to not having a lot. Can't remember where I read it but it was probably here.

[Image: 55844-47204.jpg?itok=u4SrOedk]

[Image: 55844-47205.jpg?itok=pFlWEoyV]

Older men tend to have lower T scores but apparently more daughters is also a thing for older women too so make of it what you will. Hard to say for sure that you can wait until later life to sire kids and simply get on T supplements before plowing your wife, especially if she's at the older end of the spectrum too.

(12-07-2019 10:31 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  
(12-07-2019 10:06 AM)OscarManheim Wrote:  On the whole "I won't settle for a 5 or 6 " nonsense (which is just an excuse). Most women who are 5's or 6's are being picked up by the family chad's who are gonna pump out many more chads. The 8's and 9's you think you're so entitled to are just dressing up to look like the porn hoes you jerk off to on a screen who then become the meat of the "pump and dump" chads.

I'm laughing because it's not obvious at first glance why Australia has so many gross girls but I guess reading this the answer becomes obvious, if that's what Aussies think

Australia is known to be overpopulated with Chads. The women are simply female Chads who in turn produce more Chads. I'm not sure why guys think that if they reproduce with a skinny girl that they're not going to end up with hot daughters and effeminate sons. An unfortunate trade-off either way.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 10:51 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
12-07-2019 10:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
OscarManheim
OscarManheim Offline
Banned

(12-07-2019 10:31 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I never knew that "thought" produced gross girls. But now that you have enlightenment me to the subject I cannot wait for my 98 Corolla to turn into a Lexus LFA overnight.
12-07-2019 11:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes OscarManheim's post:
KofiKingston
Dilated Offline
Sparrow

Surprised at some of the responses. The best looking women I have dated have always been the most combative, most confrontational, least amenable, least reasonable, most chaotic, and most flakey.

Every. Single. Time.

The reason- they simply don’t have to be any other way.

These traits are anathema to tranquil, peaceful, productive family formation.
Perhaps this doesn’t apply outside of USA. Perhaps it’s time to find out.

Counting the seconds until someone says ‘because you’re not alpha enough!!’
12-07-2019 11:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dilated's post:
HermeticAlly
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

Worst thread I've ever seen on RVF. Let's all advocate mediocrity guys... Reality check. Insecurity is unattractive the even the biggest trainwreck of a woman. Have fun getting cucked by your 5 out of ten walrus.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 11:50 AM by Rush87.)
12-07-2019 11:33 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Rush87's post:
Leonard D Neubache, PapayaTapper, ZAMSKI, bacani, infowarrior1, Matt3B, The Stronger Sex, Enigma
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Woodpecker

(12-07-2019 08:23 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  I've got a better idea for celebrating anti-blackpill thinking.

[Image: 12.jpg]

What a total Chad. He must be 250 pounds of pure muscle.

[Image: 9ac2586045c0d9be769c425d5dc4d3c4.jpg]

Another Schwarzenegger clone. Easy to get to 10 years with those kinds of looks, amirite?

This alien looking dude has produced 4 children and been married to a woman for ten years who literally works for the Huffington Post. Talk about beating the odds. Pity some dudes on this forum can't match his levels of masculinity.

By the pictures alone you will not know if these dudes are really happy.

Just look at the dude with the 4 daughters. Maybe he has to pretend? Maybe the feminist wife is cucking him?? He surly looks soy enough to be a sodomite in the closet or bi.

Also, these are the women that got engaged and settled down before the Tinder era. Their brains are wired differently than those who got a smartphone at 14 some 10 years ago with all the choice of Chads in the world.

I'd hate to be the third, stable choice of an average looking 5 that is in a rush to get preggo before her ovaries dry out. I have known such couples through family, and I knew for a fact that every one of these guys was cheated on by their loving average or slightly above average wifes.
12-07-2019 11:34 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
questor70
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

Delete
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 11:49 AM by Rush87.)
12-07-2019 11:48 AM