Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

George Zimmerman Sues State of Florida
fokm Offline
Pigeon

George Zimmerman Sues State of Florida
A very well-written article by George Zimmerman himself. Here are some highlights, but seriously read the whole thing for yourself.

Quote:At the conclusion of the police investigation, Sanford Chief of Police Bill Lee announced that my actions were taken in self-defense and there were no grounds for my arrest. It was not even a “stand your ground” case. What followed immediately was a campaign of race-based defamation and incitement against me, led by Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump.

The Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, quickly recruited for his incitement efforts Al Sharpton, a man who was infamous for the 1989 Tawana Brawley race hoax and other incidents of mayhem based on racial incitement over the years. Then, Obama’s Department of Justice sent representatives to Sanford to “investigate,” but they instead helped organize protests demanding my arrest. As the protests heated up and Crump’s false narrative was repeated by the media ad nauseam, even fair-minded people began to demand my arrest without cause. Then, out of the blue, Crump produced a recorded interview of a “phone witness,” whom, he said, was Trayvon Martin’s 16-year-old girlfriend, “Diamond Eugene.”

In the recorded interview with Diamond Eugene, Crump openly led the witness. She mostly just echoed everything Crump said. Two weeks later, prosecutors went to Miami to interview 16-year-old Diamond Eugene under oath. That’s when, as I recently learned, 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel appeared, claiming she was Diamond Eugene. Despite the discrepancy in name and age, prosecutors interviewed Rachel Jeantel anyway and used her obviously false statements to issue an affidavit of probable cause for my arrest. The rest is history.

Hollywood filmmaker Joel Gilbert just released a film and book of the same name, The Trayvon Hoax: Unmasking the Witness Fraud that Divided America. He investigated the public records and made a discovery – Rachel Jeantel was an imposter. She was not “Diamond Eugene.” She was not Trayvon’s girlfriend. She was not on the phone with him before our altercation. She lied in court about everything she claimed to have heard over the phone in order to send me to prison for life.

In The Trayvon Hoax, Gilbert not only proves that Rachel was a fraud, he actually finds Trayvon’s real girlfriend, Diamond Eugene, studying Criminal Justice at Florida State University, of all things! Gilbert also identifies those who knew about the witness fraud, such as Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton, now a 2020 Miami Dade Commissioner candidate. Gilbert also identifies the attorneys who likely knew and/or should have known about the witness switch.

I have hired attorney Larry Klayman in his private capacity, founder of Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch. I am suing Rachel Jeantel, Brittany “Diamond” Eugene, Sybrina Fulton, Tracy Martin, Benjamin Crump, prosecutors Angela Corey, Bernie de la Rionda, John Guy, the state of Florida, the FDLE, and HarperCollins Publishing for in excess $100 million. I don't care about the money as much as I care about the truth coming out in discovery and at trial.

I will admit that I am primed to believing these claims. The main reason is that these are huge claims and the burden of proof is on him. If this lawsuit moves forward the discovery is going to be very interesting.

If he's telling the truth, this is extremely scary stuff. They will ruin anyone's life for any reason to move The Overton Window. How do you defend yourself against this level of corruption?

I look forward to watching that documentary. It's only available on DVD or via Vimeo currently.
12-09-2019 01:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like fokm's post:
vinman, d'Aversa, Captainstabbin, Enoch, Beyond Borders, pitbullowner, [email protected], DJ-Matt, eradicator, debeguiled, Wayout, billbudsocket, Barron, Built to Fade, Thersites
John Michael Kane Offline
Crow

RE: George Zimmerman Sues State of Florida
There's no complete protection against a rogue D.A. attempting to ruin your life. One step I've made is to move to a much more peaceful area of the country, where crime is very low and the local law enforcement aren't sympathetic to criminals. Living in a major metro area is not only a direct threat to your personal safety, but also your liberty if rogue law enforcement decides to throw the book at you when you've clearly acted in self-defense. You need to know what local law enforcement thinks of criminals, concealed carry, how hard is it to defend yourself, who do they release from jails, etc.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
12-09-2019 01:47 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like John Michael Kane's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, TigOlBitties, Captainstabbin, fokm, Beyond Borders, MajorStyles, Leonard D Neubache, Kid Twist, DJ-Matt, billbudsocket, Dr. Howard, Built to Fade
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

Will be interested to see how this plays out, although after the Jussie Smollet fiasco I won’t get my hopes up for justice being served.
12-09-2019 05:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
Captainstabbin
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

12-09-2019 05:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
debeguiled
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

What Obama did was not only ethical, but borderline evil: i.e. using his position of power to influence a criminal case. How did he know that Martin was innocent, or Zimmerman was guilty?

His actions could have sent an innocent man to jail for life.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
12-09-2019 08:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MajorStyles's post:
beta_plus, Kid Twist
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

(12-09-2019 08:15 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  What Obama did was not only ethical, but borderline evil: i.e. using his position of power to influence a criminal case. How did he know that Martin was innocent, or Zimmerman was guilty?

His actions could have sent an innocent man to jail for life.

only not* ...right ?

and to the OP yes, I hope Zimmerman sues until he can get every ounce of credibility back....when a man's credibility is lost, he's lost a LOT

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
12-09-2019 08:41 PM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Let's hope the case doesn't land before the bench of one of the special people.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
12-09-2019 08:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
Kid Twist
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

Last I heard he was over 2.5m in debt with close to zero income:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com...index.html

He was was found not guilty and it sounds like there is some evidence of foul play...what does he have to lose? This will no doubt anger Leftists but he's already had people try to kill him anyway. All of this reminds me of the hype ending in Afrosamurai:

1:00 onward:

12-09-2019 10:37 PM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

Of course he has a case - can be easily won even.

The Central Park Five gang rapists and thugs were given millions and are treated as heroes of virtue - it's a perfect honk world.
12-10-2019 05:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
BlastbeatCasanova
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Kingfisher

based

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
12-10-2019 05:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

(12-09-2019 01:35 PM)fokm Wrote:  I will admit that I am primed to believing these claims. The main reason is that these are huge claims and the burden of proof is on him. If this lawsuit moves forward the discovery is going to be very interesting.

The first claim - about the girlfriend Martin was talking to not being real - is absolutely legit. I was heavily invested in the situation at the time, and it was utterly obvious to anybody paying attention that the fat chick repeating what the attorney said was lying about talking to him, and lying about being his girlfriend.

I'll be interested to see what his actual girlfriend - the one studying criminal justice - does about this. If she wants to be taken seriously by the justice department, she'll have to abandon her 'community' of brainwashed, media-led, idiots.

If she tells the truth they're going to call her an Uncle Tom.

My website.
12-11-2019 10:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Aurini's post:
DamienCasanova, pitbullowner, fokm
Dr. Howard Offline
Crow
Gold Member

disappointing, but also not surprising. Think about it, if government white collar and service employees are primarily "loyal democrats" overlay that with the modern ethical and moral standards of loyal democrats.

Everyone who isn't one of them is a Nazi Rapist. The means justifies the end when serving justice on "Nazi Rapists" so they have no scruples about how they get it done.

One can only be happy that many of the government processes are more automated than they were back in the day. If we took modern age government employees and armed them with 1970s technology where everything had to be done in front of a person at a service window we would all be subject to daily persecution.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
12-11-2019 03:13 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
Enoch, pitbullowner, TooFineAPoint, Leonard D Neubache
RougeNoir Offline
Pelican

Fuck George Zimmerman. He's a psychopathic hothead who had been to jail a couple times for losing his temper long before murdering Trayvon Martin after losing a self-instigated fight.
12-11-2019 11:06 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RougeNoir's post:
Kona
renotime Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-10-2019 05:05 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Of course he has a case - can be easily won even.

The Central Park Five gang rapists and thugs were given millions and are treated as heroes of virtue - it's a perfect honk world.

The DNA recovered never matched any of the Central Park 5. The DA had their convictions vacated. It was after that that they sued the city.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
12-11-2019 11:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes renotime's post:
Kona
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

The George Zimmerman case stunk of a deep state operation:
  • Zimmerman's dad was a military lifer that worked in the Pentagon.
  • The media gave 24/7 coverage to the case.
  • Obama commented on the case.
  • The Miami Heat wore their hoodies to "support" Trayvon.
  • This was the catalyst for the Black Lives Matter movement.
I don't buy it for a second - too much mainstream support. Maybe Trayvon was killed, maybe he wasn't. It's not that important.

What is important is that they're rolling Zim-Zam out to inflame racial tensions, again.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 12:44 AM by VNvet.)
12-12-2019 12:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
Enoch
renotime Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Wouldn't Zimmerman have to be in on it for it to be Deep State? It sounds like he's had a pretty bad time. Oliver North got his own show, for heck's sake!

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
12-12-2019 01:24 AM
Gimlet Offline
Woodpecker

(12-11-2019 10:41 AM)Aurini Wrote:  I'll be interested to see what his actual girlfriend - the one studying criminal justice - does about this. If she wants to be taken seriously by the justice department, she'll have to abandon her 'community' of brainwashed, media-led, idiots.

If she truly is a smart student of criminal justice, she will stay out of this altogether unless she gets a subpoena (I don't know whether this is done in civil lawsuits.) Lose-lose situations are avoided if you have half a brain.
12-12-2019 02:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gimlet's post:
eradicator
Gimlet Offline
Woodpecker

(12-12-2019 12:41 AM)VNvet Wrote:  The George Zimmerman case stunk of a deep state operation:
I don't buy it for a second - too much mainstream support. Maybe Trayvon was killed, maybe he wasn't. It's not that important.

What is important is that they're rolling Zim-Zam out to inflame racial tensions, again.

Add to your list, an obvious mestizo who the media kept calling white to fan the black vs white racial flames.
12-12-2019 02:06 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Gimlet's post:
VNvet, Zep, username
Kona Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(12-12-2019 01:24 AM)renotime Wrote:  Wouldn't Zimmerman have to be in on it for it to be Deep State? It sounds like he's had a pretty bad time. Oliver North got his own show, for heck's sake!

If anybody satisfies the "idiot" part of "useful idiot" it's our boy Zimmerman.

Aloha!
12-12-2019 02:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kona's post:
eradicator
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(12-12-2019 02:04 AM)Gimlet Wrote:  
(12-11-2019 10:41 AM)Aurini Wrote:  I'll be interested to see what his actual girlfriend - the one studying criminal justice - does about this. If she wants to be taken seriously by the justice department, she'll have to abandon her 'community' of brainwashed, media-led, idiots.

If she truly is a smart student of criminal justice, she will stay out of this altogether unless she gets a subpoena (I don't know whether this is done in civil lawsuits.) Lose-lose situations are avoided if you have half a brain.

Hard to define 'smart' but if she's amoral and cunning then she'll just tell the local DNC powerbrokers "whatever you need..." and she'll be rocketed up the public service totem pole quicker than you can blink. In ten years you won't be able to access the old testimony and her sob stories about losing her beloved Trayveypoo will make her a low level social justice celebrity.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 03:13 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
12-12-2019 03:12 AM
Hawk
Gold Member

(12-11-2019 11:58 PM)renotime Wrote:  
(12-10-2019 05:05 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  Of course he has a case - can be easily won even.

The DNA recovered never matched any of the Central Park 5. The DA had their convictions vacated. It was after that that they sued the city.

I see that you are getting the news from the mainstream. The progressive DA did not call them innocent - just voided the verdict on no basis whatsoever.

This youtuber did a great documentary on that topic - lots of footage of black cops and real evidence. Those guys are guilty as sin - that most could not perform, but just held her hand or arm or bashed her head - that does not make them fucking innocent.

Such bullshit! Mike Tyson was innocent. Bill Cosby even I would leave alone due to the drug culture back then, but those 5?

Go and watch the other side first before using only the mainstream propaganda. It took me 10 minutes to find enough evidence to see that Mike Tyson should have been declared innocent. They found plenty of other incriminating evidence on the perps including residue of the clothes of the woman. All you know about it is simply wrong - those perps should still be behind bars.

This Youtuber did a multi-part documentary on the subject - watching it will give you more insight than what SJWs and agenda-driven apparatchiks tell you.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 03:26 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
12-12-2019 03:25 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Aurini, Captainstabbin
renotime Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

They found semen at the scene of the crime. It didn't match any of the Central Park 5.

So does the video actually get into the details of the case or does it just talk about race relations?

12-12-2019 05:40 AM
Hawk
Gold Member

(12-12-2019 05:40 AM)renotime Wrote:  They found semen at the scene of the crime. It didn't match any of the Central Park 5.

So does the video actually get into the details of the case or does it just talk about race relations?

There are 5 parts - 4 online on top of the preamble:

And no - they were never declared innocent. The verdict was illegally voided by some SJW-judge.

He goes into all the evidence and so do black cops interviewed. But I guess the black cops speaking out on the case are racists too, eh?

Give me a break. I will defend innocents if they are innocent. Recently the case of that black pro bodybuilder accused of rape - another #metoo fake rape allegation of a bitch who went up to his hotel room and then lied about it as likely her husband found out about it. I have no issue defending men like that - not thugs like the central Park 5.

Hear the other side of the story - a more complete version and then come again without looking only the agenda-driven-one. If someone brought it all back to court, then they would be convicted again.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2019 06:55 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
12-12-2019 06:53 AM
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

(12-12-2019 12:41 AM)VNvet Wrote:  The George Zimmerman case stunk of a deep state operation:

You don't need to manufacturer a disaster; you just need to prepare your response for it, and know the right people in the right places. I'm convinced the event was organic, and the response was opportunistic. Any Lefties who want to call me a conspiracy theorist, I'd point them towards Naomi Klein's Disaster Capitalism and how the Bush administration used Katrina to push No Child Left Behind.*

*At least, I think that was the disaster and the pre-prepped solution - I could be wrong about the details, it's been a while since I read it.

My website.
12-12-2019 11:51 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Aurini's post:
debeguiled, Thersites
renotime Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(12-12-2019 06:53 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  
(12-12-2019 05:40 AM)renotime Wrote:  They found semen at the scene of the crime. It didn't match any of the Central Park 5.

There are 5 parts - 4 online on top of the preamble:

And no - they were never declared innocent. The verdict was illegally voided by some SJW-judge.

He goes into all the evidence and so do black cops interviewed. But I guess the black cops speaking out on the case are racists too, eh?

Give me a break. I will defend innocents if they are innocent. Recently the case of that black pro bodybuilder accused of rape - another #metoo fake rape allegation of a bitch who went up to his hotel room and then lied about it as likely her husband found out about it. I have no issue defending men like that - not thugs like the central Park 5.

Hear the other side of the story - a more complete version and then come again without looking only the agenda-driven-one. If someone brought it all back to court, then they would be convicted again.

When did I call anyone a racist? Calling someone racist isn't an argument, neither is labeling someone an SJW.

I watched the video and all the guy did was interview a bunch of random people and ask them about the Central Park 5. Like I figured he talked more about dindu culture and didn't really get into the specifics of the case at all.

I think it's retarded that they are holding these guys up like they are Malcolm X or Martin Luther King. The evidence that they were involved in the beating is pretty damning, considering one of the kids got arrested and while he was still in the cop car he said he knew about the murder, assuming the woman was dead.

But the thing is the kids all denied raping the woman and there was never any of their DNA evidence found. An FBI expert testified that of the 2 semen samples found at the scene, none of them were from the 5. If there's no semen I don't know how one can convict on the rape charge.

But, hey, at least we can all agree that OJ definitely did it.

12-12-2019 04:44 PM